Girls' Night Out Ch. 18

Story Info
In the islands "Kylie" spreads her wings.
13.8k words
4.91
4k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Thursday before the Vacation

"Good Lord!" Kylie exclaimed as she collapsed onto the couch. "This has been a hectic day."

"I know what you mean." Angie fell down next to her. "It is like moving day at college! With us packing and making sure we have everything. Are you all set?"

"I hope so," Kylie laughed. "I can't think of anything."

Cassie walked into the living room. "I think I got everything. Didn't really have that much to take."

Angie looked at her. "At least if you forgot anything, you are not that far away. Right around the corner so to speak."

"What time is your flight tomorrow?" Cassie asked.

"12:15 from Logan. Land in Miami and then onto St. Thomas. Should be landing about the time the sun sets in the West."

Kylie looked over at Angie and nodded. Angie had taken care of everything. Uber driver, flights, everything. She was glad that Angie was in charge. Kylie hadn't flown in quite some time and Angie was a pro at it.

Cassie sat cross-legged on the floor. "Jamie said he be here around 12 noon to pick me up. It is going to seem weird not having you guys here to say good-bye. I loved my time living with you."

"We loved having you here," Kylie answered. "It will be odd not having you in our bed. I love sleeping between two warm bodies. It makes me feel safe."

"Cassie," Angie spoke up, "We would like to take you out to dinner. It's not a true celebration but it will be a change. Nothing much, just that little restaurant up the road. The one with comfort food."

"Yes, we felt it was only right," Kylie added.

"Ok, but I do want to come back here and relax together," Cassie said with a smile. "Just us girls."

At the restaurant it was just that, fish and chips, a cheeseburger, and a turkey club, a little meal for just the three. Anyone looking at them would see just three young women out together having a good time, laughing and enjoying themselves. In reality these three had formed a bond that went deeper than an ordinary friendship. There was love, trust, and true acceptance of each other.

Arriving back at the house, Angie said, "I suggest we make this a true girls' night. Let's get out our best nighties, sit on the bed, drink some wine, and just enjoy each other's company. What do you say?"

Cassie laughed, "You read my mind, girl!"

"Last one there has to get the wine!"

Laughing all three ran up the stairs.

Soon all three were seated on the bed. Each was dressed in their best nighties, Kylie's light pink, Angie's light blue, and Cassie's green. Kylie looked around and smiled. It was perfect, as usual.

The conversation, like the one at dinner was light and fun. The topics varied from first kiss to the best book they ever read to their favorite movie. The time flew by quickly. After a few drinks, Cassie turned serious.

"This time I spend living with you two has been the best time of my life." Cassie started. "I never have been so relaxed with any one. You accepted me with no judgment passed."

"You accepted me," Kylie interrupted.

Angie joined in, "I'm no prize at times either."

"That's just it," Cassie continued, "It doesn't matter. I was always a little nervous about showing my body yet when I climb into bed, naked with you, Wow! It is so much more the sexual. Like you said," Cassie said taking Kylie's hand, "I feel safe. I love the warm, soft feeling."

Kylie turned to Angie and smiled. "I have the best of it. I got to sleep between the two of you each night."

Looking back as Cassie, Kylie placed her hand aside Cassie's face and kissed her. It was a soft kiss at first but soon increased in passion. Kylie's mouth yielded to Cassie's tongue as the kiss became more intense. Cassie reached over and pulled Kylie's top over her head, causing her large breasts to split out. Kylie quickly did the same to Cassie.

As the two girls continued Angie slid over to them. She put her hand on one of Kylie's nipples and pinched it. Kylie moaned into Cassie's mouth. Angie took one of Cassie's breasts into her mouth and began to suck on it, causing Cassie to put her hand behind Angie's head, forcing more of her breast into Angie's mouth.

Kylie slowly pushed Cassie on to her back, moving her mouth to the nape of her neck. Gently nibbling her way down she sucked on Cassie's breast as Angie sucked on the other. The cool air caused Cassie's wet nipple to grow more erect and the sensation caused by that and Kylie's hot mouth covering it made Cassie groan in delight.

Angie removed both girls' panties, each one helping by raising their hips. Cassie's pussy was swollen and wet while Kylie's cock grew hard and erect. Angie put two fingers along Cassie's pussy lips, getting them slick with her juices. Cassie squirmed as she did.

