Girls Naked Sports: CMNF College 02

Story Info
Leashed, collared and naked Suzi continues her day.
4.9k words
4.29
4.8k
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers

(Our story so far:

18-year-old Suzi Sims, a budding track star, has chosen to attend Goodview College, which requires Full Female Nudity. Suzi was determined and she made it through her initial strip in front of the Dean with the help of his sexy P. A., Pam.

Suzi was unexpectedly offered the chance to earn college credits in Human Sexuality by participating in a bit of B&D. Now she's the Dean's naked pet for his next two meetings in the boardroom):

I was so proud of my little Suzi as she positively sauntered--naked leashed and collared--into the boardroom in front of the four gaping lawyers.

She was so special... one of THE most special girls who had ever stripped herself naked for me and then submitted to the collar... I had to step back and take a look at what the men were seeing.

Suzi had dark red hair down to her shoulder blades. She had deep blue eyes that were almost violet. And then--from her sweet kissable lips, to the poky buttons on her tiny mounds, to the rich feminine folds so reluctantly protruding from between her legs--she was just a deep pinkish-red sweetheart in every highlight of her little naked body.

I felt suddenly so protective of her; I felt as though I was her substitute father. If I was a father, then I was a father who had just realized that his newly naked daughter was the most delectable piece of female flesh that he had ever seen... but that it was still his job to deny his own forbidden desires and protect her sweet body fiercely.

"Oh Dean," it was our in-house counsel, Sandeep. His ruddy face had the biggest smile. "You have outdone yourself. This one is an edible little treat. My god: she was made to be naked and collared!"

I was so proud. "May I introduce Miss Suzi; she stripped naked for the first time just twenty minutes ago, and she has only worn the collar for less than ten."

The other three men, all from our outside firm, were more emboldened now that I had made the proper introduction. They stepped up and made a semicircle around the nude teen, who was trying so hard to keep up her brave stance and her weak smile as their eyes devoured her.

Jerry was the youngest attorney, about thirty. He always had a devilish smile and I guess he figured that that--combined with his longish dark blonde hair--would make the ladies line up for a chance at his self-described legendary cock.

"Where can I cop a feel, Sir Dean?" Jerry was still amused by all of our B&D devices and the accompanying naughty games. To put it bluntly, he thought it was all "bullshit."

"Well..." I hesitated. Jerry was being deliberately jerky. He projected a persona of... in the good old days, they called them 'male chauvinist pigs.' His attitude at being surrounded by naked women was 'at last! Sweet pussies! Let me at 'em!.'

"Where do you want it?" I stood there and raised my eyebrows. I tightened my grip on Miss Suzi's leash; I could sense her tensing up, tightening up her virgin body against this uncouth male's intrusion.

"She's already had her sweet tits suckled," I told him.

Suzi barely stifled a gasp.

"Why don't you personally check out her curvy ass? I haven't turned her around yet; you'll be the first one to get up close and personal with her beautiful butt."

Suzi had turned away from me as if I was betraying her. She'd have to get used to it. Her white collar only provided some small degree of protection. Her entire nude form was subject to kisses and touches--as long as there was no penetration from fingers or other things. And: she hadn't even been made to pose yet; that was coming up soon. I wanted to turn her first explicit public pose into a very personal discussion as to how our little Miss Suzi felt about displaying every inch of trembling, naked form.

Jerry knelt down behind her. "Jee-sus!" He liked what he saw. He looked up at me. "Can I peek inside?"

I considered that. I didn't think of Jerry as an ass-man; I think it was just the thrill of seeing a closeup part of a newly naked, sweet young thing that no one had ever seen before.

"Hmm...

Suzi: open up your pretty legs a bit. I'm going to have the gentleman here give your private parts a lick... real quick! He is quite experienced, and he's doing it as a sort of evaluation."

Everyone got silent, even Jerry was staring at me in disbelief. Suzi was stubbornly not obeying me.

I reached around her, nearly pushing Jerry over. I gave her sweet naked ass a hard slap. She cried out.

"I hold your leash and you're wearing the collar. A pet does what her owner tells her to do."

Suzi let out one more brief sob then she tried to regain control over herself. She slowly opened her legs, glaring at me the whole time.

"Is she sufficiently wide for you?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Give her pretty pink pussy a quick but thorough lick and tell me what you think."

