Girls Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes later they curled into a sparsely-lit and lightly-populated parking lot at the main building of a small religious college. I was an odd place for a school, between a Target and a Safeway. The school was there first, of course, with the sprawl sprouting up around it over the years. And rather than relocating the campus they simply planted a dense row of evergreens around the perimeter, which in turn, created some dark, cozy spots along the edges. Darcy pulled into one and stopped the car.

The nearest light pole was at least a half-dozen spaces away, filtering only a faint pale glow through the windows. As her eyes adjusted, she turned to find Blair still working herself up, her neck and chest already a rosy shade of pink, her fingers stabbing at her vagina. Darcy reached out, cupping a breast in one hand. Blair's head fell back against the headrest, her legs spread a little wider. Darcy leaned over the center console. One elbow on the armrest and one hand on Blair's knee she swirled her tongue over Blair's nipple before sucking it into her mouth.

Blair groaned, thrusting her chest out, arching her back. Darcy savored her reaction, pressing forward for more. Her hand left Blair's knee, gliding over the skin of her thigh toward her sex. Blair's moan morphed into a growl. Pulling away she reached out, brushed Darcy's hair behind her ear. "Not tonight," she sighed. "Tonight it's just you." Darcy straightened up, unsure of what she meant. Blair drew her hand from between her legs. She held it up in the light, curling her dripping fingers back toward her. "Come over here," she whispered. "No more waiting."

Darcy opened the car door and climbed out. A gentle breeze raised goosebumps all over her arms and legs. She walked around behind the car, meeting Blair outside the passenger door, her tits still free of her dress. She grabbed Darcy by the arm, kissed her hard on the mouth. Stepping back, she kicked off her heels and tossed them onto the driver's seat. She looked Darcy up and down before motioning toward the seat. "Get in."

Darcy complied. Ducking under the roof she slid into the seat. She kicked one shoe off with the other and watched, confused, as Blair stepped one foot in on the floor between her feet. A hand on Darcy's shoulder she swung the rest of her body inside and pulled the door shut. Hovering over Darcy she kissed her forehead, lingered on her lips, nipped at the nape of her neck. She lowered her body against her lover, sliding down and back until she knelt on the floor between Darcy's legs.

Darcy looked down at Blair, her eyes big and bright, her blonde hair draped over the dark fabric of her dress. A mischievous smile creased Blair's lips. She slipped her hands between Darcy's dress and thighs and pushed them up until her fingertips touched Darcy's abdomen. She curled them down over her hips, caressing the meat of her ass. Darcy eased her butt up just a little. Blair clutched her cheeks and yanked them forward, bunching Darcy's dress around her waist and setting her ass near the edge of the seat.

Darcy's fingers gripped the armrest and the door handle as Blair pushed her thighs further apart. When her knees bumped the door pocket and center console Blair looked up. Darcy opened her mouth to speak but Blair reached up and covered it with her hand. Darcy inhaled, finding Blair's scent still on her fingers. Blair smiled, wrenched Darcy's thong aside, and buried her face in her pussy.

"Oooohhhh fuck," Darcy moaned, pinning her shoulders against the back of the seat. She thrust her hips forward into Blair's mouth, pawing at her own breasts through her dress. Her breath quickened, heart thumping in her ears. Her eyes scanned her surroundings, keenly aware of how exposed they were. At any time, anyone could drive through the lot or return to their car and notice the white hatchback with fogging windows askew at the edge of the asphalt. And just past the trees down the slight incline, patrons engaged in boisterous conversations on the bar and restaurant patios. She wanted desperately to leave, get back to the apartment. But Blair's tongue felt oh so good.

Darcy squirmed in the seat, covering her mouth to try to keep quiet. Heat radiated through her body as Blair lapped at her pussy. She curled fingers into Blair's shoulders, urging her on. Blair giggled into Darcy's muff. She scooped her hands under Darcy's legs and pushed her knees back toward her chest, better exposing the target to her lips. She pursed them over Darcy's clit and suckled it into her mouth. Darcy gasped, her body shivering, wetness seeping into Blair's mouth.

Darcy stretched her legs wider and forward, resting one knee on the window ledge, her feet on the dashboard. She felt Blair shifting around beneath her, then two of Blair's fingers pushing inside her. She groaned, clenching her jaw, throwing her head back against the headrest. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror; hair disheveled, splayed open, Blair's head bobbing between her legs. It felt so dirty. So hot.

