Girls Trip to Vegas

Story Info
A fun night leads to a wild time with sketchy characters.
4.3k words
4.41
16.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gk206
gk206
11 Followers

We huddled in the bathroom of the hotel room.

"They are going to want to have sex with us!" panted Samantha.

"No shit, Sam," I said exasperated. "What did you think was going to happen?"

"I'm engaged! I can't do that! I would never. You know I've only ever been with Matt!" Samantha said panicking. "Hallie has a boyfriend. Gina, you have to do it!"

"If you think I'm going to fuck those two coke-heads by myself, you're nuts," I fumed back.

"Oh my God, how did we get into this?" exclaimed Hallie as she put her hands to her blonde head and paced in a circle while letting out a groan.

"Well, it started with you flirting with them for free drinks," Samantha scolded Hallie.

"So what -- everyone does that!" she shot back. "You're the one who blew $2,000 of their money at the craps table!"

Samantha gasped, stung by the truth of it. "Yeah, well, Gina practically fucked them both on the dance floor!"

"I practically fuck a lot of people on the dance floor! We're in this room right now because they convinced us to come up here and try coke. Obviously, we're all stupid and drunk and we're all to blame," I stated to try and stop the accusations.

---

It started as a relatively innocent girls trip to Vegas for a long weekend. Pool time and drinks were on the agenda. Reading in the sun and maybe a show or two along with some elegant dining experiences as well. But, tonight was our party night. Our instructions were to bring the sluttiest black dresses we had and to coordinate accessories.

Samantha was my best friend from childhood. She was a tall, lanky brunette with big eyes, a tiny mouth, and small perky breasts. With her sky-blue heels on tonight, she stood about 6 feet tall. Her soft brown hair sat below her shoulders to frame her thin face. She was certainly pretty if one is into thin, dorky types. She was the good girl in the group. Recently engaged, she had indeed only been with one man in any capacity. We were all fresh out of college and Samantha was marrying her college boyfriend.

My cousin, Hallie, was a homely-looking blonde on a normal day. She grew up on her family farm and played the part. Tonight, however, was her night to shine and she did. Her normally dreary look was perked up by Samantha and my makeup and hair skills. Blonde hair can draw plenty of attention and we knew it, but maybe she didn't. We kept it down but made it into a wavy golden dream engulfing her shoulders. He green eyes shined and her makeup was highlighted by sparkles we added to her cheeks and fuck-me red lipstick. She was shorter than us at about 5'5, but her yellow heels lifted her higher. Her black dress didn't show off much skin, but it was tight and accentuated her nice figure. Truth be told, her older sister is a bombshell. Hallie didn't get that inheritance, but tonight she looked sexier than I'd ever seen her.

My 34D breasts sat high and I was always able to draw attention with even just a little bit of cleavage. Tonight, I wore a low-dipping strapless dress that went down past my wide hips to the top of my knees but had a large slit on one side exposing much of my upper leg from my hip down. My black thong and matching strapless bra stayed hidden while allowing for lots of skin exposure. My hair was normally a dark, chestnut brown, but I had dyed it jet black earlier in the week and curled it for the evening. I outlined my eyes in a deep green and a black streak out the sides which highlighted my sky blue eyes. My heels were forest green to match. Being the single one in the group, I must say I was completely open to a one-night stand if the right combination of drinks and manliness arrived.

---

"Well, what now?" said Hallie, rather calmly.

"We could just tell them we have to leave? Or just run out the door?" said Samantha, hopefully.

"No, we can't do that," I said.

"Why not?" she pleaded back.

"Because that's not what you do in Vegas when you take some scary older men's booze, money, and drugs!" I scolded her.

"Oh really?" said Hallie. "I thought it was maybe the fact that they have a fucking gun!"

"They're just showing off! They weren't threatening us."

"It sounded pretty fucking threatening to me when he asked if I was ready to suck on this and point at his cock with the gun," Hallie seethed back.

Fair enough. "Let's just fuck them and get the fuck out of here," I suggested. I was drunk, now high on a new drug, and a little bit horny.

"But I'm en..." started Samantha.

"We know you're fucking engaged!" I barked at her. "I'll fuck them. Hallie, you fuck them too. Samantha, grow up and at least suck their dicks."

"I suck at blowjobs," Samantha blurted out, no pun intended. She had only ever blown Matt and from the stories she needed practice. Her mouth got sore quickly and her teeth got in the way.

