Girls Have It Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about what I liked to do to her. "I want to be on my back with my legs in the air as you pound me baby."

"Keep going," she ordered.

"Fuck me, oh, doggystyle -- put me on my hands and knees and take me from behind." I was breathless.

She put two fingers in my mouth and I instinctively starting licking them, bringing my lips together around her. "Are you gonna let me rub my cock on those cute little titties of yours?" She jiggled one with her wet fingers.

"Yes baby, titty fuck me -- oh!" She pinched my nipple and I gave an involuntary gasp of pain.

"Go on...give me a slutty moan" she kept pinching me, alternating with one hand. Her other hand was still busy reaching around me, a finger tracing small circles on my asshole. She didn't even try to penetrate me, and the anticipation that she could at any time kept making me clench, putting up girlish and minimal resistance to the inevitable.

"Ohh yeah!"

"Louder! Keep going!" She demanded.

"Uhh!" I gave a high-pitched shriek. "Oh god yes! Oh babe right there!" I sounded like a porn actress -- in that moment, I realized I wanted to be like the blonde bimbo fake-tits porn actress overacting her part.

She brought her hand up from in between my legs. With her index finger, she wiped up the precum from my dick and stomach, and reaching back under, she began to get my asshole wet. I felt my body respond, gyrating my hips against her thighs.

Caroline paused and rotated my head back to look at her, pulling my blindfold down. I looked into her eyes -- I'm sure I looked so desperate for relief, utterly in her control, and I felt sad when she pouted at me, her lower lip jutting out in that sexy upset look girls have.

"Baby I don't think your tight little virgin pussy is wet enough yet!" She mocked me, rocking me back and forth on her lap like she was comforting a little girl. "Hmm," she wondered aloud, "what gets dirty little bitches' pussies wet? Do you have any ideas?"

My cock was straining and I begged her to satisfy me. "Please fuck me Caroline!"

"Oh no, darling." She wagged her finger at me. "Remember, you're a girl cutie! Not one of those icky boys that just wants to fuck."

I slowed my hips down a bit. "Can I -- can I put on my sexy lingerie?" I ventured uncertainly.

"There you go! Good girl -- don't be thinking of yourself just yet, that's for big girls after they've been with a few men. A sweet little beginner like you -- you need to focus on making that cock as hard as possible and pleasing your boyfriend. Boys like a little sexy tease at the beginning of a relationship -- they think they are so manly when you finally let them fuck you." She stood up, pulling me up with her and standing me near the bed.

"Now, we've got to make sure your pussy gets really wet, right?" She held my chin and forced me to nod up and down. "I can tell that this pretty lingerie will get you more wet -- but I think we should go a bit farther, don't you?" Again, she motioned by head up and down eagerly. "Hmm, well which would you like -- you could put on some feminine pop music and dance along as you get dressed? Or we could film you getting dressed up, would you like that? Oh! I know!" She leaned down and opened her drawer, pulling out her small pink vibrator. She smiled at my, twirling it around in her fingers. "You could play with this while you put on your outfit?" She walked in a circle around me, poking me gently with the toy.

I swallowed and took a deep breath. Of course I knew what I now wanted; my dick was still massively erect. Caroline knew it too, her eyes twinkling, taunting me to ask.

"Caroline? Could we, maybe, do all of those?"

She feigned surprise, her mouth making a small o and covering it with her hand, even while her eyes widened in victory. She drew each word out and firmly gripped my cock. "Tell me exactly what you want to do. Beg. "

"I want you to film me dressing up in my pretty lingerie. I want to dance to Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift sing about boys while I get sexy for my man. And I want to play with your vibrator, slipping the tip inside me to get wet." Caroline kept stroking my cock. "I want to be a dirty girl, please Caroline."

"Well, then, darling -- let's get you all sexy for the boys," Caroline whispered, licking my ear. She pushed me down to the bed and threw me her phone. "Turn it on and tell Snapchat what you're going to do in your slutty baby girl voice, honey. Use the sexy kitty filter too."

