Girls and Bridle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nightshade, being a boob lover, quickly switched to Cassy's nipples. She nibbled and sucked on them, making sure to pull gently with her teeth, something her squirming victim seemed to appreciate a lot. Of course, when Hemlock saw that, she hurried and did the same to the other one, but she also took the initiative to slide her hand inside Cassy's drenched panties, the same ones she wore last night.

Since the pretty helper had woken up this morning, she didn't have a second to herself for a shower or minimum maintenance, and it was unlikely that the two gorgeous ponies assaulting her breasts would allow her to have any break until the next morning, though.

When Hemlock penetrated her with her strong fingers, Cassy stopped caring and let the pleasure course through her inanimate body.

She was a helper... and if letting them do such things to her body while dangling from a tree was helping... then she would have fulfilled her role.

"Aaaah! Hemlock... If you... do that... I'm going... to cum..."

"I love it when you cum, Cassy! You are so cute."

"Well, that was a short date."

"Yes. Here... That's the remaining of your money. The clerk exchanged a 5 dollar bill for a 1 dollar bill. I'm sorry. I'm not sure what she did exactly."

"Haha. That's alright. So, did you have fun with Ivory at least?"

"... Yes."

"Hey... are you okay? You look sad."

Morning Star looked at the scrolling scenery through the car window. She and Sophie were heading back home, where a lot more work awaited her. She would have to endure a bit longer. Endure everything she had confessed to Ivory, things she had not told anybody else. Only she and Ivory knew what burned inside her chest and how difficult it was to cope with it.

She looked at her right hand, the one she would hide from Sophie and Moonlight until the Triple Crown was over.

Ivory's gift.

Using a little pen, Ivory had written four words very discreetly inside her palm.

"You are not alone."

She had told Morning Star to refresh the writing every day using the same pen she would hide in her stall. And every time she would look at those words, it would be a reminder that her burden was not hers alone to carry and that everything would end well, no matter what would happen. Because she wasn't alone.

Morning Star had firmly believed Ivory's reassuring words.

"Hey, Star? You okay?"

Morning star looked at Sophie and then smiled.

"Yes, actually. I am."

"Good. Want to tell me about your date?"

"Nope!"

"Alright, then. Let's put on some music and head home."

"Yes. Can we go run tonight?"

"No, we will do physio. That's what you asked this morning."

"Nooo. I hate physio! I want to run."

"Hahaha. Sure! We will go for a run.

Sophie pushed a cassette in the reader, a music album she had purchased recently, but since she had not rewound the tape, the first song that played was Rock 'n' roll suicide.