Girls on the Turps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm telling you." Trini sounded perfectly calm. "The Malaysian fellow was worse." I was looking at her, trying to tell whether she was serious, when the women on the dance floor all did their coo-ee! thing, and through the little forest of arms and legs I could see nothing but the softball player's naked ass, with Casey's ridiculous army haircut wagging to and fro between the cheeks, and then the noise grew and the players were all high-fiving each other and Trini's hand was warm on my thigh.

I cleared my throat. "Want to get out of here?"

Her mouth quirked into its quick grin. "Thought you'd never ask." She jerked her head toward the crowd in a quick bounce of her curls. "I think you might have your room to yourself tonight, Webb."

"If you say so." I knew I'd have difficulty walking, my cock was so hard.

"We should go now," she went on, her whispery breath warm against my face. "Before they fire up the tattoo gun."

"The what?" I felt I should find out more, but Trini already had her tongue in my ear at that point, so I rapidly decided Casey could take care of himself. "Know what? Fuck it."

"Good answer," Trini purred back quietly, and then she was nothing more than a shadow passing over the chanting, oblivious crowd on the dancefloor, where it looked like Casey would be spending the night.

We were just two people walking back across the lobby, but if there was anyone around paying attention they'd have had to notice that we were moving with indecent haste as we headed for my room. Not that it mattered; Olympians and enlisted men are both pretty famous for high-speed, low-thought sex, so maybe softball players and short-haired young men had been sprinting across the lobby all week; I had no clue.

But I did have an erection. And a willing woman leading me to an empty bed. So who needed a clue?

"Key," she snapped as we approached my door. I dug into my pocket, taking the opportunity to dig deep and haul my cock upright against my waistband. Trini, half-turning to check on my progress, just shook her head. "You're jerking on your todger already?"

I blinked helplessly, surfacing at last with my room key. "Women have no idea how difficult it is to walk with a hard-on," I explained, the big numbered plastic keychain gripped hard in my hand.

She rolled her eyes. "Good God. You made it this far, and you're about to be stripping off anyway. Why bother now?" She was already fingering the hem of her shirt as she reached the door and leaned back against it, pulling it up slightly to reveal a pale, creamy rind of skin above her shorts. "I can think of other body parts you could be playing with."

Jesus, this woman! I crashed into her, my hands up and groping, her little tits filling my palms. She inhaled sharply, those deep-sea eyes impressively wide, and I felt her long fingers tugging at my zipper. Her lips parted, and I knew she wanted a kiss, so who was I to disappoint her?

Besides, I wanted it just as bad.

I heard a muted squeal as my lips found hers. I wasn't in the mood to hold back, and fortunately she didn't seem to be either; not that it would have stopped me. She tasted like Pepsi; I licked it off her tongue as she swept hers into my mouth, our lips wide and wet. She forced her body to arch away from the door, pushing hard against mine, and I staggered back a step into the hallway.


"Well then. Why are we still out here, boy?" Her eyes held a look of challenge, her neck already blushing, and I realized I still had the key pressed against her tit.

"Boy?" I realized, wildly, that I had no idea what this girl's last name was, how old she was, and that I couldn't have possibly cared less. She gasped as I took my hands down and pushed along her body, my hands trembling as the key found the slot, with that sinewy body pressing up against my side the entire time. "Shit." The key finally grated into the doorknob around the same time her fingers found my cock, gripping me boldly through my jeans, and I threw my head back briefly. "Jesus."

"Oh, he's not here," she muttered, her lips on my earlobe, as the door lurched open on its whiny hinges. "I am."

I pushed her past me into the empty room, already with the air conditioning humming loudly in the darkness. She stayed nimbly upright, dancing over past the bathroom as I kicked the door shut behind me. "Turn the light on," I called.

"Why?" She laughed, the kind of laugh you hear from mental patients or the terminally drunk. "Wanna watch me ride you?"

"Well, yeah," I admitted, smiling as she clicked the bedside lamp on. Dim yellow light flooded the room and I stode on in. "Actually, I just don't want to trip over anything. Casey's a fucking slob."

