Girlfriend's Guinea Pig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly. So here is what we're gonna do. You and I are going to watch this video together, and at certain points of the video...I'm gonna have you sniff in from the modified poppers bottle, and we'll chart your reactions in my notebook afterward, okay? If you at any point want me to stop, just tell me, okay lovey?"

She said it to me like it was easiest thing in the world. I would've done anything for her. I was game for her game.

She told me to take my pants and t-shirt off and I didn't need to be told twice. Wearing only my boxers now, she had me sit on the cushion in front of her and lean back against her marvelous chest. I felt relaxed and already horny. My legs stretched out between hers on the comfy ottoman.

Then she took the remote and started up the video.

"Okay...so, fair warning...this is a pretty intense programming. It's going to be a compilation of a lot of pornographic clips and images, and there is a lot of light and sound stimulation. I'll help you sniff in the Poppers when it's time, okay?" She asked me. "Ready?"

I shook my head yes and settled in. Whatever was happening, I was strangely already sort of hard in my boxer-briefs. Keira was working more of her seductive charms on me and I loved being at her mercy.

The video started with ten minutes of the most ridiculously sexy, wet, well-fucked porn stars of the browser window world. I recognized some of these videos and the crazy scenes they were connected to. I'd cum from a lot of these in my masturbatory past. My cock immediately twitched. If all this video was, was a compilation of sexy porn stars that I got to watch with my girlfriend, I'd willingly be her guinea pig for all future science projects. This was a very good way to start my much needed weekend. Poke and prod me, Doctor. You can 'Turn me Gay' if you want. I chuckled inwardly at the absurdity.

As the first ten minutes of strangely hypnotic images and videos streamed before me, it brought my boner to full size. I'm sure she could see my hard-on as I lay in front of her. I felt her moving behind me now, getting something ready. A voice began talking from onscreen. It was a sexy, woman's voice. She told me that it was time to for my first dose.

And then Keira brought the brown bottle up to my right nostril. She plugged my left with her other hand and told me sniff in deeply for eight seconds and then hold my breath.

I made sure the opening of the bottle was pressed tightly to my nose, and then sniffed in like she was holding cocaine.

A few seconds later, I was exhaling. A few seconds after that Voldemort was shooting dark spells into the skyline of my thoughts. That's honestly how it felt. It rocked me.

"Uhhhhhffff," was the sound I made. "FUGGGGGGGG," came out next. What in the religious fuck was in that bottle? My dick throbbed in my light blue Calvin's.

"Yeah," she said back to me with a knowing sound to her tone, "I know."

My whole body felt like a rush of want.

The video switched to a series of more girls. Wearing slutty lingerie and lime green fishnets and high heels. They were bouncing on big cocks and deep-throating veiny penises. There were these occasional quick cuts to cocks cumming huge loads. Or guys jacking themselves off. And I didn't mind at all. It was all sexual spectacle.

There was more cum exploding. More wet thighs.

Splooge was everywhere.

Dripping down round asses. Bursting onto breasts and faces. Shared between slutty mouths. There were girls cum kissing and rubbing it into their tits. And the voice continued talking to me. Telling me what a slut I was. Telling me how much I loved being a naughty, little slut. It made me excited and nervous and my stomach was butterflying.

I felt my whole body gyrating on top of Keira. I was SO fucking horny. It was all over me. It was crawling over my skin and through my cock. I couldn't explain the feeling. I felt fire in my groin and stomach. It was a squirrelly intensity.

A new, black screen with hypnotizing wheels, popped up; and a sexy woman instructed me to take the poppers and again, breathe in deeply. Keira was already back at my left nostril now, and once again I did as I was told, as I stayed focused on the flashing imagery, while sniffing in deeply.

The video told me to hold and I did.

Eight seconds later I exhaled. I couldn't help but moan with the intensity of my craven need. This was like nothing I'd ever felt before. My mouth was dry.

On the screen, an increasing parade of large cocks filled all kinds of holes. And then there would just be cocks. Jacking. Cumming. LOTS of cumming. Lots of big, deliciously hard cocks. What was happening to me?

And there were words jumping up on the screen.

Cock.

Cum.

Slut.

Cumslut.

You love cum.

You want a cock.

You want to touch a cock.

You want to suck on a cock.

