Girltime at the Hideaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chan laughed. "Ahh, thanks for coming in, always the host." She said using her best Ross imitation.

He was still looking at me, I was enjoying the attention. "Can I get you something?" He said.

Misty was shaking her head. "Oh stop, we have been here for ten minutes, just tell her she's beautiful and get the hell out of here so we can enjoy Girltime. Haha."

***

It turns out Girltime has been a thing for them since College. Misty and Chan would chase all the guys away every Friday at five. Wine and cheese, or chips and dip, air and wind, whatever was around. They told me at one point there were sometimes eight or nine of them, but the numbers have slowly dwindled.

It was nice, I loved being a part of the crowd, as Sabrina I had never had that before.

The women told me all about Ross who stood by most of the night. He would make little appearances in my peripheral vision while I tried to look seductive at the bar. I loved catching him looking at my boobs or legs. It was so exciting for me to be attracted to someone in real life, and being seen as attractive to someone else.

***

Unfortunately, things had to end and Misty's husband Cal, showed up to drive her home. Ross came over and sat down with me at the now crowded bar as Chan also got ready to leave.

He had to lean close to me since it was so loud. "Would you like to have some dinner with me?" He asked. I wasn't hungry at all but I wanted to spend time with him.

"Okay."

The restaurant part of The Hideaway was packed as he took me to the far end, near the windows looking out onto the side street. I slid onto the chair fixing my short dress and we sat and we talked, it was nice. The waitress brought out cheese, fruit, and vegges and we noshed while I drank Iced Tea, I had to drive home afterward.

"Next Friday," He told me, "take a cab or I can pick you up. This way you can enjoy more of Brian's concoctions." I liked that he wanted to pick me up. This was my real first date, yesterday with Buddy was now just a blurred-out misstep.

He asked for my number and we exchanged them. I got the waitress to take a photo of us together. I told him I wanted to put his picture in my address book with his number, but in reality, I wanted a shot to prove it wasn't a dream. We left and he walked me across the street to my Jeep.

"Such a big truck for a little girl." He smiled.

"I know, I use it for work, plus the sound system is amazing." I looked at it and patted the fender, before getting in and turning on some music. "But I think it might be time for a major change." We hugged goodbye through the window and I magically made it home.

***

The next day I awoke forgetting I had all this new hair. Also, my eyes were still perfect after I took off most of my makeup last night, with the lash extensions and new improved eyebrows I still looked so feminine.

I took off my nightie and slipped on a robe and mules. I then relaxed and took pictures in my room all morning. I didn't even hear Lillian and Chester get home, a day early. I saw them as I tried to sneak into the kitchen for coffee, and then my phone rang in my robe's pocket. The two of them looked at me. I could tell they didn't recognize me.

"Hello?" I answered while Lillian moved closer to me. I could see her studying my hair and she tugged at it as I tried to answer the phone.

"Oww."

"Hi Sabrina, it's Ross. I had such a great time last night." I slightly heard him say. I was too distracted by Chester now looking at my breasts. The robe was now open and one boob was hanging out.

"What the fuck?" Lillian yelled as the boob came into view.

"Hi, I have to go. Can you call me back?" I think I said and hung up the phone. It was the first time a man had ever called me and I was stuck talking to Lillian.

"Wow, some rack you got there." Chester insinuated.

Lillian gave him a look and then told me to cover up. "What's the matter with you, you look ridiculous, and what's up with this stupid hair?" I felt her pull it again. She knew it wasn't a wig. I don't know why she was so annoyed. "I can now believe you always were a girl, I think you must of been one from day one, I just didn't notice. You are such a freak."

"You would of noticed those tits," Chester answered and she hit him again, I was uncomfortable the way he was watching me. I tightened my robe and ran back into my room to wait for them to leave again. It was like living with nasty older siblings. I heard them talking about me through the door, they called me some inappropriate names.

Ross never called back and I got a little depressed, but I couldn't stay that way for long it was going to be a busy couple of days.

***

During the week I had to take care of business at work. I was thinking of selling my company so I went to a lawyer I knew through my business. It was going to be a little uncomfortable introducing them as my femme self.

