Girlfriend's Ex-husband Ch. 04

Story Info
This is a continuation to Chapter 3, from my Girlfriend's Ex.
9.3k words
3.52
4.5k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mu5tang
Mu5tang
26 Followers

This is a continuation to Chapter 3, from my Girlfriend's Ex-husband story. Please read the prior chapters first, if you are new to the story.

Matt (my girlfriend's ex-husband, father of her 2 children) and his wife Susan, travelled up from South Carolina for the week of July 4th to stay in his parent's camper at the lake. Saturday, July 8th was their last full day visiting. Matt had taken the kids to a Water Park, and Susan spent the day shopping with my girlfriend Jean. Both Matt and Susan were spending the last night at Jean's before leaving for home Sunday morning. Susan has found out that I have known about Jean secretly playing with Matt. Things escalated afterward.

Continuing with the story....

After a few minutes, I heard someone coming down the stairs. A small tap at the door, and I could see the tiny silhouette of Susan, shutting the door fully behind her. I said, "Hi, there." Wearing only a University of South Carolina Football Jersey, she walks over and slides into bed under the covers. She scoots up next to me without saying a word. The smell of her unique body lotion instantly calmed any nervousness I had. It's a smell... I'll never forget. I wanted her.

She rolls over to face me, looks me in the eyes, and grins. "I was kicked out of my bed, do you mind if I sleep with you?" I replied, "Not one bit. Make yourself comfortable."

Laying on my left side, Susan turns her back to me, cuddling into a spooning position. Her tiny 5'1" body fits perfectly into my 6'3" frame. As I wrap my right arm around her, she clasps my hand in hers and pulls it tight against her chest, like a reverse hug. My wrist is now resting between her perfect 32C breasts. Wow, I could hold her like this all night.

Me: "Who, in their right mind would kick you out of bed?"

Susan: (giggling) "I know, right?"

She is slowly moving her hips, and nervously rubbing her foot on mine.

Susan: "This is really nice. I love being held."

Me: "Yes, this is very comfortable... You'll probably fall asleep pretty quickly."

Susan: "I slept a lil bit already, so I'm not really tired. I couldn't sleep right now, even if I wanted to."

Me: "Sorry. Are you nervous?"

Susan: "I wouldn't call it nervous. No. Maybe anxious is a better term."

Me: "Anxious usually spurs on from anticipation."

Susan: (laughing) "I believe you're right."

Me: "So, you're anticipating something?"

Being that Susan was only in a her jersey top, as she lays against me, I can feel her bare ass cheeks against my thighs. Her skin is super soft and smooth. My cock, that was hard prior to her climbing into bed, is now painfully hard now. I know she feels it.

Susan: (giggles) "I think we both are."

I lightly kiss her neck, and she exhales softly.

Susan: (whispers) "Oh my God, I don't believe this..."

She rolls her hips back a little, pressing her ass hard up against my cock.

Me: "This kinda escalated quickly."

Susan: "Tonight has definitely turned very interesting for sure."

Me: "Exciting."

Susan: "Yes, very."

Me: "So... you was watching us with Jean? Why didn't you just come and join in?"

Susan: "When Matt came out, I did say, Jean looked like she needed a little help. But, he said he was really tired and probably done for the night."

Me: "Oh, so we had already finished?"

Susan: "No, I sent him back in after discussing the possibility of you and I playing alone tonight."

Me: (kissing her neck again) "Have you ever thought about doing anything like this prior to tonight?"

Susan: (rocking her ass, rubbing against my cock) "Actually, I'm not going to lie.. Your name has been brought up more than a few times, while Matt and I are discussing our fantasies. So... yes, quite a bit."

Me: "My name? And, what kind of fantasies?"

Susan: (reaches down and touches my cock) "Don't act all innocent... you already know."

I rolled my hand over and touched her breast, over her shirt. Her boobs are really large for her tiny frame. I slowly rolled onto my back, and Susan turned to lay her head on my chest, while looking down at my fully erect cock. She reaches down and slowly starts to stroke it.

Me: "Sorry... From what I saw earlier tonight... He's definitely not what you're used to getting."

Susan: (giggled) "Honey, that's not a bad thing at all. In fact, I welcome it... taking Matt is a struggle sometimes."

Susan was silent for a few moments. She just laid there watching, as she squeezed my cock, slowly working it. She would use her thumb to rub over the head, wiping away every drip of pre-cum that she worked out of it. I couldn't believe this was happening.

Susan: "You have a gorgeous cock."

