Girls Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, yeah, I guess that's okay," he said.

"Thanks, baby, you're sooo sweet!" Jenny said, then continued sucking Mark's dick. She could see Simon slinking out of the bedroom from the corner of her eye. Soon, Mark had her on her back, legs spread, while she begged for his cum, which he gladly deposited deep in her wet pussy as they kissed.

***

"Wow, Jenny," Emily said at that Friday's girls night. "You just took our sluttiness to a whole new level!"

"Totally!" Chloe agreed. "I can't believe you cheated on Simon right in front of him!"

"Aw, come on, technically, it wasn't cheating!" Jenny said, laughing. "It was a threesome!"

"Yeah," Madison said, "a threesome Simon was too pathetic to participate in."

They all laughed. "I don't know how you're gonna top that, Madison," Chloe said.

"Me neither, I'm gonna have to really get creative," Madison said. "But what about you two?" she asked, referring to Emily and Chloe. "Any updates?"

"Umm, yeah, Brad and I had sex a couple more times this week," Emily said. "I feel so lucky. Brad told me he usually gets tired of fucking the same girl after two or three times, but he really gets off on me calling Ryan while he uses me. He tries to make me moan and squeal, or choke and gag on his cock, and he loves seeing me try to cover up for it or hang up on him or whatever."

"Wow," Jenny said. "You are lucky. But Ryan still hasn't gotten suspicious?"

"Honestly, no," Emily said. "He doesn't even really ask about any weird noises or anything anymore. I guess he's just used to it."

"I know it sounds terrible," Chloe said with a laugh, "but isn't it great having a clueless boyfriend? Steve came over a couple times this week and hung out with me and Noah, and Noah still thinks he's just my gay friend. It's so easy to sneak off with him. I just tell Noah that I need Steve's fashion advice and take him in the bedroom and lock the door. We fuck like crazy while Noah makes us dinner. It's hilarious!"

They were all laughing again. "Wow," Madison said. "I don't know what I'm gonna do, but I can't wait to get some real dick inside me!"

12