Girlfriend's Mom

Story Info
Girlfriends mom catches us in the act.
2.1k words
4.23
55.8k
46
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JClarke
JClarke
238 Followers

GIRLFRIENDS MOM

I am Jack a 23 year old well built good looking guy that is very aggressive and assertive, with an 8.5" dick. I met this 18 year old girl, Amy, and have been banging her for a year now. She's a wild child, free spirit and while she loves my dick doesn't mind me banging other chicks. She has a strained relationship with her mom, because her mom is so traditional and conservative. Amy is good looking, but she's got a smoking hot mom.

**************************************************************

One day I am at her house banging her in her bedroom. She is bent over the foot of the bed and I am banging her from behind. I'm giving it to her good. We are being noisy. All of a sudden the door flings open. Her mom has come home early.

MILF: "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?"

I don't miss a stroke and keep fucking her, and say, "I'm fucking your daughter and she can tell you I know what I am doing?"

MILF: "I can see that...I mean that you are, well having sex with her.", eyes bulging and a glint of embarrassment for the way she phrased her statement. "For goodness sake, PLEASE STOP."

"Now why would I want to do that? Do you want some?" I say, while continuing to fuck her wild child daughter the whole time.

MILF: "I most certainly do not."

"Well you need to take a look first before you decide." I pull out and give her a good look at my dick. She is caught by surprise and stands there frozen staring. Is she thinking about it?

MILF: Thinks to herself: OMG, I had no idea he was that well endowed. I see why Amy seems to be enjoying it so. Oh, it has been months since Bob ran off with that young girl and it had been months before that since we had done it. Oh, gosh am I getting excited?

Damn, she is thinking about it. She is still staring in a daze and now I notice she is shuffling her weight. She is feeling her pussy begin to itch.

MILF: What am I thinking, I'm a married woman, well I was, I guess I still haven't accepted what happened. And this is a young boy almost half my age. But so was that bimbo Bob ran off with. It would serve him right if I did the same thing with this boy. Wait, what am I thinking...snap out of it Joanne.

MILF: "Put that away."

"Ok, I'll put it away." and I return to fucking her daughter.

MILF: "No I meant, oh you're hopeless. Amy, tell him to stop this right now and you put some clothes on, young lady."

Amy: "Oh mom, please leave, you are embarrassing me."

MILF: "I'm embarrassing you?" It was at that moment I realized how flushed I was. "Humph, you are going to stop this right now."

She starts toward us as if she is going to, I guess, force me off her daughter. But as she puts her hands on my chest, I grab her arms and spin her around. I have her in a tight grasp, her arms are now twisted around her waist, and then I hold both wrists with one hand. "I see you have decided to join in." Then begin to rub her tit with the free hand, when I do she struggles but let's out an "OH.'' I can't tell if it is a surprise sound or a moan.

MILF: "Stop this right now. You can't do this."

"I am doing this, why can you not grasp what is going on today Mrs. Clarke? You are about to give in to your passion and feel such pleasure." It's as if on some level she knows it's true and I can feel her struggle decrease.

MILF: "What? Um... No, please remove your hand from my breast."

Your wish is my command and I grab her pussy and this time the "OH" is a moan, I'm sure of it. "Do I feel a little wetness already?"

MILF: "Oh, ssstop it right now. You have to."

MILF: Thinks to herself: He does have to stop it right now or I might give in. He is right I am already getting wet. Can he feel it through my clothes? Am I that wet? Why am I almost losing control of myself like this? It does feel so good. It has been so long since I felt a touch of a man. And the sound of him still fucking Amy, this is so wrong, but so erotic at the same time.

I can feel her body start to wilt. I can tell her body wants this, but she is not willing to give in. She will need some more encouragement, but I can tell already she will be mine today.

"You say that Mrs. Clarke, but you don't mean it. I can tell you need this, just let yourself go and enjoy it." So I flip up her skirt and run my hand down her panties. "Damn, I was wrong, you are very wet."

MILF: I'm so embarrassed. I am very wet, he can now tell how aroused I am, there is no pretending now. What am I going to do? I do want this on some level, hell, I need it. But shouldn't, what can I say or do to get out of this predicament. Shit I can't think with his hands all over me like this... (So she remains quiet).

Hell, she isn't saying anything. She does want this. So I slide my finger inside her and begin finger fucking her. I can feel her body instantly respond and start moving her hips along with me. Damn she is hot.

"We should get you out of these clothes; you will enjoy it so much more." And I begin to unbutton her blouse.

MILF: I can't just give in like that, although I have tried to start dating again and there is no hope on the horizon. And oh, it has been oh so long since I have had sex, if I could just have it one time. But I am not about to seek out a one night stand, but this would be the perfect scenario. He is very handsome and that dick of his, oh my. It would not be like I sought it out. It would be like it was against my will, but I have got to keep up a pretense or I will look like a slut. And Amy is here. She can't see me give in.

