Girls Fantasy Night

Story Info
Coming out of the closet.
3.5k words
4.48
5.7k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night I was sitting around talking with my wife, and I commented how hot some of her friends are. I ask what they talk about when she goes out for girls night. My wife starts telling me about their fantasy or reality nights that she has every few months with Danica, Lacey, Candace, and Erin.

"We all go to someone's home, have a few drinks, and play a game called fantasy or reality. We tell secrets about our sex life, and at the end of the night we all have to guess which stories are real and which are just fantasies. The one who tells the best story wins a brand new vibrator. The next meeting is at our house next week."

For the next few days I beg my wife to let me stay home that night and listen in or maybe we can just tape the stories and spice up our sex life. Within two seconds she tells me. "Absolutely NO, there are no men allowed, and if I try to tape the conversations I will be thrown out of the club."

Determined to be a part of the evening I come up with a plan. I park my car a mile away, walk home when my wife is out, and hide in the closet. A few hours later her friends come over, and after a couple of drinks the game begins. As the host for the evening you my wife goes first..

"A few weeks ago while my husband was at work I came home early and caught my 18 year old daughter having sex with some guy. I had mixed emotions, at first I was angry that my daughter had some strange guy in our house, but when I saw that big cock in her mouth I admit I got a little jealous. So I burst into her room and started yelling at her. She begged me not to tell my husband, and said she would do anything. I said how about letting me have some of that young, big cock. Next thing you know I was sitting there in just my bra and panties sucking on this huge cock, while my daughter was fingering my pussy. My pussy was so wet I started moaning and begging him to fuck me. So he is fucking me, she is sucking on my tits. My body shakes as I have a tremendous orgasm. He then takes his dick out of me and starts fucking my daughter. A few minutes later he cums inside of her, then he orders me to lick the cum out of my daughter's pussy while he gets dressed and leaves."

Her friends applaud while I sit in the closet with a hard on. Next goes Danica. "After our last meeting I was feeling very horny. So I drove to a shady part of town, put on some hot lipstick, and walked into a sleazy biker bar. The place was smelly, and most of the guys were gross, but I found myself getting excited. I was sitting at the bar and ordered a drink when these two guys sat next to me. They introduced themselves as Charlie and Dick. Before I could say anything Dick had has hand up my dress getting closer to my pussy. He tells Charlie that my panties are wet. Charlie starts feeling my tits as my nipples get hard. Soon they both drop their pants and I have 2 huge cocks in my hand. Next thing you know I have their cocks in my mouth and almost at the same time one cums in my mouth and one pulls out and cums on my face. After that they buy me another drink and walk me to the back room where a couple of guys are playing pool. They lift me on to the pool table, pull off my dress and panties and take turns fucking my brains out. I can't tell how many loads of cum I take in my pussy and on my face. I left a little sore, but with a smile on my face and received a standing ovation from all the bikers in the bar."

Now it's Lacey's turn. "That's going to be tough to beat, but here goes. I've been very stressed lately, so my husband gave me a gift certificate for a shopping spree and a day at the spa. So I went shopping for a new dress and some sexy panties and bras. I felt better and a little turned on when some guys were looking me over as I went in and out of the dressing room. Off to the spa for a facial. Then I decided to get a massage. I prefer a male massause, but they only had a woman working that day. She was kind of cute, and we started talking. I told her how stressful work had been. She told me to get undressed and lie down on the massage table. I was a little nervous, but she assured me that my stress would be gone shortly. So I lied down on the table and she started the massage. She commented on how tight I was, and we made some small talk. She worked my thighs, my back, and my neck. I was starting to feel better when she told me to turn over. I felt so relaxed I rolled over without thinking. I was a little surprised when she started massaging my breasts. She said it would relieve the stress so I was ok with it. Then she went back to the calf muscles, then up to the thighs. I was so relaxed, but as she started getting closer to my pussy I started getting nervous, but at the same time excited. She could tell that I was starting to get excited. She could tell I was getting excited and started rubbing the outside of my pussy. I started to moan as she slipped a finger inside of me. Then she moved closer to my tits and started sucking on them. Then she started to kiss me. I couldn't believe I opened my mouth and our tongues met. I have never been attracted to women, but I was getting so turned on. She moved back to my tits and started sucking, then down to my pussy. I was moaning so loud I think the entire office heard me. I came so hard, and for the first time in my life I squirted. Then she started kissing me again and I could taste my own pussy juices. I got excited all over again, started kissing her, started feeling her breasts, and sucking on them. I got more excited when she started to moan and I went down and started licking her pussy. Next thing you know I was licking her pussy while she had her tongue and fingers in my pussy. I came again and again, and then she came. Finally we got dressed, she gave me a big kiss and I left the office and drove home. When I got home my husband asked how my day at the spa was. I just smiled and said it was ok."

