"Girls" Night

Story Info
Things get sexual with a gay Theo and his best friend.
4.3k words
4.48
8.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theo was getting ready to spend the night at his best friend's house, Blair. He sought out for comfort after his bisexual boyfriend discussed having a threesome with another girl, knowing that Theo was gay. Theo was faced with confusion and projecting his confusion as anger onto his boyfriend and it had turned into an argument. Blair was always there for Theo and welcomed him into her house to console Theo and his troubles. He put on his pair of light blue denim ripped jeans with a flared end and a tank top that fit tight to his twink body. He added a light winged eyeliner and some shiny clear lip gloss before grabbing his keys and bottles of alcohol to then head straight out the front door.

When he had arrived, he called Blair for her to open the front door and a few seconds later, Theo would be met with Blair at the front door. For a brief description of Blair, she had long wavy brown hair, breasts that were too big to be small, but too small to be considered huge, just the perfect size, wide hips with a plump ass, and light brown skin. Blair quickly welcomed Theo into the huge house that her parents had owned as she still lived with her parents.

"Thanks for bringing the alcohol, my parents could tell if we had even touched their liquor cabinet," Blair thanked while they both walked upstairs into her room.

"It's really no problem, I just wanna drink to forget..." I sighed.

"And we can get as drunk as we want since my parents aren't home to stop us!" Blair cheered as we walked into her room. We put all the alcohol on her desk and poured ourselves each a shot of alcohol.

"So.... what's wrong?" she asks as she sits on her bed and signals for me to sit down with her.

"You know how Dante is bi right?" she nods. "Well, he's been asking to dive into his bisexuality and have fun with women," I explained before pouring myself another shot and sitting down on her bed.

"We're very monogamous, so he brought up the idea of us having a threesome," I said.

"Do you have a problem with that?" she pours herself another shot.

"I guess I do... I just didn't know how to feel about women, since you know, I'm gay. But I got so frustrated and jealous about him with another person."

"But it does include you, right?"

"Yeah I guess, I'm just confused on how I feel and how to handle it."

"Let's see here," she pulls her laptop in between us and types in a porn website. She then proceeds to pull up a bisexual porno including two men and a woman.

"Let's see how you'll feel about this!" she tilts her laptop towards Theo before walking away to pour both of them drinks.

"Oh god..." Theo blushed. He was kind of flustered that Blair would pull something like this. Theo hadn't ever seen bisexual porn before, so Theo was a bit turned off at first. He had watched straight porn before and got aroused by it, lesbian porn included. But he simply preferred the gay variety of porn since after cumming to porn including women made him feel guilty. However, after a few drinks, he starts to feel a bit tipsy, but not drunk. Theo's eyes couldn't look away from the screen as the man in the porno started to eat out a woman's vagina while being sucked off by a man. He didn't even realize that Blair was discreetly grinding against her pillow while she was still in her gym shorts. Theo was sitting in a position where his knees were pressed against each other and covering the bulge in his pants.

"What do you think about it?" Blair asks while her breaths were a bit short.

"I-I..." he lets out an awkward laugh, "I think... it's kinda, hot?" Theo chuckles with a grin on his face. Theo's crotch area was getting a bit suffocating and tight, so he adjusts into a position where his tent was exposed. Embarrassed, he sneakily places one of Blair's pillows on his bulge to cover it.

"This might be weird, but do you mind if I take off my pants? It's really hot and I'll be wearing underwear...," she turns her head towards his blushing face.

"H-huh?" his attention was still fixed on the porno as a man was being fucked while fucking. Mixed with the alcohol, he had to process what Blair asked.

"Oh! Yeah of course!" Theo laughs. With Theo's head still turned towards her, Blair shifts herself off of her bed to stand up and slowly takes off her shorts, unintentionally bending over a bit towards Theo. She wasn't aware that Theo's mouth had been parted open in awe at the sight of his best friend's plump juicy ass in lacy white underwear. Theo's cock had begun to leak a bit of precum in his underwear and pants. While he was still mostly sober his head quickly focused to the opposite end of the room. He was very conflicted with his feelings. He wasn't supposed to be attracted to women, he was gay. However after a few seconds, he shrugged it off and turned his head back to the laptop screen. Theo didn't care anymore, he was too aroused to the point where he was gonna fuck whoever he wanted, male or not. When Theo's head reverted back to the laptop screen, the threesome in the video was about to finish. But he found himself glaring back at Blair. Blair was sweating as she licked her lips and slightly moved her hand underneath the pillow that was blocking her pussy. Theo's eyes were fixed on Blair that he didn't even notice that the porno was over until Blair moved towards the computer to change the video.

