Give Her an Inch She'll Take a Mile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to enjoy my sample platter out on the balcony so I could once again gaze upon the ocean and soak up some sun. I scanned the pool area, but couldn't spot Katie anywhere. The slight breeze was soothing and I put to rest my earlier apprehension regarding her public display of nudity. I was in Jamaica on my honeymoon with the most beautiful woman in the world, and I was going to enjoy it!

***

I was once again struck by the heat of the Jamaican sun after making my way through the air-conditioned lobby and out to the pool. It took me a couple minutes of scanning before I spotted Katie sitting on a stool at the bar in the middle of the patio area. As I made my way over to her, I realized she wasn't just waiting for a drink, but was sipping on a big fruity looking concoction. She had clearly already indulged in the cool waters of the pool, as her body was glistening and her hair was soaked. While admiring the way the sun was making her body shimmer, Katie let out a loud laugh which was obviously directed at the man seated next to her.

His own shirtless figure glistening in the sun, I couldn't help but admire the man's physique. I couldn't tell exactly because he was seated, but he appeared to be very tall. 6'5" or 6'6" I would guess. His broad shoulders and chiseled abdomen gave him the look of a possible body-builder or fitness instructor of some sort. Though his skin was dark as charcoal, he didn't have the look of a local with his designer shoes and expensive looking gold watch.

He was still talking to my wife when I arrived at the bar, placing my hand on Katie's shoulder and standing at her side. She waited for the man to finish his story before finally acknowledging my presence. "Oh, hi there Big Inch," she said while still laughing at the man's story. "This is Jamal. He was nice enough to buy me a drink while I waited for you. Jamal, this is my hubby."

Jamal got up off his stool and nearly crushed my hand with his iron grip when he shook my hand. "Good to meet you, bud. Hope you don't mind that I bought your lady a drink. What a sexy bride you have. You're a very lucky man," he said, finishing his introduction with a wink.

"Good to meet you too, Jamal," I replied, my voice cracking a bit due to the hulking man's forwardness, as well as Katie's use of my nickname in front of him.

Before I could get in another word, Katie cut me off, "You can't stop there Jamal! Did you end up having the concert or not?"

Jamal picked up his story where he left off, with Katie listening intently and giggling at every opportunity. After a couple of minutes I excused myself to hunt down the bartender and get myself a beer. I wasn't much of a drinker, but the circumstances seemed to call for it. There weren't any seats available, so I returned to my position at Katie's side. Jamal was still telling a story about a concert of some sort, but I wasn't paying much attention. As beautiful as my bride looked, it was easy to be distracted by the other bikini-clad tourists.

When Jamal finished his story, he flagged down the bartender who was now closer by then when I needed my drink. While he ordered himself and Katie another round, my bride's attention finally returned to me. "Isn't he just the best?" she asked.

No, he most certainly wasn't, was what I thought to myself, but I bit my tongue and just smiled and nodded. Jamal reminded me, at least physically, of the jock type that Katie had been so fond of back in college. On top of that he was very suave and smooth in the way he spoke to her, and he was clearly a man brimming with confidence. If I wasn't on my honeymoon, I may have been worried about the attention he was showing Katie.

"And guess what he does for work, baby?" I had a feeling I wasn't going to like what she said next. "He's a promoter for Emperor Willy!! Can you believe that? He's here because they're shooting a music video for "Suburban Girls" this weekend!"

"Oh, wow, that's really cool." I couldn't stand that song but it wouldn't have done any good to bring that up. Willy was Katie's favorite rapper and I now understood why she was fawning over Jamal like she was. They both started in on their second drink as I finished up my beer. Since I wasn't really being included in the conversation, and my glass was now empty, I excused myself and mumbled that I was going to take a dip in the pool. I was hoping that Katie would join me shortly, but in truth I don't think she even noticed that I left.

I dove in and the cool water came as a welcome relief from the brutal Jamaican heat. I didn't often drink, so the combination of the beer and swimming in the pool did wonders to keep my head anxiety-free. In days past, I would have been worried that Katie was sharing drinks with someone like Jamal, but the festive atmosphere made it difficult to worry about anything. I did, however, remain aware of the fact that she would seemingly rather chat with Jamal than swim with me.

I waited in the pool long enough that I figured Jamal would be gone, but when I arrived back at the bar for my second beer I saw that he and Katie had migrated to one of the tables under a big cabana. Well, at least I would be able to sit this time, I reasoned.

I slowly sipped on my beer, and then another, as Jamal titillated Katie with tales of concerts, nightclubs, and life with Emperor Willy. I payed more attention to what he was saying this time, and made my best effort to insert myself into the conversation when possible, but Jamal or Katie would inevitably cut me off and I would return to sipping my drink.

Around six o'clock a waiter approached us and asked if we would like dinner menus. I had been looking for an excuse to part from Jamal and the waiter had provided it. "That's all right, my wife and I were just about to head back up and get some room serv--."

