Give & Take Among Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we began crossing the road, an approaching car crested the small hill a hundred feet away. We jogged across, Rachel's boobs dancing even while retaining their firm shape. This did not escape the notice of the driver, who honked and waved as the vehicle slowly rolled past. Uninhibited Rachel smiled and waved back, her boobs responding to that motion as well, to more honking of the horn.

"You're really stoking male morale today," I commented.

"I do what I can to help," she laughed.

Inside, she motioned me to the couch. "Take a load off while I do some women's work," she said, opening the fridge to take out various ingredients. I pretended to read a magazine, but could not help surveying her as she worked away topless at the kitchen island, chopping, mixing and what-all, her boobs dancing agreeably to the domestic motions. She noticed my admiring appraisal and smiled. Before long we were sitting at the table enjoying the last two beers along with one of Rachel's good veggie Szechuan dinners.

"Your culinary expertise matches the beauty of your breasts and your oral skills," I said between mouthfuls, trusting that would be received as the compliment it was.

"We've just had appetizers so far," she replied with a suggestive smile. "I have to get your energy back for the main course."

I felt a stirring in my groin, so well-drained just an hour ago.

After eating, I insisted on doing the dishes. She happily accepted the offer and went off to the master bath. I soon heard the sound of a hot shower. As I finished the dishes, she emerged with a towel wrapped loosely around her ample figure, her honey blonde hair all wet.

"Your turn, if you want," she said. "Towel on the hook next to the shower."

Luxuriating in the warm cascade. I soaped my semi-hard cock thoroughly, anticipating that it might be called on again before long. After drying and stepping out, I was reluctant to put my sweaty, dirty shorts back on. I felt a little funny about walking out naked, but figured Rachel would accept my reasoning.

I needn't have worried. She was also in the buff, sitting on the couch, towel cast aside. She did not look offended. I certainly was not either, and sat down beside her.

She flashed that eager smile again, asking, "Ready for the main course?" Without further ado, she put her arms around me and we locked lips once more, her breasts pressing against my chest. The kiss was deep and passionate but not as wild as the afternoon edition. It seemed warmer and deeper, as when two people have broken the ice and are more at ease expressing their mutual passion. Soon our lips parted.

"I am so glad you wanted to play tennis today," she said, smiling. "I was very much in need of companionship and a good ball game." I grinned. "And I imagine you were too," she added. "Lila owes me for helping take care of you in her absence. It would be a shame if she came back and found you with carpal tunnel syndrome from overuse of your hand."

I flushed a little. "You're not far off, and I'm happy to save you from finger sprain."

She smiled. "Oh, I have strong fingers but a girl can go only so long without help from a man, so someone else may have gotten a call to pitch in with the gardening if you hadn't shown up. And he probably wouldn't have been as good a worker."

I did not look down to confirm it, but I felt myself definitely rising again. She did confirm it.

"Well look who's waking up. Does he want some attention?" She reached down and patted my semi-hard member. "He" responded by quickly growing to full length as she continued petting him.

We locked lips again, harder this time, with tongues coming into play. I reached down and began playing with her pussy as she stroked my dick harder. Soon we moved around, laying on our sides, and resumed a version of the position on the log as she went down on me again and her muff brushed my face. We did that a while, trying not to fall off the couch, before she jumped off, saying, "Enough of that. I don't know how much you have left in you, but I want what there is of it in my pussy this time, not my mouth."

"That's fine with me," I said, a little short of breath. "But is there a roomier spot than this?" I was envisioning their second bedroom.

She stood and said, "Follow me," taking hold of my erect prick and leading us toward the master bedroom. I followed obediently and we were there before I had a sudden qualm.

"You've convinced me we can do this," I told her, "but I'd really be trespassing on Eli's turf if we did it here -- not only violating his woman, but in his own bed. How about the guest bedroom?" I asked.

She smiled, let go of my prick and hugged me. "Sexy moralist, I really admire you not wanting to hurt my man's feelings, but don't worry. I wouldn't want to hurt him either, and I'm certain if we do it here, it won't bother him at all -- Matter of fact it will turn Eli on to know his friend fucked me in the same bed on the same sheets."

She looked so certain and she was such a beautiful piece of naked ass that I quickly yielded, and we hopped into bed together. She had me lay down, and straddled me, cowgirl style, pausing her beautiful muff just over the end of my outstretched penis. "I have wanted to do this with you for so long," she confessed, lowering herself gently onto my dick. It slipped in easily. I was already moist with pre-cum and her saliva, and she wet with her own juices.

After my drought due to Lila's absence, it felt great to be in a woman again, especially a sexy nymph like this one. I looked at her, admiring her beautiful face, her flowing hair and her gently bouncing breasts as she fell into an up and down rhythm. My dick hurt a little at first from the afternoon outing, but it was so exciting thinking about my friend's wife fucking me in his bed and all the times they had fucked in the same location that my cock seemed to stiffen more and the pleasure soon overwhelmed the pain.

She fingered her clit as she rose and fell, her breathing and rhythm picking up in intensity. Our skin slapped together and the bed made sounds of protest. I could feel her moving toward orgasm, and that brought me to the point too. I began bucking my hips, trying to match her rhythm. Wonder of wonders, we came together in a symphony of juices, moans and exclamations. Eventually our thrashing ceased. We remained joined for a while, as we came down from the sexual high. Then she rose slowly off my wilting prick, and hovered a moment, a few gobs of my cum flowing from her snatch onto my belly and the bottom sheet.

"Oh dear, how sloppy of me. I think I have some cleaning up to do," she said with a wink, as she hopped off the bed, cupping a palm to her opening as she headed for the bathroom.

We spent the night together. I woke up pleasantly to her gently massaging and sucking my morning wood. She was already on all fours, and after a short while I took advantage of that, directing her to stay in that position as I moved and mounted her from the rear. My dick slid in with only a little resistance, and even though it hurt some, I played through the pain as I fucked her doggie style. I reached around and fondled her tits for a while. Then she lowered herself on her chest and elbows, raising her hips and butt, increasing the angle so my dick could better stimulate her G-spot. It lasted quite a while before we came once more, again almost simultaneously.

"You are the best, the best substitute instructor ever," she gasped, parodying Eli's account of his student's praise. We both laughed.

After showering together, I left for my house to get dressed to go into work. We discussed another rendezvous Friday, but decided not to, as she wanted to prepare a special dinner to welcome home Eli, who would be back late that evening.

"Also, if I abstain a couple of days I should be eager enough to give him an enthusiastic welcome home in bed," she said. "I'm not going to change the spunky sheets. That and my blow for blow account of what we did should really turn him on."

She promised that this encounter would not be the last between us, and said she looked forward to meeting again the next time Eli was drawn away on business, if not sooner.

I waved as I drove off. She returned it with an attitude of ease and complete satisfaction on her pretty face. I felt good, as I had faithfully completed the favor asked of me by my best friend.

12