Girls Naked Sports: CMNF College 01

Story Info
A girl’s first day at a Full Female Nude college.
3.8k words
4.52
9.5k
11

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers

(This story is mostly E&V until near the end, where there's a touch of B&D. If there's a sequel, it will definitely be in that category.)

I made it all the way out of the parking lot. I followed the prominent signs for 'All Female Visitors.' I climbed the steps of the Administration Building. I gave my information to a male security guard who was openly checking me out as he handed me my visitor pass. He looked me up on his computer and seemed disappointed for some reason. I was then directed to the office of the Dean.

And no one had asked me to take my clothes off... yet.

I had passed about fifteen naked females of various sizes and ages and degrees of naked discomfort-- although most were obviously college girls like me. Most were newbies with their visitor badges on lanyards. Some others were wearing different colored collars. I would have to find out their significance.

There was one older lady on the way that I took to be somebody's mom. She and her daughter were naked; husband/father had on tan slacks and a matching jacket. The older woman seemed to glare at me-- how dare I be wearing clothes!-- but I may have simply misread her stiff-legged, stiff body embarrassment.

Was I going to be able to do this? Yes: I'd already decided that. I had always been categorized as the 'smart girl'; the 'quiet one'; the 'good girl'... well, it was time I grew up and out of that. Stripping naked and running around nude on campus was surely going to force me to grow up fast!

I walked into the outer office, and there was a very pretty, very topless (at least), simply lovely blue-eyed redhead behind the desk.

I got a great big smile. "You must be Suzi!" and she got up from behind her desk to greet me. All she was wearing were a (probably) faux pearl necklace, a watch and several rings, and some silvery, spiky high heels. She was otherwise naked.

Oh my god she was so beautiful and I was stunned speechless as she shook my hand and had me sit in a very nicely upholstered chair against a wall. She oohed and aahed as she reviewed my file online.

"No nude pictures?" she asked.

I was biting my lip in an effort not to blush. "I just turned eighteen three days ago."

She seemed startled. I saw her eyes linger between my thighs. I had on a very short plaid skirt and very teeny white panties. The way I was sitting, I was making no effort to close my legs. I was sure she was seeing my panties.

"I'm being rude," she announced. For what-- looking up my skirt? "My name is Sam-- short for Samantha." Sam clicked my file closed, sat back and gave me the sweetest smile. Her breasts were just a little bigger than mine; maybe she was a full B cup, I was stuck somewhere between A and B... closer to A. "Nude pics or not: you are cute beyond cute... and a redhead like me. And you were a runner in high school? Oh my goodness: Dean is going to love you!"

I smiled back. I assumed that Dean was going to ask me to strip naked during our interview. I momentarily thought about being really bold and telling Sam I would just strip out here. No: men love watching women undress; in private or in public, a man watching a striptease is imagining that it's a prelude to sex for him. I was only eighteen and I already knew that.

It had been an insane four days since my birthday. Birthday party on Friday, and I was told to be "cagey" with my Aunt Flora about exactly what type of college Goodview was. We were in a 'clothes-on' state; they had passed so many laws against female nudity that I wasn't sure that I could legally shower in the nude.

Saturday was packing and saying last goodbyes to friends. Sunday was the three hour drive to the little town of Twin Mounds, home to Goodview College.

Dad was insistent that he pay for off-campus housing. He was incensed upon learning that on-campus dorms were all 'clothing discouraged.' We found an apartment above a real estate agency. The owner was the realtor. She assured us that she and/or her female partner-- she emphasized the word "partner"-- would be on the first floor nearly every day of the week.

"We're both mother hens... we'll watch over your little girl like she's our own."

Dad had to turn away. He hated getting teary-eyed in public.

Sam's phone beeped. I held my breath.

"The Dean will see you now."

I stood up. Sam was already up and opening the inside door. She was so beautiful: all long legs and bouncy little pink-tipped breasts and a reddish-brown landing strip pointing to her nether lips. I felt so small and so impossibly young beside her.

But Mom and Dad were hours away. I didn't even have any friends here. I was about to strip naked for a man I had just met and then expose everything I had between my sweet thighs. Time to grow up.

Dean Robert Whyte was already standing up. He came out from behind his desk and took my hand. "Miss Suzi: how are you doing?"

