Girls' Night Out Ch. 07

Story Info
"Kylie" continues her journey.
6.2k words
4.83
7.4k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another's Girls' Night Out

The week after Labor Day was a quiet week. It was the last dog days of summer on the Cape and a time when a lot of places began to shut down or cut back on their hours. It was quiet at the gallery after huge moneymaking weekend. Kylie closed it from Tuesday till Thursday. She needed to replenish many goods and art pieces, pay the consignments to her clients and just reenergize. She told Cassie to take the three days off and to take the time to have some fun before her schooling really started. It also gave the two of them to reset after last week.

This Saturday night was going to be the big night. Angie was the planner as usual and she had it all set. They were going to Boston this time for a good meal and then hitting the nightspots. She had scoped out the good ones but the plan was just have a good time, not stay out too late, and then get home.

Susan, Hannah, and Julie went not coming. Kylie was disappointed. Not only because she liked those three but they knew her, making Kylie comfortable with them. The two newcomers worked in Alexa's office and lived in Boston. In fact they were roommates in the city. All this made Kylie a little nervous.

One thing she had decided up was to get hair extensions or at least discuss the idea with Ravenna. Ravenna kept saying if she had the time she could work wonders so perhaps this was the time to find out just what Ravenna had in mind.

Kylie spent Thursday driving doing errands, dropping off checks to her customers, seeing if they had anything new, and just enjoying the late summer day. She had closed the gallery for the day, knowing it would a slow day anyway. She could also avoid seeing Cassie for another day. Kylie also knew that putting things off wasn't the answer and finding out by accident wasn't right either. Honesty was the best policy.

Ravenna said to stop by around noon. Then they would have time to talk and grab a light lunch.

"Ok girlie, what can I do for you. Or should I say what will you let me do for you?" Ravenna laughed.

Kylie laughed too. "I can imagine. The other day Darlene showed me a wig with long tresses, which got me thinking. How about hair extensions? What do you think?"

"My first question is, how long do what them for? A weekend, a month, longer?"

"I'm not sure if I will look good in them so just for this weekend should do. Then we'll see."

Ravenna stood up and smiled. She cupped Kylie's chin. "Baby doll, when Ravenna gets finished, you know you will look good!"

Kylie stopped the car in the driveway. She was glad to see Angie's car was here. She wanted her to be the first to see her new hair. Ravenna happened to have some extensions that matched Kylie's own hair closely but not exactly so she was able to do the job. She explained to Kylie that it wasn't perfect but it should do just fine for the weekend. The color was redder than her own strawberry blonde and the hair itself went down her back about as far as her bra line. Ravenna curled the hair in the front creating full tresses that covered her breasts. The longer hair seemed to cause one to notice her cleavage more as the hair flanked it. Ravenna changed her usual make-up look also, going away from the soft to something a little more seductive. Kylie wondered how Angie would take the new look.

"Hey, Angie, I'm home," she shouted as she entered the house. "I got Thai food for tonight."

"Good, I couldn't think of anything," Angie replied walking from the kitchen wiping her hands. She looked up to see Kyrie standing there. "Holy fuck!" she exclaimed.

"You like?"

"Oh my God, sweetie! Turn around. Let me see the back." Angie walked over her.

"Do you think the color looks good? Is it too red? How about the length?" Kylie asked.

For a moment, Angie was speechless. What a change. Kylie looked so fuckin' hot. Before she looked soft and kind of cute, now she seemed to scream at her, 'Fuck me!' Angie finally stammered out. "You, you look fantastic."

"Good, glad you like it. Let's eat, I'm starved," Kylie said setting down the food. "I'll get the plates and forks. What do you want to drink?"

Angie's mind was all confusion. "Huh? Oh, anything sweetie."

"Ok water it is."

For Angie, dinner was a blur. She kept looking at Kylie and thinking how hot she looked. She wanted her right there. Kylie seemed oblivious to it and kept talking about little things. "Shut up and fuck me!" Angie wanted to scream.

They finished eating and cleaned up everything, putting the leftovers in the refrigerator.

Wiping her hands, Kylie turned to Angie, "Hey, you want to get some ice cream?"

Angie grabbed Kylie's hand and headed towards the bedroom. As they passed the dining room table, she stopped. She turned and kissed Kylie as hard as she ever had. She forcibly pushed her tongue into her mouth. She quickly began unbuttoning Kylie's blouse, becoming almost frantic at the slow pace.

