Girlfriend's Mother Buys Me Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you didn't mind me and Raj teasing you the other day" she said.

I jumped at the sound of her voice and hoped she hadn't seen me looking at the book. She was looking at me with a smile.

I saw that she had laid out a beautiful green-yellow georgette saree on the bed, a dark green blouse, a pale yellow petticoat, and a matching set of green lacy, see-through, panties and bra. I couldn't help but stare at this incredible ensemble as I mumbled a response, no, I had not minded their banter, of course.

"Do you like what I've picked?" she asked, registering my stare.

"Yes, beautiful. You've got fantastic taste."

She beamed as she grabbed the underwear, blouse and petticoat and went into the bathroom, closing the sliding doors behind her but not quite fully. She continued to talk from behind the doors as visions of her undressing a few feet away from me rushed through my head like a film.

"Mira is really lucky to have a boyfriend like you. It cannot be easy to remain committed in a long-term relationship. Raj mentioned the temptations in England. I am sure you've not been short of those right here. I am not blind. You are very handsome."

These flirtatious words, flung into the room, hung there for a while before I heard the shower come-on loudly.

Here was a much-needed moment to figure out exactly what was happening here and what I wanted to make of it. The incredibly sexy mother of my girlfriend was nakedly flirting with me. Literally. She was naked, showering behind doors I could open in a moment at will, if I wished to. She had proudly displayed the lacy lingerie she was going to wear and asked me if I liked it! Was all of this normal?

As hard as I tried, I couldn't think clearly. My cock seemed to be doing the thinking. I had a raging erection and as if in a fever felt myself stand up and slowly move towards the wardrobe and the half-open drawers. As I approached, I could see they were filled with her underwear.

In a daze, I put both my hands-in, burying them in the exquisite softness of her silks, laces, and nylons, revelling in the exquisite feeling of these tantalising fabrics which had encased the most private parts of her body. I pulled out a silky black thong, felt the thin material between my fingers and raised it to my lips, imagining how it would be lick her pussy and ass through the fine material.

Suddenly I heard the sound of the sliding doors opening behind me, there was no time for me to put the panties back in. Bunching them into my fist, I thrust my hand into my back pocket and pretended to be admiring myself in the dressing table mirror next to the wardrobe.

"Like what you see?" Neeta's teasing voice called out behind me.

My face burned with the multiple meanings of the question. Had she caught me fingering and kissing her panties? Shaking my head, I slowly turned around to face her. She was a vision.

Her wet hair was tied up in a towel; the dark green blouse and the pale yellow petticoat clung to her slightly damp skin. The skin of her throat, the tops of her breasts and her bare navel gleamed with a wet sheen.

"Will you help me with the saree?", she said, as she bent down to pick up the saree from the bed.

I gulped as I saw the thin, slightly damp, translucent material of her petticoat stretch and cling to her ass. Through the petticoat, I could clearly her panties encasing the beautifully firm roundness of her ass cheeks and the shape of her pussy lips between them.

She held the pose, as if awaiting some action on my part, and then after a while repeated her question.

"Will you please help me?"

"Yes" I finally blurted, as I peeled my eyes off her ass.

She straightened up, looked back at me, and smiled.

Was there a hint of disappointment in her face? I could not be sure.

She then proceeded to put on a magical show transforming the flowing garment of her saree into a manifolded flowing dress encasing her fantastic figure. At several points she asked me to hold the saree for her, as she folded, tucked and installed safety-pins to ensure everything stayed in place.

It was like a strange and magical dance. I was heady with the sweet fragrance of her freshly bathed body and the many exquisite brushes and touches with her soft body and bare skin that the process of assisting her afforded me. As she finished draping the saree, I finally found the strength of will to think and act.

I needed to extricate myself from this torturous seduction. I needed to clear my head and regain control. I told her I wanted to make a work-related call.

"I'll wait for you in the car" I said.

Her face seemed to fall at this announcement but I swiftly left the room and the house not awaiting a response.

Sitting in the car, I tried to organise my thoughts. Neeta, the mother of my girlfriend, had made it clear that she was sexually available to me. She wanted me. The performance in the bedroom was a clearly staged seduction. She had waited bent over and literally asked for it. I however had not acted my part. I analysed my inaction.

Yes, part of it was the surprise of finding myself in this unexpected situation. But there was also my deeper ingrained habit of staying faithful to Mira even as I had been feeling increasingly disconnected from her. Already, in my own head, I had accepted the inevitable and impending end of our relationship. For the foreseeable future we were going to be based different countries doing different things and growing into different people. I had realised I wanted a clean break with Mira.

Why then had I been cosying up to her parents and letting her mother flirt with me? Enjoying their affection had muddled my thinking, I had enoyed playing the role of the to-be son-in-law! And now I had got myself caught up in a sexual mess with Mira's mother!

It was now clear to me that I should simply walk away from it all and break things up with Mira as soon as possible and as gently as I could. A little devil in my head, however, piped in with another thought. If things are at an end with Mira, what's wrong with enjoying what Neeta is offering? Take what is on offer. You've got nothing to lose.