"Do you wanna continue....," she turns her head towards theo to find his sweaty face and pillow planted on top of his crotch.

"Sure, why not...," Theo didn't give a fuck anymore, Blair was comfortable enough with it and he was strongly turned on. After a bit, Blair's eyes moved down to the pillow in Theo's lap and movement of his hips underneath it.

"Why don't you take off your clothes a bit?" she blurted out. She would've never said that on her own, but she was so horny from the combination of the sweat and aura in the room along with the alcohol. "Here, I'll do it with you too!" Blair says while throwing the pillow off of her lap to reveal her underwear being soaked and shortly after, she takes off her shirt to show off her matching white lacy bra.

"O-okay, sure!" Theo shyly replies back, sneaking in a lip bite. Theo wasn't sure about what was going to happen next, all he knew was that he was very much attracted sexually to Blair at this moment. He stripped his pants and tank top off, leaving him only in his underwear. Blair licked her lips when she saw Theo shirtless, but especially when she saw his bulge pop out of his underwear when he stripped. That is when Blair decided to play around with Theo.

"Let's try... this video!" Blair scrolls around on the website to click on a video of a girl using a dildo on herself. There were no men or penises around this time, only a vagina and a dildo. The girl in the video started off by sucking on the dildo and deep throating it. Theo's cock throbbed underneath his underwear from the pornstar's lips moving up and down on the thick clear dildo. What made his tip leak precum is when he started to hear tiny moans next to him. His eyes shifted to Blair on the other side of the laptop to see her hands in her soaked underwear rubbing her pussy.

"You're enjoying yourself for sure," Theo teased Blair while his bulge was still out.

Blair chuckled, "it's a hot video, I can't help it." Blair turned her head to Theo and his bulge. "What do you think of the video?" she asked.

"It's..." Theo sighed, "very hot..." Theo moaned out a bit as he started to run his hand over his own clothed boner.

"What do you think about pussy now?" Blair asked while still teasing her clit.

"I think..." Theo says before looking at Blair, "I'm ready to try one," Theo smiled.

"Wow, I must've turned you bi!" Blair teased him. Theo's cock throbbed and leaked a bit more at this comment, maybe it was a possible fetish of his. While the porno played, Theo and Blair were no longer touching themselves to the porn anymore, they teased their genitals to the sight of each other.

"Wanna try something?" Blair blurted out.

"Fuck yeah!" Theo laughed. They were both intoxicated by the lust in the air and the aroma of their sweat and juices.

"We'll start off with something small," Blair said as she repositioned herself on her back and had her legs opened towards Theo.

"Come closer, don't be shy," she said with a grin on her face. Theo smiled as he moved closer to Blair so that he was on his knees and his boner was sitting on top of her wet underwear.

"Now, start grinding into me," Blair instructs Theo as she starts dry humping his bulge. The both start to moan as Theo starts thrusting his bulge into his best friend's soaking wet underwear.

"Fuck, it feels so good," Theo moaned out as he stared into Blair's eyes while her boobs manage to bounce in her bra. Theo was so turned on by his best friend. He loved her wet pussy juices leaking through her lacy underwear and getting all over his bulge as it grinded against her clit.

"You're already getting the hang of this!" Blair moaned as they both picked up the pace of thrusting into each other and Theo grabbed onto Blair's legs and started leaning towards her body.

"Damn..," Theo grunted, "I never knew how hot you were!" Theo felt her slit grinding against his bulge and Theo wanted more of Blair's pussy.

"Yeah of course you didn't cause you're gay, but now you're with a woman," Blair chuckled right before Theo let out a deeper moan, letting Blair know he was very aroused at the discussion of his gay orientation.

"You're so fucking sexy Blair, your pussy feels so good," Theo moaned while they still were quickly grinding against each others genitals.

"Hump into a woman's pussy, gay boy!" Blair leaned into the verbal play about Theo being gay, which caused him to leak even more precum.

"F-Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Theo moans out loudly into Blair's face as they were very close to each other. "I'm cumming from a girl!" Theo howls from the pleasure he had received from a woman for the first time and ejactulates a huge load into his underwear. Some of it had leaked out of his underwear and onto Blair's panties.