MILF: "Unhand me. This is indecent here in front of my daughter."

Amy: Oh, I don't mind mom, I'm kinda gettin' off on it."

MILF: "You be quiet, I'm sorry you have to see this."

Oh, I get it. She can't lose it in front of her daughter. I got the solution for that.

"Go get us all something to drink, Amy. It is getting very hot in here." I stop fucking her but keep a tight grasp on her mom.

Amy: "Good idea" and she bounds out of the room.

Now that her daughter is gone, I am still holding her mom very tight. She has not given in fully and I don't know for sure if this is a trick, or she is going to bolt. So I finish unbuttoning her top. I hold her close and press my hard dick against her ass. I place my hand down inside her bra and massaged her breast and rolled her nipples. I could feel her weakening. I whispered in her ear, "I have wanted you ever since the first time I saw you. Your body is awesome and you have a beautiful face. It gave me a hard-on immediately."

MILF: Well that did it, this is definitely going to happen now, but I still can't be too easy. I still have to make him think he made me do it. "So you think I am just going to give in and let you have your way with me?"

"Actually that is exactly what I thought but apparently you need some more persuasion." I jerk her skirt and panties down with one swift movement and then grab hold of her tightly, still from behind, before she can change her mind. I reach down and grasp her pussy and begin massaging it. I then find her clit and roll it around with my finger. She gasps and starts breathing heavy. I can tell she is trying to stifle a moan with all her might. I then begin thrusting my dick between her thighs and across her pussy. She can no longer contain that sigh of pleasure. I turn her face toward me and kiss her passionately. I can feel no resistance in her body now. So I take her, turn her around and push her onto the bed. I bend over her and run my cock up and down her slit.

MILF: "You know I can't just let you do this."

"You don't really have a choice right now. Your body won't let you say no, will it?" Her silence says all it needs to. I slide my cock in her pussy. It feels so nice. She reaches back and grabs the covers on the bed and clinches them in her hands. I begin to thrust into her.

MILF: "I can't believe you are doing this."

"Most women tell me I am unbelievable. Now let's get you out of that bra. I want to see those amazing tits of yours." I undo her bra and she moves in a way to allow me to remove it from her. I place my hands on those gorgeous boobs and start pumping her harder. She has started moaning openly now and is pushing back against me.

MILF: I can't resist anymore. "Jack, you can't tell anyone about this."

"You're enjoying this aren't you Joanne." I figure we are on a first name basis now. "Tell me how good it feels."

Joanne: "Oh, it does feel wonderful. You are unbelievable."

I grab her legs and hold them up high and spread them and then pound for all I have.

"Tell me you want it Joanne."

"Oh I want it. Don't stop."

Just then Amy bounces back into the room.

Amy: Laughs and mocks, "What do you think you're doing Jack?" and laughs again.

"I'm fucking your mom and doing a good job. Just ask her."

Amy: "He's really good isn't he mom. Doesn't it feel awesome?"

I can tell this has had a chilling effect on her mom. So I say, "Joanne, don't worry. Amy doesn't care, she will not judge you."

Amy: "Right mom, I think it's lit. You should enjoy yourself. I mean when is the last time you had a dick anyway? I know you and dad hardly did it anymore before he left and then he left us for that slut. Go for it.

"See we are all in agreement, me, Amy, and I can tell especially your body."

Joanne: "I uh, umm, well mmmmmm, I ooooooooooooooo,.

While she is stuttering I take my finger and flick her clit while I continue to pound her, forcing her back into full arousal. "Isn't it even kind of hot, someone watching you as you experience such pleasure? I mean you saw Amy and now it's only fair she sees you. I can tell you need this, you want this. Just let go and enjoy. Your husband enjoyed it when he did this to the young girl he ran off with I bet. I can tell it feels good to you. You feel so good to me. My cock feels so good inside your pussy." I say all this while continuing to thrust into her deeply. Finally, I see her expression change, her body relaxes, and her eyes close.

Joanne: "Oh what the hell, FUCK ME!"

And instead she practically fucked me. She thrust into me so hard, milked my cock with her pussy muscles. This woman must have had a lot of pent up desire she was finally releasing. I could tell some of this was a revenge fuck for her husband. It was a letting go and doing something for herself fuck. It was erotic doing it in front of her accepting daughter who was continuing to shout encouragement and was now masturbating to the sight. It was being fucked by a young man with nice cock kind of fuck. I assume it was the best fuck she had ever had, because I have never seen a woman have such a massive orgasm. It made me cum.

Afterward she and Amy were much closer. I felt good I could bring them closer together and even better about the sessions we had after this.

THE END.

JClarke
JClarke
238 Followers