Girls Weekend Out, Inseminated...

Story Info
Alien abduction, medical exam, bondage, impregnation, rape.
5.4k words
4.06
5.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I found out my girlfriends were pregnant, I told Ken but never mentioned one word to him about aliens in fear of him thinking that I was half crazy like my girlfriends did when I told them we were abducted by aliens that night when we were up in the mountains at Lauren family's cabin.

Ken left for another two-week job out of state and wasn't going to be back until Christmas. I started getting this eerie feeling that I was being watched! A few nights later, I saw that purple light appear a few different times out over the field behind the house and that scared me half to death with me home all alone there at night by myself, knowing they could come to abduct me again at any given time and no one would even know, but me!

All of this was taking a toll on me, I wasn't getting any sleep when Ken wasn't home either. Our house is very secluded, and our closest neighbor is like five hundred yards away, after going through the woods and up the road a little bit, and with all the stray cats and the local raccoon families having fights on the deck all night long. I just lay there most nights staring out the window waiting for the next fight to happen.

Lauren came down to eat lunch with me the next day at work. She said, "I looked like I was going to drop over."

I said, "I haven't been getting any sleep lately."

She gave me some sleeping pills. Said, "Not to take a whole pill at first and to cut them in half until I saw how they affect me!"

I cut one in half that night and it knocked me out and made me have a horrible dream! "I had gotten home from work and Ken was there a week early. I was all excited and could hardly wait to get in the house to see him and make love to him!

My pussy started to ooze before I ever got out of my car just thinking about having sex with him. I go in and he is standing there at the door waiting for me. I gave him a great big hug and a very passionate kiss with lots of tongue action and that made me even wetter.

He takes my hand and leads me upstairs to the bedroom.

"You know I'm going to eat your pussy," He whispers in my ear, gently kissing it and my neck several times sending chills up and down my spine! He pulls my top up over my head, unhooks my bra, grabs my titties, and starts playing around with my nipples.

I said, "You better get the handcuff out and cuff my hands to the headboard so I can't scratch you with my nails." Since I am pretty good at doing that when I have not had it for a while and don't even realize that I am doing it to him at the time.

He said, "Would like to have that red ball gag put in your mouth too?" Smiling at me.

I had got Ken handcuffs and the red ball gag for his birthday after his neighbors at his first house complained about hearing me screaming all the time when we were having sex and me scratching him.

I said, "I love it when you want to get kinky with me!" Sticking my tongue out at him.

He gets my black skirt undone and lets it fall to the floor. Grabs my butt cheeks and squeezes them while he kisses me. He slowly slides his hands up to the top of the waistband of my black pantyhose and starts pulling them down. Pushes me back on the bed, takes my black high heels off, pulls my pantyhose the rest of the way off, and sniffs them.

"Sarah, your pussy smells sweet!" He said tossing my pantyhose over his left shoulder and onto the top of the dresser.

I smiled, batting my eyes at him while I was assuming the position on the bed with my hands up over my head with one on each side of the center spindle in the headboard waiting patiently to be handcuffed and have the ball-gag put in my mouth.

After he snapped the cuffs on my wrists. I said, "You better go get a towel to put under my butt before I mess up the bed."

He went and got a towel and slid it under my butt, put the ball-gag in my mouth, and tightened it up so I could not spit it out and I laid there making sexy little moaning sounds with my feet pulled back towards my butt and my knees spread wide while I watched him strip. When he pulled his pants down his rock-hard cock popped out! I moaned, "Mm-hum!

He buries his face in between my legs and started licking my inner lips and clit like a wild man, making me orgasm instantly! He licks my pussy juices up and starts fingers me, when he finally decides to put it in me, I put my legs up on his shoulders and he pushes it in me making me squeal with delight!

I close my eyes making more sexy little moans with drool running down my chin and both cheeks enjoying every second of it until he started making some weird sounds and the sensation in my vagina starts to change!

He stops pushing it in and out and stays in the same position with the head of his cock just barely in me! His cock slowly starts turning as it goes up in me and it's getting a lot bigger around and a lot longer to the point where it hurts me when he pushes it up in and it hits my cervix, then it turns back out and goes back up in me much harder and a lot faster each time to the point where he's killing me with it!