Katie stomped on my bare foot with her heel and told the waiter, "We would love some menus!"

Resolved to the fact that arguing would do me no good, I accepted the menu an perused it before settling on a cheeseburger. Katie ordered a salad, but ended up barely touching it. She was seemingly too excited by Jamal's ever increasingly boisterous stories to be bothered with eating. She was definitely enjoying whatever those fruity drinks were, though. Jamal was sure to have a refill ready for her whenever she needed it. I began drifting in an out of listening to the conversation again as a reggae band set up and began playing under the cabana, but was snapped back to attention when Katie nearly jumped out of her seat with excitement.

"Yeah, they'll be setting up the stage tomorrow," I heard Jamal say. "It's basically going to be a twerking contest. The judges will pick the top three contestants, and the winners will get to appear in the "Suburban Girls" video. You should give it a shot Katie. You definitely have the body to win."

"Oh my God, that would be soooo amazing!!" Katie replied, her eyes wide. "I'd go nuts if I got to meet Emperor Willy! He's the coolest!!"

I did my best to feign an enthusiastic smile, but there was no way in hell I was letting my wife anywhere near that contest, not that I thought she was seriously considering it. I also refrained from commenting on Jamal's appraisal of Katie's body, despite the fact that he had blatantly eyed her up and down while saying it. I was starting to really dislike this sleazy promoter, but if getting my wife to enter a twerking contest was really his idea of a strategy to take her from me, I almost felt bad for the lad.

As the sun began to set, I once again drifted from the conversation and enjoyed the soothing rhythms of the reggae band. Quite a few of our fellow resort-goers had retreated to different corners of the facility, but a good number remained and the majority of them were dancing along to the music.

"Brrrr," Katie suddenly let out, looking in my direction for the first time in a while. Though the sun had gone down and the temperature had dropped a few degrees, her shiver seemed exaggerated "Baby, would you mind going to the room and getting me a jacket?" she cooed.

I didn't like the idea of leaving Katie alone with Jamal again, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get her into some less revealing attire. So I agreed and trudged off to the lobby, up the elevator and back to our suite. Though the beers I had been downing were having their desired effect, my high from the earlier smoke session had worn off and I considered rolling a joint and puffing it down quickly. I decided against it, because I didn't want to leave the pair downstairs alone any longer than I had to. Plus, Katie still had the joint she had rolled earlier, though I would apparently have to be contempt with splitting it three ways.

On returning to the table, I discovered that the joint had only been split two ways. The tiny leftover roach was still lightly smoking in the ashtray in the center of the table. Another round of empty glasses had accumulated, though Katie and Jamal were noticeably absent.

I spotted them in the midst of the other couples moving about to the rhythms of the reggae band. Katie was facing away from Jamal, with her thong-clad ass shaking and jiggling up against his crotch. Jamal was holding both of her hands, his mammoth digits enveloping hers. Katie's tits were heaving up and down as she bounced to the rythm, her nipples visibly hard. When Jamal spun her, I saw her ass bouncing, and I felt myself grow hard. I was relieved I was seated at the table, for it provided me some cover and prevented anyone from noticing.

Now livid with Katie, mostly for the display that was currently taking place on the dance floor, but also for the fact that she had smoked my weed without me, I sat there by myself like a dope. I ordered another beer and tried to relax, telling myself that Katie was just letting her hair down and having a little innocent fun, but it wasn't easy to convince myself with the way she was dancing. She seemed to grow bolder as the pair continued, even going as far as to stick out her chest and shake her tits at Jamal while facing him. After Katie bent over at the waste and shook her bare butt cheeks at her muscular dance partner, I heard an older woman, obviously unaware that the woman she was talking about was my wife, tell the man she was with, "Well, those two are definitely going to be fucking tonight."

Nearly an hour later, glistening with sweat and sporting shit-eating grins, the pair returned to the table, though seemingly only for their drinks and a breather. I had to grit my teeth to keep myself from yelling at Katie, but I was never one to make a scene, and I especially didn't want to do so with Jamal around. As they stood there gulping down the remnants of their drinks, Jamal had his arm around Katie's waste, his hand resting with his thumb wrapped inside the thin string of her hot pink thong.

"I hope you don't mind me borrowing your wife for a bit," the cocky bastard said to me, winking.

"No, not at all," I replied more meekly than I intended, averting my eyes from his gaze as I did so.

"My feet are killing me," Katie told me. She had remained in her heels throughout her dancing escapade. "Would you mind rubbing them for me, sweetie?" she asked, sitting in her chair and putting her wedge-heeled feet up on mine.

I obliged, first lifting her feet as I sat, then removing her high heels before placing her feet on my lap. "Ooo, that's niiice," she cooed.

"Katie is one hell of a dancer," Jamal said, as he too sat.

"I noticed," I replied begrudgingly

After enjoying my hands for a couple of minutes, Katie looked at me and her face lit up. "Baby, you are never going to believe this! Those yachts we saw in the harbor earlier... one of them belongs to Jamal!!"