I walked into Mr. Able's office dressed in my finest business outfit. I had on a gray wrap dress with a big belt to give me more of a shape. I had on taupe pantyhose and three-inch chunky heels. The dress had long sleeves and showed no cleavage at all. I didn't want to distract anyone... especially myself. I wore a little makeup and brushed my hair. I would have to get to the salon soon, I wasn't the best at fixing either of those things.

I told my plans to the unsurprised lawyer and he introduced me to Susan, she was going to be my liaison. I had three important things to take care of; One, I wanted to sell my business. Two, I wanted to legally change my name. And three, I wanted to get divorced. Not necessarily in that order. Susan didn't bat an eye when she realized I wasn't all female, actually, it seemed to brighten her up.

"I can take care of all of that. Don't worry, leave it to me." I wasn't worried at all.

I also started going back to a therapist, Dr. P. He was the main reason I took a sabbatical, he said it was time I moved on with my life. He said having Misty and Chan around was the best thing for me. I needed strong female role models and they were perfect. He started me on estrogen again and convinced me it was time to break away from Lillian and her terrible choices, and also her awful boyfriend and his laundry. (Which they made me do.)

***

The rest of the week I worked with Susan and coordinated all my personal and business affairs. Of course, I had a different business dress or A-Line skirt for each meeting. I also took care of my room. I bought a floor-to-ceiling mirror and new curtains for the windows. I ordered flowers every couple of days from the florist to brighten my room and the house. Lillian killed everything but the ones in my room flourished and grew.

Finally, Friday came and I headed to the M&C Salon to start the weekend.

Chan was happy to see me but disappointed I hadn't checked in on them this past week. I told her I didn't want to bother them, I felt like I was a disruption they didn't need.

When Misty saw me on the elliptical she scolded me for not talking to Ross. "Later on I'm calling Ross over. Let's make some plans."

I was quite nervous thinking I was going to see him again. And in daylight, I never look good in daylight.

Misty told me, "We are introducing the world to 'Sexy Sabrina,' no more 'Timid Sabrina.' Everyone is ready to meet the real you, especially Ross." I hoped I was ready for that, usually, I saved the sexiness for my room with the doors locked. After fixing me up for the morning they told me to come back at three.

When I came back by car service and got thrown in the salon chair, Misty blew my hair straighter than last week and added more extensions. My reddish, blonde hair was now reaching the middle of my back. Then they gave me a tight pink sweater dress, but not before they put me in a corset again and some hip pads. I had to wear a strapless bra with glued-on breast forms because the dress was off the shoulder, but the dress was so tight there would be nothing falling out. I had on nude pantyhose even though the girls said I didn't need them, and my heels were black and five inches. I still had on my little diamond studs as my only jewelry and I was given a black bag.

"Are you going to be able to handle those nails?" Chan asked me.

I giggled. "I have been wearing nails since I was a little girl. Well maybe not a girl, but I was little. I started when I was about seven or eight." My mother had Lee press-on nails when I was younger. I wonder if she knew who wore them more, me or her.

When they took me to the mirror I got suddenly distressed. "Oh my God girls, I can't go out like this." I started to hyperventilate.

Chan laughed. "You can and you will, baby. You are stunning. Plus we will be as glam as you."

The dress was so tight and it clung to every curve. My boobs and rear looked so large and the dress was so short, coming a couple of inches above my knees. I was thinking that so much of my body wasn't even me and I felt like I would be lying to Ross.

Misty grabbed my shoulders and looked at me in the mirror. "You know this is the real you, and you look incredible. Why have you been hiding from the world all these years?"

I caught her eye. "Really? I look okay?"

"Stop, stop all that negative thinking right now, you are with us and everything is going to be fine." She said that while rubbing my back.

Chan added, "You are a stunning woman so start thinking like one." She then changed into her sexy outfit.

"I was thinking," I said as I was looking at Misty in the mirror. "When should I tell Ross that I'm a... you know."

"Don't worry about that for now, it will all work out. Let's introduce you to the world first and worry about semantics later."

I'm glad Misty and Chan had so much faith in my female self, I didn't know how much I had, but I was ready to just be me with no more secrecy. I put my hands on my hips and smiled at the girl in the mirror. I was loving the reflection, maybe it is time to be my sexy self. I was happy the girl in the mirror smiled back.