I opened the app and selected the filter. Immediately hearts sprung up around me, and glitzy pink cat ears nestled into my ear. My features were feminized with light make-up and diminutive whiskers; a pink heart lodged on the tip of my nose. Everything matched my hot pink diamond studded collar and blindfold hanging on my neck perfectly. I had big pretty eyes and plump red lips -- I actually saw myself as a sexy young girl. I pressed record.

"Hi, I'm going to --"

"Stop," Caroline grabbed the camera. "Are you serious? You're a perky dirty little slut tonight. Pout a bit. Show off those bare tits, suck on a finger. Act ditzy. Do it again. Tell the camera who you are."

"I'm sowwy, Ma'am," I apologized in a high-pitched voice. She smiled at me. "Sexiness takes practice; it's okay." I looked back at the camera and positioned one of my fingers in between my lips. I pressed record again, batting my eyelashes heavily and sexily pouting out each word.

"Heyy cute boys!" My finger slid into and out my mouth. I giggled and blew the camera a kiss. "Just playing dwess up with a girlfriend, getting ready for tonight. I've got an adorable new outfit to show off that I'm super excited to try on. And honestly," I leaned toward the camera confidentially, whispering as if I was telling a secret to someone. "It's perfect for the dirty little slut I'm going to be tonight." I gave another girlish giggle.

"Okay, enough chitchat sweetie let's get you prettied up." Caroline came back from across the room. She put a box down on the desk and set up a mini-phone tripod, gesturing me to affix the phone to the stand. I angled it so you could see the bed and both of us. My still hard dick bobbed up and down as I tinkered with the phone, opening the music app and attaching an aux cord. Rhianna started to play from the speakers.

Caroline sat on the bed next to lingerie, still laid out exactly as it was in the picture. I smiled shyly as she gestured with one finger for me to come over to her. I glanced back at the camera as a I strutted over to the music and wiggled my bare butt. Both my hands came up to my head like a Victoria's Secret model and I crossed my legs over on another. I felt freer, somehow, acting dirty like this, not caring anymore about my feminization. Caroline didn't have to ask me to continue. I sat on her lap, kicking my legs up and laughing as I draped my body over hers.

"Caroline," I almost sang her name, "can I pretty please have my lingerie now?" She laughed at me, amused at how into playing the part I was. She twirled the panties around one finger and motioned for me to stand up in front of the camera. It had a full body view of me now. She handed me the panties and I just felt the frilly silkiness on my skin, examining the flowers. I showed them to the camera.

"Aren't they so cute?" As I rotated them around, I saw that the backside had the words "Virgin Bride" embroidered in white. Moreover, matching the open slit at the front was a slightly larger and rounder hole with frilled edges, placed at the center of a lace flower. I giggled as I displayed it for the camera.

"Looks like we'll be in the doggystyle position tonight -- ruff ruff!" I shook the panties and kissed them before lowering them to my feet. I wiggled them up slowly and let out a high moan as they encased my ass and penis. I could still feel the cool air on my asshole. I smoothed out the front and adjusted my dick straight so the tip barely stuck out behind the small pink ribbon. "Aww, isn't it cute?!" Caroline stood up beside me, handing me the garter belt. I slipped it over the panties, higher on the waist, and watched as the garter straps swung around when I wiggled my hips a bit. She sat me down.

"Point your feet like a pretty ballerina." I leaned back, looking at the camera seductively as I stretched out my bare legs. As she began to slid the stockings up, I could look down and see a sexy pair of woman's legs, decked out in fancy lingerie. I'd love to fuck a girl with legs like mine right now, bending her over and feeling the satin on her legs. She was clearly willing to submit to her man, dressed up like this, ready to suck and fuck him until he finishes inside her. As Caroline began to raise up the top of the baby doll over my head, I looked up at the pink fabric and realized once again how good it would feel to be in that position. For the next few hours, my entire purpose was to be a sexy slut.