Kylie pushed her hand up Angie's skirt and grabbed her panties. They were soaked. Angie feverishly moaned as Kylie's hands touched her. She sat back on the edge of the table, pushing Kylie's blouse off. She reached behind her and deftly undid Kylie's bra, allowing her large breasts to surge outward.

Grabbing a handful of Angie's panties, Kylie ripped them off. The cooler air hitting her wet pussy made Angie moan. She lifted her hips. Kylie pulled Angie's skirt off and paused. Angie's pussy was swollen and wet, just begging to be fucked. She dropped to her knees and began to lick it, tasting Angie's sweetness.

Looking down, Angie could see Kylie's red locks bobbing up and down as a series of small orgasms hit her. She wanted more. She wanted Kylie's cock in her.

"Fuck me," she begged. "Please fuck me."

Kylie stood up and removed her skinny jeans and panties. Her cock spun free, hard and throbbing. Stepping forward she slammed it into Angie's waiting pussy. There was no gentleness or waiting.

Angie came quickly but still wanted more. She looked at Kylie and saw her long red hair move with each thrust. Kylie's breasts bounced and swayed in rhythm. Angie reached up and held them in her hands, feeling the firmness of each one. Another orgasm hit her but still it wasn't enough. Here on the dining room table, she was out of control.

Kylie stopped and withdrew. Angie was confused but only for a moment. Kylie flipped her over and again entered her from behind. Her cock went in even deeper. Angie could feel her orgasm building. When Kylie reached around and stroked Angie's clit, she came.

"Oh fuck!" Angie screamed. "Oh my fuckin' God! I'm cumming!" She slammed back into Kylie.

At that moment, Kylie came, filling her pussy up with her cum.

As Kylie's limp cock dropped from Angie's pussy, she rested with her hands on either side of Angie's round ass. She bent over and kissed each cheek lightly. "Wow, what was that all about?"

Angie sighed, "I guess I like your new hairstyle."

***

Saturday Night

Cassie stood by the cash register looking over at Kylie. She was talking to an older couple about one the paintings hanging on the wall. Cassie could see that Kylie was given them her full and undivided attention, being polite, and answering all their questions. She was being someone who felt comfortable and confident in herself. The fact that the couple was two older men seemed to reinforce that fact that Kylie could be at ease with anyone. That was the next step for Cassie.

Kylie had done so much for her in such a short time. New clothing, new hairstyle, new attitude. She also had discovered something else, a sexual awareness. She had never given it much thought before. She could take it or leave. That all changed with Kylie's arrival. Sex was on her mind every day. At first she just thought it would pass but now she didn't want it to.

Just standing here looking at her made her smooth pussy tingle. Of course going commando in skinny jeans didn't help. Kylie was wearing nothing today that should excite her. A bright blue sleeveless dress, not too tight, not too much cleavage, yet she looked so good. And her new hair color went perfectly with the dress, finishing off the complete effect.

"Cassie, would you ring up this good couple for me?" Kylie said bringing Cassie out of her daydream. "Here is the price sticker with item number." Kylie turned to the couple. "We have free shipping within New England. 3-5 business days. Of course you could take it with you."

With the sale all rang up, Kylie said, "That's it for today."

"Why, its only 3 o'clock."

"I know, but Angie, Alexa, and I are going out tonight in Boston. I got to get home and change. Besides there is no more business out there today," Kylie said. "You can leave now. I'll lock up." With that she walked to the office. "See you tomorrow."

"What are you wearing tonight, sweetie?" Angie said walking into the bedroom.

"I don't know. I can't decide," Kylie replied, standing in front of the closet, clad in her panties. "What are you wearing?"

"This."

Kylie turned to see Angie wearing her little black dress. It was short and tight like the one Kylie wore only this had wide straps that crisscrossed across Angie's breasts. It left a diamond shaped opening that exposed her belly and navel. As it crossed her breasts, it lifted and pushed them together creating a really great look. Black stocking with a design running up them and heels finished her outfit. She looked great.

"Alright. Let's see what we have." Angie walked over to the closet and stood next to Kylie. "We have this green little number."

Picking up the blue dress she wore to work today, Kylie asked, "How about this one?"

"Not tonight." Angie answered. She reached into the closet. "This is the one."

She threw the short coral colored ruffled dress on to the bed.

"That one? I don't know about that. Don't you think it might be too much?"

The dress resembled a baby doll with sheer sleeves. She had purchased it on a whim during the shopping trip with Cassie.

"No I don't. It is a soft color, actually more pinkish. I think it will go well with your new hair." Angie began to rummage through the closet. "Here try these shoes. They will go well." The shoes were pink cross-strapped pumps with an ankle strap too.

