Girlpup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the fifth day he texted me: 'Do you want your Christmas present?'

'YES!!!!' I shouted by return text. I was over the moon.

'Come over?'

'There in 20'

It took longer than twenty minutes to get there. I had to shower and change -- skirt, fresh panties, button-front top, no bra. I was dying to be with him again. On my way, I fretted that I had no Christmas present for him, but I decided it didn't matter because it wasn't Christmas yet and in the meantime, there was always Banjo Judy.

Winnie was with him, tail wagging, when he opened the front door. I was beaming with excitement, but it dimmed when I saw how serious Eliot looked. "Hello Maddie." He led me to the living room. Winnie followed us. Eliot gestured at the sofa and I understood I was to sit. He motioned 'down' to Winnie and she sat; he motioned 'down' again and she went all the way down. Then he addressed me. "You said you wanted to be mine, no strings attached. Were you serious?"

I nodded without hesitation. Absolutely.

"Whatever I want..."

"Whatever makes you happy."

"June thinks we've been sleeping together. I told her we weren't, but I wasn't going to lie to her. I told her you come here to do chores and errands...and that you've given me..." He stopped, embarrassed.

"Blow jobs?" I finished for him. "I think it's good that you're honest."

"Yeah, well, she's angry. She accused me of lying, but I think she knows I'm not. Most likely, she's going to break up with me. If she doesn't, you two will have to meet. She and I will figure out what sort of arrangement might work. You won't have a say, but you can always leave."

I didn't know what to say.

"How does that sound?"

"Um, can you give me an example of an 'arrangement?'"

He shrugged. "One possibility is I get to have both of you. June would be the girlfriend and you would be..."

"Your Girlpup," I volunteered earnestly. He smiled and I was relieved. He picked up a box wrapped in Christmas paper and handed it to me. Inside was a dog's collar made of soft brown leather, with brass fittings and an engraved nameplate. It said 'MADDIE' and I loved it. I touched the letters of my name. I handed it to him and lifted my hair so he could fasten it around my neck. "Thank you, sir."

He stroked my hair and said, "Listen, this is only for here, for us, understand? You don't wear it anywhere else."

"Okay." Simple joy.

About a week later, just after Christmas, I met June. She arrived at Eliot's house as I was leaving to walk Winnie. "So that's the slut," she remarked to Eliot. I tried to ignore her but gagged at the insult. I stalled before returning to the house with Winnie, dreading a face-to-face encounter. She was still there when we got back but to my horror, Eliot was not. Where was Eliot?

I nodded to her cautiously as I filled Winnie's water dish.

"Just who do you think you are?" she asked.

I did not reply.

"What do you think you're doing, bitch? You think I don't know? Do you think I'm stupid?"

"No..."

She circled me. "You're just a friend, Eliot says... Right," she intoned sarcastically. "A 'friend' who gives head. Do you give head to all your friends? Or just Eliot?" She sat on a kitchen stool, lifted her skirt front and pointed lewdly at her crotch. "How about me, Mindy?" she asked, deliberately getting my name wrong. "How about a bite of pussy pie? I want equal treatment."

Now I was scared. I don't think she expected me to actually go down on her but she kept her skirt hiked. I was worried she would take off her panties. Then what?

"Do you do the neighbors, too?" she snarled. "Or just Eliot?"

In a bit of a panic I wondered what Eliot would wish me to do. Should I try being nice? Submissive? [Good luck with that.] Would Eliot approve? [Where was he?] When it became clear that I had no response, June dropped her skirt and said, "Listen to me, missy. You keep your filthy knickers on. I'll know it if you don't. You keep that skanky cunt away from Eliot or you'll be sorry."

I don't remember if I said anything. I left, shaken, and couldn't sleep that night. I knew this was never going to work. June hated me. I sort of understood, because I didn't care much for her either.

Eliot called me the next day. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Well ... sort of," I responded. There was silence, then he sighed and said, "June and I broke up. We had a big fight last night."

"Because of me?" I asked. Of course it was because of me.