"Hahaha," he chuckled. "That's not entirely accurate, my dear. The yacht belongs to the record label, though Emperor Willy and his crew can use it whenever they desire. Until they get here for the twerking contest, it's just me, a few of my friends, and some of the record label producers and employees. We're taking her out for a short day-trip tomorrow, Martin. You and Katie should come along."

"Oh my God, that would be amazing!" said Katie, clearly thrilled at the prospect. Her smile turned to puppy-dog lips, as she looked at me wide-eyed and batted her eyelashes, doing her best to make it impossible for me to say no.

Spending another day with Jamal was the last thing I wanted, so I simply said, "We will have to see if we can make it," clearly to Katie's disappointment

A couple more minutes of rubbing her feet and Katie popped back up and slipped into her heels. "Come on Jamal, the dance floor is calling!" she exclaimed, grabbing Jamal's hand and tugging him out of his seat.

Before they could get going, I told Katie, "I'm getting a little tired, honey. Why don't we head back to the room and watch a movie?"

"You head up," she responded. "Just give me and Jamal a few more songs, and I'll be right behind you."

I almost started screaming at her, but instead I grabbed her arm, pulling her from Jamal. "There will be plenty more time to dance on our honeymoon, dear," I said through clenched teeth, my face red with anger and embarrassment

Katie seemed surprised by my sudden outburst. I even sensed a bit of bewilderment from Jamal, though he surely wasn't intimidated. Being the suave character he was, Jamal attempted to smooth things over. "Martin is right. It's getting late, and I've got to be up a little early for the day-cruise tomorrow. Please do consider joining me. Just be down at the pier before ten tomorrow morning. There will be plenty of food and drinks, so please, don't bring anything besides your smiles." And with that the arrogant giant of a man was on his way, down one of the paths that led to the beach, seemingly confident he would be seeing us at the pier.

After a silent return to the room, Katie started laying into me as soon as we closed the door behind us. "How could you act like that?" she nearly screamed at me. "That was unbelievable! Like I'm some sort of possession of yours!! We were having a good time, and you nearly ruined it. Jamal is such a nice guy. I can't believe you acted like that in front of him!"

I wasn't about to excuse her behavior throughout the day, but she did have a point. I had reacted far more harshly than I had intended, and thus decided to apologize. "I'm sorry baby. You're right, of course. I don't know what came over me. It must have been all the beer."

The anger visible on Katie's face seemed to ease with my last statement. "Well... you never were any good at holding your alcohol," she said. "Just make sure you are on your best behavior tomorrow, when we're on the yacht."

I smiled, glad she had decided not to fight further, but masked my disappointment that she seemed insistent on our plans for the first full day of our honeymoon. But if that's what it took to keep her happy, I suppose it was a small price to pay. My disappointment, though, turned to shock and dismay with Katie's next statement.

"I'm so excited to try out for the music video!" she told me, while removing her bikini top.

And there it was. My new bride was really intending to go up on stage and shake her ass for a group of people, and be judged at her ability to do so. To say I was mortified by the prospect was an understatement Slipping off her bottoms, she asked, "Do you think Emperor Willy will be one of the judges?"

"Um, yeah... probably," was all I could muster. I wanted to put my foot down then and there, and tell Katie that no wife of mine would ever be entering a twerking contest. I thought the better of it, though, deciding that starting another fight directly after the first one wasn't my best course of action. Instead, I would let Katie sleep on it. If she still wanted to do it tomorrow, I would then have to tell her no.

Katie's mind was apparently on other unresolved matters. "I still need a proper honeymoon dicking," she said, beckoning me with her finger as she swayed into the bedroom. As I entered the room, I saw she had bent over the foot of the bed. She slapped her own ass quite hard, leaving a reddening palm print and said, "Are you going to fuck this, or do I have to do it?"

While her initial display was very enticing, the combined effect of the alcohol and the fact that I had already blown my load earlier left me flaccid within a couple of minutes, leaving me without an orgasm and Katie without the satisfaction she had been craving. On top of that, her pussy was soaked. I assumed it was from all the dancing she had done with Jamal, and she had clearly been expecting a decent fucking. I apologized and tried to explain my predicament to her, but she didn't seem to be listening. "I can go down on you," I told her, trying to set things right.

"Don't bother," she responded. "Just turn the lights out," she said before laying down on her side, pulling the covers over herself and facing away from the middle of the bed. Begrudgingly, I did as she requested, and crawled into bed next to her.

"I wish you could fuck me for more than two minutes once in a while," she muttered, not bothering to face me.

"Come on sweety, you know I give it my all every time," I told her.

"Maybe your best just isn't good enough sometimes," she snarled.

"Just tell me what to do, and I'll do it. I just want us to be happy," I tried to reason with her.

"I'm sorry. It's probably just the booze talking," she said, though I thought it might have just been to avoid talking to me further.

"It's fine, honey," I told her, "I love you. Sleep tight."

She didn't answer.

To be continued...

12