Removing her now wet hand, Angie moved to Kylie's cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and stroked upward. Reaching the tip, she swirled around the head, mingling Cassie's wetness with the pre-cum leaking from it. Her hand now thoroughly wet, she began to move up and down on the hard shaft. This made Kylie shiver and moan as the feeling spread outward.

Angie put two fingers of her other hand back on Cassie's pussy. She slipped the two easily into her as she found the hard little clit with her thumb. She pressed against it and rolled her thumb back and forth.

"Oh fuck!" Cassie called out.

Hearing this Kylie lifted her head. "Cassie," she whispered, "I want to taste you!"

Cassie gasped upon hearing this. "Yes, yes," she moaned, "Eat me!"

Kyle released Cassie's breast from her mouth and kissed her way towards her pussy. Angie removed her fingers, giving way to Kylie. She moved up along side Cassie and rubbed her wet fingers along Cassie's mouth. Cassie opened wide and took them in, sucking her own juices off Angie's fingers.

Cassie had only a limited experience with someone eating her pussy. Two of those people were here tonight. Despite this, she believed that no one could do it better than Kylie. Kylie's tongue and fingers could bring her to heaven over and over again. She could cum over and over, each one being better than the last but never too hard to take. It was like a series of waves in a warm ocean.

Kylie placed her mouth over Cassie's pussy and inhaled. The scent was something wonderful and it made her long to taste it. She lightly put her tongue at the base of the opening and licked upward, savoring the taste. She swirled her tongue around Cassie's erect clit and moved down toward the base. Cassie groaned as she repeated it.

Cassie repeated over and over, "So good," as Kylie continued. When Kylie's tongue circled her asshole, Cassie groaned, loudly, "Don't stop! Oh fuck!" She pushed her hips hard against Kylie's face as she came.

She knew there would be more as Kylie directed her attention to Cassie's clit. The first touch of her tongue upon it caused Cassie to moan in ecstasy as she came a second time. Cassie slipped her hand under Angie's waistband and began to finger her pussy. Angie groaned in appreciation.

Cassie lost track of the number of times she came. No matter how many it was, it wasn't enough. She reached down and pulled Kylie up towards her. Kylie gave her a questionable look. "Get on your back, girlie. I need your cock in me," Cassie demanded.

Kylie did as she was told and laid on the bed. Cassie smiled, as she looked at Kylie's cock standing stiff and begging for attention. It seemed to bob in anticipation. She straddled Kylie. Grabbing the hard cock, Cassie rubbed it along her pussy. There was no need for lube as her pussy dripped with her juices and pre-cum ran from the cock's tip. She settled down on it, taking it all in and then grinding her pelvis against Kylie. She threw her head back and moaned.

The feeling of Cassie's hot wet pussy wrapped around her cock was exquisite and when Cassie began to move slowly, Kylie let out a long low moan.

Not wanting to be left out Angie quickly removed her panties and straddled Kylie's face. She agreed with Cassie, Kylie was the best pussy eater she ever had. Angie knew it wouldn't be long before Kylie would make her cum.

Kylie loved having her face sat on. While others may have felt they were being dominated, she didn't. She loved the scent, the wetness, and heat on her face. Angie's ass and pussy were in easy reach of her tongue and no matter what Angie did, Kylie felt she controlled what she did. As Angie settled in, Kylie could feel her cock grow due to her excitement. Her tongue licked and nibbled Angie from asshole to clit.

Angie reached out and put her hand behind Cassie's head. She pulled her closer and violently kissed her. Cassie moaned into Angie's mouth and in response moved faster on Kylie's cock. She grabbed Angie's breast and pinched one of her nipples. Angie pressed her pussy harder against Kylie's face who vigorously tongued it. The room filled with moans of desire and cries of delight as each girl was lost in their own sexual haze.

It was Cassie who couldn't hold out any longer. The feel of Kylie's throbbing cock filling her pussy caused her to clamp around it. She cried out, "Oh my God! Yes yes!"

The tight grip around Kylie's cock seemed to pull the cum from it as it exploded inside Cassie. Angie sitting on her muffled Kylie's cries of ecstasy.

Angie followed quickly and she flooded Kylie's face with her juices as she did. Feeling Kylie lapping up much of it sent another wave over her causing her to cum again.

Angie and Cassie collapsed on either side of Kylie, completely spent. They crawled to her and they hugged each other, breathing heavily. Cassie smiled as she looked at Kylie. Kylie's face was coated with Angie's cum and it shined in the soft light. Cassie kissed Kylie, wanting a taste. When she finished, she kissed Angie wanting to share what she just tasted.