He started making those high-pitched grunting sounds like that alien made when he was screwing Bryanna! I feel my vagina fill up with an ice-cold thick slimly liquid and it starts running out of me! I open my eyes and see an alien screwing me instead of Ken! I wake up freaking the hell out gasping for air and trying to free my hands from the headboard and spit the ball-gag out that wasn't even in my mouth with my heart racing scared to death!

***

A few nights later, I got scared again when I saw that purple light appear out over the field and it stayed there for over an hour.

I lay there thinking back to what my sisters had told me one night when we were camping out with some friends in the backyard when I was younger. We saw a strange light in the sky and my sisters said, "It was aliens watching us and when I get older, they will come for me some night when I'm sleeping and take me just like they took them and do things to me a lot worse than getting a shot at the doctors."

They knew I hated going to the doctors because I always got a shot, and they enjoyed helping Mom hold me down when I was given one and I would cry and scream my head off. Now I'm wondering if they were lying to me about that or not?

They also said, "Bozo the killer clown lived in their closet, the boogieman lived under my bed and Bigfoot lived in the woods out back behind the house.

I have no idea how many times they threw me in the closet and held the door shut after I made them mad and told me Bozo was coming to get me, mom would always hear me screaming and come save me and tell my sister to act their age.

Another day I ate their candy, they took me outside, tied me to the clothesline post, and started calling for Bigfoot to come get me and my mother had to come out and save me again.

She said, "Sarah, don't believe anything your sister tells you because they are only trying to scare you!"

***

Ken got home a couple of days before Christmas and was going to be home for three weeks and I was so happy.

Lauren stopped over before Christmas and the first damn thing Ken did was put his hand on her stomach and said, "He heard she should have swallowed and asks if it's Darrin baby?" Just kidding around with her because they both love to pick on each other.

She gave me this nasty look and said, "No, it's not Darrin baby, it's an alien baby, didn't Sarah tell you what happened to us that weekend when we went up to the mountains?"

"No," Ken said, looking at me while my face turned bright red.

"You better ask her about that sometime," Lauren said grinning at me.

"What happened Sarah?" Ken asks.

"I'll tell you later," I said walking away while Lauren giggled her head off.

When we went to bed, Ken started playing around with me, I was hoping he would forget about what Lauren said if his mind was occupied with me. After getting me all wet and juicy he said, "Okay Sarah, what happened in the mountains that Lauren was talking about?"

I said, "Ken, you're going to think I'm crazy if I tell you and probably have me committed to the funny farm or divorce me before we're even married.

"I don't think so Sarah, just tell me!" He said pulling his two fingers out of my vagina and sliding them up over my clit rubbing it.

My heart was thumping out of my chest as I explained to him in explicit detail of what happened that night from the time, I texted him the picture of us standing in the parking lot acting all goofy when we were showing off our legs when we picked Bryanna up until we arrived at the cabin, and we woke up Saturday morning.

Ken said, "Those aliens had excellent taste and could not have abducted four hotter girls to examine and experiment on and wanted to know if Lauren and Susan got artificially inseminated like I did or raped like Bryanna was?

I said, "I have no idea since I wasn't in the room with them and only saw them strapped to the exam tables like we were when they took us past the room that they were in."

Ken said, "he thinks I got intoxicated on the way up the road and was dreaming but my story turned him on."

I said, "Your fingers have been doing a pretty good job on me too!"

He said, "Yeah, your nice and juicy, are you ready for my cock?"

I said, "Yeah baby, stick it in me!"

We made love twice, the first time he wanted to finish in my mouth, and the second time in my vagina.

***

On New Year's Eve, we went over to one of Ken's friends who was having a party. I asked him earlier that day if I had to get dressed up.

He said, "No, it's not going to be anything fancy, and just wear jeans or whatever I wanted to wear."

I curled my hair, did my eyes, and put some pink glossy lipstick on, threw on a white lacey bra and a pair of tan pantyhose, a pink pullover sweater top, tight blue jeans with holes in the legs, and a pair of little black ankle boots.

Ken was right about it not being fancy and the most popular word of the night was "fuck."