"Yes."

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, well, don't be. I'm better off without her." I couldn't have agreed more but didn't say anything. He went on. "It sounds like she got nasty. Sorry. I should have been there, but..."

"That's okay. So ... can I come over?"

He laughed ruefully. "Yes...you'd better. Winnie misses you."

When I got there, the three of us fell into a group hug and Eliot kissed me. Not on the mouth, on my cheek, but still it was a kiss, my first from him. Before long I had him on the sofa with his cock out and me lavishing attention on it. He didn't allow me much time before he stood and led me to the dining room. We stopped at the end of his big mahogany table and he pulled out a chair. I wondered if he wanted me to sit, but he moved it to one side. He positioned me facing the table and pushed me over it. Then he flipped my skirt onto my back and pulled my panties down. My breath caught. Yes, please ...

He put a hand between my legs and started fingering me, searching for wetness, for an opening. As I felt his worming fingers, I longed to be wet, prayed to be wet for him. Pretty soon he removed his hand and I felt his cock. Probing, sliding, teasing. I was probably quivering. With a hand on my back and one on my hip he slowly pushed inside. Then deeper and -- oh God -- deeper. The feeling of fullness when he bottomed out, when his pelvis met my butt, was ... incredible. Even now I remember it with pride. There I was in my dog collar, splayed on the table, my arms out in front of me, my breasts mashed on the tabletop, my hair falling into my face, and my head spinning as Eliot began thrusting. He wanted me. Me, not June.

It was amazing, Eliot's magic cock in my puffy, weeping pussy. Could there be a more wonderful cock? No. My body rocked and the table shuddered with his forceful grunts. It wasn't lovemaking (though I loved it). It was fucking, which was way better. Lovemaking would have for both of us whereas fucking was for Eliot. He was using me for his pleasure and that was perfect. His hands gripped my hips and his pace increased. I squeezed my eyes shut. I never come during intercourse but I knew I would this time. I just hoped he would come first. My legs shook and I gasped, trying not to scream. When I felt semen skooshing out of my pussy with each thrust I knew he must have come. Yes. I hoped he would stay hard; I wanted him to keep going, just keep fucking -- please make me sore.

After he pulled out, I scrambled to raise my panties so I wouldn't leak, then sank to my knees to take him in my mouth. Thank you thank you thank you. I didn't need to say it out loud.

He did me twice more that day and it was a lot of fun (duh). June was gone and I belonged to Eliot. I didn't realize until later that that was probably the beginning of the end. June was gone, yes (and thank God), but that also meant there was no girlfriend. In her place Eliot had a girlpup. Sometimes we joked about it. I would say, "We need to find you a nice girlfriend, sir." He would agree and say, "One who likes puppies." I'd reply, "Doesn't everyone like puppies?" To keep him happy I made myself more available than ever, but we both knew I wasn't his girlfriend. Don't get me wrong: I wanted to be a girlpup -- it was exactly what I wanted. But Eliot didn't know yet what he wanted.

Those early days were great. Eliot had a pretty girl who would do anything for him, including open her mouth and spread her legs at the drop of a happy hat. And I had someone owning me who gave me titty-groping hugs and toe-curling sex that made both of us happy. God, I loved it. Naturally, Eliot always did me doggy style because how else would you do a girlpup? The dining room table saw a lot of action. After a couple of days, I told him I thought I should sleep in the spare bedroom -- was that okay? -- because, you never know, he might need something (wink, wink) in the middle of the night. Also, that way I'd have his coffee ready whenever he wanted it in the morning. I promised to stay out of his way when he didn't need me.

He said why not and I moved into the small spare bedroom. To my further delight, Winnie joined me, probably because I let her sleep on the bed and Eliot didn't. The first time he saw us sharing the bed he laughed. I loved it every time Winnie licked my face.