The girls fell into a deep sleep, snuggled close together. Kylie was right where she wanted to be, between two warm and soft bodies, safe and sound.

It was still dark when Kylie felt Cassie nudge her awake. "What?" she whispered.

"Shh, come with me," Cassie whispered back. With one hand she grabbed the quilt and with her other, she took Kylie by the hand and led her out into the hallway.

"Where are we going?" Kylie asked, again in a whisper.

The nightlight in the bathroom provided a soft light as the two headed down the stairs. Walking through the dining room, Cassie dropped the quilt on the floor and turned towards Kylie. "I wanted to be alone with you, just you and me." With that, she kissed Kylie hard upon the lips, pressing their bodies together. Her hands grabbed Kylie's ass and squeezed her cheeks hard. Kylie responded by yielding to Cassie's tongue and grinding her cock against her.

Cassie fell to her knees. Taking Kylie's semi-erect cock in her hand, she looked up and smiled. "I'm going to show you what you taught me." She took her cock into her mouth and began to suck on it. With her one hand she cupped and gently pulled on Kylie's balls.

Kylie quietly moaned, "Oh fuck!" as she ran her fingers through Cassie's hair.

Cassie proved she had learned her lessons well. Using her hands and mouth to perfection, she brought Kylie higher and closer to exploding. Kylie was finding it difficult to stand, as the sensations grew stronger. She reached for the back of a chair to steady herself. "It feels so good, baby. Don't stop."

Sensing Kylie was getting close, Cassie stood up and moved to the table. She sat on the edge and spread her legs. "I want your cock in me! Fuck me!"

Kylie stood between Cassie's legs and positioned her cock at the moist inviting opening. She moved forward and slipped effortlessly in. Cassie leaned her head back. "That's it. Fill up my pussy with that cock!"

Kylie needed no encouragement to do so. It felt exquisite, the feeling of Cassie's pussy surrounding her cock. As she began to move, Cassie matched each stroke with her own movement. The two moved in perfect unison, as if they were one. Cassie reached behind Kylie's head and pulled her closer. The two kissed, a deep passionate kiss, a kiss that expressed so much more than could be said between them.

Kylie began to move faster, increasing her strokes, driving her cock deeper into Cassie's pussy. Her balls began to tingle as the feeling increased. She was almost there.

Cassie broke the kiss and pushed Kylie back. As her cock slipped out, Kylie groaned in frustration.

Cassie spun Kylie around and pushed her against the table. She quickly dropped to her knees in front of her. "I want to taste your cum, girlie!" With that she wrapped her hand around the hard cock and placed her lips over its head. She began to suck hard as her hand stroked quickly up and down.

Kylie placed both hands on Cassie's shoulders and began to move her hips, fucking Cassie's mouth. Since she was so close to cumming she didn't last long. A deep growl came from her mouth and then she cried out, "Oh God! I'm cumming! Don't stop. Don't stop!"

Cassie didn't as Kylie's cum filled her mouth. She swallowed it all and squeezed it, getting the last little bit. As she finished, she looked up at Kylie. "Good?" she asked.

Kylie gave a weak smile. "Fuckin' great!"

The two cuddled underneath the quilt on the couch. To Kylie the afterwards holding of one another was in some ways better than the actual sex. Since the start of all this, her idea of lovemaking had changed. It was a complete act, something she couldn't fully explain but it was what she wanted and needed. Many times it was just the touch and the feel of Angie's or Cassie's body that was enough like now.

Cassie rose up on her elbow. "I never believed it could be this good, Kylie. Don't take this the wrong way but when we make love, it is so different than with anyone else. You make love like a woman, caring, understanding, gentle, and considerate. Your body feels wonderful against mine. Then you fuck like a man, driving me to a frenzy with your hard cock pounding my pussy and filling it with your cum."

Kylie rolled over. "It takes two to make love," she said softly.

"I understand," Cassie answered. " That's another thing. I love you but in a way I can't really explain. It is almost spiritual. I am so glad you came along and became who you are."

"Cassie, I couldn't be where I am today without people like you," Kyle caressed Cassie's face. "I know this is where I belong. This is who I am."

***

St. Thomas

The sky was so blue it hurt her eyes to look at it. The water was many shades of blue and looked so inviting while the air was warm and relaxing. From the moment Kylie stepped from the plane she knew she was going to love it. She removed her wide brimmed hat and let the sun caress her face. It was the first time she had traveled to any of the islands. She had never even been to Disney World. She looped her arm around Angie's. "This is amazing!" she gushed.