I knew it was dreadful and devious thinking but I liked the prize it offered me. Now that I knew I could have her, I wanted Neeta. I felt calmer now. I knew what I wanted and I was going to act. I realised I still had Neeta's silky black thong in my pocket. I calmly took it out and put it in the dashboard compartment. I felt sure I would be peeling off another pair straight from her warm pussy before long.

I saw her emerging from the house fully dressed and made-up. She was gorgeous.

While I had now made up my mind to act on my desire for her, Neeta still seemed put off by my sudden rushing out on her. She put on the aloof and stern air which I knew from our earlier acquaintance, before the more recent times of warmth and affection. This sudden reversal from her flirtatious coquettishness moments earlier really irritated me. Perhaps I had blown my chance with her.

Despite her coolness towards me, the shopping went well-enough. She did have very good taste and judgment and helped me pick out a couple of great winter jackets and a pair of boots. I was however quite put off by the positively rude manner in which she spoke to the salespeople, ordering them about, disparaging their suggestions and largely dismissing them altogether. It was hard to imagine this woman as the teasing seductress I had encountered only a few hours ago.

The sight of her beautiful body draped in the gorgeous saree I had helped to put on was however an aching reminder of the possibilities that had possibly passed me by.

Forever.

We were now at the final stop of our shopping trip at a menswear outlet specialising in formal wear. I wanted to pick up a couple of formal trousers in warmer materials. As we entered, a young and rather pretty saleswoman approached us.

"Hello, sir. How may I help you?" she greeted me with a beaming smile, ignoring Neeta completely.

I explained what I needed and was surprised when the saleswoman placed her hand on my arm and led me to the trousers section. The touch, her gaze, and the smiles that accompanied her trouser-related solicitations were a clear exercise in flirtation.

I am sure this was all part of the sales-strategy but it still applied a soothing balm to my bruised ego, still smarting from Neeta's sudden turnabout and coolness. Suddenly I heard Neeta's voice behind us.

"Thanks for your help. We know what we want and can pick it out ourselves. Please let us be. We'll call you if needed."

Her voice had a specially hard edge. Cold and cutting like steel. The young woman's attentions towards me had clearly not gone unnoticed.

"Of course. I'll leave you and your mother alone to make your choices" said the saleswoman, looking at Neeta but addressing me.

Clearly unhappy, she retreated back to the front of the store. Both Neeta and I smiled at the familial relationship the saleswoman had mistakenly presumed between us. I felt the tension that had built up between us disappear.

"Are you sure you can help me?", I said.

"Of course. I know exactly what you need", she replied.

The tone of her voice and sparkle in her eye told me that the game was back on. I could feel my cock immediately rising up responding to the changed currents between us.

Neeta carefully scanned the available styles and picked out four different pairs of trousers in my size. She then took my hand and led me to a changing room at the very back of the store. We were the only customers in the store. The solitary saleswoman still looked at us warily from her distant post at the front counter.

"We are going to try these on. Please make sure we are not disturbed," Neeta's voice rang out like an order across the empty store.

I saw the young woman nod. Neeta opened the door of the changing room, stepped inside, pulling me in behind her. Before I completely understood what she was doing, she had locked the door, and calmy sat down on the low bench that ran along one side of the quite spacious room.

She sat with her legs crossed, arms folded across her chest, and looked directly at me with challenge in her eyes. I was ready this time. I knew what I wanted.

Not taking my eyes off her, I slid off my shoes. Then I calmy undid my belt, unfastened the button of my jeans, and pulled them off. I saw her eyes move away from my face to the bulging erection in my grey cotton briefs. I saw her eyes take on a glazed look as I slowly massaged my cock, rubbing the length of it through the material of my briefs.

She uncrossed her legs, opening them wide in unspoken invitation. She unfolded her arms, calmly undid one of the safety-pins that held one end of her saree over her chest, pulling it down to reveal her breasts encased in the tight green blouse.

She extended her arms towards me, her eyes still fixed on my hand rubbing my cock. I moved towards her slowly, bringing my crotch closer and closer to her mouth, which was now open and anguished, as if in a silent scream.

Her hands reached for my hips, pulling me towards her, she buried her whole face into my crotch. She rubbed her face into my erection, moving it to one side and then the other. Her hands moved under my briefs to knead and massage my ass; her fingers gently probing my anus.

Her mouth, moist and warm, was now moving all over my cock still covered by the thin cotton of the briefs. I could feel the warm wetness of her drooling kisses and nibbles. I could not wait any longer, I needed to be inside her mouth.

Pushing her head back, I pulled down my briefs, taking them off completely. I placed my right foot on the bench and positioned my fully erect cock before her spit-covered face. She slowly turned her face up to look into my eyes. Then she opened her mouth and took in the length of my cock inside her warm wetness.

Slowly and lovingly she sucked, in and out, leaving a delicious trail of thick drool which dribbled onto my balls every time she gagged slightly on the base of my cock. The changing-room mirrors provided me with an incredible view of my cock moving in and out of her mouth.

With her right hand she squeezed my ass and teased my anus. With her left hand she gently held and stroked my balls. It was the most exquisite blow-job I had ever received.

