Give & Take Among Friends Ch. 05

Story Info
Fighting through the shrubbery, setting rules.
5.9k words
4.55
2.7k
3
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Give & Take Among Friends Ch 5 Fighting through the shrubbery

I slept restlessly, tossing and turning, thinking about the events of the previous evening.

Toward morning I fell into a deeper sleep, and had a weird dream with erotic imagery: I was on a medieval estate, and encountered a maiden whose facial features were unclear, but I felt great passion for her. We went into some bushes bordering the manor house and I began fucking her standing up against the wall, a few feet below a balcony overhead. Then a princess wearing a crown and long gown come out on the balcony looking intently toward the distant horizon. I saw to my discomfort the princess was Lila, and fearing she would look down and see me fucking the maiden, I put my hands on the girl's shoulders and pushed her down, trying to lower us further into the bushes out of sight, even as I continued fucking her. She yelled "Hypocrite. Coward." I looked down to shush her, and her features wee now discernible. She had morphed into Rachel.

That woke me up. The light of mid-morning was flowing through the windows, brightening the room. Birds chirped outside the open window. I looked to my left and found I was alone in bed. The aroma of brewed coffee wafted upstairs from the kitchen. Groggily, I washed the sleep from my eyes, threw on shorts, followed the coffee scent to the source, poured a cup and proceeded to the sun room.

Lila was seated on the small settee. She was still in her robe, knees drawn up, bare feet resting on the cushions. A half-empty coffee cup was in hand, as she looked out the windows. I dropped down beside her. She did not look at me.

"Overslept," I said, needlessly. She nodded. We sat there without speaking for the eternity of 20 seconds or so, a palpable tension clouding what would otherwise have been a beautiful late-August morning.

"I don't know how to say this," she uttered in a heavy voice, indicating she had not slept all that well either.

I felt a tension growing in my chest.

"After you and Rachel went away last night, I had sex with Eli." She continued gazing out the window, seeming to hold her breath, as if fearing my reaction.

"I know," I said. I also found it a little difficult to breathe.

"You know?" Pause. "He told you?"

I thought a moment, and decided I did not want to make a voyeur's full confession just yet. I wanted to hear more first.

"He didn't say anything. He didn't have to. The fact that he was there all alone when Rachel and I got back, silent and serious, spoke for him. And you seemed in another world when I came upstairs. It was evident something significant happened."

She was quiet for a moment. She looked down at the floor.

"Do you hate me?" she asked, her sad voice almost choking.

I put my arm around her shoulders. "No. The grass was strong, the atmosphere charged. We're only human. If anything, I blame myself. If I had stayed in the room, it probably wouldn't have happened. I didn't stay because I felt it better to butt out and let you navigate according to your own instincts." There was another pause. I asked her, "Do you want to tell me about it." Pause. "And about how you feel now?"

After a moment, she answered, "It's so hazy, almost like I dreamed it. Like one of those very realistic dreams, where you're not sure whether it's fantasy or reality."

I could relate to that, but had to ask. "Well, let's say it was a dream. Was it a good dream? How would you rate it on a scale of one to ten?"

She looked at me curiously. "The dream?"

"No, the... Oh hell, for starters, was it better sex than you get from me?"

She looked at me. Her expression was still serious, but her lips quivered slightly. Was she trying to suppress a smile?

"It could never be that good -- either in a dream or the real world."

"Truly?" I asked, that heavy feeling in my chest easing some.

"Oh, yes," she said, tentatively touching my cheek with her fingers, her lips almost forming a smile. "You're my love," she said. Her eyes grew moist, as she quoted a lyric from one of her favorite songs, but not Solomon's this time: "Nobody does it better."

I put my other arm around her too, pulling her close. We kissed, tenderly. She threw her arms around my back and pressed her cheek next to mine.

"I was so afraid you'd hate me," she said, breaking into tears. I stroked her hair.

"I could never hate you, darling Lila. I love you." There were tears in my eyes too. After a pause, I added, "Anger doesn't enter into my feelings at all. My biggest emotion is fear. I'm afraid of losing you, that you'll realize there are other guys out there who you can feel strongly about, and maybe some of them are better than me."

Now she was crying and laughing at the same time. She broke our embrace and looked at me.