"Who cares -- they are high as fuck," I said. "We just need to get them off -- look at us. We can make these assholes cum fast."

Samantha started to sob. "But Matt..."

I hugged her. Fuck Matt, I thought, we're in Vegas! Actually, he was really nice. I didn't mean that, but here we were. "Let's go -- just have fun!" I said with a smile trying to lighten the mood. I checked Samantha's makeup. She still looked presentable under the circumstances. "Just follow my lead. Hallie -- you take the shorter one. He's been all over you all night." She nodded reluctantly. She had been all over him as well even though she had a boyfriend of two years. Now it was time to pay the piper. "You come with me -- help me blow the gun guy and I'll take care of the rest." I shouldn't have called him that, but I couldn't remember their names after spending the past several hours with them. "Act sexy!" was my last command.

I opened the bathroom door and sauntered out with a smile. "Hey, boys! Who has my drink?"

"It's right here," said my assignment who was seated near the open window. He grabbed a glass from the table and proceeded to hold it right in front of his crotch.

They were both dressed in their club gear. Tight designer jeans, single color button-down shirts with the top several buttons undone. They were both good looking albeit about twice our ages. The one I approached, the gun guy, had a shaved head and fading sleeve tattoos on both arms.

I approached slowly and got on my knees in front of him. I looked up at him coyly as I reached for my cocktail with both hands. Grabbing the glass with one hand I left the other there and placed it on his bulge. He grinned as he took his glass and clanked it against mine. We both took a sip while I gently rubbed him. I set mine down on the table next to him where the handgun sat and started rubbing his bulge more aggressively. "Have anything else for me to drink?" He reached down and unbuttoned his pants and pulled down the zipper. It freed his package slightly, but he stood to pull down his pants passed his knees and his black underwear with it before resuming his seat. Samantha was on her knees next to me, but I was front and center. He had a nice-looking cock but it wasn't fully erect. I grabbed it with my left and started to gently masturbate him. I looked over my shoulder past Samantha to the farthest bed. I saw the shorter guy with dark hair combed back already with his shirt off and presumably nothing else on. I could tell Hallie was sucking his dick already and he was moaning softly. Get it, girl, I thought.

I turned back. Samantha was staring at his dick in surprise, entranced. It was growing in my hand. Thick and probably 7 inches long. I dove down and got to work. I took him in my soft mouth and started a soft gentle suck while his hands came underneath and started caressing and squeezing my tits through my dress. His fingers tugged at it trying to free them and get to my skin. He started unbuttoning his shirt and removed it. He was bulky. Both muscular and carrying extra weight. After five or six more long sucks, I sat back and started to unzip my dress. I looked at Samantha and gave her a little nudge while I stood and dropped my dress to the floor. He stared at my body while Samantha leaned in and apprehensively took the head of his big cock in her mouth.

"Fuck, you're hot," he said looking at me in my bra and panties while his dick was in Samantha's mouth. He put both of his hands on her head in an attempt to get her to go down further. She struggled but managed. She was using her hand underneath to stroke him in a manner I had told her about before. "Take the bra off."

I unclasped it and dropped it to the floor exposing my large creamy breasts with small brown erect nipples. "Fuck yeah -- get those over here." I leaned into him standing over Sam who was doing an admirable job on his cock. He let go of her head and attacked my tits violently with his hands and mouth. His mouth took one nipple inside while his hand explored the other breast and his right hand returned to Samantha's head. It felt great to have my tits played with after having them stared at all night by these two and many more men. I felt myself getting wetter. He switched his mouth and hands between the two over and over. He seemed relentless like he wanted to consume them. I turned my head down and whispered in his ear. "She's a virgin," I lied. "So don't fuck her, but I want you to fuck me."