Kylie looked at them. "Platforms with stiletto heels. I don't if I can walk in them.

Angie smiled. "You'll do fine. Now come on, we have to pick up Alexa."

As the three girls stepped into the Beehive, they were definitely impressed. Live music, wall murals, and an upscale crowd located in the South End made it a place to go.

"You outdid yourself time, girl," Alexa said to Angie. She looked over the room and saw her friend waving to her. "Look, they're over there."

Angie and Kylie followed Alexa over to the table. As they sat down, Alexa made the introductions. "Angie, Kylie, these are my two co-workers, Donna and Linda.

Donna Stellatell was a real looker. Her dark hair and olive tinted skin gave her an air of mystery. When she spoke, her voice gave away. "Yes I'm from Staten Island. I went to BU too. My dad is happy that I'm going for my law degree. Feels we need a lawyer in the family. My mom just wants grandchildren." She laughed. "Quite an interesting place." Kylie took an immediate liking to her.

Linda McDaniel, on the other hand, seemed more reserved. Unlike the other four girls, she dressed much more conservative and as Kylie sat next to her, she felt Linda was passing judgment on her. It made her nervous.

As the drinks flowed everyone loosened up and Kylie found Linda to be quite nice. While Donna kept them laughing with stories about her family, Kylie found out that Linda was getting ready for her bar exam. "Wow, I'm impressed. Not sure I would want to take the stand and have you question me. Sorry, I didn't mean it to sound that way."

Linda put her hand on Kylie's arm. "Don't be sorry. I have prided myself in reading people. It can help in a court room."

Kylie suddenly hoped Linda didn't read too much into her. "Oh."

"Don't worry. I like you. You seem so sweet. I'd want you on my side in court. I think you could sway any jury."

The meal was fantastic and the music was just right. They were enjoying the evening and the time flew by. It was Angie who spoke up. "Wow, it is almost midnight. Where did the time go?"

The girls left the restaurant together. As they waited for the valet to get their cars, Linda pulled Kylie aside. "I really enjoyed my evening talking with you but you're not who you pretend to be."

Kylie's heart skipped a beat and she gulped.

"That dress you're wearing looks really good on you. I could never wear one like it but you pull it off. Your hair looks great too. I watched you as you returned from the bathroom; you turned quite a few heads. I watched your reaction."

Kylie wasn't sure where this was going.

"You act so sweet and innocent but I'm pretty sure underneath all that softness there is one sensual woman." Linda put her hand on Kylie's hip and gave it a squeeze. "I believe you might be a little wild between the sheets."

Kylie gave a sigh of relief. She smiled. If Linda only knew she was headed home to have a threesome with Angie and Alexa. "Maybe." With that she kissed Linda on the lips. "Till next time." With that she headed towards the car.

Both Alexa and Kylie tumbled laughing into the backseat. They had drunk a little more than usual and were feeling really good. They untangled themselves and Alexa called to Angie, "Home, my good man!"

Again Angie was the designated driver. Just as it was the first two times she and Kylie went out, Angie made sure Kylie got home safely. Kylie felt sorry for her, saying some one else should take a turn but Angie answered it was no problem. Kylie believed that deep down inside Angie liked being control, not only of the situation but herself.

As the car pulled away, Alexa asked, "What was up with you and Linda?"

Kylie laughed. "She thought I wasn't who I pretended to be."

"No!" Angie exclaimed. "What did she say?"

"She said I acted so innocent and sweet but underneath I was a sex crazed bitch!" Kylie laughed again.

Alexa grabbed Kylie and began to tickle her. "Well, aren't you?"

Both girls started laughing as Kylie grabbed her back, rolling on top of her. They continued wrestling and laughing as Kylie pushed Alexa on to her back in the seat. They stopped as Kylie looked at her and smiled. She leaned down and kissed her. It was a soft, almost tentative kiss. She picked her head up and looked at Alexa, who smiled back. Alexa then put her hands along side Kylie's face and pulled her head down. This time there was no hesitation. Alexa's moist lips were already parted as Kylie kissed them. Her tongue darted into Alexa's mouth as the urgency grew.

"Mmmm," Alexa sighed. "So good."

Kylie nibbled on Alexa's ear, moving her tongue through its folds. Each time Alexa gave off a soft moan. She moved down the side of her neck, kissing, nibbling and sucking, causing Alexa to squirm under her. Kylie slowly moved back to her ear, whispering in it, "You taste so sweet. I can't wait till I taste some more of you."