"Fine sir; fine." He didn't look as formidable or as Dean-like as I had imagined. He was probably in his mid to late thirties, he also had amazing blue eyes and a really messy mop of brown hair. He had on gold wire rim glasses that he kept pushing up his nose.

"Had to ditch the contacts," he explained. "Now I have to get used to these silly things all over again."

He looked over my shoulder at Sam, who was standing all naked and pretty behind me.

"She's doing great: she's being very brave and very determined. I like her a lot."

Samantha's approval seemed to mean a lot to him. He nodded and smiled. "Thanks Sam. Stick around in case we need you later."

Sam gave us both the nicest bow that a naked professional lady could give as she exited and closed the door.

Dean Whyte had us sit on a sofa that was up against the far wall. He patted it as he sat at one end. "I've held on to this old thing since my coaching days." He let out a long breath. "A lot of great memories."

We both sat back. We looked at each other. For some reason we both started laughing.

"I really like you too," he said. "Let's talk."

And we talked. I talked about how I never even thought about getting into track-and-field until one of the high school coaches caught me running like a maniac across campus to avoid being marked late. I followed his advice and tried out for track and oh my god: I loved to run.

It was a bit late in the season but I got into a couple of the last few meets. I was prominently written up in the local paper as "a star who came out of nowhere; a natural. And isn't it our luck that she's a senior and graduating in three months?!"

Dean Whyte nodded. "I just went over those same articles. Well: their loss is our gain. But... what made you decide to not only leave your clothes-on state, but apply to a Full Female Nude school?"

I took a deep breath. "Because you're the best around! No other school has gone from turning all of their girls sports nude to finishing so high in the state championships. And you did it! That's how you became Dean. As to the nudity thing... it seems as though it's here to stay." I sighed. "I will try it. I will do my best. That's all I can do."

Dean Whyte was beaming. "First of all: I didn't do it; my girls did it. They took off their clothes, they blushed, then they shrugged and said 'let's do it!' But you... you are special-- very special. Sam knew it right away. If Sam likes you: you're in!"

He leaned forward and patted my bare knee. "Want to hear how Samantha got her job?" he asked, his voice conspiratorially low.

I nodded because I actually did want to hear the story. And I didn't mind the hand on my knee. This sweet guy was going to ask me to strip naked and expose myself in a few minutes. I felt like... he could put his hand wherever he wanted!

"There were three or four ladies applying; right out in that anteroom. They all had visitor badges and were approved to come directly to my office, so they were allowed to keep their clothes on. I called out 'Samantha Price' without really looking. And a 5' 10" blue-eyed redhead waltzed in-- totally nude. She put her purse down on that chair over there, and she did a slow 360. Then she stood in front of my desk with her hands on her hips and those endless legs casually open.

'When do I start?'

I laughed so hard I think the other three girls thought I was having an attack. And she started the following Monday."

I was shaking my head and smiling.

"Sam sees something of herself in you. She told me later she was 'scared shitless' but she was determined to get this job. That's what we both see in you."

The Dean sighed and sat back; his hand came off my knee. "Now comes the part that you've undoubtedly been dreading-- and also wanting to get over with. I need you to stand up for me, and take off all of your clothes. Then... unfortunately... I have to ask you to pose in a very unladylike manner."

He pushed up his wire rims. I now saw that as his tell: his new nervous habit.

"We can have Samantha in here while you undress, and while you're nude. As a complete and total newbie at all of this, you have that right."

I thought about it and nodded. "I would like Sam in here but-- not because I don't trust you! I trust you and I like you already; and that's not like me... Miss Reserved; quiet and shy. No; I want Sam in here because I want us all to share this moment together; a moment that I'm sure we'll all laugh about one day. Having a beautiful woman like that, sharing this with me..."

I had to break off and I looked at the floor. I was like my dad and hated to show any kind of emotional weakness in public.

Dean Whyte put his arm around me as he got up and I got the warmest hug. "Good girl," he said. Why did I get the feeling that he was getting emotional too? Come on-- I told myself-- a guy who's seen hundreds of women nude!

He went to the door and simply opened it a crack and nodded. Beautiful naked Sam strolled in. It was impossible for Samantha to only walk into a room when she was in the nude: she strolled in; she sauntered.