"I never realized you were so insecure. You always seem so sure of things."

"Well, that's an illusion," I said. "At least it is this time." We hugged again.

"Rachel told me once," she began, "guys always put their prowess as lovers near the top of their ego list, and are always insecure about it, thinking that the girls they take up with measure them that way too. Rachel said that's why guys put such an emphasis on size -- they're afraid they don't measure up to a woman's expectations, and we'll leave for the king size. If it makes you feel any better, I think you measure up fine."

I was glad to measure up, but did not need a Rachel channels Freud through Lila scenario.

"Thanks, but my status as Head Stud is only part of the equation. Another insecurity is that you'll enjoy other guys more than me emotionally and intellectually, as well as physically. Eli evidently wasn't a disappointment to you, and so, that may open the door to further exploration and evaluation."

She lowered her eyes. "I still feel too guilty to think much about this," she said. "I've liked Eli for a long time. You already knew that I had some small fantasies about doing with him what just actually happened. But a fantasy come true doesn't change the way I feel about you. If you weren't so big in my life, who knows how my feelings about Eli or other men might grow to fill the void. But you are in my life, thank God, and I'm so happy that you seem so... understanding... and forgiving."

We kissed again. On this high note, I thought it time to notch things up, rise from the mental bushes of my recent dream.

"I have a confession too," I told her. "You were concerned about my reaction to you and Eli. Now it's time for you to decide if you're going to be upset with me." She looked at me curiously.

"While you and Eli were having your tête-à-tête, Rachel and I were not innocently taking a stroll the entire time." I paused a moment. "We got involved too."

Her eyes widened. "You're telling me you and Rachel... had sex too?"

I nodded.

"All the way?" she asked.

I nodded. "When she came out here to the sun room last night, I confessed to being anxious about you and Eli, and she tried to comfort me. We kissed, got turned on, and went up to the bedroom."

"Our bedroom?" she asked.

I nodded. She did not say anything for a few seconds, seeming lost in thought.

"You know, I'm not surprised that you did it with Rachel. I would have to be blind to miss the way you look at her sometimes. And I'm sure in no position to... judge, or be mad. But I am a little surprised that...," her voice hardened, "that you did it with her in our bed."

I sort of renewed my acquaintance with psychological dream shrubbery. "When the hormones kicked in, I didn't think of protocol. After all, you were doing it with Eli on our couch, where we've cuddled and made love ourselves," I added defensively

She did not say anything, seeming lost in thought, but her eyes suddenly widened even more.

"Oh, my god, the vent! You could see us while you were in the bedroom."

I conceded. "It was impossible to miss. We weren't exactly doing the voyeur thing," I lied, "but it was evident what was going on." Another pause, as I thought fast and managed to put both feet in my mouth. "That actually helped push Rachel and I over the edge. You guys were really going at it and that served as an aphrodisiac."

She looked away, eyes open, mouth agape. Then she began laughing. I did not know if this was good or bad. I soon found out. She turned toward me, eyes flashing and said loudly,

"Here I was turning it over and over in my mind, feeling like such a slut, wondering how I was going to tell you. And you knew it all along. Hell, you had a ringside seat to enjoy it. No wonder you seemed to already know it when I confessed. Eli's body language tipped you off, you said. Bullshit!"

I looked down. "Okay. But... "

"And you were so concerned that Eli was a better lover. I bet you and Rachel were analyzing us. Were you amused at my clumsiness and how awkward I was -- at my Innocence Lost! Maybe you two were rating me on a scale of one to ten. Tell me, is there hope I may become good enough for the big time?"

"Honey, don't think..."

"And talking about innocence: Poor you! Lecherous Rachel takes advantage of you -- "comforting" and seducing you in our bedroom. And I'm to blame for that too. I compounded the crime by having sex virtually in front of you with your best friend -- your slut girlfriend betraying you in front of your eyes pushes you into the arms of another slut who consoles and corrupts you."

Wow, I always knew she was perceptive, but was surprised at how she so readily found the holes in my story, and never knew her to use such biting sarcasm. I put up a hand like a cop would to stop traffic.