We left a little after midnight to come home. When we were almost home, we both saw that purple light appear out in front of us and disappear a few seconds later as fast as it appeared.

I said to Ken, "Did you see that purple light!?"

"Yeah, I saw it!" he said.

I said, "That's what I saw in the mountains and out over the field here at home several times now!"

"Look, it's over there now!" Ken said.

I said, "It disappeared again now!"

A few minutes later Ken turned in the driveway and drove up through the woods, parked his truck outside the garage since his side was full of stuff and when I opened my door, I was engulfed in that tunnel of bright light again and shortly I was back in one of those clear tubes with Ken in one alongside me this time.

He looked over at me and said, "What the hell just happened and where in the hell are we!?"

I said, "We're being abducted by those aliens!"

He looks over at me like I'm freaking crazy! Then six aliens walk in pushing those carts for the tube to lay on and I'm freaking out wondering what they're going to do to me this time and Ken is standing there like he is in shock, staring at them with his mouth open!

I'm praying to God that they are not going to take Ken into the same room with me and do what they did to me and Bryanna the last time because I know it will kill him to watch them touch me as protective as he is of me.

Ken started yelling at them immediately when they laid me back on one of the carts and then they laid him back on the other one, they took me through the door first and out in the hallway and down to the room where they had Lauren and Susan the first time.

Ken is still yelling and asking them questions as they bring him into the room with me and he sees the two exam tables there where they have me.

Ken yells, "Sarah, what the hell are they going to do to you!?"

I scream, "Obviously, they're going to examine me again!"

Ken yells, "I can see that!"

I look over and see an alien with a syringe going over towards Ken and another one coming over towards me and we get those injections in our necks to paralyze us.

Ken yells, "Sarah, they injected me with something, and I can't move now!"

I scream, "I know, they gave me an injection too. Remember what I told you the other night and you said I was dreaming."

Ken yells, "I believe you now!"

The alien took Ken out of the tube first and took his shoes, socks, pants, underwear, and sweatshirt off, strapped him to a table, and tilted it up, so he was in a standing position about eight feet out in front of where I was.

Then they came over and took me out of the tube. Ken went berserk when they started taking my little black boots off, blue jeans, pink sweater top, and bra. They sprawled me out on the table like they did before with my pantyhose still on and my legs spread up in those stirrups and started strapping me down.

Ken kept begging them not to hurt me repeatedly and told them to do whatever they wanted to do to him but leave me alone!

They didn't put my head in a halo and one of the aliens just held my head down on the table while another one drew blood out of my arm. After that, they went over and started examining Ken. The one holding my head down was stroking my long blond hair and after a few minutes, the one that drew my blood came back over and started feeling my belly and listening to it with a thing that looked like a stethoscope.

They let out several of those high-pitched sounds back and forth to each other. Then the one at my head went down and started feeling and listening to my belly, the other one went over to a cart and picked up a thing that looked like a scalpel and started slicing open the crotch of my pantyhose.

I screamed, "No!" When he did that.

Ken yells, "What did he do to you!?"

I scream, "He just sliced open the crotch of my pantyhose!"

Ken yells, "They're looking and feeling my cock and balls."

I scream, "They're getting ready to look at my pussy!"

Ken said, "Isn't the son of a bitch looking at it now?"

I scream, "Yes, he is looking at it, but he hasn't touched it yet!"

Ken shouted, "I swear I'll kill him if he touches you."

The alien goes over and lays the scalpel back down on the cart and the other alien comes back up to my head and holds it down again. The other one comes back over to my right side and sticks his right hand down between my legs and starts rubbing some of that thick slimy Vaseline-type jelly that he has globed all over two of his fingers and starts lubing me up. I gasped, making a moaning sound as those two cold fingers went up in my vagina and he started feeling around up there and pushing down on my stomach.

Ken said, "What is he doing to you!?"

I scream, "He has his fingers in me."

He pulls his fingers out and they make some more of those high-pitched sounds. The one holding my head down let's go and the next thing I know my head is being put into that halo again and I'm getting IVs put in both arms. I got four injections this time in my stomach and one in each of my butt cheeks. Ken was freaking the hell out yelling at them and I would scream each time they stuck a needle in me to give me an injection.

