Girls Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, girl," Madison said. "No shame. That's, like, really hot." The other girls nodded and murmured in agreement.

Emily giggled, but then said, "Aw, I do feel kind of bad about it, though."

"Oh, it's fine, we already discussed this," Madison said with a wave of her hand. "You have needs. Ryan still gets to date you, right?"

"Yeah," Emily conceded.

"He's lucky that he gets to kiss those sexy lips of yours," Jenny said. "Even if they were wrapped around another guy's dick that morning."

"Seriously," Chloe agreed. "You've actually inspired me, Emily. I'm gonna go find another guy to have fun with too. I mean, I know it sounds harsh, but Noah is just so useless in bed."

"Same here," Jenny agreed. "Simon keeps, like, popping off after two minutes and then apologizing. I need to find a guy who can really fuck me!"

"Hmmmm," Madison said thoughtfully. They all looked at her. "Maybe we should have a little...contest?"

The girls smiled. "What do you mean?" Emily asked, intrigued.

"Well, you got to have your slutty little adventure with Brad," Madison said. "So now it's up to us to out-do you." The girls laughed. "We can take turns. Each week, it will be up to one of us to cheat on our boyfriend in the sluttiest way we can think of."

"Oh my god, that's so terrible," Emily said, but she was laughing as she said it. "What would our boyfriends say if they could hear us right now?"

"Um, whatever," Chloe said. "Madison's right. Noah is such a sweet boyfriend, but if he really cares about me, he should understand that he's not satisfying me. Honestly, he should want me to hook up with other guys."

Jenny giggled. "Damn, girl, sounds like you want to go next."

"Oh my god, can I?" Chloe asked, a hint of desperation in her voice. "Seriously, I need good dick so bad."

Madison laughed. "Go for it, girl," she said. "Have anybody specific in mind?"

"Well, remember that hot guy Steve in my bio class? The one who's in the same frat as Brad?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah," Jenny said.

"I see him checking me out in class all the time," Chloe said, then added with a mischievous smile, "I think it's about time I give him a little show..."

12