I'm sitting in the closet ready to explode as the girls congratulate Lacey on her story.

Now it's Candice's turn. "I had a feeling that my husband was cheating on me, so one day I decided to come home early and check up on him. I walked in and caught him smelling a pair of panties. On closer look, they weren't my panties. I started screaming at him. Threatened to leave him. He started crying like a little girl, so I came up with an idea. I told him, since he likes panties so much he should put them on. He hesitated so I screamed, put them on NOW, or I will leave you. So he puts on the panties. Then I find him a matching bra and order him to put it on. Then I put some lipstick on him, and make him pose for a picture. I told him to stand there while I left his room for a minute. He whined and asked where I was going. I came back to the room wearing that big strap on that I had won last fantasy nights. I order him to suck on it. So he put the strap on in his mouth and he started sucking while I took a couple more pictures. When I thought he had sucked long enough I pulled the cock out of his mouth and told him to bend over. He whined some more, but he did as he was told. He bent over, I pulled the panties down and started fucking him in the ass. He whined, but I was pretty sure he liked it. When I felt he had enough I stopped. Then I told him he better never think of cheating again."

My wife says. "Wow, what great stories, I must admit I am getting excited. Last but not least let's hear from Erin."

Erin finishes her drink then stands up to speak. "Last week my husband had a few friends over to watch the big football game. My husband was getting drunk and loud, and I was starting to get upset. I asked him nicely to be quiet because the baby was trying to sleep. But he just became more obnoxious. So I decided to get even, I was going to flirt with his friends. I go to my room to change my clothes. I put on matching panties and bra, a garter belt and stockings. A short mini skirt that doesn't really hide the garter belt. Some hot slutty red lipstick. I walk back to the living room and his friend Butch looks at me and almost starts to drool. I think I see a bulge in his pants. I go up to him give him a little kiss, rub the bulge in his pants and tell him to excuse yourself and go to the bathroom, then come into the bedroom and I will suck your cock. A few minutes later he is in the bedroom and I am on my knees sucking his cock. He is so horny he explodes in my mouth in a few seconds. He goes back to the livingroom, and I go fix my lipstick. A few minutes later I go back out and I see my husband's friends Dick and Edgar in the kitchen getting a beer. They look at me, I smile and tell them to follow me. We all go to the bedroom and I start rubbing their cocks. Soon we are all naked. Edgar got on the bed and I started sucking his cock. Dick was fucking me from behind while playing with my tits. Edgar came first and I swallowed his giant load. Dick keeps fucking me. A few minutes later he cums in my wet pussy and almost immediately I cum. The men get dressed and go back to watch the game. I wash up and put on less slutty clothes. We watch the end of the game. My husband is clueless as to what is going on. The game ends, I kiss my husband's friends goodbye and thank them all for cumming."

As my wife and her friend's applaud Erin's fantasy, I cum in my pants and accidentally knock open the closet door. My wife is so angry, as are her friends. She has to insure her friends that she had nothing to do with this, while her friends think of something to do. Almost at the same time Lacey and Danica joke. "It looks like your husband just came out of the closet. I guess all those fucking and sucking stories made him want to suck and fuck some cocks."

Then Candace chimed in. "Maybe that story of my husband wearing sexy underware and lipstick inspired him to come out of the closet."

When I told them that I am not gay, and I am not coming out of the closet my wife screams,."SHUT UP and sit there til we come up with a plan."

The 5 of them discuss the situation and come up with a plan. Lacey is the spokeswoman for the group. "We have decided to let you into our little fantasy or reality group. But since it's for women only you will have to be dressed as a woman 24/7. Tomorrow we will take you shopping. Your wife and I will buy you sexy panties, bras, and stockings. Danica will help you by some dresses, Erin will go with you to buy shoes. Candace will take you to buy makeup and then go to the spa for a facial. Make sure you let all the sales people know the items are for you. No looking at pretty women, you are only to stare at good looking men. If you don't follow the plan your wife will leave you and we will tell everyone that you have come out of the closet."

When they take me shopping they give me tips on how to act feminine and how to pick up and treat men. When we get back to my house the girls have me try on all my feminine clothes. My wife helps me to put on makeup. Lacey puts a blonde wig on me and the girls order me to look in the mirror. I can't believe that I actually look like a beautiful woman and part of me actually feels excited.

The girls call for an emergency meeting of the fantasy or reality club for the following Friday.

Everything is kind of strange the next few days. Everyday I try on different clothes and makeup, but I am very nervous about my future. I fail to convince my wife to change her mind, she is busy getting rid of all my male clothes. She calls for a family meeting with her, me, and our daughter. She explains to our daughter about what happened,and how things are going to be different around the house. I was no longer to be referred to as husband or father, I am to be called Brianna. She tells our daughter about the emergency meeting of our club to decide Brianna's future.