I knew they figured out I wasn't pregnant and were going to try to impregnate me again.

They gave Ken an injection in his cock to make it hard and a couple of other ones in his arm and butt cheek. They brought him over in front of me closer so he could see my pussy better and they put his cock in an artificial vagina that was all lubed up and started working it back and forth on his cock.

Ken said, "Why don't they just stick my cock in you?"

I said, "They want a sperm sample from you."

Ken said, "They could get a sample out of me."

The drugs they gave me were quickly kicking in and my nipples and vaginal lips were starting to swell up, I was starting to ooze looking up at Ken, and realized I was able to move again.

I said, "Ken, can you move now?"

Ken replies, "Yes if he wasn't strapped to this damn table."

I said, "Are you getting ready to cum yet?"

He said, "If I keep looking at you, I will."

I said, "Keep looking at me because I'm not comfortable, and my legs are going to sleep."

I started moving my ankles and wiggling my toes around to get some circulation back up in my legs.

Ken said, "Sarah, I just want you to know that I will always love you no matter what happens to us tonight!"

I said, "I love you too!"

Shortly Ken yells, "Sarah, I'm going to cum!"

I could tell he ejaculated several times and saw his sperm in a clear little test-tube at the end of the artificial vagina after the alien removed it and held it up to the light.

They took Ken back over in front of me to where he was and one of the aliens started to catheterize me for a urine sample.

Ken said, "What the hell is he doing to you now!"

I scream, "He's catheterizing me!"

He said, "Doesn't that hurt?"

I said, "It burns and doesn't feel good." listening to my urine trickle into a container between my legs.

Some of my urine went into a little test tube with some white powder and it turned a bright red color again.

Ken said, "They took my urine over behind me to where they took his cum to look at it with something that looks like a big microscope with a computer screen on top of it."

Three aliens went over to Ken while the other two worked on me.

Ken yells, "Now they're sticking a tube up his cock!"

I said, "Is it burning?"

He yells, "Hell yes, it's burning!"

After they catheterized Ken, they taped his cock up so they could see his balls.

I was having my titties fondled, my legs rubbed, and my clit played with. After I screamed from an intense orgasm, one of the aliens got a large clear piece of plastic that had a big white thing attached to the center of it that looked like a mouth guard or something a dentist might stick in your mouth to take the form of your teeth that had a thick white doughy stuff on both sides.

I scream, "No! Please Don't Stick That Thing in My Mouth!"

Ken said, "What are they doing to you now?!" They forced my mouth open and shoved it down in between my teeth pressing the sticky plastic part down over my lips and cheeks while I squealed profusely.

Ken said, "Can't you talk now?"

I mumble, "No, biting down on the thick doughy stuff that was oozing out around my teeth."

They start playing with my clit again and my titties until I had a squirting orgasm and they collected some of my juices in a little test tube.

That five-prong tool was inserted up my vagina again and they opened it up until I squealed and curled my toes.

Ken said, "Oh, My God! Did he just put that thing up in you?"

I mumble, "Uh-huh."

He said, "Is he hurting you!?"

I mumble, "Uh-huh!" again.

Another alien handed the one between my legs a long Q-tip that he had just dipped into some pink liquid sitting on top of the cart alongside me. "I have a very sensitive cervix and I could feel him rubbing it all around it then. He handed the Q-tip back and was handed a syringe with a really long needle on with some more of that pink liquid in the syringe, he gave me three or four painful injections around my cervix that I didn't get the first time.

Ken said, "They gave him several injections in his scrotum with that same pink stuff and thought that they were putting some of his cum into a syringe over behind me."

I wasn't too sure about that! Shortly, I see an alien give the other one between my legs a syringe and feel some cramping as the tube goes up in my cervix but not like I did the first time they did it. Then I feel the ice-cold stuff go shooting into my uterus.

Ken yells, "They're laying him back and covering his eyes so I can't see a thing now."

After the alien moved from between my legs, I rolled my eyes down as far as I can, but I could not see what they were doing to Ken and then they tilt the table back, so my head is tilted down towards the floor some.

12