"That....was... sooo..hot," Blair panted out of breath.

"Yup.... I for sure... am.. into pussy," Theo breathed out as he started laying on top of Blair. However, it wasn't enough for both of them, they both wanted more.

"Do you wanna practice some more?" Theo got up and asked her.

"For sure!" she gets up. "Here, I'll help you," Blair says as she sits closely to Theo and puts her hand on his thigh.

"You're gonna practice kissing with a woman," Blair leans her face closer to Theo's, "It's just like with a guy, except different parts to fondle!" Blair says before Theo chuckles.

"Where should I touch you?" Theo giggles.

"Anywhere on my body, but specifically my clit... and boobs" Blair says while taking off her bra to reveal her bouncing titties that mesmerize Theo.

"Okay..." Theo licks his lips in excitement, "Here we go!" Theo says before slowly and gently pressing his lips into Blair's. This is it, he is finally kissing a girl. His bisexual boyfriend would be so happy for him. Their smooches start to become more passionate as Blair places a hand on the back of Theo's neck and the other hand starts to embrace Theo's nipple and waist. Excited by this, Theo starts to lean more into the makeout session and finally touches his first tit. One of his hands is caressing one of the boobs and the other hand is playing around with her nipples.

"Mmm keep playing with my nipples..." Blair moans out before going back in for more kisses. While Theo continued to play with her nipple, he guides his other hand to her wet pussy and starts rubbing it through the lace fabric. Blair's breath begins to become more stuttered and she starts to moan a bit more into her gay best friend's lips. She finally decided to start making Theo feel good and started to slowly pull down his gray underwear to have his cock spring out. Theo had a pretty big cock for someone who usually bottomed. It had a nice length and girth to it, and he had a nice trimmed bush. Blair took her thumbs and pressed it against the tip of Theo's cock, feeling him leak a lot of precum, and rubbing it all over the head of his cock.

"O-oh fuck yeah...," Theo moaned, "Am I doing good?" the gay boy asks in between kisses.

"You for sure are...," Blair moaned as she continued stroking Theo's cock while he continues to rub her pussy, getting his fingers sticky from her pussy juices too. Theo then starts to slowly shift his head lower to position himself in between Blair's tits. He starts licking up one of her breasts and fondling the other with his hand before licking and flicking his tongue on her nipple.

"Oh! Fuck yeah Theo!" Blair shouted. "You really know how to make a woman feel good....," Blair slurred out while staring into Theo's eyes looking up at her with lust. His tongue starts to get sloppier, leaving her nipple and breast wet while he sucks on her nipple. After a while, he felt that the other nipple deserved some attention. So he moves his tongue over to the other breast and starts going to town on it while he plays with her wet nipple.

"You really like those titties don't you?" Blair chuckles. Theo only made a noise agreeing with her as he was occupied. Theo then takes his tongue off of her nipple and starts kissing down her stomach, all the way to her pussy. Once Theo got down to her wet cunt, he was intrigued by the juices her white panties soaked up and started licking her pussy through the fabric.

"Mmm, you taste good...." Theo moaned into her pussy as he tasted a woman's juices for the first time.

"Ughh... stop teasing and actually licking it already!" Blair cried out while playing with her own nipples. Theo took the request and slowly removed her panties down her legs and tossed it to the side where his clothes and cummy boxers were. Theo saw his best friend's vagina and thought about how beautiful it was. He's seen pussies before in the porn he watched and was turned on by it, but Blair's glistening cunt in front of him made his mouth water.

"How do I uh... do this?" Theo laughed before kissing the side of her thigh.

"Here..." Blair grabs onto his hair and pulls him towards her vagina so that his lips make contact with her pussy lips, getting her wetness onto his lips. "Start licking up and down, don't forget the clit too."

"Should I start slow?" he muffles into her pussy.

"Yes...," Blair says as she starts dragging Theo's head up and down on her pussy as he sticks his tongue out, "Once you start getting a good pace, keep it consistent!" she moaned out. Theo starts off slowly licking her vagina and gradually speeds up, making sure to get her clit at every lick. Theo finally got a taste of a woman's cunt and he enjoyed the taste of it, especially the taste of her wetness.

"Fuck, you're already getting the hang of it!" Blair moans as she no longer has to guide his head with her hands, Theo is doing it himself.

