Girls and Bridle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young girl sat on the bench and observed her two friends who stopped in the middle of the paddock. Morning Star continuously pawed the ground with her hoof; she seemed bothered by the extra brace, or maybe she was just testing it.

Sophie attached a twine rope to her bridle and took a few steps back.

"Alright, Star. Go slow, okay? Just be patient."

Neigh!

Moonlight's eyes just got bigger. It was the first time that she heard her pony friend make that noise. It seemed so natural compared to when she had dared try it herself for the first time.

Then it started.

Morning Star began walking around Sophie, who was only two or three meters away. The eyes of the trainer were fixated on the pony's feet, analyzing her gait. Her knees were high; her back was straight...; it was a perfect form.

"YUP!"

Sophie let out a loud yelp and made a couple of long steps backward, giving much more room for her pony to navigate. Morning Star engaged her large leg muscle and switched to a trot... It was a revelation for Moonlight.

"What the ..."

"Shut up, Moon! Just watch!"

When Morning Star pushed her body forward to gain speed, it was so gracious... She looked ridiculously light, and it would be fair to question the veracity of her injury. How could she look this fluid after such a long time off the track?

It was a feeling of shame that Moonlight experienced at this moment. She thought she was a good runner. She thought she had learned a lot from Sophie. But now... She knew she didn't look like this, not by any stretch of the imagination. It was a master class offered by Sophie and Morning Star.

"HOLD!"

Another short yell from the trainer made Morning Star stop and run in place, beating the dirt with her horseshoes. Sophie got close to her, wrapping the rope around her arm then she pushed the pony lightly in the chest with her fingers, throwing her off balance to see how quickly she would recover while stomping her hooves.

She did it a couple more times, checking for any imbalance.

"Not bad... Not bad at all. I honestly thought you were going to struggle a bit more than this. We still have a lot of work to do. Your left shoulder is lower than your right one... Back to your old habits, I guess. Stop trotting now. Let me untie that rope from you."

Sophie slid two of her fingers under Morning Star's chin strap to hold her head steady as she unknotted the rope from the bridle ring. The ponygirl knew what was coming... She has been waiting for this moment for too long... She only needed the signal.

"Alright... Don't go crazy, okay? You remember your promise?"

The jet black ponygirl nodded, and then Sophie slapped her on the buttcheek as she released her. Morning Star leaned sideways and initiated a quick u-turn, keeping eye contact with her trainer as long as possible as a gratitude gesture.

Her strong latex covered calves and thighs contracted, and she took off like a bullet, leaving a cloud of dry dust on her trail. This paddock was too small for her, so she reached the wall way too quickly, forcing her to turn around and accelerate in the other direction.

Moonlight, who forgot about the entire world, was just staring at the scene in disbelief. The incredible joy expressed by Morning Star was so uplifting. A wild animal had been given back her freedom. She was savoring it without any worries or fear of being judged for this childish behavior. This was only the pony. The girl, the one craving racing magazines, had been carefully stored away, leaving all the room for the playful runner to enjoy life.

"Haha! Careful, silly pony!"

This was no longer training. Now running in an eight-figure pattern, Morning Star made sure she flew by as close as possible to Sophie, who was still standing in the middle of the place, laughing and giggling, and thrilled to see her ponygirl finally able to do what she was born to do. It must have been so hard not to run for several months.

After what seemed an eternity, Morning Star showed some signs of fatigue, and her trainer had to recall her. It would take a while before regaining her legendary cardio.

"Alright... That's enough, Star! Come here!... I said, come here!"

Reluctantly, the ponygirl slowed down and trotted back to Sophie, panting heavily through her bit.

The small trainer did something unexpected. She wrapped her arms tightly around Morning Star and pulled her in a tight hug. They stayed like this, in the middle of the paddock, surrounded by the floating dust that was rendered visible by the sun rays piercing through the long windows atop of the walls. It looked like a love scene...

It was a love scene...

"Ah! Morning Star! I missed you so much! You have no idea! You just made me so happy."

Of course, with her hands cuffed to her side and her bit preventing her from talking, Morning Star couldn't do much else than lowering her head on Sophie's shoulder in an attempt to signify her agreement. Their unbreakable friendship flowed through their veins. This connection between the pony and her trainer just couldn't be severed by anything, ever.

Moonlight sat on her small bench, not being part of this enviable scene. She claimed that she didn't want to be a pony before. She said she just wanted to run as if it was a job. But seeing this emotional display made her realize that being a ponygirl was not just about racing. It could be much more than that.

She was jealous.

Her shitty family treated her reductively; the rest of the society never cared about her, or about what she wanted; none of them had ever provided her with what she was witnessing in the paddock right now.

Tiantang Zhi Ma, Xiuying, Sophie... Morning Star. They were the only ones who had believed in her. The ones who had opened all those doors, waiting for her to make a move. She sensed that she could get the same love... the same one that was so genuinely displayed in front of her.

At this moment... Moonlight decided that she wanted to be a ponygirl too... and not just a runner.