And with every phrase that flashed in bright, neon lettering, I found myself staring at the cocks with closer attention, almost desperately confused at how my mouth was subconsciously opening and closing. It was as if I was trying latch on to some imaginary rod of flesh between my lips.

Ten more minutes of this torture went by and Keira could feel the way I was grinding back against her. Even I didn't realize I was doing this until she explained it all to me later. But my body was feeling insanely horny and on fire for more.

Another page popped up instructing me to sniff more poppers, and I did so, but this time Keira nudged me upright and told me to bend over for her on my stomach. This left my legs to split and straddle her lap. If I was sober I probably would've been shocked at my position on her. None of this made any sense. I was laying on the leather ottoman that was level with her couch, and my legs were comfortably propped and spread for Keira straddling her hips.

I was horny as a fucking stable boy. She could definitely tell.

The video had shifted over to this honeyed, baritone voice, talking to me in the most suggestive way. I watched with a seedy glaze as the narration twisted my fantasies.

"It's okay slut. You love to suck cock. You love to swallow cum. You love to feel big cock sliding up against your asshole. You love the way a cock spreads you open. You want to be taken." The words were flashed in red-and-black title pages that pulsated between young guys being barebacked by older men in very dominant positions.

I couldn't look away. I stared at every cock with this inexplainable hunger. I stared at every cock and wanted to grind up against them. I was aching with a sudden...was it lust? I wanted to know what they felt like and tasted like. I wondered what it would feel like to swirl my tongue around a cock-head. Would I flick the slit? Would I swallow cum? Would I choke on it? I wanted to rub a meaty penis all over me. A big, meaty penis.

By the time the next bottle sniff was completed per the video's direction, I was grinding my ass back towards Keira like I was trying out for an LL Cool J video shoot. She was now holding onto both of my ass cheeks and rubbing me the way I might rub her if I was going to try to fuck her. It felt so good to have her playing with my spread buns. She was kneading my pectoral muscles with a carefully crafted focus. My hot, redheaded scientist girlfriend was staring at my winking asshole while I lusted after a strange video full of intimidating jumbo cocks. I was so beyond trying to understand anything that was going on. The careful, logical part of my brain had abandoned me.

"You're doing so great, baby. Just do whatever you want to do," she told me. And I bounced my ass with the house music that blasted over the video's narrative imagery. I loved that she gave me permission. There were more strobe flashes and spinning optical illusions. I was drooling now. My body was begging with the horniest itch. Why was I so fidgety? Why was I so drawn in by the big cocks on the screen?

What I didn't know was that Keira had sent a text message behind me as I was drawn in by the cock parade.

A single text to her professor, exactly fifteen minutes prior.

It read:

"Christian is halfway through the subject video. Can you be here in twenty minutes to finish his test? The door is unlocked." ;)"

"Yes. Make sure he's ready," came the quick reply. She smiled naughtily and bit her lip as I unwittingly continued down this wild path she had set me on. Everything she had planned was falling into place.

The combination of the gay confusion hypno porn that had been crafted with new hypnosis technologies, and the alluring new version of poppers Keira was constantly pushing against my nostrils, had turned me into a person I didn't recognize.

I was gawking at the images of each and every nasty delight that appeared on the screen like a front row acolyte. Cum oozing down throbbing poles. Hot guys smearing cum all over asses and then using that cum as lube to fuck tight, male holes. Gay dirty talk and gay domination and gay BDSM and gay orgies. There would be the occasional flash of a sexy lady, rubbing herself, as if she was watching me. Encouraging me. There were slow motion girls in lingerie followed by guys cleaning up cock that was pulled out of pussy. It was mentally hypnotic, sexual art. Someone had curated this dangerous video with linear precision. I was completely hypnotized. I was dazed and confused and pulsing with a boner that was kiln-fired metal.

When Keira finally ran her soft fingertips over my asshole, I moaned like I'd been holding it in. It was an unbridled noise. It was a noise full of unmistakable want. Her delicate digits caressed the ring of my anus.

"Mmmm, BABY, you're doing SO good. I'm so happy you're helping me with my project." She said, pretending to be surprised that I had become so horny and undone. She wasn't. She'd witnessed five other guys have the exact same reaction as mine, only in the lab scenario, using actual instruments...not her fingers. But the end result was always the same. And that was her favorite part. It was good to love your work.