"Slob?" She giggled, her tanktop already coming up to show that pale, creamy rind from earlier. I felt my throat go dry. "Not familiar with that one, but I can figure it out." The striped garment sailed over her head and off into some random corner, and she arched her back to show off her tight body in that peach-colored bra from the day by the pool. I saw ink and soft skin and the muscles of her belly shadowed by the lamp. She posed for me, her mouth open and panting slightly. "So that's why you pushed me in. Imagined you'd just let me trip first." Her chin fell a bit, the challenge back in her eyes. "That about right?"

My cock was pushing so hard against my jeans that they seemed to spring open as soon as I undid the snap, the whole thing flying right out like a gun barrel. Her lips curved into an insane grin. My mouth was open, but there was no point in talking until she dragged her eyes up to my face and cocked her head. "Well," she mocked. "Very clever, saving money by not wearing a pair of jocks."

Fuck. Whatever. A lot of soldiers don't bother with underwear. "Like it matters at this point," I snarled, shimmying out of my pants. I felt my penis bob heavily with every movement, and I saw Trini lick her lips. I blinked, then wondered what she was waiting on. "Well? What's stopping you now?"

"Ooh!" She arched her eyebrows, the flush spreading down toward the cups of her bra. "So demanding. I thought I'd let you get your kit off first, but if you insist..." She took her oversized glasses off and tossed them carelessly on the bedside table, then minced toward me, her elbows wide at her sides as she sent her hands up her own back to unclasp the insignificant bra. It was thin enough that I could already see her nipples pointing eagerly at me, and I licked dry lips when I noticed the look in her eyes. "So, then," she smirked quietly as she moved my way. I was still stepping out of the trousers when her hand came to me, her slender fingers wrapping slowly along the shaft of my penis, and she smiled when I gasped. "What did you want me to do with this?" She shook me slightly, both of us breathing shallow now.

"Suck it," I blurted. I'm not the smoothest talker, but by this time there was no point in subtlety. Trini obviously agreed, sinking to her knees on my piled jeans, the bra sliding forward along her inky arms as she settled herself. My hands were scrabbling desperately at my shirt.

"Definitely demanding," she murmured with satisfaction, and my balls trembled as they felt her breath. Trini giggled, her fingers tracing every vein and squiggle, looking thoughtfully at me. "Funny," she nodded, at last leaning in to softly kiss my cockhead. I shivered, my dick jumping, and she giggled some more. "I don't get a great many cut cocks where I come from," she observed softly, and this time her kiss was longer, deeper, hotter, and I finally clawed my shirt off to look down at her dark curls shaking just a little as her lips explored the first inch or so of my penis.

I wished, suddenly, that I had something to lean my back against; my legs were feeling a little sketchy. She bore down slowly, steadily, my trembling cock feeling every warm, eager lash of her tongue along my length. She had her hands on the backs of my thighs suddenly, and was sending them slowly, teasingly up toward my ass, and I began to feel it: the rush, the power, the sense of dominance and control that always comes along with a woman on her knees in front of me, and without even thinking I had my fingers wrapped in her thick curls, gripping hard at her scalp, and she was going right along with it as I felt palms on my ass and the heat of her wonderful little tits on my thighs as she scooted forward.

I swear, there's nothing like looking down and meeting a woman's eyes when she's got your dick in her mouth.

There came a sudden rush of euphoria, sort of lifting me out of myself; for a second I could almost see my body, standing, glaring down at the winsome bitch in shorts servicing me, and it was as if I was watching her strain to take that last inch, to swallow me down. The oceanic eyes stayed on mine, but now I watched as they took on that shine, the single tear running down her cheek, and I couldn't stop myself: I hunched forward and stabbed urgently at the back of her throat, dragging on her hair at the same moment.

The gasp came straight from her taxed lungs, out beside my cock, and her eyes snapped briefly shut, but it was done; her lower lip kissed hard at my scrotum, her nose was nestled in my pubic hair, and I let out a long, comfortable sigh as I held her to me. "Yes, baby," I crowed, the phrase coming out as a hiss. "Choke on it."

I felt her throat working around my dickhead; she wasn't backing off, gathering herself onto her haunches so that she could drive her head further onto me. Fine, busy fingers gripped my ass as she showed me how deep she could hold me, and how long, and I watched as she grew more and more smug with every passing moment. "Fuck, Trini." It came out as a groaning sigh, and she knew she'd won.