My right hand had hold of her hair, controlling the pace of her sucking. My left hand reached down inside her blouse and bra to grab hold of her breast, delighting in the feel of her large nipple hardening against my palm. I could feel the climax building within me.

From the way hey eyes bulged, I knew she felt it too, in the pulsing and expanding of my cock inside her mouth. She increased pace of her sucking, pulling me in deeper and deeper, willing me to cum inside her mouth.

Her naked need for my seed inside tipped me over. I came with a groan, burying my cock deep inside her mouth, I could feel her gagging, gulping, struggling to swallow the huge load I had pumped inside her. A small trickle ran down her chin as she slowly let go of my cock. The stars exploding inside my head slowly disappeared and I sat down next to her on the bench utterly drained.

After I had caught my breath, I slowly turned to look at her. She had her eyes closed. Drool and cum ran down her chin. Her make-up was smudged; eye-liner running, lipstick smeared around her mouth.

"Mira, could learn so much from you," I said as I pulled her in for a kiss.

For a second she feigned anger, resisting my embrace. Then she looked me straight in the eyes, placed her hand over my cock, and started caressing it gently.

"You are getting cocky," she said.

She moved in for the kiss and as her tongue swirled around in my mouth, I could feel myself getting hard again.

I broke the kiss. I wanted more.

I stood up and pulled her up to a standing position. Turning her away from me, I cupped both her breasts from behind.

"Place your hands on the bench and bend over," I groaned the order into her ear, my tongue licking its soft edges and folds.

I could feel her stiffen a bit as she registered the way I had addressed her, but she slowly obeyed.

I ground my hardening cock into the silky softness of her saree covered ass. Then I stepped back and in one sweeping motion lifted her saree and her petticoat over her legs, bunching them up onto her bent back. Her ass and pussy covered in the green-lace panties were now revealed to me.

I crouched down, and slowly buried my face into the soft, yielding flesh of her pussy. I licked and nibbled her pussy through her panties, tasting her, breathing her in. She mewled, sounding exactly like Mira. I then slowly peeled the panties down, and for the first time, looked at her, completely and utterly exposed to me.

Her pussy was fully shaved, a wonderful surprise! The outer lips were thick and plump, much darker than the pale skin of her ass, and peeking between them, the still darker, more delicate inner lips, now engorged with excitement. Above her pussy, the dark pucker of her anus seemed to quiver with anticipation as I ran my fingers lightly over it.

I slowly pulled apart the delicate folds of her inner lips; her pussy unfolded like an exotic pink butterfly. The sight of the quivering wet entrance to her vagina was incredible.

Holding her pussy open, I started licking it slowly, savouring it like a delicious peach. I alternated this slow sucking with more violent jabs of my tongue into her vagina and her anus. I could feel her climax building.

I replaced my tongue with fingers, plunging them rhythmically into her vagina. With my left hand, I started teasing the rosebud of her anus, slowly rubbing it, before putting in my fore-finger, slick with spit, burying it in knuckle-deep. The tight, searing warmth of her anus was unbelievable.

As I synced my finger fucking of her vagina and ass, I felt her come close to cumming. Her desperate muted mewls were getting more frantic. I stopped suddenly, stood up, and placed my cock, completely hard again, at the entrance to her vagina.

I paused for a moment and savoured the sight of her bent over, offering herself so completely to me. There was no turning back. I buried my cock inside her.

I fucked her slowly, grabbing her hips with both hands, pulling her towards me, savouring the feeling of her warm and wet vagina wrapped around my cock. She pushed back with every thrust, wanting every last inch of me inside her. The quivering pucker of her anus signalled her imminent climax.

Without any warning to her, I buried my right forefinger into her anus. She came with an incredible shudder, twitching and shaking like a leaf. I pulled my cock out and shot my cum all over her ass. It ran down her ass cheeks covering her anus and streaming down her pussy lips.

Just then there was a tentative knock on the door.

"Madam? Sir? Is everything alright?" the nervous voice of the salesgirl came over.

We froze. Neeta straightened up instantly, letting her petticoat and saree fall back down. She then turned around, looked at me with a smile, and answered in a perfectly composed voice.

"Everything is fine. You really need to leave your customers alone in peace to try things on. We'll be out shortly."

"Yes, ma'am. Of course, ma'am. I am sorry."

We heard the salesgirl move away again. Still recovering from my orgasm, I could only watch in admiration as Neeta quickly and efficiently re-did her make-up and re-adjusted her saree. I bent down to pick up her lacy green panties. She had not put them back on.

"I am keeping these," I announced, bringing them up to my nose and taking a deep sniff of her most private aroma.

"With you around, I might soon run out of panties," she said smiling broadly.

She must have noticed me pocketing her thong in the bedroom!

"You might indeed," I said laughing.

"Take your time. Try out the trousers. I'll wait outside," she said, stepping out, without her panties, but otherwise perfectly made-up and leaving me alone in the changing room.

Wow! What a woman! It was a pity I was leaving the country in a few days, I thought. I could have had so much fun with her.

I didn't know it then but there were to be more adventures with Neeta on the way and impossible as it seemed, at the time, our affair was to continue in even more exciting and improbable places!

12