I have never had a reaction to a woman before-- clothes on or off-- like I did whenever I saw Sam. Her casual and somehow professional nude look and her 'so I'm naked so who cares' attitude took my breath away.

Don't get me wrong: I liked guys, and I've poked around on the Internet enough to admit that naked men were kind of cute. Except: some of those penises! I mean-- for goodness sake-- those things really shouldn't be poking out there like that!

Sam just gave me a cuddly warm feeling: that everything was and would be all right. She would stand by me, she would protect me, she would fight for me... I had some kind of crush on her.

Sam leaned against Dean's desk. She had her arms crossed, but under her breasts. She was posing so naturally with one long leg extended, the other slightly bent.

There were a few seconds of silence. Then:

"You go girl! Take it off for us... oooh... you are so fuckin' hot!" She waved her hand against her face, fanning it.

Dean Whyte and I stared at each other, then his attempt at a shocked expression failed. His face crumpled with laughter.

I looked at Sam with wide-eyed admiration. "Thank you," I said. "You just made this whole silly thing so much easier."

Then I started to strip. I had a fairly tight white blouse with just a few big buttons that went over my head. My plaid skirt came off with an unbelting and a three-inch zipper on my right.

All I had under the blouse was a tight t-shirt. It was actually a boys-size tee, the only thing that really fit me. I peeled it over my head without much concern. My breasts were just round mounds; it was my overly poky nipples that I was trying to hide.

Now it was down to my panties. They were cute little things with lace around the waistband. They weren't thongs because I hate the feel of fabric cutting into me down there.

I was very neat with all of my clothes, folding them and placing them in a orderly pile behind me, where I had been sitting, along with my purse and phone. I turned to the Dean with my hands out like 'what do you want to see?' He made a little turnaround sign with his fingers so I obliged. I think I have a really cute little bottom and my observers seemed to agree.

"Very nice," said the Dean.

"She's even more adorable with her clothes off," Sam observed.

I turned back around and faced them. Things were going so well so far. I wasn't even aware that I had just crossed over into the Naked Zone, or anything like that. These were just two nice people who wanted to check me out in the nude. Suddenly, there was nothing wrong with that.

"Ummm," I said. I was moving right along and trying to sort of stay in charge of whatever the hell I was doing. "I know that... you have to see between my legs because I have to be comfortable in case people see stuff when I'm in public..." I trailed off.

Dean exchanged a glance with Sam. "Well... female runners don't really expose that much. Why don't you just stand like you are, but with your legs a bit more open. Good! Now turn around and bend right over, like you're quickly adjusting your shoes or socks."

Wow. The bending over part was the first part that really made me blush. There I was, sticking my ass out at both of them and I felt the air conditioning come on. I felt a sudden cool breeze where I never felt it before. I swear that it made my pussy hair stand up.

"That's fine, that's good! You can turn around now. Oh what a sweet, beautiful girl!" The Dean had the biggest smile on his face. Was it because I was so cooperative or because he so enjoyed the view?

For those of you following along from home, I'm shaved down to the standard runner's landing strip. I just hate having to shave everything below; I always get razor burn.

Sam was looking down there. "I can help you with that. Yeah, I hate that reddish look too."

I just kind of blinked. This gorgeous naked vision was actually offering to be my friend. She was at least ten years older than me, but there was such a soft look in her eyes whenever she met my eyes. I felt like melting.

"Alright," Dean Whyte said. "You've gotten through the initial step just wonderfully young lady. Sam will keep your clothes and everything here-- she'll lock them up in her desk." Dean looked at his watch. "You can join the student tour: they're leaving right outside this building in ten."

He hesitated. I saw a look pass between Samantha and the Dean. Her eyes got wide. She looked at me as if in evaluation. Then she sighed and nodded. Some kind of nonverbal, almost telepathic communication was going on!

"There is an alternative," Dean continued. "Here at Goodview, we acknowledge that Full Female Nudity is associated with all kinds of sexuality. We don't try to deny those feelings and fantasies; instead, we try to embrace them."

I stood there, naked and patient. I knew something pretty heavy was about to drop.

"Samantha: get me a white collar with a three-foot leash."