Alexa pushed Kylie's head between her breasts where Kylie kissed the soft mounds that rose with Alexa's breaths. With her hands she pulled Alexa's dress off her shoulders and pushed it down, exposing her lacy white bra. Alexa arched her back, raising her breasts into Kylie's face.

Angie could hear the muffled sounds from the backseat. She tipped the rearview mirror to see if she could see anything. "Hey, what are you two doing back there? You better not be starting without me!" The only reply she got was soft moans.

Alexa's breasts were a lot like Angie's only they felt a little fuller. One different was her nipples and now they stood erect, visibly pushing against the material of her bra. Kylie pushed the bra up and immediately took one in her mouth. She placed it between her teeth and gave it a tug.

"Ooh, fuck," Alexa groaned.

Kylie released it and then placed her mouth over it, sucking it all in. She took the other one and pinched it between her thumb and finger. Again Alexa groaned as she spread her legs beneath Kylie. She was in heaven.

Kylie moved her hand down to Alexa's knee and began to work her way up her thigh. She could feel the heat coming from higher up as she moved closer.

"Yes, yes," Alexa mumbled.

As Kylie reached Alexa's panties, she lightly slid her finger up her slit. She could feel her wetness and heat through the material. Instead of removing her panties, Kylie looped her finger through the crotch. She pulled up on them, pushing them between her pussy lips. As she did this, they rubbed up against Alexa's erect clit. She gasped, "Oh, God!"

Between Kylie's mouth on her nipple and the movement against her clit, Alexa began to rock her hips back and forth. She ran her fingers through Kylie's long hair, which seemed only to add to her excitement. She began to push Kylie's head off her breast and downward. Kylie lifted her head and looked at her.

"Eat me, baby. I need to feel your tongue on my pussy."

Kylie smiled and began to move down.

The car lurched to a stop. "We're home." She opened the door and hopped out. "Last one in gets left out!" Laughing she ran towards the door, followed by two sex crazed bitches.

It took Kylie a little longer to get totally naked as she had a few more items to take off. Entering the bedroom she found the two girls nude and kissing on the bed. Moving towards them, she started to remove her breasts.

"Oh no!" Angie yelled. "Keep those puppies on and get over here!" The two grabbed her and pushed her down.

"I want what I wanted in the car," Alexa said as she straddled Kylie's face. She lowered her pussy upon it. "Eat me, baby! Stick that tongue deep inside me!"

As Kylie began to taste Alexa's juices, Alexa pinched her own nipples hard. "Oh fuck!"

Angie reached into the drawer and removed the cock ring from the other night. Lubing it up, she took Kylie's cock and slipped it on. Again it felt incredibly tight causing her cock to grow hard and rigid. Angie hovered her pussy over it for a second and then slid down. As she hit bottom, she let out a deep moan.

The two girls were facing each other and began kissing deeply. Alexa was grinding her pussy in Kylie's face and Angie bounced up and down on her cock. When Angie reached down to stroke Alexa's engorged clit, Alexa exploded all over Kylie's face, covering it with her cum. Seeing her friend cum caused her to quickly follow.

Neither girl was satisfied. Angie fell back off of Kylie's cock, lying with legs spread on the bed. Alexa quickly put her face there and began eating her pussy.

Kylie was left alone, her cock red and throbbing, begging for release. She crawled behind Alexa whose ass was high in the air. Positioning herself, she pushed her cock into Alexa's pussy. Alexa moaned into Angie's pussy and kept eating her.

Angie wanted to see more so she switched positions. In the 69 position, she watched Kylie fuck Alexa. She reached up and took the cock in her hand. At first she helped guide it in and out. Then after every third stroke, she took it out and put it in her mouth, sucking Alexa's juices off it. She then returned it to continue fucking her.

At this point, every one was lost in their own haze of lust. Alexa had stopped eating Angie's pussy and was focusing on the rising sensation that was overwhelming her. Angie had replaced Alexa's tongue with her own hand rapidly banging her clit while sucking Kylie's cock and watching it slid in and out of Alexa's pussy. Angie felt that her cock had grown to the point that it was going to explode but the cock ring was holding it back. All three were bathed in sweat as drops fell from Kylie onto Alexa's back.

Alexa came first, screaming, "Oh God" over and over. Her pussy squirted all over Kylie's cock and Angie's face. The sight of Alexa's pussy squirting and covering her face caused Angie to quickly follow, her toes curling from the force of her cumming.

12