"I-I'm gonna cum Theo!" Blair shouts out in ecstasy. Theo starts to flicker his tongue on her clit before she moans loudly and squirts all over his face.

"Mmm, that was so hot!" He bites his lips with the results of her orgasm still on his face before coming up and kissing her on the mouth.

"I think you might be bi now!" she teases him as they both chuckle before kissing again. However, the kissing doesn't stop and continues on as she passionately starts making out with her gay best friend and fondling with his erect cock.

"You're so fucking hard for me..." Blair says into his lips before she puts herself lower to his cock.

"Yeah baby, suck my cock," Theo lustfully says, biting his lip. Blair starts to kiss the tip of his cock all the way down to his sweaty balls. She licks all the way up back to the head before engulfing the whole tip into her mouth.

"You look so fucking hot taking my cock in your mouth..." Theo moans out while playing his nipples. Blair starts sucking deeper onto Theo's thick gay cock until she takes it balls deep into her throat.

Blair deepthroats it for a few seconds, clenching her throat around his cock before coming back up for air with a string of saliva connecting from Theo's cock to her mouth.

"Wow, your cock is so big," Blair says while wiping the saliva from her lips and using it to stroke Theo's dick.

"I think I'm ready to fuck you...," Theo says sensually to Blair. Her face lit up with a smile as she was excited to finally fuck her gay best friend. Truth is, she had secretly been crushing on him a bit as he was the only guy that gave her attention. She would sometimes masturbate to the thought of him.

They positioned themselves in a missionary position so they could look into each others eyes with lust.

"Should I go slowly?" Theo caresses Blair's cheek, almost like a lover.

"Yes babe," Blair rubs her clit in preparation for Theo's cock. Theo gives her a wet kiss before sliding his penis into Blair's wet pussy slowly. They both moan out in pleasure.

"Fuck, it already feels so good!" Theo moans out as he gets his first feel of a vagina. Blair dramatically moans in pleasure as she's penetrated by Theo's fat cock.

"Start moving...," Blair rubs her clit while also grabbing one of her boobs. Theo starts pumping in and out slowly, moaning at every thrust into her wet cunt.

"I should try pussy more, it feels so good!" Theo moans while starting to fuck her pussy a bit faster and harder. "God, you're so tight and warm, like you're meant to take my fat gay cock!"

"You're so big baby, keep fucking me harder!" she begs. Theo has now started pumping his cock in and out of her pussy faster and harder to the point where he was now pounding her in a mating press position with Blair's legs wrapped around him. Their faces were so close together, moaning and panting into each other's sweaty faces and Blair's tits bouncing.

"Fuck, I'm already gonna cum! Keep hitting that spot! Right there, right there, right there, right there- UGH!" Blair squirts all over Theo's thick member as he still pounds her cunt leaking with her own pussy juice. It splashes all over the place, getting all over Theo's stomach and bush and Blair's bed. Theo never knew how much he would be turned on by a woman's orgasm, from the way her vagina clenches and squirts all over his now-broken-gold-star cock.

"Your pussy is so nice, I'm gonna pump my gay load into your cunt!" Theo grunted while holding onto Blair's face.

"Cum inside my pussy! Make me your cumdump!" Blair moaned out in pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum!" Theo pounds her the hardest he has ever done until "I'm cumming!" and Theo gives his finishing hard thrusts into her cunt, filling her cum with his seed and him letting out aggressive grunts.

"F...Fuck...," Theo pants out of breath, slowly falling closely next to Blair as his now flaccid cock slides out of her vagina while cum slowly drips out of her. Blair giggles as they both are trying to catch her breath and passionately kisses Theo.

"How was your first time with a girl?" Blair asks him sensually.

"So fucking hot..., I'm probably bi now..." Theo laughs as it was silly, but true.

"You're no longer a gold star now..." Blair softly speaks to his face before kissing him again.

"Wow, my best friend is so fucking sexy...," Theo says carressing Blair's breasts as he was in love with her in this moment. He impulsively tells her "I love you..".

Blair is in shock and she pushes into him with a deep long kiss before breaking apart and saying "I love you too!".

Blair starts to confess, "I actually had a crush on you..."

"Really?" Theo says in shock.

"Yeah, I always knew you were hot and even though you were gay, it made it so much hotter..."

"How so?" Theo starts caressing her shoulders and face.

"I guess it's like how I'm not supposed to be in love with you cause you're gay... kind of like rebelling." Blair explains.

12