Me: (laughs) "Of all the terms that come to mind when describing a man's penis... Gorgeous is not among them."

Susan: "Well, trust me... it's perfect."

Susan exhaled and slowly turned her head, rising up to face me. We kissed while she was still stroking my cock. She kisses really passionately, moving her hips, slowly rubbing her naked pussy on my left thigh. Her breathing increased the longer we kissed.

I was actually enjoying just making out with Susan for several minutes. She was so tender, putting her hand on my face as we kissed. Looking into my eyes. I ran my hand through her long blond hair and she gasped.

Susan: "Every time you touch me, it sends chills throughout my body."

Me: "Why are you still in this shirt?"

Susan propped herself up just enough to pull the shirt over her head, and flung it onto the floor. She returned to kiss me, laying her warm bare breasts on my chest.

I rolled to the left, as Susan laid on her back. I kissed down her neck, while reaching down to run a finger through her very wet slit. That's when I noticed that Susan's clit was pierced.

Susan is a tiny girl. Maybe 125lbs. Her pussy was very tiny to match. I stopped at her opening and pushed one finger into her. She was extremely tight. My mouth said what my mind thought....

Me: "Oh, my God... How in the hell...?"

Susan: "What?"

Me: "You're so damn tight."

I got up on my hands and knees over top of Susan, and kissed down to her breasts. Her tits are firm and perfectly shaped. The coloring of her small areolas were only slighty darker than her regular skin tone. Her nipples are small and sensitive, as I kissed each of them. I slowly worked down to her pierced belly button. Then, teased her by kissing down the inside of each thigh, only getting close to her pussy, but not touching it. She starts to move her hips trying to get me to the spot that needs attention, but I continue to avoid it.

Susan: "Oh, you're being so mean."

Me: (playfully) "Why am I mean?"

Susan: (leg shaking) "You are driving me crazy."

Me: "What are you wanting?"

Susan: "You know exactly what I want."

Susan's tiny pussy was beautiful. There was no difference in the color of her folds from the rest of her skin tone. Her clit piercing was a tiny silver loop with a blue gem that matched the color of her eyes. And, a neat closely trimmed "landing strip", leaving no doubt that her blonde hair is all natural. She was extremely wet.

When I kissed up the inside of her thigh again, she rolled her hip to align me onto her clit. I took the tip of my tounge and barely flicked her piercing. Her body jerked like an electric shock. She reached down with both hands and held the top of my head. "Stay right there", she said. I kissed her clit and it was hard. I slipped my finger back into her, just barely past the opening. As I sucked her clit into my mouth, I used my finger to massage the area inside her directly under it. Susan was very sensitive to all stimulus. I had to fight her to stay still, as she was constantly moving her body around. I continued eating her pussy for several minutes.

Susan: "Easy baby... If you make me cum this way, I'm a one and done."

Me: "Are you ok?"

Susan: "My clit gets REALLY sensitive after I cum, you won't be able to touch it for a little while. Come up here, fuck me."

I rose up and kissed Susan. I easily turned her tiny body to lay diagonally on the bed missionary. She spread her legs open and reached down to guide my cock, slowly working it into her.

Me: "It's really tight. Do you need any lube?"

Susan: "I think we're ok. Just go slow."

I slowly worked in and out of Susan, pushing more in each time. Once I'm completely in, I fell down to my elbows and kissed her deeply. I reached around and held both of her arms outstretched above her head on the bed. Laying on her just enough to feel her tits on my chest. I start to slowly pump her pussy really deep.

I immediately noticed the head of my cock was hitting Susan's cervix. I wasn't used to feeling this, since Jean had a hysterectomy not long after her second child, and no longer had a cervix. Susan has never had any children. It makes her tight little socket that much more cramped inside.

She started making cute little whimpering sounds as she breathes. Hearing her like that was instantly driving me crazy.

Me: "You feel so good."

Susan: "Oh, it definitely feels different...I haven't had been with another man in over 6 years."

Me: "Good or bad?"

Susan: "Very Good. You are hitting some spots a little differently than I'm used to. It feels really good slow like that. And, you're not trying to split me in two. I may actually get to enjoy being fucked without it hurting me.

We continue kissing for several minutes, while I pumped her pussy deep. When I kiss her neck, she giggles and her body jerks.

Me: "Does that tickle?"

Susan: "I am overly sensitive there. It tingles in my stomach... Don't stop, though."

I continue kissing her neck, holding her arms over her head. Still fucking her with long deep strokes. After several mintues, her whimpering turned to longer soft moans.