"I'M SO HORRRNYYY, FUCKKKKK," I moaned, and the screen announced that I had to sniff more of the miracle chemical. That's ALL I wanted in that moment. When Keira climbed on my back and made me sniff I felt her grind herself into my butt and that turned me on a lot. I pushed my ass back, wanting to show her how slutty I felt.

"You are such a good little subject, babe. Keep going. I wanna show you how incredible this is," she assured me, and I ached all over for her. I couldn't stop thinking about cock. The screen and the images wouldn't let me. There was cock in my brain. I wanted it. I wanted to hold it and lick it and kiss it and rub it on me. I wanted to smell it. FUCK, I actually wanted to smell it?!

You are a gay cockslut.

You are a slut for cock.

You love cock.

You need cock.

You want cock. Don't you?

The sexy baritone voice kept encouraging me to lean into my horniness.

I felt Keira squeezing something cold into my ass crack and then rubbing it in.

"Babe this is a numbing lube," she explained, like it wasn't at all weird that I was pushing back against her finger.

Her fingertip slipped inside of me and a cumming cock on the screen spilled down another man's face as he drank up his slurpy prize. She pushed her finger all the way into me. I moaned intimately.

Morphing images of Trans women with bouncing cocks and girls in strapons and men sliding into well-lubed asses, continued to pass by with spiral waves directly on the club-like beat that seemed to have grown even louder. My heart was thumping like I was 14 again and sneaking out of the house for the first time. I felt like I was in total heat. I kept wanting more than I was getting.

Next the video revealed a guy in a sex swing, locked and trapped and spread. Men took turns filling his holes and I was so mesmerized by his submissive moaning.

I felt her push a second finger into me and slide them in further, as she curled them up to gently nudge my prostate button.

"UnnnnfffKeiragghhhhh," I groaned from how good she felt in me. But I wasn't focused on her. I wanted her to finger me, but I was slobbering over the cocks and the seductive encouragement on the screen.

The video was taking over and my whole attention was locked on the juicy sausage displayed brilliantly in this masterfully composed test.

A hot, Asian woman pushed a man's head down onto another man's cock.

She cucked him. And then there were more women forcing men to suck or bend over. There were women holding submissive men's legs spread wide so they could be fucked by numerous men.

Keira was fingering my tight ass while I watched and I was loving it.

"Mmmm, Babbbbyyyy, fuckkkk, yusss..." I couldn't believe Keira was fingering my asshole while I felt my whole body nervously shuddering from watching sloppy cocks pounding sloppy holes.

Then ANOTHER screen came up announcing I needed to inhale again.

"Hold your other nostril and sniff in deeply," she said, a little bit more assertively this time, as she held the bottle up with her free hand and continued fingering me with her other. And then she told me to hold it.

The screen spun in slow, spiral circles and didn't stop spinning down, down, down.

Cock.

Cum.

Suck.

Fuck.

Slut.

I was waiting to be told I could exhale. I was grinding and wiggling my ass and my eyes rolled into my head as I felt the final poppers hit turn my body into wanton desire.

There was a distant knock at a door I thought. Or was it a knock inside of my brain? My pounding heart perhaps? My dilating blood vessels taking to the oceans of my excitement? I was grinding my whole body. I was drooling over the beautiful cocks.

I felt her fingers pull out of me and she was suddenly gone. And her very straight boyfriend was suddenly desperate to be filled again. I couldn't believe how badly I needed it.

I writhed and ground my over-hard boner into her ottoman, smearing my leaky pre-cum everywhere. My ass felt wildly horny.

I needed to be FUCKED. What?!?! Why? But I DID. So badly.

I couldn't believe how much I had this desire. It swelled in me and I heard her tell me to release from the other side of the room.

How long had it been? My brain went up and down like a looping roller coaster at night. I was on California Screamin' on an August eve at 11:00 PM. That's how it felt. It felt like molten-hot serotonin pouring down my spine.

The screen was now nothing but guys pounding other guys, but with this never-ending spiral pattern that drew me in and left me feeling undone. I humped my ass back in the air behind me as I watched, like some sort of longing Holstein when the bull cage is unlatched.

That's when I thought I noticed Keira return to the room. I was fidgeting and dancing my ass to the sensual, music-induced high.

She had her Professor in tow. He was tall and well built and looked like a fucking rock of a man.

He was undoing his black, leather belt on his dress slacks and removing them. He was taking off a tailored button up shirt. And kicking off shoes and socks.