She backed off at once, leaving behind a long goopy line of saliva. "Well," she grated hoarsely, the spit coating her chin and dribbling uncontrolled onto her tits. She ran a hand across her mouth, coming away slick from her nose. "Bet you never had it so good from any of your local American slags, hah?" She held my slick cock against my belly and tipped her head sideways, her hair tickling my knee as she slurped insistently at my balls. "Mmm." I felt the humming vibration in the pit of my stomach, so I pulled myself back and let my cock flop back down against her nose.

I blinked, getting into this, the flush on her body and that wild look in her eye turning me on like I've never been before. "An American girl would finish the job," I taunted her, wagging my shiny cock in her face, and when her lip curled into a new smirk I knew I'd made the right call; this woman wanted to work for it, and she licked her lips and smiled herself right back onto my dick.

She took me deep right away this time, used to my size and knowing she could pull it off; both of us trembled as her face met my stomach again, her throat pulsing crazily around me; she wasn't going to stop this time until I'd unloaded. Which, from the feel of things, wouldn't be long. She had to have known, too; even apart from me shivering like a spastic mouse and moaning this weird, gaspy chant, I was pulling her hair mercilessly as she lashed my cock with her tongue; I felt her spit just beginning to creep down my inner thigh as, with a final little thrust of my hips, my legs locked tightly, the muscles corded under her palms, and I fired straight into her throat.

She squealed, muffled against my pubes, and then she tore her head out of my hands so that she could pull back and make a little room for my load. "Fuck," I groaned, my balls jiggling, and suddenly I was cumming like I never had before, in long hot spurts that Trini struggled to deal with. I looked down at her in a pink haze, seeing her suck hard with her eyes shut tight, concentrating as my semen leaked insidiously out of the corner of her mouth.

"Goddamn," I panted, exultant, my whole body tingling. I felt proud, cocky, like I always felt when I came in a girl's mouth, and that was on top of the sheer physical pleasure; it had been months since I'd been with anyone. Her lips, her tongue still felt incredible around my oversensitive penis, and I shuddered as she gave a particularly hard suck.

She backed off, giving my head a last kiss, and wiped unconsciously at her mouth as she leaned back to look up at me; she sank to the floor and rested her head against the foot of the mattress. I saw triumph in those eyes. "Told you so," she giggled.

I stood there, naked, feeling like a hunter who's just taken down a charging bear. I felt my breath coming under control and my mouth splitting into a grin as I saw her slumped down there, looking up at me through her eyelashes, and then I laughed. "You can, uh, feel free to join me in the bed, Trini. Whenever you feel up to it." And then I stepped over her lazy, sprawling legs, my cock still not even fully soft, and smiled down at her as I crawled up onto the comforter. "Oh, and can you bring me a glass of water?" I teased.

Her soft, ominous chuckle competed with her panting breath, and I could see her curls shaking as she nodded. "Fuck you." I could hear the smile in her voice, though, and I could also hear a rustling noise as she took off her shorts. When she stood, she was in nothing but a pair of high-cut black panties as she turned, struck a pose, and smiled at me. I watched, sitting against the headboard, while she slowly trailed a finger down the shadowed planes of her body and across the black satin over her mound. She winked as she hooked the panties at the crotch and pulled them aside; I saw hair and skin, shining in the light, but just a glimpse. "I'll bring you something else you can sip on, Webb."

"Holy fuck," I sighed fervently, scooting down on the comforter; the cheap synthetic material was cool against my naked skin, and I lay there watching as she strode toward me. Goddamn, that body of hers! She moved with careless grace, and as she came into the light I caught the glimmer in her eye. "Damn. "Because, you know, I'm pretty thirsty."

She raised an eyebrow, then smiled slowly as she pulled her panties further, those eyes of hers burning into mine, and stuck her finger straight into her vagina. Her expression didn't waver as she waited a few seconds, then eased it back out and leaned over my body. "I can take care of that," she murmured, and then the same finger was trailing along my cock and up my body and as she leaned in closer I smelled pussy and sweat. "You reckon?" My dick twitched suddenly as she waited for me to take her finger into my mouth, and when I did I tasted the slightly sour prickly flavor of her and I was gone again, sucking and gnawing like that finger was a candy cane. "Yeah, I reckon too," she grinned softly, pushing down her panties with her other hand.