Soon, I wore my MADDIE collar almost all the time. One day I checked out Winnie's tags and went online to see about getting the same for me. I wanted to surprise Eliot and I wanted it to look official. Good thing dog licensing in Seattle is so easy. I created fake papers showing that 'Maddie' (breed: mixed) was spayed and had her shots. 'Maddie' received an official tag from the County in the mail and I added another from Petsmart (heart shaped) attesting that Maddie belonged to Eliot Seaman, with his address and phone number. He got a kick out of it (yay!) and fetched his pliers to attach my tags to the collar. I had official papers and a tag!

Though he'd said the collar was 'just for us,' Eliot did let a couple of friends meet his girlpup. Josh and Peter came over sometimes on weekends to watch sports and I served beers and snacks. I was embarrassed the first time I forgot to remove the collar for guests, but Eliot didn't mind. The next time it happened, he played with my breast as we all sat watching TV. Whoa, I wondered, where's this going? Once I understood Eliot wasn't self-conscious I decided I shouldn't be either. I went all in with my pet-hood. I guess you could say I was proud. I began wearing my hair up to flaunt the dog collar.

His friends were shocked at first, but pretty soon envious. Josh and Peter would leer at us (in a nice way) and make suggestive jokes, but no one except Eliot ever touched me until one day when it was just Josh and Eliot watching golf with me curled into Eliot's lap. He leaned into my ear to whisper, "Maybe Josh would like a blow job."

I got goosebumps instantly. Rather than reply to Eliot, I sat up and said to Josh. "Eliot thinks you might like a blow job. Would you?"

Josh stared wide-eyed, first at me, then at Eliot who grinned and said, "She's really good." Soon I had his dick out and was gaily slurping. Josh was so turned on that he didn't last long. He came fast, before asking if he could do it in my mouth, so he sort of half pulled out, which made a mess. I laughed at the dripping semen and said "Oops!" Eliot thought it was hilarious and clapped.

After that, Josh's hopes were high every time he came over. He often got his wish but only if he was the only guest (apparently Eliot wanted to prevent an orgy) and only if Eliot's okayed it -- I never offered anything on my own. Likewise, if Peter was there without Josh he got his own BJ. [They both figured out the rules pretty quickly.] What did I think of it? I admit I had some doubts at first -- it reminded me of June's nasty question: do you give head to all your friends? [No, just Eliot's.] And why did I do it? Didn't it make me exactly the slut June thought I was? I told myself no, it didn't, because I was doing it for Eliot, not for me or the other guys. He was proud of his girlpup and wanted to show off a little. It made him happy, so of course I did it. But I admit I wondered how far it would go. What if he offered to let them fuck me? That would have felt sluttier, for sure. Having said that, I'm sure I would have let them if Eliot said so, but he didn't, and somehow we all knew he wouldn't. If a penis needed sucking, I sucked it, but no one kissed me or touched me below the waist; Eliot kept my pussy all to himself. They knew it was only for him and that made me feel safe and secure. In a weird way, it made me more Eliot's than ever.

Sounds great, right? So what went wrong? I began noticing he didn't take me anywhere. It was like I was a house pet. Eliot went out pretty regularly and there were times I wished he would take me with him, collar or no collar. Like he could have taken me to a friend's barbeque and I could have made him happy by just being pretty for him, staying next to him, being quiet and docile and his. But no. I told myself well, maybe he wanted to flirt with other women and figured I would be in the way, if not for him then for the flirtee. I reminded myself that he didn't take Winnie out to social events either, and that was okay. It was understandable -- you wouldn't take your dog to the movies or a concert or a restaurant (though I could argue I really was a service animal). I wasn't mad, just disappointed because I hoped he would be proud of me. I guess I was nervous, too; worried that I wasn't important enough to him.