Jerry was dumbfounded. "Are you serious, old man?!"

I laughed. I may have been eight years his senior. "You're the expert here in the art of cunnilingus... a connoisseur of vulval tastings."

Jerry considered that. "I've officially fucked forty-one women so far... probably sucked off about... thirty-five?"

I shrugged. "Go ahead. I value your expert opinion."

Jerry needed no further coaxing. He knelt fully down between Suzi's muscular but shapely legs, head level with her asshole. He pushed her thighs apart even more with an expert touch. He then instructed the helplessly nude teenager to bend forward to better present her protruding pussy to his rearward attentions.

Suzi complied breathlessly, staring at the floor as she bent down and stuck her bare derrière out even more with a look of utter dismay and a face turning redder than red.

We all held our own breaths as this very experienced lawyer and lover stuck out his tongue to what appeared to be record lengths as he leaned in and licked the poor girl's obscenely exposed vulva from cunt to clit.

Suzi went "mmmmnnnuh!" That's my best approximation. Jack stood up and brushed his knees. "Taste of... freshly showered... lavender body wash? Some shaving gel or even cream depilatory down there. Very light spritz of one of those 'feminine fresh' pussy sprays." His forehead creased; he looked puzzled. "But: barely a hint of wetness or arousal. She has one sweet peach of a pussy, but her hot little cunt is not really getting hot at all."

I nodded and smiled. "Thank you Jack." He was the Sherlock Holmes of all the varied tastes and scents of female genitalia.

I took Miss Suzi by the hand and led her to the end of the conference table. She was blinking and licking her lips. She was not looking at me. The lawyers followed like hounds on a scent. Again they formed a semicircle around us, no one willing for this naked girl to leave their continuous gaze.

"I am so sorry that I threw you into this Suzi."

She turned to me, her mouth open, her eyes rapidly blinking as if they were stinging.

"You are only being treated in this cavalier manner because you are on the leash." I went to her neck. I brushed her red hair aside. I opened her collar and pulled it off. Her skin felt warm as if the blush she was trying to suppress had spread throughout her body, infusing her soft pink skin with unnatural heat.

Suzi stared at me. She looked down at her totally naked body.

"You are now technically illegal as you are an un-collared, unidentified naked girl on campus. You have no clothes, no i.d., no phone... nothing. You can only continue if you agree--otherwise I will hand you over to these wolves. You are a responsible woman of legal age. You agree to be totally nude in front of us. You agree to allow us to look at all of your external female genitalia, parts of your internal genitalia, and you give us express permission to handle any and all parts of your naked body as we see fit.

Do you agree?"

Suzi looked stunned as the room fell silent. She found her voice as she raised her chin defiantly. "Naked and nude? Those are just words to me now." She shook her head. "I was just a girl, just three days ago... then I came to this place, with all of its naked and nude rules, because I decided I needed a big firm push to my rear end to finally become a woman. Well here I am: a naked woman!"

Suzi leaned onto the table and thrust her adorably bare ass out of us. She smacked herself on that ass. The men said "Oh!" "Hey!" and "Wow!"

Suzi was in tears. "Nude or naked means I'm showing you everything that's supposed to make me a woman. That's what I want! So... look at me, touch me--pull me open and poke me. When you say goodbye to me this morning, I want each and everyone one of you to say: 'Suzi: you are one fucking beautiful woman!"

She collapsed onto the table, her naked ass red where she had so brazenly slapped it. I let her cry for a while... she was crying out the loss of the innocent girl she once was.

I stood in back of her; I reached around and under her. I put my hands on her belly and kept moving them up her body as I was pulling her up. My hands were on her little breasts, squeezing and pulling and flicking her nipples until she quivered and moaned, sweaty and naked in my arms.

I turned her around roughly. I gave her ass a true love smack and told her to stand up straight: "tits out; legs open."

"May I reintroduce to you Ms. Suzi Sims. She is a beautiful, independent woman who just happens to be running around without her clothes."

The lawyers laughed.

"Ms. Sims has deigned to sit back on this table, spread her legs wide, and allow us to play with her pretty kitty until she has her first deep, profound, real woman orgasm."

One of the men started applauding and they all joined in. I directed Suzi up on the table. I told her I wanted her to sit up so that she could observe everything that we were going to do between her legs. I adjusted said legs: both bent slightly. I pulled out her little feet until I was satisfied with the open, gaping view.