Our daughter has an idea. "I know a little about your club. There's a party at Lacey's house after the football game on Saturday. A bunch of her college son's friends will be there. I can point out the guys with the biggest cocks and some of the teachers who may be into trannies."

Friday comes and I am a nervous wreck. My wife's friends come over and she tells them of our daughter's idea. Everyone loves it, and they agree to come back in the morning to get me dressed.

Saturday morning, my wife and daughter start by shaving my legs. Next comes the sexy pink panties and a lacy matching bra. Garter belt and stockings. I must admit that the stockings feel amazing on my shaved legs. With everyone watching I am starting to get excited. Erin notices the bulge in my panties and says to my wife. "Look, Brianna is loving this, I always thought your husband, I mean wife, was kind of a sissy."

A pretty dress, makeup, lipstick. A blonde wig. I look in the mirror and can't believe what I look like. Erin says, "We still have time to take Brianna to get her nails done."

The friends are all excited as we drive to the nail salon. They are all talking about the first times they had sex or gave their first blowjob. When we get to the salon a few of the girls decide they also want to get their nails done.

Later as we drive to Lacey's house the girls give me last minute instructions. Try not to be too easy, once you get your taste of big young cock you will be addicted. We get to Lacey's house. Everyone stays upstairs while our daughter takes me downstairs to the party. There are about 10 guys and a few girls. Our daughter introduces me to Jim, the captain of the football team. He shakes my hand and is very polite. Our daughter whispers in my ear. "He has a nice cock. Have fun Brianna."

So I am hanging out with Jim. He is young and cute and has a nice body. He continues to be polite and starts complimenting me. As he tells me how pretty I look his hand starts feeling my stockings I try to stop him but he is much stronger than I am. He begins to kiss me, and to my surprise I kiss his back. I am getting so excited as he puts his tongue down my throat and starts feeling me tits. He takes my hand, puts it on his cock and whispers in my ear. "Let's go somewhere and fuck."

We walk upstairs and I see my wife and her friends smiling. Lacey tells me that we can use her bedroom as Jim takes my hand and walks. We start kissing some more, then he takes his cock out and tells me to suck it. I can't believe how big it is and I start licking it up and down while I gaze into his eyes just the way my wife taught me. Then Jim takes my head and shoves it on his cock. I go crazy, gobbling his huge cock going up and down, up and down until he cums, sending a huge load of cum down my throat. Then Jim gets up to leave. I can't believe how sad I get when he gets puts his pants back on and gets ready to walk out of the room. Before he leaves he tells me to freshen up my lipstick he will be back in 5 minues. I smile and say ok honey and then I go and refresh my lipstick. Then my wife and the girls come into the bedroom to see how I am doing. They tease me and say. "Brianna has a boy friend." A minute later there is a knock on the door. It's Jim. I say come in, and to my surprise he has 2 friends with him. He tells me that both his friends have big cocks, but haven't been laid for awhile. Then Jim takes my hand and kisses me and asks me to take care of them.

Jim leaves. Lacey asks if she can stay and watch, but my wife tells her. "Leave them alone, let's go downstairs. Now that my husband is a sissy cocksucker I need to find someone to have sex with. I have always fantasized about fucking some college hunk."

So now I am sitting on the bed with these 2 college studs. They take their cocks out. As I start sucking on these 2 cocks I get more and more excited. I practically cum in my pants when they start talking dirty to me. "SUCK that COCK you little whore." Then they throw me on the bed and turn me over and take turns fucking me in the ass. I can't stop moaning as they shove their cocks deeper into my ass. I am moaning so loud I don't notice the door open and my wife and her friends walk in. The boys don't even notice, and moments later one cums in my ass and the other in my mouth.

I look up and notice the girls. "Congratulations, you pass the audition. Welcome to our club."

As I get dressed I notice my wife holding hands with one of the boys from the party. She asks everyone to leave, but tells me and my daughter to stay. She starts making out with this guy, then pulls his cock out of his pants and starts sucking on it. Soon he is naked and starts taking my wife's clothes off. She begs him to fuck her, and as he shoves his cock in and out of her pussy she starts to moan. Her moans get louder and louder and she starts screaming. "Your cock is so much bigger than my husband,my pussy is so wet, fuck me harder."

Soon he cums inside of her. She kisses him and tells him to leave. Then she looks me and says, "Nothing is hotter than getting fucked by someone with a big cock whose name you don't know," Then she orders me to lick his cum from her pussy. I do as I am told, tasting my wifes pussy and some strangers load of cum.

A few minutes later me, my wife, and our daughter drive home and share some pleasant conversation. She tells me how hot I was and I smile. Our daughter says "WOW there's already over 1000 likes on youporn tube of my video of you sucking Jim's cock."

Then my wife laughs and tells her, "Be nice to Brianna, looks like we may have a pornstar in our family."