"Really..." he mused, looking down at her with a devilish grin before returning to me. "That's cool." He kept going at my tits while moaning and I gently tugged back on Samantha's shoulder. She popped off his dick and sat on the second bed right behind us. I glanced at her and smiled. She seemed pleased with herself or maybe his dick turned her on. He tugged at my thong and helped pull it down before it fell to the floor and I stepped out. I stood in front of him, naked, with my neatly trimmed pubic hair and his hands brushing up and down my curvy hips. "Fuck yeah, you bitches are sexy," he said as he quickly spun me around so my ass faced him. "Yeeeeaaah, look at that." He slapped one ass cheek, then the other. He pushed on my upper back and I complied, bending over in front of him and onto my hands on the bed next to Samantha. "Get naked," he commanded her and she looked worried at me and started to undress as I felt his face bury into my ass. He groaned with his face buried in me and I felt his mouth exploring my ass and pussy lips. I was soaking wet by now. I felt his mouth practically chewing on my privates. Both hands were on my ass, squeezing and slapping while he tongue fucked my pussy and licked my asshole. He swirled his tongue around my asshole and tried to dart it inside the tight opening. I pushed back into him trying to relax and let it enter me. He finally pushed through and flicked it hard up and down before the tightness pushed it out and he returned to my sopping vagina. I now had a front-row view of Hallie laying fully on the farther bed while the other guy ate her out. She had both of her hands playing with her breasts. One of his hands reached up and joined her, squeezing her pink nipples and slapping at the sides of her tit which she seemed to reluctantly allow.

I felt the bulky man pull me back toward his lap. His hands were on my hips as he guided me down over his cock. I reached down, holding it directly in line with my moist entrance, and plunged myself down on him. "Ahhh..." he moaned as I let out a whimper. His hands slid around my body and back to my tits. He massaged them and used them as handles as I bounced up and down on his cock with my wrists crossed and resting on top of my head.

Samantha was now wearing just her cute blue lace bra and panties. She glanced back and forth at me riding one cock while Hallie was getting her pussy licked by the other naked hunk. We both watched as Hallie came hard, both of her hands reaching for a headboard or something to grab ahold of but they returned to her sides and she reached straight out and grabbed the comforter on the bed. She squeezed hard as she bucked and yelled. "Oh my fucking God...fuck!" she shrieked as she came. She collapsed. He got up amused with himself and walked over to the bedside table with his nice 6-inch cock fully erect, prepared another line of coke, snorted it, and took a drink. Hallie lay there post-orgasm and he quickly pulled her body to the side of the bed and spun her to her back. She pulled her knees up under her as he stood beside her on the bed and spanked her. He pushed her body up onto the bed more and got on his knees behind her and easily slipped into her wet pussy. Hallie grunted with each thrust inside her. She looked up and quickly made eye contact but then we both went back to work.

I kept riding my guy until he pushed me up and spun me around. I mounted him again and his mouth met my tits while his hands used my ass cheeks as handles. I was going to make this fucker cum. With tits like these, this position was my specialty. I rode him hard and long. I put one hand between my legs and played with my clit as his cock filled me. My head tossed back and I closed my eyes as I felt his hand on my neck squeezing while his other hand was firmly on my ass and his mouth biting onto a nipple. He held me by my neck and my ass and used his strong arms to use my body as a fuck toy. I rode up, down, up down, impaling myself on him. I thought I was in control, but his strong hands made me feel like I was just the receptacle for his use. My riding was replaced by his full control of my body. Then I came, hard. My body jerked and convulsed for what seemed like a full minute. I shrieked as my body about collapsed onto his as he used his pelvis to keep fucking me through my orgasm. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck..." he groaned as he pushed me off him quickly. "I want to give you this nut but I want to hit the blonde first," he muttered. Rude, I thought, I had barely been able to enjoy my post-orgasm bliss, but the other guy was already right behind me. "This bitch is a fucking goddess," he said to his friend as he moved past me. I felt the new guy's strong hands grab ahold of my waist, push me forward, and enter me from behind while my knees were on the chair.

He slapped at my ass, getting mostly thigh. I felt him grab my curled-up hair and pull back as he thrust into me over and over. I saw the rough fucking he was giving Hallie earlier and now it was my turn. He picked up the pace and gave ten or so quick hard thrusts into me as he said "Fucking crushing this ass. You like that, cunt?" I didn't respond, but it did feel good. He pulled out, moved me aside, and sat on the chair in front of me. "Fuck yeah, big ol' fucking titties," he laughed as a new set of hands and mouth explored my assets. He buried his head between my breasts and motor-boated while squeezing them together with both hands. While he did that, I reached back behind me, found his cock, and lowered myself onto it. I gently massaged his balls while I rode him and he pawed at my tits. Maybe I could make this fucker cum? Hallie had certainly warmed him up. Behind me, I could hear her moaning as the bald guy fucked her. I glanced back to see that he was upright with her legs on his shoulders and her laying on her back. His legs were behind him and he was full-on plowing into her as her tits shook up and down with each thrust. It looked like he might break her in half. Samantha was over at the table, topless, doing another line of coke.