The skirt flounced down into place. Caroline adjusted the armlets on my shoulders, and I puffed out the skirt for the camera. I twirled and stuck my butt out, lifting the back of the skirt every so slightly so everyone could know exactly what I was. Caroline placed the high heels on the floor. I put one arm and the shoulder and stepped into the first, my heel arching up like Cinderella. Ugh -- I bet wearing her dress, and the sumptuous lingerie that I'm sure was underneath -- would be delightful.

I balanced precariously in the high heels, so Caroline guided me to sit on the bed. She gathered the make up and began applying it to my face.

"Put some perfume on, dear, while I finish up your cheeks." I grabbed the perfume; it was from the Victoria's Secret Pink collection, and squirted it on my neck. Caroline stepped back, admiring her work, and laughed.

"Not done yet, baby -- a puff for your pussy! Girls should smell like sex, not sweat." I pouted at the camera and apologized. "Sorry everyone! Here, tell me if I do it right."

I leaned back on the bed and brought my legs up in the air, exposing my ass on the edge of the bed directly to the camera. I squirted a puff on each cheek of my panties, and one final misting right in the hole where Caroline would soon be. I leaned back up. Caroline grabbed my head and affixed a blonde wig to my hair, pushing my short hair back underneath and securing it with a few bobby pins. She blocked the view of the camera, and I craned my neck to see my darling self. "One moment, cutie. You look super hot -- you'll see in a moment. Now, stand up in your porn star pose. Show everyone the finished product."

I started to stand up, my legs crossed, a hand on my hips and one in my newly-long blonde hair. I ran my fingers through it, messing it up and shaking my head around, reveling in my new curls.

"Oh, wait! Your play toy -- get it wet first -- that'll make it feel better for your first time." Caroline pulling out her vibrator and flicking it on. She held it up to my mouth, and I put my lips around it, taking it from her and holding it in my hand like a pussy-flavored popsicle. Having her buzzing sex toy in my mouth, a toy she used whenever I wasn't good enough to please her, made me feel even more pathetic and girly.

"I'll be back in a moment, babe. Dance a bit!"

Adjusting the camera with one hand, I focused on my body encased in the pretty outfit. I flounced around my room, dancing a bit and kicking out my legs, bending down with my ass up, poking my pretty cock as it played with the edge of my skirt. I looked back in the camera and shimmied my hips a bit more, arching my back to push my ass up. The skirt was just short enough to show the frills that slid between my cheeks. I watched the screen of my phone, my ass gyrating up and down, twerking for the camera as I stroked my girl-cock. I now had the vibrator buzzing against my ass, probing at the entrance, just feeling the pressure. I started to imagine what I'd feel like, cumming at the sensation of my virgin boy pussy sliding up and down a big imaginary dick. Sucking the cum of my fingertips... I was such a naughty girl.

Caroline walked back into the room and I stopped on my toes. She was dressed in black lingerie with thigh high boots and fishnet stockings. It was devoid of frills or lace, and was almost intimidating in how she wore it. But was even scarier was the dildo strapped on to her waist, covering her panties, bobbing from her waist as I gaped at it. She smiled at my reaction. It was bigger than my own dick. She pulled her hands from behind her back and showed me a tube of lube and a smaller pink dildo.

"I thought I'd get one more your size," she remarked, holding up the pink cock. "Come and get your reward, baby. A sexy girl like you should love two cocks, and if girls have it so easy with one guy, a second dick shouldn't be much more to manage, right?" She walked closer to me, the cocks becoming more imposing. Only a foot or so remained between us.

"Here's what's going to happen. You're going to beg for both of these dildos. Then after you've convinced me, you're going to get on you back and grab your legs with you arms and spread that ass as much as you can for me. And as I force you up against my dick, bouncing you back and forth on the edge of the bed, you're going to feed yourself this cute pink dildo, eagerly, like a dirty high school girl giving her first blowjob in the back of a car. I want to hear you moaning on it, and if it's ever out from in between those plump pink lips of yours, you better be desperately begging for more cock."