Then there was the fancy wedding he got invited to in Denver. He stuck the invitation -- for Mr. Eliot A. Seaman Plus One -- on his refrigerator next to a photo of a smiling couple. He saw me looking at the photo and said the guy was his cousin. I figured that meant he would surely go, so I got excited and the fantasies started. I would be his plus one, and I imagined getting my hair and nails done, a chic dress and new heels ... Every time Eliot fucked me or I blew him, I'd fantasize that we were doing it at the dress rehearsal or the reception -- you know, ducking into a powder room or a pantry for a quickie. It was fun to think about, his family and friends seeing how happy Eliot was and knowing it was because of me. But as the wedding date approached he didn't say anything about it and I concluded that he must not be going. I was wrong -- he did go but didn't take me. Instead he asked if I was okay looking after Winnie for the weekend. I said yes of course and went someplace where he couldn't see me cry.

I got over it. Again I told myself, well, you wouldn't take your dog to a wedding. I moped with Winnie that weekend but got through it okay. We welcomed Eliot home Sunday night. He was happy to be back and gave me a good seeing-to before we all retired. Thank you sir.

Things went back to normal for about a month, then Eliot's mother came to Seattle for a visit. It was just a couple days, and she wasn't staying at Eliot's house, but she would be around a lot and Eliot didn't want me there. I was hurt, for sure, but I didn't argue. I offered to come take Winnie for her daily walk and leave right after, and he agreed that would be okay. I really wanted to meet Eliot's mom. They seemed to have a good relationship; he talked about her sometimes and even told me once that she'd been a competitive figure skater before she had kids. She sounded so interesting and I knew I would like her. Of course I had fantasies about getting to know Mrs. Seaman and flattering both of them by demonstrating my devotion to her son. Plus I was sure she would be relieved that June was gone. I guess I wanted credit for that.

I understood that if Eliot didn't want his mother to see me, he'd just make sure they were out when I came to walk Winnie. Sure enough, the first time they were absent, but the next day they were there looking at photos on Eliot's computer. I made no attempt to join them, just waved and said I'd come to take Winnie for an hour. They both stood and Eliot introduced us. "Mom, this is Maddie; she helps out with Winnie. Maddie this is my mom, Sylvia." Sylvia said 'Nice to meet you' and 'Oh, we could have taken care of Winnie ... but you go right ahead.' As expected, I liked her immediately, but that was it -- I saw her for all of thirty seconds. When I got back they were gone.

It was right after Sylvia left that Eliot told me we had to end the girlpup thing.

I was shocked but not surprised, if that makes any sense. "Why?" I asked sadly.

Eliot tried to be gentle. He patted my head kindly. "Maddie, do you know what Mom said after you left? She said, 'That girl who walks the dog seems nice. Maybe you should get to know her better.'"

"Well ... what's wrong with that?" I was trying not to cry.

"Maddie, she's right. You're wonderful. But Mom's thinking about grandchildren, not collars and leashes. She's dying for me to get married and settle down."

I didn't say anything.

"No one's going to marry me as long as I have a smart, gorgeous young woman for a pet. And living in my back bedroom."

I did not scream the obvious response -- I would marry you!!! -- because I knew what he would say. That his kids shouldn't grow up seeing their mother wearing a dog collar and waiting on their father hand and foot; that his children's mother shouldn't be casually blowing their father's friends. It was too late to have a different relationship from the one we had. I'd gotten my wish to be his girlpup and that made anything else impossible.

Once again, I did what I always did: whatever Eliot wanted. I left. God, it was hard. I leaked tears as I hugged Winnie and silently thanked her for all she'd taught me. I kissed Eliot and told him I hoped he would find the right woman (but stay away from June, sir). That last bit got a smile and made things a little lighter, a tiny bit easier.

I moped for weeks during which I managed to avoid contacting him. I still miss him and, like I said, I really wish him the best. He deserves it. But I don't know about me. To my utter surprise, giving myself to Eliot made me happier than I'd ever been. I don't think it was just him. It was a short relationship, a few months, but I discovered who I was. Girlpup. And for now at least, I don't want anything else. I just want a good man willing to own me. I feel like I'm offering a lot, you know? -- ME! -- but I'm worried that it won't work. That in the end, being a man's pet, even if I'm perfect, will teach him that he wants something else. It's confusing. Has anyone figured out how to do this?

12