"This is just the airport, sweetie!" Angie laughed. "Wait till you see where we are staying. Come on, we need to catch the ride to the resort."

They hustled out of the terminal to find their cab to take them to where they were staying. When they found their ride it was unlike any Boston cab. An older black man who was the driver welcomed them to the island. His cab was an old cut down Ford F-350 and instead of a bed; it had three rows of unpadded seats, 5 in each row. No seats, no handgrips, and no doors, it did have a roof to protect the riders from the sun and occasional shower but nothing else. The name of the resort was painted on the cab door so they knew they were in the right place.

"Here, pretty ladies, let me take your bags," the driver said, "Climb in and take a seat. My name is Clifford and I am your driver."

Kylie got in first and slid all the way. She found a bar blocking her way which made her feel a little more secure. "At least I can't fall out," she thought to herself.

Angie sat next to her and two other couples, got on board. One couple looked to be in their mid-thirties while the other one appeared to be much older, at least the man did. There were the usual greetings and then the cab lurched forward into traffic.

The beeping of the horns, the tight turns on the road to the resort, the fact that stop signs were just suggestions coupled with driving on the left hand side of the road made the trip seem like an E-ticket ride at Disney World. Clifford gave a running narration on the sights and Kylie found herself totally immersed in the tropical beauty. She barely noticed that at times that just over the dented guardrail there was a steep drop-off.

The cab dropped them off at the resort. It was a beautiful place located on a high point of land overlooking a pristine beach and crystal clear water. Kylie wondered if they were staying here or some place on the resort property. The way Angie explained it, it sounded like they had their own private little house.

"Sweetie, stay here," Angie said, "I'll check and see what we have to do. I'll be right back."

Kylie walked to the edge of the property and looked over the railing at the view. It took her breath away. This might be the greatest vacation ever.

"Miss?" The voice startled her.

She turned to find a man standing there. He appeared to be a waiter of some sort. "Yes?" she replied.

"Miss, can I get you anything? A drink? A water?" he asked.

Kylie thought for a moment. "Why not?" she said out loud. "May I have a Pina colada?"

"Yes, Miss, I'll be right back." He turned and headed off towards the building.

"I see you started without me," Angie laughed as she returned.

"I'm on vacation," Kylie laughingly replied. "It just seemed right. So what's up?"

Angie sat down and began to explain everything to Kylie. "In a few minute a small cart will pick us up and take us to our little private bungalow. There we will be staying. It's right on the beach. Everything we want will be there. If we need anything, we let Charlie or Connie know and they will bring it to us. We can take our meals there or come up here to eat." Angie handed Kylie a small medallion. "Here take this and wear at all times. It's your pass to everything. If we go to town it will allows us back in."

A small cart stopped in front of them. "Good afternoon, pretty ladies, I am Charlie and I will be taking you to your place. Please climb on board."

The ride was short one, just down the hill to the beach. Even though it was short, it was as if Kylie had been transported to another time and place. She grabbed Angie's hand. "Oh my God, it is beautiful." She hopped out and let her feet sink into the warm sand. She turned and looked at Angie. "This couldn't be more perfect, babe."

From the outside, the little house wasn't much to look at. It was a one-story building with a small porch that ran around three sides. The front door was more like French doors. They opened directly onto the beach. Inside was a different story. It consisted of one large room totally updated. A small kitchen was off to the right with a table and a few chairs situated near the doors so one could eat and watch the ocean. Towards the back on a platform sat a 4-poster bed. It looked to be queen size and was surrounded by netting. The bathroom was behind the wall but the shower was outside on the back of the porch.

As Charlie brought in their two bags, he stopped to show them that the cabinets and refrigerator were fully stocked. "The stove is propane so be careful and don't drink the water. Use the water in the fridge. If you need anything at any time, use the phone over here and press 9. Ask for Connie or me. Any questions?"

Angie shook her head no and pressed a ten into his hand. "Nothing for now, thank you."

Angie stood on the porch as she watched Kylie splash in the water. "How is it?" she called out.

Kylie waved back. "It is fabulous. Come on it."

The two girls stood hand and hand as the warm waves lapped at their knees. A few waves broke a little higher getting the hem of Kylie's dress wet. She didn't care. Everything was too good to care. She rested her head against Angie's shoulder. "I love you so much," she said softly.