I leaned over her. I grasped her left breast in my left hand and squeezed until she hissed. I put my right hand behind her and shoved my middle finger as far as I could into the crack of her sitting-pretty ass.

I whispered fiercely in her ear: "You are still mine: they will defer to me. Disobey me now and I will leave you to them; stick with me and I will make you a bigger star than Brooke. Your pink pussy will be on magazine covers and will be THE most-downloaded internet vagina pic."

"But... that must be what I really want," she whispered back. "Why did I agree to let you lead me naked around the building? I'm tired of hiding who I really am... this is me," she looked down between her creamy thighs, "the real me!"

I stepped back as the men eagerly gathered closer for a closer look. I was immensely proud of Suzi: she was now a beautiful, determined young woman who simply accepted that men wanted to see and touch all of her... and she was going to give it the old college try.

She did remind of my P. A., Samantha. After only two weeks of my gazing upon every inch of her naked body every hour of my working day--we caught each others eyes--and nodded. Sam got up and locked the door and came to me.

"Oh: how much time should I block out on your calendar?" she teased. I took in the sweet body now in my arms, her stunning, sculpted face and her flowing red hair cascading over creamy bare shoulders down to her soft, squeezable breasts.

"Five minutes?"

We laughed as we went to the couch.

We only made love that one time... we needed to get it out of our systems.

But now to the naked matter soon to be in hand! I stepped to one side of the nude teen. I ran my hand up and down her left leg until I was gripping her upper thigh, just below her pouty mound.

"Ms. Suzi: I'd like you to demonstrate for your eager audience how you masturbate." I tightened my grip on her thigh as I pushed back and opened her body up even more as the naked girl, already on such lewd display, knew that she had no choice but to accede to my every intimate command.

I noted happily that she made bold, direct eye contact with each of the lawyers who were eating up the nude view. Two of the men--Harry and Edgar--were middle-aged married guys. I had met their wives and children at the law firm's summer picnic. This particular visual presentation, I'm sure, was going to go unmentioned tonight in their dinner conversations.

"Ummm!" Ms. Sims took a deep breath. Naked girls taking deep breaths on conference tables with their legs spread wide open are indeed wondrous to behold.

She dove in. "I play with my titties a little bit, like this." Suzi circled both soft nipples. She licked both index fingers and attacked each nip wetly and more directly. "They get more poky... I don't know. It feels good but they don't stick all the way out... see?" She lifted each little tit up in each hand and displayed them to her wide-eyed audience.

The men murmured their appreciation:

"Nice--really sweet!"

"Oh god no: you're beautiful!"

Suzi smiled and licked her lips. "It is... so special to me to be appreciated like this! I'm a woman now, I'm all cried out, and I really need to know that all of my womanly parts meet your... gentlemanly approval. How else would I know? This is... an amazing experience and I thank you all for being a part of this special time with... with little ol' naked me!"

We all smiled and gently laughed along with her. This amazing girl was expertly turning what could have easily become a continuing painful scene of tearful reluctance into our own very personal, intimate, shared experience.

I was in awe of her.

My hand left her thigh. I traced the curve of her back down to her ass cheeks. I pressed and tickled that very sensitive area between the terminus of her spine and her butt crack. Suzi looked at me and it was a look that said 'thank you for touching my body. I am yours... all that you see is yours.'

My fingers opened in response as I cupped what I could of her bare bottom, squished though it was. She felt lightly sweated and her skin was hot. I pushed my finger as far as I could into her rear crack. I felt her gratefully snuggling up to me. She sighed. I now knew that she loved and craved ass-play.

"Please continue my dear."

"Oh yes! I slowly drop both hands down my body--on to my belly, I graze my hair at first--then up and down my thighs."

She shrugged. "Then I just go for it! It's hard to describe..."

"Show us. We will finish you off, but show us how get yourself all turned on and wet."

A long sigh. Suzi-girl started very lightly rubbing the long slit of her sex. She played with her love nub, she poked around in between her inner lips, and then she gingerly circled the delicate ring of flesh around her vagina.

"I... I'm a little nervous about putting my finger in. I still have--you know--I still have my hymen."

"Holy shit she's a virgin!" Jack muttered loudly.

I turned to him and made a face. He shook his head.

"May I slip my finger inside?" I asked. "I promise I'll be gentle."