"Where do I begin?" I began. "In the first place, we weren't clinically evaluating or judging you. We were... concerned. I was very concerned. Hell, you are my girl! And when it became evident that you were not being badgered into sex with Eli, that you wanted it and were actually enjoying it, that's when a flood of emotions kicked in. And I certainly wasn't enjoying the show. I had such a knot in my gut that I thought I might throw up."

"So now you were sickened? You said just a moment ago you were turned on, that Eli and I were an aphrodisiac, a private, live sex show for you and Rachel. Like it's my fault that you fucked her. I got you excited. You didn't really want to do it."

My darling girl was always quick thinking -- much faster than me.

"Look, you are the most valuable, exciting, erotic thing in my world. What was turning you on, even fucking another guy, couldn't help but get me excited too. And of course, Rachel loves sexpot shit, and her excitement just added to it. At the same time, because you are my girl and were fucking my friend, my gut was worked up." I ran out of words, and waved my hand impotently.

Lila did not say anything for a moment, then asked with a little pout, "So, did you like fucking her? Does she do it better than me? Probably. She's had a lot more experience. Are you going to fuck her again, maybe move her into our house?"

At this I could not help but smile. "You know, you suddenly sound as insecure as me. You just went from the Queen of Hearts making harsh judgments to the little girl who fell down the rabbit hole."

She thought, then smiled too for a brief moment, helping chase away the storm clouds. Anger melted into a sad pout.

"I do so love you," I told her. "Rachel is good looking, funny, exciting, but alongside you she's irrelevant. Just say the word and I'll call her up right here in front of you and tell her thanks but no thanks, that there won't be any repeat performances."

She looked interested at that. She did not say anything right away, but the pout changed to a thoughtful, almost wistful expression.

"Do you really think you could be satisfied with just me for the rest of your life?" she asked. She shook her head, smiling sadly as she answered her own question. "I used to hope so, but lately I doubt it. You said yourself... and Eli has said pretty much the same thing... that people are multidimensional. We have several needs and tastes, and need different people to address them. No one individual can satisfy all our needs and cravings, and it doesn't have to be all or nothing with any one person."

Then she surprised me with a further transformation.

"I wonder if... oh, shit, I'm tired of wondering. I'm a slut and Rachel's a slut and you and Eli are the male versions of sluts. We're all silly fuckers. Maybe it's time to find out whether we're still good fuckers." She looked at me with an unmistakable hunger.

She still wants me., I thought excitedly. She wants makeup sex -- the best kind. My pecker was already firming. "Let's find out," I said.

We broke into as passionate and entangled a kiss as our tongues had ever engaged in, then went quickly to the bedroom. Lila paused a moment by the vent, even dropping to the floor to look through it. "Well, I guess you did have a good view," she said. But instead of dwelling on that, she stood and undid her robe, letting it fall from her beautiful body. She lay down on the bed.

In a clumsy moment I was out of the clothes I had put on just a short while before, my penis erect. A plan of attack formed. I was not only out of the bushes, but climbing the balcony. I knelt at her feet on the bed and kissed her beautiful toes, one after another, then sucked on a couple of them, looking to see the reaction. It was surprise -- I had never done shrimping -- but she smiled at the new sensation. Slowly, I worked my way up her long, shapely legs, kissing and licking, to her inner thighs. She spread her legs wider as my head moved up to her fur pie and my tongue played with her clit. A soft sigh escaped her. I licked her labia and clit until she was squirming and moaning, then dived her muff, my tongue probing her love box as my fingers continued massaging her clit other parts. She began gyrating her hips.

I thought I detected a subtle difference to the taste of her love juices, and wondered if it was a trace of the fluids Eli had injected into her about 12 hours ago. Surprisingly, the thought did not turn me off, but actually had the opposite effect. It was my mission to erase all traces of his substance, replacing it with my own, and my tongue lapped away even more feverishly. Eventually I surfaced from her vagina and continued licking up her belly with detours to her beautifully-shaped breasts, where I suckled and nibbled at her erect nipples. She continued to make soft noises interspersed with heavy breathing. I reached her lips and our tongues found one another in a long kiss. At the same time, I inserted my hard dick into her -- it slipped in very easily, the moving parts well-lubricated between her juices, whatever was left of Eli's and my own pre-cum.