As the two of us stood looking I saw Ross's reflection as he walked in the door. When our eyes met I felt myself blush, it was so much brighter in here than the Hideaway. He suddenly stood behind me and immediately focused on my breasts. Misty walked away and there were only the two of us, I finally had a good look at him. He was an easy four inches taller than me, even in these high heels. He had dark eyes, dark hair and looked like he needed a shave. His arms and hands were so much bigger than mine and he was dressed in a nice jacket showing off his broad shoulders. We looked perfect together.

"Well?" I heard Misty's voice coming from somewhere in the world. We both woke up. "Ask her."

"Oh, uh." He said as I turned around to look at him and he touched my hands. "We are all going to the movies, after Girltime of course, would you like to come with me?"

"Oh, of course." I took one of my hands away and put it on my chest, I was surprised he was so nervous.

"Okay," Chan said, I could tell they were both loving watching us. "Mr. Hot Stuff we will be over in a little while. Go set up our spots." She laughed as I said goodbye to him. I watched him walk out the door, while in a daze, to the smiles of the girls.

***

We headed once again to The Hideaway and I met Elaine who was an easy eight months into her pregnancy. She was telling me Ross had been looking for a replacement.

"Really?" I asked. "I could help out, I would love to work here." Everyone was quite surprised but in the end, Ross said I could start work on Tuesday.

"Tuesday and Thursday 11:00 am to 3:30." Are you sure?"

"I am. I can't wait to go shopping for some outfits." Being a hostess was something I would fantasize about when I was younger.

"All the other girls were fighting over Friday," He said, "since it's the most popular day. You are going to have to give me your social security number and address later."

I gave a quick tense look to Misty "Okay."

Ross then went to take care of some business while the three of us sat once again with Brian and a little further away Marilyn.

Brian brought us coconut margaritas as we talked about Ross and I asked how long they knew him.

Chan told me. "We met at USC, that's, let me think, that's fifteen years ago."

"The three of you went together?"

Misty said, "Well that's where we all met. We were roommates. I met my husband there too."

"I found my husband at a flea market." Chan laughed.

They had so much history together but they never let me feel left out, they always explained their in-jokes and tastes. And I loved listening to their voices. When I sat too quiet, for too long with my legs crossed and bouncing, they would try to get me involved. My voice was becoming my best feature and all this practice was making it more than perfect.

We started delving more into all their relationships and they told me about Ross's ex-girlfriend.

Misty told me, "Ross never knows what's good for him, he was with Jennifer for about a year and a half, it was a terrible relationship. He never knew when to end it... and then fate ended it for him."

"Why what happened," I asked on the edge of my stool.

"She died in a plane crash, with her three best friends. They were coming back from Florida." Misty then pulled out her phone and showed me a picture. It was of her and Cal along with Ross and Jennifer. "She never went out with us, I don't even think she ever went out with Ross. It was mostly in his mind, haha. To tell you the truth I don't even know when we took this picture."

She aimed the phone at Chan who shook her head. "Her friends," Chan added, "were so unfriendly. The four of them were always together too. Ross would have to take them out to dinner all the time, and God forbid they ever came here. This place was way below their standards, heh."

I looked at the picture again. Jennifer was very thin, thinner than Chan, and she had no shape at all. She didn't look too happy to be in whatever situation brought her in contact with Misty.

Misty noted, "I'm glad we have found someone to take his mind off the past. You are going to be a great distraction... for all of us." They giggled, I giggled with them.

We drank a little more and we had to pause the conversation once the Husbands showed up. Then the six of us headed off to the movies.

***

Episode 2

I loved being out on a date. We took three separate cars.

Ross held my waist as we entered the movie theater, my thin corsetted waist. I could tell Misty and Chan were happy that we were getting along. We walked into the theater and took over an entire row, every couple had their own love seat.

Ross leaned over, "I haven't been out on a date in a long time, I'm glad it's with someone so beautiful." I didn't know what to say, I wasn't used to compliments, so I just smiled. My new whitened teeth probably glowing in the darkened theater.

The movie was your average romantic comedy and I loved it. Ross slipped his arm around my shoulders halfway though and I eased into him a little. I felt his hand on the bare skin of my shoulders, it was nice.