She nodded and went to her desk. I wondered if nakedness affected one's hearing or if I had just actually entered the Nude Twilight Zone.

Sam walked back in holding a cloth collar with what looked like a long white cord attached.

Dean Whyte cleared his throat. I was in for a speech. "The Nudity Project gently pushed us all into the deep end of the pool regarding Full Female Nudity. Whatever their agenda, they didn't consider or didn't concern themselves with the sociological, moral, even legal implications. That's what we're doing here. We don't have a formal class in Human Sexuality because your entire experience here is part of that grand experiment."

He took the collar and leash from Sam. He hefted it and played with it.

"This is a very mild form of Bondage and Discipline. If you're ready for it, I will lead you into our boardroom, leashed and collared, as my naked pet for my next two meetings. These two hours of B&D will be credited to your record. You will also write about and discuss your experience with a qualified professor or counselor."

It's pointless for me to keep saying my eyes were big and wide throughout it all but there I go again. "What other... experiences do you offer?"

"There are fetish days during which all the ladies wear nothing but body jewelry or very open lingerie. We also have a day when all the males must go nude, the females wear whatever they want. There's many other events and experiences that would seem overwhelming to you right now."

I shook my head to clear the cobwebs, not to definitively say 'no.'

"Why do you think I'm ready for this now-- my first day of orientation week?"

Dean went to Sam and took the white collar from her. He stood in front of me and fastened it around my neck. It had some kind of velcro fastener and he adjusted it until it was snug but not too tight.

"Wearing the white collar on campus indicates that you only welcome kisses"

He gave me a very light kiss.

"Or light touches."

He put his hands on the small of my back. He dropped his hands to my buttocks and lightly cupped each cheek. I closed my eyes and I stood up on my toes so he didn't have to bend down as much.

"Look at you," Dean Whyte said in a quiet voice, "who says you're not ready?"

He knelt in front of me and instructed me to keep up on my toes. His eyes were at pussy level. He ran his hands up and down my legs, expertly feeling out every muscle. He stopped just below the point of no return.

"You are a runner. I'll train you personally. You're stronger than you think and you're going to be a star."

I stared down at him. This man had just felt me up naked, and my eyes were watering. I looked up at Sam.

"Suzi? He likes you and he is never going to take advantage of you or hurt you. If he ever even tries..." She gave Dean Whyte a look like a Marvel superhero with laser eyes.

"I'll do it. I trust both of you and... you've made me grow up so fast but I'm not scared; I'm hardly even embarrassed! You're both so special and it's..."

I bit my lip.

"It's an honor that you took the time to teach me."

The Dean was silent as he took the cord from Sam and hooked me up. "You are now my pet," he said as he led me to her. "Give Samantha a kiss."

I only hesitated because I wasn't expecting that! But Sam took my head in her hands and smothered my lips with hers. Our tongues both came out with very tentative licks.

"I will see you later. Maybe after your lunch and your tour? I'll have to show how to prevent that pussy burn." I stared at her. I was only a naked pet: was I allowed to speak?

The Dean led me out into the narrow hallway of offices, then into the wide entrance hall. I was in some kind of daze: I never would do such a thing, so this was all a waking dream.

Naked girls and clothed guys passed us. The girls were a mix of freshmen wearing only their visitor badges around their necks, and a few other girls and ladies with white, pink or red collars. The freshmen girls stared in horror; the collared girls gave us a glance and a smile.

We almost made it to the boardroom.

"Dean Whyte?"

The Dean turned and acknowledged a nerdy-looking guy with black hair and matching black glasses. He couldn't have been more than five years older than me.

"Thomas!" the Dean replied. "I am going into a meeting..."

Thomas seemed to ignore him; he only had eyes for me. "Is she new? She's fantastic!"

Dean looked proud. "Suzi is only five minutes on the white collar and look at her! She is my special girl."

Now I was blushing and looking down.

"Oh sir. I am so impertinent. But could I... could I have a quick taste? She is stunning!"

"Of what," the Dean sighed.

"Those little breasts... those light red buttons."

The Dean sighed even more theatrically. "I do like you Thomas, but you will owe me for this. My paperwork crosses your desk..."

"And it will move faster than light. Sir!"

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers
12