I returned to the work in front of me and inside me. I rode him while cupping his balls. "You want that nut, don't you?" he asked.

"Fuck yeah, daddy. Are you going to cum inside me?" I asked innocently.

"I'm going to cum on all three of your slutty faces," he said as he slapped my ass. "I want to watch you bitches eat each other first." I wondered if it would come to this. Hallie was my cousin! And Samantha, she was my best friend and had never done something like that. I had a few experiences, but not with these two.

He pushed me off him and said, "God damn...fucking great piece of ass." He then shoved me onto the bed hard. It actually felt good to lie down. He quickly entered me and slapped at my tits. It actually hurt and I covered them with my hands and then started to play with them just to keep them unavailable. He stared down watching his cock disappear and reappear from my open body. He slowed and then stopped. "Brett," he said to the other man. "Stop fucking that bitch and let's see them go at it."

Moments later I was with Hallie doing another small line of coke. Seconds later we were making out on one of the beds, both of us completely naked. Our hands and mouths explored each other's breasts, all for the enjoyment of these two strangers we hardly knew. We're just experimenting, I thought. Both of us had cum already, but somehow these two men were still rock hard and waiting. "Eat the bitch," one barked to one of us. Hallie laid back and my head fell between her legs. The booze and drugs were in full effect. My mouth made contact with her vulva and I softly and gently licked up and down as I felt hands on my hips and a cock thrust into my pussy. I ate her as a man fucked me from behind. I wasn't sure who it was and it didn't really matter.

With my head between Hallie's legs and her feet resting on my shoulder, I looked over and saw a bald head between Samantha's legs on the other bed. I didn't have a great view, but her eyes were closed and she barely moved other than breathing heavily. God damn it, I thought. Forty-something asshole thinks he's licking virgin pussy right now. Samantha's back arched and her hands went from motionless on her side to grabbing at the bed behind her head. Her eyes opened and she gasped loudly lifting her head to observe his work before slamming her head back to the bed and closing her eyes again. Her legs wrapped tightly around his head and her hands met them there. Obviously, this guy knew how to eat pussy better than her fiancé, I thought. While she had only shared her body with one man before, I watched as my innocent friend orgasmed on this stranger's face. He popped up while she continued moaning from her orgasm and positioned himself above her. Oh, shit, I thought. Samantha's eyes again popped open as he entered her. "Ugh, no, you can't..." she tried to protest.

"Ahh, so fucking tight!" he proclaimed loudly. Samantha looked horrified but he probably mistook it for pleasure or, more likely, didn't care. He was trespassing inside her slowly. He thought he was devirginizing a drunken girl in Vegas and it probably felt like it. From stories, Matt was not exactly well-endowed and Samantha was a tall girl. I'm betting there was about to be twice the amount of dick inside her right now as she had experienced from Matt. To this guy, she probably did feel like a virgin. She started shrieking, loudly, and I saw his pelvis reach the end and then pull back out, then another thrust, then another. Samantha's eyes closed again. He had one hand down in front of him presumably playing with her clit. She bucked underneath him and whimpered, he picked up the pace.

As I observed my best friend, a pure soul and heart, cheat on her fiancé with a cokehead in Las Vegas, I was being plowed from behind while going down on my favorite cousin. My head was swirling and in the clouds. After several more hard thrusts, I could feel it. His hands pulled my hips back into his body as hard and deep as possible and his cock throbbed deep as he spilled his warm spunk inside me. He roared as he released his sperm. "Fuuuuucccck...holy shit!" His hips moved with my body like a rolling ocean as he emptied into me. Eventually, he pulled out and I felt his thick cum start to leak out of me before I collapsed to the bed. "Holy shit!" he repeated. Meanwhile, I watched as a sequel unfolded next to me. The other guy bellowed as he emptied his load inside of my friend. She had tears in her eyes.

They weren't done with us. "Time for a clean-up party," one of them stated. I found myself on my back, my legs spread wide with Hallie licking the shorter man's cum from my pussy. The bald guy had positioned over me and sat her down on my face. I looked up at her face but she didn't return the look. She just sat there, on my face, as a stranger's large load leaked from her vagina into her best friend's mouth. It was a large load. Much fell on my chin, but I went through the motions and licked her pussy to encourage more to fall out while swallowing the skanky treat that fell into my mouth. I heard laughing, encouragement, more swearing, more insulting language, and photos being taken.

gk206
gk206
11 Followers
12