I have always wanted to do this. I have always wanted to be the girl on a date, snuggling with her boyfriend. I was suddenly proud of the big breasts that Misty and Chan gave me, I kept getting admiring glances from men walking next to us. They all gave me eye contact and smiles as they walked up the stadium stairs. Ross was having trouble himself keeping his eyes on mine. After the movie he held my hand and lifted me up, my lips were so close to his, I had to stop myself from leaning in and kissing him.

Chan and Mitchel said goodnight taking Misty and her husband with them. Ross and I stood by ourselves in front of the theater. I was hoping he wasn't planning on leaving me too soon, he still kept on glancing at my breasts and I wanted to show them off some more.

"It's still early," He said, "Would you like to go somewhere? I know a nice place a couple of blocks away."

I almost blurted out WOULD I? But I just demurely smiled and shook my head. We ended up walking the three blocks to a small Mediterranean restaurant with tiny tables.

Everyone greeted Ross like a rock star, and he knew every customer in the restaurant. He introduced me as his friend and we took a quiet table in the back. It seems they loved having a local chef stop by. I was learning more things about him by the second.

He was being so nice to me and giving me all types of attention. I was having a wonderful time eating off of little dishes. He had me eating out of his hand, literally.

"Ross?" An older couple walked over to our table. "My, my, my I haven't seen these eyes in forever." The woman said. "And who is this lovely thing?"

Ross and I stood up, he was excited to see them. "Sabrina, this is my friends Ramesh and Pavani Vasa. And this of course is Sabrina." They both took my hands, they were dark and had slight British sounding accents.

"Vasa? Like the Vasa Gallery?"

"That's us." Ramesh beamed. "You know of our little haven?" He was being so charming, the Vasa Gallery was beautiful and so immense and I was sure I had seen them before.

"Oh," I smiled. "I love it there. I go ALL the time."

They laughed and were quite happy Ross was with an art lover. We invited them to sit with us, even though it was a tight squeeze.

I was interested in art and had been an art major in college. I also knew a little too much about the gallery it was right near UCLA and I would drop in as my male self when I was supposed to be going to class or studying.

"My favorite is the Leo and Diane Dillon paintings and woodcuts. I could stay in that wing for hours." I told them. They seemed slightly impressed that a young 'girl' knew so much about the two artists, who were popular so long ago. I could name and describe every piece of Dillon art they had, I had been there so much.

Pavani said, "We are selling much of our stock to make room for some new acquisitions, the weird section in the back is the first to go."

"The outsider art?"

"You know of them?" Pavani pulled a catalog of paintings out of her bag and showed me the ones she was selling. When she showed me the prices I asked if they were the starting bid for the auction.

"Oh, no," Ramesh told us. "Our salesman tells us that is a good price, but they did sell very quickly, we are just waiting for checks and money to come in."

"I would raise the price maybe three hundred percent or more, on all of them," I told them. I knew my outsider art especially Daniel Johnston and Wesley Willis, and they had plenty of them for sale. "Those artists are gone. Johnston and Willis were so great there will never be anyone like them ever again." I was pretty passionate. "Maybe you should sell them to knowledgeable buyers in Chicago or Texas, something sounds wrong to me."

"Mmm, we will have to check," Pavani told us then gave a confused look at her husband, "I will talk to Linda the accountant first thing in the morning."

We said goodnight after we finished our drinks and they told me they would check the prices with a couple of different galleries too, just to be sure. They would have to get it revalued by the right people before the money comes in.

"Goodnight, nice meeting you."

***

"Wow," Ross said as we walked back to the car. "I didn't realize you were an art expert. Misty told me you worked in computers."

I clutched his hand a little tighter as we walked. I giggled, "I have lots of special powers." I think I was flirting.

"Ooh someone is getting more interesting and mysterious." He then stopped and turned to look at me. His hand went to my face and I felt him lean toward me. He kissed me in front of a Crunch Fitness storefront. There were over a hundred stationary bicycles watching us through the window, a third were occupied. I suddenly realized I was receiving my first kiss. I moved closer to him as his lips reached for me again and my hand went on his chest. It was a wonderful moment, I couldn't wait to call the girls tomorrow and tell them unless someone on one of the bikes told them first.