She stepped closer, and the head of her dildo pressed up against my dick, poking me, and I fell back onto the bed. I willingly pulled my arms up, making a V shape, and exposing myself to her. She held up the camera to me. "Please, Caroline. Fuck me with your cock. I need you in my pussy and in my mouth -- want you to fill me up wherever you can -- teaching me to be an obedient little slut for boys."

Caroline grabbed my ankles and hosted my ass up even more. I started rubbing my little titties, pinching my nipples, feeling how good the tight lingerie felt, how pretty of a fuck toy I was, and how much I needed Caroline to show me the best part of being a girl. She put a wet finger to the opening of my asshole, and I started to strain against the tip, rocking my body back-and-forth.

"Just like that baby. Practice humping my finger -- aww you're so cute, trying to be a sexy girl!" I was bouncing up and down on her finger, and she finally slipped it in. "Ohh fuck yes -- "

"Shut up, cocksucker." Caroline rammed the dildo into my mouth. I grabbed it, starting to pull it in and out. This I could do -- this I was good at, my head coming up from the bed to take it in like a boy was dangling it above me. I winced and clenched. Caroline had the head of the strap on pressing against my but, trying to squeeze through the frilly panty hole.

"If your teeny panties can't take my dick, you're sure going to struggle," Caroline giggled. "I want to keep you in your naughty outfit though. Most girls would have been stripped naked by their boyfriends at this point, but for special fantasy nights like this one, you have to play the part. Plus, you're the most adorable little sissy right now, aren't you?" She reached over and tickled me under the chin, simultaneously pushing through the fabric and into my virgin pussy.

"Umph!" I moaned, mouth full of cock, trying to nod up and down with the dildo mimicking my movements. She started going deeper inside me, and I naturally resisted, squirming in my little skirt, one hand still tightly squeezing a titty. My legs wiggled on her shoulders; my movements seemed to open up more room inside me for her to continue it somehow. It felt like so much already, and Caroline seemed to sense this.

"Nearly there, darling. Your pussy feels so good on my cock -- take the last inch on your own. Show me how much you like getting pounded like this."

I pushed toward her. I looked down at myself, one end of a dildo between my lips, framed by the light flouncy pink fabric, my legs looking sexy in their stockings and heels, raised up high, with Caroline in between, standing so powerful and manly, slowly thrusting her hips to meet my cute ass. Ugh. My dick kept rubbing against my panties, and Caroline found it with her hand, rubbing the soft fabric and forcing me to take more of her cock in, just so she would rub it harder. I felt myself meet her hips, and she started fucking me harder, ramming my ass in the air as I flailed around like a doll, going wherever she wanted me, a total feminine sissy sex toy for a man.

"Uh!" The dildo reached the back of my throat as she plunged into my ass, her hand gripping my dick as I started to cum in spurts onto my lingerie. I kept twitching on the dildo and she slowed her hips, massaging my little penis in my panties as I kept spraying cum. I fell back, exhausted, my chest straining against the elastic in the nightie trying to breathe.

"Well, well, well...usually the boy gets to cum first, but I suppose it's nice when we ladies get priority."

Caroline reached around me, taking the dildo out of my mouth. Lifting my legs up onto her shoulders, she slowed the pace of her thrusting, leaving me pressed up against her hips with my butt full of her cock. Filming herself, she leaned forward and took the dildo I was feeding myself from my hand. Running it along my tummy, she steadily mopped up the mess I made from the sheer pink fabric of the tutu and panties, coating the dildo with my cum. She took a moment to hold the dildo up and showed the camera how wet it was. The thick layer of cum began running down the sides, and she positioned it over my face.

"Open your mouth nice and wide, baby. Sluts swallow." She smiled sweetly at me. I obeyed her command.

"Now," she said softly, "does my pretty little boy slut still think girls have it easier?"

I watched as a long string of cum began to droop down from the head of the cock to my wide open mouth.

"No Caroline," I smiled, and the cum landed on my outstretched tongue, falling onto my chin. I sucked it in and licked my lips. I arched my head up, reaching to take the rest of the cock and cum inside me, my penis stirring again inside my tight panties. I blew a kiss to the camera.

"Girls have it better."

12