She stood naked at my bedside, looking down at me in the lamplight. I felt my mouth go dry as I looked at her, her nipples pale and responsive, her pubes trimmed into a neat V, her pussy already bright pink. When she swung her leg over my body I was ready, my hands already coming up to curve behind her taut ass. She settled herself on my chest, and I was surprised at how light she was. "How long will it take you, boy?"

I shrugged, my fingers savoring her skin. "Let's find out." Something crossed my mind then. "I, uh, I don't have any... You know. Any rubbers." My first sergeant would kick my ass if I got a girl pregnant down here.

She wrinkled her brow, that pussy still gaping wide just inches away, and then nodded as she figured it out. "Ah. A franger? I mean, a condom?" The laughed while her hands rested lightly in my chest hair. "Rubber means something different for us. No, Webb, it's no problem. I'm on the pill." She shrugged, her fingers toying with my nipples. "I'd love another kid, but I'm not having one with you. No offense, love."

"Wait..." Another? But by that time she was sliding forward, trailing dampness across my chest, and when a woman is shoving her pussy in your face it's not a time to ask after her family's health and well-being. I was still staring up at her as her thighs moved along the sides of my face.

"Shh," she soothed, tracing my lips with that same finger, the one that still smelled like her. I was already getting myself prepared, wanting nothing other than to please her; it was a pretty high-pressure situation. I had the sudden sense that Trini had a great deal more experience than I had, so I settled in and concentrated. Her body was trembling above me; I could feel it in the hands that cupped her ass. A dreamy smile beamed down at me as I raised my head and began to lick.

Right away I could feel she was into it. Guys my age have been trained to believe that every woman goes through life faking orgasms, but I felt certain Trini was turned on. A lot of it was in the shiny gleam of her fluids right in front of my face, and the smell of her pussy, and the pink glow of her skin. I felt it in her shallow whimpers, in her tightening thighs, in the sudden gust of breath that rolled out of her straining lungs when my mouth made contact with her overheated flesh.

She tasted tangy, like kimchee mixed with the spice of a sweaty day spent outdoors in Georgia, and I was not shy. I felt her inner lips open to my tongue as my nose brushed her mound, and she was responding immediately: quiet whines, breathy sighs, and the trembling gasps of a woman who's really enjoying herself. And that just made me work harder.

I ran my tongue up one side, across, then down the other; once I started tasting the mustiness at that phantom border where crotch became asscrack, I started back up seeking her clit. It was not a mystery to me when I found it; her legs spasmed against the sides of my head and she was twitching at once, so of course I just kept it up. I was right there at the apex of her slit, my tongue extended as far as it could go and hooking upward to rake across the front of her pussy. "Yeah," I heard her from above me. "Yeah, Webb. Aww, fuck."

So I kept going, naturally, my own body growing more and more tingly with every hushed moan that came from the woman at the tip of my tongue. And when she started moving her hips, unable to stop herself from trying to fuck my face, I slowly became aware that my tongue was getting numb, and at the same time I realized something else.

I was hard as a marble statue.

"Aww, honey," she was crooning. "Shit, boy. You're a beaut. I could ride this mouth all night." Muscles flowed around me, Trini's abs a sheer wall before my face. I spluttered slightly, coughing into her cunt, as my nose inhaled a little puddle of her juices, and then I was bucking my chest up and shoving her roughly to the side. "Mmm," she giggled. "Was it something I said?"

She wasn't annoyed, though, not really, even though her fingers were already diving between her lean thighs to tickle her clit. Her face showed a mysterious, wide-eyed smile, and I followed her gaze down to my cock. "More like something you did," I replied vaguely, quivering. I wanted to fuck, and she could tell just by looking at me. "Stay down, bitch," I warned as she wriggled onto her shoulder. I'd seen her above me, and now the only picture in my mind was of me over her with her ankles beside my ears and her body stuffed with my prick. I moved lithely to my knees, my hard cock an obscene torpedo sticking out toward her. "I want you on your back."

"Do you." She was smirking, a coy light in her eyes. "You know what I want, right?"

I was moving across the mattress between her knees. "I think I can figure it out." I looked down at where her pussy waited impatiently between her taut thighs. I batted her legs further apart, and she chuckled.

"I want to be absolutely fucked senseless and left for dead." She was watching my face, those big intoxicating eyes of hers unwavering, and I felt my balls lurch.