Susan: "Oh fuck. I'm not playing. I am going to cum if you keep doing that."

She breaks her arms free, reaching around and grips my waist. She begins to guide me how she wants me to move inside her, working her hips. Susan holds her breath, letting out sharp exhales. Her hips moving quickly now. She whispers, "Fuck it."

She holds her breath longer as I pound her, driving her hard into the bed. Susan really clamped down hard, squeezing my cock with her super strong vaginal muscles. After a couple more minutes, she came. Her entire body went limp, as she let out a long quiet moan. She softly whispered, "Keep fucking me. Oh..... baby. That was from deep in my pussy." After a few seconds, she rose up kissing me as she began moving with me again. She said, "Keep her going, baby. Fuck. There's this one spot... Shit... It feels so fucking good. I don't normally cum just from being fucked.."

I put my hands behind her knees, and push her legs back all the way until they touched bed. She is very flexible. This rotates her pelvis upwards. I drive it all the way into her, taking every bit of my cock. She gasps and says, "Oh, shit.. That's really hitting it there." Susan slides one hand down to her pussy, splitting her fingers around my cock, as I'm fucking her hard and fast. She raises her head up to watch it, while slightly squeezing.

me: "Dammit girl."

Susan: (pulling her fingers back) "That's so beautiful."

Susan's clit is noticeably hard, peeking up from between her tiny little folds. She licks her fingers and rubs it quickly in short quick movements. Her ass rises off of the bed. I'm still giving her every bit of the dick that I have, fucking her in short fast strokes. Susan squints her eyes and turns her head to the side. She's working her clit faster as I fuck her. "Don't stop fucking me", she whispers. Her pussy suddenly got noticeably wetter, to the point where it started making sloshing sounds as I pounded her. Susan was still holding her breath, rubbing her clit. Her legs were quivering uncontrollably.

Susan moaned loudly, and forcefully pushed her hand into my stomach, causing me to withdraw from her. She used the other hand to cover her pussy entirely, as she rolled over onto her side, breathing hard.

I noticed the bedsheet was soaked, as I laid down beside her.

Me: "Are you ok?"

Susan: "Oh yes, I'm perfect. She's pulsing pretty hard, I just need a second."

After a minute or so, Susan turns and lays her head on my chest, again looking down, as she strokes my cock.

Susan: "I think I neglected you, earlier. "

Me: "How's that."

Susan: "I haven't sucked that gorgeous cock yet."

Susan slides down still laying on her left side. She uses her right thumb and index finger to form a ring around the base of my cock, her other fingers cup under my balls. She takes me into her mouth. I can feel her tounge moving in flat circles against the head of my cock, as she sucked it. Damn, she is really good.

Later, she really tightened her grip around the base, causing my cock to engorge as she increased the suction in her mouth. This combination made my cock painfully full. I had never experienced this feeling before. It amplified the sensations from everything else she was doing with her mouth.

She continued for a several minutes before she stood up and straddled me, sitting down fully on my cock. Susan exhaled softly as she took in all of me. She laid down fully on my chest, fucking me with short fast hip movements.

I cannot believe how tight this woman is. My mind goes back to watching Matt's cock while he was fucking Jean. Jean has a very nice pussy, and he stretched her to the limit. Susan's is so damn tiny, compared to Jean's. How does she take Matt's fat 9" cock, if I am having such a hard time stuffing my 6 1/2" into her?

Susan and I are passionately kissing, once again. Enjoying the touch of her lips, and her body against mine kept my mind distracted from the death grip her pussy had on my cock. I thought to myself, it actually feels like I am making love to Susan, not just fucking her.

Susan's starts to moan softly with her breathing, rocking her hips on me.

Susan: "Dammit, why did this have to happen on our last night here?"

Me: (laughing) "Hmm... I believe you stayed with Jean last night. You could've...."

Susan: (interrupted) "I was trying to build up the courage, thank you... (kissed me) And besides... you left."

Me: "Oh? Was you wanting to play with us?"

Susan: (moaning) "Yes.. Matt wanted me to, also. I just didn't know how to initiate the conversation without the possibly of embarrassing myself."

Susan: "Once I heard you tell Jean that you wanted her to fuck Matt tonight, made me realize that you.."

Me: (Interrupting) "And... You called me while she was getting fucked..."

Susan: (laughing) "That wasn't planned... I just did it... I thought you should enjoy it too."

Me: "Oh, I defiantly enjoyed it... And now, somehow, I am right here fucking this beautiful blonde's, married little pussy..."

Susan: (kisses me) "Yes... you are.