I wanted it.

Whatever was about to happen.

God, how I wanted it.

He crossed the room and was very quickly naked, as his boxers were pushed down his legs.

A sexy, seven inch cock flopped out, wrapped in a silicone cock ring. He was very hard.

He pulled on a thin condom as he pinched the tip, and immediately came in behind me and straddled my ass.

I was so turned on I was wiggling back at him. I turned in time to see Keira filming on her camera. She smiled at me and bit her lip a little. She was into it.

"He's going to fuck you now, okay Christian?" She checked in with me.

"Yessss," I groaned and rolled my body with a shivering lust to be taken with her watching. She almost laughed at how willing I was. This test was undefeated and she was going to be on the cutting edge of watching male sexuality change, for anyone interested in changing it. Or at least, expanding upon its complexity.

He pushed the head of his cock into my incredibly sloppy hole and I moaned in pain at the same time that I pushed back towards him, until he plopped past my numbed sphincter. The poppers had eliminated most, if not all, of the pain, and left me feeling this stupendous, full-body elation.

The screen alerted me to another hit, and Keira was there beside us now, setting down her phone and holding the bottle up for me.

I sniffed my second-to-last hit and suddenly seized in a strange, burning pain.

"Oh fuck..." Keira said. "Alfie, is that latex? Christian is allergic." She said to him. Alfie? I thought. But it quickly dissipated as I was still strung out on my horny cocklust.

"Has he been tested recently?" He asked her in a relaxed tone, as he slipped out of me and left me reeling for more. He took the condom off of his cock and relubed himself and then me.

She smiled at me as she answered, "He has. We got tested last week. He's a clean boy." Oh my god...we HAD just been tested.

I was so fucking out of my mind horny. Then Professor Tennison was pushing a bare seven inches of throbbing dick inside of me, and I groaned the most submissive noise that had ever come out of my throat.

My girlfriend's famous professor was fucking my ass on her couch. And I was moaning for every thrust.

Keira was filming again from the side of the couch and I was watching the video's hypnotic cock trance, as he began to fuck me fully.

Slowly in. Slowly out. Full. Firm. Life-changing.

He spread my muscled ass cheeks in his hands and Keira zoomed in to capture the large pole impaling subject number six in his willing bottom. I was still grinding back on him as he deflowered me. Like soil begging the gardener for a harder till.

"Fuckkkmeeeeeepleasssee!" I begged, and he began to fuck harder, as a lather of lube and precum began to leave my whole ass as messy as a glazed donut baking sheet.

He thrust into my prostate and bottomed out, and I rocked back into my first cocking like a seasoned slut.

Keira actually gasped at one point, and I could see her touching herself as she watched me get bred.

I was moaning uncontrollably with every dominant pound.

Cock.

Cum.

Ass.

Slut.

Fag

CumBoy

Whore.

Gay.

Slut.

Pig.

Swallow cock.

Take big cock in your ass.

Take big cock down tour throat.

Beg for it.

Lust for it.

The video narration was like Jafar's staff staring me in the eye and converting me to its demands.

"I need cock! fuckmeeeee! FUGGGMEEE PLEASE FUCKKK MEEEE HARDDD!" I was whimpering and meeting his bursts with my bouncing buns.

He thumped into my rump as his professorial piston stretched me and forced me to moan the naughtiest things I'd ever said. I wanted him to have tenure in my ass.

Take Big Cock.

You Love Big Cock.

You Need So Much Cock.

The video had switched back to brown bottle instruction. I wanted more.

He flipped me over on my back and Keira hung my head off the couch upside down to take my last inhale of the improved formula. Then she kissed me hard and our tongues danced.

Then the video told me to look at my top while he fucked me. She let me go and he pulled me back on the couch.

I exhaled as I looked up at Professor Tennison and spread my legs around his waist with depraved desire. He lifted me and plunged back into my depths, forcing shocked gasps out of my mouth as I was taken by a very seasoned dick.

He was Cousteau submarining into my unexplored depths.

I. WANTED. HIM. All of him.

Hard. Harder. Please. Fuck me, harder.

I begged him.

He took me.

He opened me.

I couldn't fucking wrap my brain around the fact that I was on the verge of cumming just from being fucked, and my girlfriend was filming it all as she twisted her nipple below her thin shirt. My sweet Irish rose, stealing my cherry for science.