Miss Suzi looked at me with such trust in her eyes. I was melting. I knew that we would make sweet love at some point in time--but not until she was ready. This little naked sweetheart was in need of several more intimate lessons first.

She nodded and it seemed as if her entire fresh, pink, softly nude body opened itself up, centering on the hole of her cunt.

I leaned in and lined my index finger up with her now pulsing port of entry. I pushed in--slowly. I felt her barrier almost immediately. I instinctively raised my finger up and above that spongy bit of flesh.

"Ooohhh!" Suzi responded. "That's what I have to do. I... I thought about deliberately pushing it, breaking it, but I'm scared." A tear or two fell from her deep blue-violet eyes. "I'm scared!"

She leaned against me and I hugged her. How I wanted to take this sweet thing home--keeping her naked of course! We would cuddle and I would tickle until she collapsed in giggles. I would carry her to bed when she got sleepy. I would tuck her into bed and stroke her face and her hair until she fell asleep.

"Sweet girl." I kissed her tear-stained cheek. "There are some rather naughty internet ladies who provide 'JOI: Jerk-Off Instructions.' The men all gave a shocked, nervous laugh. "That's what you need... that's what we will provide."

"Harry and Edgar!" The two men nearly jumped, startled out of their in-depth study of naked teenage flesh. "Stand on either side of Ms. Sims." They seemed so oddly reluctant to be mere inches away from a blushing nude coed!

I ran my fingers up and down Suzi's bright pink-red slit. "I want each of you to take one of the lady's inner lips in hand... and pull her open."

They looked at each other, then at me, in shock. Yes: I had hugged and kissed both of their wives; I had watched their children bounce into those bouncy-houses their firm rented every Fourth of July. Now, I was simply asking them to pull open a naked teenager's pussy lips.

They looked at each other once again. They nodded, making a reluctant joint decision, and began leaning over the girl in search of her inner labia. I was involving all of these men deliberately: they had all wandered around for far too long, merely gaping at all of the nudity. Time to get their hands... not dirty... but maybe sticky wet.

"Come now, gentlemen! It's these long, drawn-out and dangly little folds. Women's bodies are a lot more complicated than ours, but it pays to know the territory."

"She's so slippery!" Edgar stated.

"Get in there and grab her: don't be afraid of hurting her; women's parts may look like delicate rose petals, but they're made to be stretched--for some things that get stuck in, and for very larger packages that pop out!

The men were grinning now... what a pleasant assignment! Once Suzi was sufficiently opened up, I told her to look down carefully.

"This now open internal area is called the vestibule. It runs from just below your little clit, it includes your pee hole, and it ends just above your vaginal hole."

"It's all bright pink and sloppy wet!"

"Your clit leaks some of your juicy-juice too." Jerry jumped in.

"Thanks for your input sir, but this is intended as a learning experience for Ms. Sims."

"Sorry!"

I sighed. "Jerry is correct; but I'm endeavoring to give you 'masturbation guidelines' that will help you learn more about your body's responses and hopefully also provide you with much nicer orgasms."

"Wow, I'm all for that." Suzi bit her lip and glanced shyly at each of us. My god, I thought, the girl's been nude for only thirty minutes and she had all of us under her spell. I stole a fast look and all of the legal eagles were utterly captivated.

"What we're going to show you, Ms. Suzi, is a more structured, step-by-step way to build your arousal. We will be using... five hands. You should however be able to replicate our efforts with only your two hands, and perhaps a pillow or a folded towel beneath you... or the edge of a piece of furniture.

"Jerry: could you step in? We need your finger."

He looked shocked. "Moi?"

"Yes: despite your braggadocio, you are the most experienced. You will carefully insert your index finger as deeply as you can into Ms. Sim's vagina--careful not to pop her virgin cork."

"But... she's white collar!"

I looked her over. "I don't see a collar of any color."

He laughed. "I'll see what I can do." Suzi was watching him intently... she was biting her lower lip hard. "Big bad wolf is not gonna hurt my Little Red Riding Hood," he informed her. "But anytime you want to pop that cherry, I will give you so much love afterwards that you'll forget all about your one moment of pain."

He painstakingly felt around, just inside her opening. "Here we go!" His finger went in up to the first knuckle. "I got the angle now. I'm pushing in deeper. God, you are so tight you would be a first-class fuck!" We all held our collective breath now and then he was in.

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers
12