Her apprehension waning, she closed her eyes, focusing on the rhythm of Blair's fingers pumping her pussy, tongue on her clit. Each stroke in deep sucked air into her lungs. Every swirl between her folds huffed it back out. Her nipples scratched at her bra, begging to be released; the goosebumps on her calves plucked at the fabric of her socks. Her head was swimming, unable to hold a thought as a wave of pleasure roiled in her core. She was so close. Reaching down she curled her fingers through Blair's hair. Lowering her head her eyes fell open. And her heart stopped.

In the low light in front of the car was a figure. A woman. She wore dark leggings and a white sweatshirt with bold block letters across the front. She stood motionless, midstride; her eyes wide open, hand over her mouth. She stared directly, unflinching at Darcy. Which sent Darcy crashing over the edge.

Every muscle contracted, every tendon strained. Her face flushed red suppressing her scream. Her feet chattered against the dash and kicked at the glass as her legs shook, her entire body racked with orgasm. She ground her pussy into Blair's face, cum gushing over the blonde's lips and into her mouth. She watched the stranger through squinting eyes and gritted teeth as torrent after torrent of terrified bliss surged through her sex down to her toes and up to her brain.

Outside, the woman's hand fell from her face. It trailed down her neck, over her breasts, across her stomach and paused against the front of her leggings. She shifted her weight, turning fully toward the car. As Darcy groaned and thrashed about, she saw the fingers continue a little further, then curl tightly back between her thighs.

A second tsunami broke over Darcy, doubling her over and squeezing Blair's head between her legs. Her vision went dark a moment before returning with flecks of silvery light throughout. Her mouth rounded open she panted for breath; unsure she would ever regain it. Her mind felt like mush. But she realized something had changed. The nerves were gone. The fear of being caught, of being exposed in this place evaporated. Leaving in its place only craven, wonton desire.

When she regained control of her fingers, Darcy lifted a hand ever so slightly, acknowledging the voyeur. The woman glanced away toward the building before turning back and dipping her head in reply. The hand between her legs seemed to rock gently back and forth, beckoning. Darcy's heart raced. With minimal motion she gestured with her head for the stranger to go around to the back of the car, silently mouthing the words with trembling lips.

The woman didn't move. Darcy repeated her gesture, easing her lips into a smile. The stranger glanced around again, then silently drifted around the driver's side of the car. She kept a wide berth through the grass at the edge of the lot. As she passed the window Darcy rolled her eyes to look, picking up the details of her face. She was young - twenty maybe, with red lips and tanned skin, dark hair looped in a neat ponytail just over her shoulder. Darcy closed her eyes and groaned a lusty sigh.

When she was sure the woman had past behind, she relaxed her thighs, releasing Blair's head from their grip. She clutched a handful of Blair's hair and lifted her head. Blair looked up, mouth open, eyes wide, Darcy's juices glazing her cheeks and chin and dripping from her lips. Darcy smiled at her. Blair swallowed the fluid in her mouth, smacking her lips as she finished. "Was that good," she panted, dragging a finger through Darcy's wispy copper bush.

Darcy giggled, wiping Blair's lips with her thumb, tasting herself on it. She nodded vigorously, lifting her legs off the dash and sitting up as straight as she could. She leaned forward, caressing Blair's face, gazing into her glassy green eyes. "More," she whispered, reclining the seat back halfway. "I need more."

Twisting in the chair she looped her left leg over Blair's head and her right leg underneath her. Seconds later she knelt on the seat, her ass in Blair's face, Blair's tits resting on her feet. Wrapping her hands around the headrest she leaned forward, raising her head and arching her back. She felt her thong roll over her hips, down her thighs and settle around her knees. She felt Blair's hands on her buttocks, her hot breath teasing her clit, fingers digging into her cheeks, pulling them gently apart. Closing her eyes, Darcy eased her ass back until she felt Blair's lips pressed against her labia and her tongue lapping at her pussy. Darcy moaned into the headrest, her knees weak, throat dry. But she couldn't bring herself to stop. Not just yet. Not with her out there.

When she opened her eyes she saw her again. A little bolder, she stood closer than before. Darcy watched, her own face contorting to the magic of Blair's mouth. Another groan escaped her throat. The stranger flinched. Darcy gasped, biting her lip as she suddenly realized the woman could hear them.

Outside the stranger raised a hand from her side up under sweatshirt and over her breasts. Though the fleece hid the details, the rippling and bulging betrayed the kneading and pinching and tugging taking place underneath. Darcy abandoned any attempt to stifle her moans, thrusting her ass back into Blair's face. The woman reacted again, this time shoving her free hand down the front of her leggings. She stepped her feet apart giving her fingers more room to work, creating a vertical bulge accented in the glow of the parking light.

Darcy felt Blair's palm on her pussy, collecting the cream produced by the tight circular motion of her thumb on Darcy's clit. Darcy writhed in pleasure, moaning Blair's name into the back seat. Beyond the glass the stranger's hands moved faster, pumping up and down over her mons, her fingers presumably gliding through the slickness of her snatch.