I reached up and held the back of Susan's head, while kissing her deeply. My other hand reaches down grabbing her ass. She exhales with a moan and stops fucking me. She bites my lower lip delicately.

Susan: (whispering) "I'm enjoying this more than you know, Chris."

Me: "You are amazing. Is it bad if I said, I've wanted this long before tonight?"

Susan: (kissing me, whispering) "Not at all... because it's mutual."

Me: "So... this 'boy toy' thing is not so bad now, huh?"

Susan: (giggling) "Jean is just going to have to share her toys more often now."

Me: "I hope she does. Matt will have to share his too.."

Susan: (kissed me and winked) "Oh, Matt will do what I tell him to do."

Me: "Jean told me, she wasn't allowing me fuck you tonight, she was telling me to fuck you."

Susan: (exhaling sharply) "Oh, is that a fact? And, I recall Matt texting Jean, that YOU BETTER fuck the hell out of me. So.... I guess you better fucking give it to me then, huh?

I playfully threw her to the side, and rolled out of bed. Susan giggles, still on her stomach, as I grab her by the ankles and drag her to the edge of the bed. She rises up on her knees, with her face laying on a pillow. I drop to my knees eating her pussy from behind. She reaches down with her hand spreading her open for me, saying "Baby, it's too sensitive to make me cum again... but it feels so fucking good."

I stood up, and worked my cock up and down her slit. I had a difficult time pushing it back into her swollen little pussy. Susan reached under to help guide, while backing up onto it. "There you go", she said. Once I was in, she squeezed her muscles clamping down hard on my cock again.

me: "Oh damn... girl, you are so fucking tight."

Susan: (raising up on all fours) "Chris, baby... Fuck me really hard... I promise, you're not going to hurt me."

I put my hands on both of her shoulders and pulled her back to me, arching her back downward. I started fucking her hard and fast. Susan's beautiful whimpers returned, along with loud skin popping. "There you go. Give it to me", she whispered. I'm watching as my cock is moving in and out from between her beautiful little ass cheeks. She reaches under with one hand and holds my balls from slapping against her sensitive clit.

I reached around and held both of her tits, pulling her all the way up, kneeling on the bed. She leaned back against me, while I'm still pounding her pussy.

I physically fucked that woman as hard as I possibly could for several mintues, until the sweat was running into my eyes. Susan could not be fucked hard enough, and still wanted more. Her pointy little hip bones were starting to bruise my thighs, from where her ass has no padding.

me: (whispering in her ear) "I could get very addicted to this."

Susan: "It feels that good to you?"

me: "Yes....! It's fucking amazing."

Susan stops, turns around, and puts her arms over my shoulders, kissing me for a few seconds.

Susan: "I agree... this IS very addicting. And, Jean was absolutely right.."

Me: "About what?"

Susan: (giggles) "Let just say, she loves having sex with you."

We held each other and kissed for a few seconds, before laying down back into a spooning position. Susan props her leg up and has to, again, help guide me back into her, as I struggled for a little bit to enter her. We fucked slowly for several more minutes, until i could not take it any longer.

me: "Where would you want me to cum?"

Susan: "I'm fine with anywhere you want to. I can't get pregnant, so you can cum in me, too"

I rolled Susan onto her stomach, and I followed her into a prone position. My cock never left her. I love how tiny this woman is. I can easily throw her around the bed at will. I laid on her back, kissing her neck, as I forcefully fucked her hard with long strokes. Her tiny body was bouncing wildly between me and the mattress.

Susan: "Oh... my God...!"

me: "If it's too much, tell me."

Susan: "No, I love it..... Keep fucking me like that."

Jean's bed frame was squeeking loudly from our movements. Her quiet little whimpering, was killing me. I gritted my teeth and gave it to her as hard as I possibly could again for a couple more minutes.

me: "Do you want it in or on you?"

Susan: "Don't cum yet..."

Susan clamps her muscles tight, as I pumped her a couple more times before having to stop. I bottomed my cock into her and just held it there. She kept moving her hips working it.

Me: "Baby doll, I am right there."

Susan: "Hold it back for me, Chris... Roll over."

I rolled off of her and laid on my back. Susan slides down and grabs my cock like before, squeezing the base really tight with her fingers. She started to suck it really hard.

Me: "Oh my God, I can't take that girl."

Susan ignored my pleads. My cock once again was getting painfully full. The veins around the shaft where very thick and pronounced where she was cutting off the return circulation.

Me: (straining) "Fuck!"

Mu5tang
Mu5tang
26 Followers