Girls and Bridle Ch. 09.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, isn't Moonlight your ponygirl? You lent her to Penny. Shouldn't you support her?"

"Yes, and I believe in her and wish her the very best. She has insane potential. She could beat us if she decides that she wants to. But right now, and maybe I'm wrong, I believe that you and Nightshade are the best and most consistent team out there."

"You... you do?"

"Yes, and I'll do my darn best to push you beyond your limits. And if I hear you whine about it, I swear, I'll push you even harder."

"I never whine, or else Brittany punishes us."

"Hehe. So, are you willing to work with me and try to win this thing?"

"Yes. But you laced my boots wrong. Brittany does it better."

"Hahaha. That's fine. I can accept criticism."

***

"What did you do to her?"

"We made her stop screaming."

"Yes, but she is all green now."

Penny applied a damp cloth to Ivory's forehead after Morning Star laid her limp body down on the bed. The white show pony didn't look so good. Her eyes were vitreous, and her skin tone was even paler than usual.

Moonlight's plan had worked great. They ran hard for so long and sprinted so fast that the cart drifted sideways more than once. Poor Ivory sitting in it had screamed her lungs out, but she never managed to make them stop. After a while, she stopped being afraid and just got sick instead, which was a step forward. At least she was no longer a distraction, and that had allowed the ponies to get an excellent workout out of this exercise.

Not used to operating without a driver, and with Ivory unable to move anymore, Morning Star decided to ride all the way from the training track to the house, hoping Penny would notice them and provide assistance, which she did.

"Ivory? Are you okay?"

"... So... So fast... So scary."

"I know. Morning Star and Moonlight are running very fast. But we need you."

"... I don't knooow, Penny! I never thought it would be like this. Watching races from the stands was nothing like this."

"Yes. You can only appreciate the speed when you are sitting in the cart they pull. But you'll get used to it."

"Why... Why me?"

"The ponies trust you, and I have no money to hire a competent driver. All I'm asking you to do is to sit in the cart and encourage them. Can you do that for me until Sophie comes back?"

"... I... I'll try... but... can they run slower?"

"Obviously not."

"Aww..."

"We will have three days before the first Triple Crown race. You'll get used to it."

Ivory covered her face with the pillow. Three days didn't seem like a lot of time.