Remembering Eli's technique that had seemed to pleasure her so, observed through the "secret viewing portal," I glided slowly in and out, gradually and steadily deeper with each thrust. I was happy to see her eyes were closed, a look of happy pleasure on her beautiful face, just as when he fucked her. Her hips and pelvis got into the rhythm, her body rising to meet my down thrusts. We kept that rhythm for a long time. I wondered if I should turn her over and finish her doggie style, as Eli had, but decided to stick with what I was doing -- my own art form.

Lila gradually lessened her own motions and with a little exclamation wrapped those long legs around me in a tight hug while I proceeded to direct the pelvic movement. She massaged her clit as I gradually picked up the pace, her breath coming faster along with little sounds. I felt really happy when she started making small exhortations to continue because it felt so good, as she had with Eli. She drummed her feet on my butt, and not just the heels; because of her long legs she was able to slap my butt with the soles of her bare feet, as she did when she got really aroused. We soon built to the climax, and came together with mutual cries of success.

I stayed inside her a long while. The first words from her mouth as we started descending from the Elysian Fields were, "And you were afraid you're not a good fucker. That was wonderful. Thank you so much, my love."

"You were tops," I said. "'Nobody does it better,' to quote someone very special in my life."

"Something else too," she said, "You do not have to make that phone call to Rachel. There are no limiting conditions attached to this relationship. I love you and can't imagine life without you. As for the rest of the world and all the temptations and side distractions and insecurity and guilt feelings, we'll just have to see how it goes. If Pandora's Box has been irrevocably opened, we'll deal with it."

"May the contents be of value, and not a curse," I said.

"One thing for sure," she added. "I'm going to have to change these sheets. They've had a lot of use lately."

* * *

As the week went on there were the usual diversions required for making a living. But when Lila and I managed to spend time together I found myself with a partially or fully aroused pecker much of the time. As Eli and Rachel had predicted, recent sexual events had an aphrodisiac effect on both of us, leading to more sex, not only the number of acts but methods of execution.

Mid-week, while we were preparing for bed, she asked what position I had used with Rachel. Her interest was analytical now, not marked by anger or insecurity. I told her I had just lied on my back while Rachel did most of the work.

"Was she facing you or looking away?"

"Facing me," I replied.

Lila pushed me flat, saying she wanted to emulate it, and for me to critique her. Well, that seemed a little weird, but wow, sure, happy to oblige.

She started kissing and licking my prick, quickly bringing me to arousal, and after a suitable period of foreplay positioned herself above my erect member and lowered herself around it. We fell into the rhythm we often used when doing it that way.

"Is the tempo the same as Rachel's?" she asked.

"She was actually very turned on, and went fast," I said.

"Like this?" Lila asked, speeding up her movements, exceeding Rachel's pace if anything, because the bed was creaking in time, which it had not on that weekend night. But it felt good.

"Yeah, pretty close," I said.

"What else did she do?"

"Squeezed her pussy muscles around it while she was going up and down," I replied.

"Like so?" Lila asked, as she tightened her grip around my dick.

"Not a full meat grinder," I told her, and she eased.

"How is that?"

"A very pleasant sensation," I replied, feeling myself starting to build to the inevitable explosion. "But you better slow down a little if this is to go on much longer."

I was enjoying this, but a little unnerved at the same time. I needed a Lila, not two Rachels, or Lila channeling Rachel.

She slowed, gyrating sensuously while I massaged her clit. Bending forward, she kissed me, breathing heavily, "Did she do this?"

"No, in fact, it didn't last all that long. While she was riding me, I think she had a view of you and Eli through the grate. That got her so turned on that she picked up the pace again, squeezed her vag-muscles and I came pretty quickly."

"Did she come?" Lila asked, also speeding up and squeezing.

"Yes," I replied, breathlessly, feeling myself build to climax again. "Damn, it's going to happen," I warned her.

She writhed, shut her eyes and gave a short exclamation as I groaned and pumped my load into her. I wondered if she had faked her orgasm in trying to replicate Rachel's performance. She usually took much longer to come. But from my point of view, it was a fine experience.

"How was it?" she asked, opening her eyes and looking earnestly at me. "Be honest. Did I do it as good as Rachel, and what should I have done better?"

If only my conversations with women went as smooth and easy as my orgasms.

12