Blair's thumb released Darcy's button, replaced by the warm moist texture of her tongue. Only it didn't remain there. It flattened out along her labia and continued back, up toward Darcy's asshole. Surprised, Darcy glanced over her shoulder. Her turn was met with a sharp crisp slap to the meat of her buttocks. Darcy jumped, the smack ringing in her ears. She felt another sting the other cheek and squealed in delight at the jolt of energy rippling down her legs and up her spine. She glanced through the window at the woman still stroking herself, her eyes glued to the scene inside.

Blair's mouth continued upward, until her lips leaked saliva down Darcy's crack and her tongue circled her rosebud. "Yes," Darcy panted, gripping Blair's fingers as they penetrated her pussy. "Taste me," she demanded, "taste my ass." Blair's tongue thickened against Darcy's orifice, swabbing side to side with the motion of her head. Her pussy ablaze Darcy bucked herself back and Blair's tongue slipped into her asshole.

Her legs buckled, forcing a tight grip on the headrest to keep from collapsing in a heap. She gushed over Blair's fingers as she probed and prodded both holes at once, slurping up juices and smearing them all over Darcy's nethers. The woman yanked her leggings down around her thighs, exposing her smooth pale skin to the night. She stuffed her fingers into her mouth before sending them back down between her legs, flying furiously over her pussy.

Darcy shuddered, unable to control her hips, her knees sliding in the puddle of juices on the seat. Her arms burned from holding on, her legs twitched, bouncing Blair's tits against the soles of her feet. Her head was spinning, drunk on Blair's tongue, high on the stranger outside the window. Blair's fingers curled inside her, rubbing the ridges of her G-spot each time she pulled them back. Darcy stared at the woman outside. Locking eyes, she parted her lips and mouthed the words, "I'm cumming."

The stranger's hand flew faster, then suddenly stopped, clamped between her thighs. She doubled over, staggering back, her entire body shaking. Darcy's eyes rolled back in her head, her third orgasm exploding through her body. She threw an arm back and clutched a fistful of Blair's matted locks, smashing her face between her cheeks. She flooded the blonde with her cream, expelling every last ounce of energy through her pussy. Exhausted, she let go of the headrest and collapsed into the seat, sliding down into a heap, head tucked into her arms, her ass on her heels.

She lost the next few minutes, trying to catch her breath, formulate a thought. She shivered each time she breathed, her pussy still humming, legs still twitching. Eventually the fog began to clear, and she remembered she wasn't alone in the car. Or in the parking lot.

Pulling herself up she peeked over the top of the seat, looking for the stranger outside. But she was gone. She turned toward the trees, then back toward the building, but saw no one. A little disappointed, she slid back down, knees to her chest, twisting onto her back. Blair smiled at her, also out of breath, her face and chest flush and soaked with Darcy's cum. "Hey baby," she whispered, her lips glistening.

Darcy spread her legs and stretched them out to the floor, her feet to either side of Blair's knees. She stroked Blair's calves with her toes, her eyes watering, a tear trickling down her cheek. Blair's face changed. "Are you okay," she asked, brushing away the droplet with her thumb. Not yet able to form a sentence, Darcy wrapped her arms around the blonde and pulled her up against her, Blair's body a warm, comforting weight on her chest. She took Blair's head in her hands and kissed her passionately on the mouth, tasting herself on her lover's lips and on her tongue.

When she was finally sated, she loosened her hold. Blair propped herself up on her elbows, brushed her hair out of Darcy's face. She giggled. Darcy frowned. "What is it," she asked, slurring her words, surprised they'd left her mouth at all.

"I've never seen you like this," Blair replied. "So...so wasted." She stroked Darcy's cheek, traced her lips with her fingers. "What happened? What was different?"

Darcy mulled the question. The image of the woman flashed through her mind; her legs apart, hands hard at work, her leggings down around her knees. Should she tell her? She looked Blair in the eyes. Those same eyes that sparkled at her through the television every afternoon. A twinge zipped through her pussy, rippling out to her fingers and toes. She sighed. "I guess...," she replied, glancing out the side windows at the trees and the parking lot, "...I guess I'm...more of an exhibitionist than I thought."

Blair laughed, and Darcy joined her. Blair kissed Darcy's forehead, her nose, then her lips. "We should probably go," she mumbled, unconvincingly.

Darcy nodded. "There's one problem," she said. Blair frowned. Darcy held up a hand for Blair to see. It shook violently, out of her control. Below, her feet tapped the floor in a similar manner. She looked up at Blair. "You're gonna have to drive."

12