"Give Me The Remote" Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll give me a bit of warning, huh? I'm right upstairs," Hunter joked.

With a sigh, Cedric peeled some bills from the miniscule stack and paid Merline her wages. She counted the bills, much to Cedric's annoyance.

"It's all there, Merline," Cedric spat.

"Uh huh," Merline agreed, but continued to count.

Upstairs, Hunter logged onto his email account and saw he'd fallen far behind in his emails. Both Soleil and Swan had sent him an invitation to their graduation ceremony. They'd attached pictures of them in cap and gown. Fawn let him know she was so happy that he was finally out of the service; she was sure all of God's angels were just sick and tired of hearing from her.

"I don't think God's angels would ever get tired of hearing from you," Hunter smiled as he typed out his response to fawn.

Soleil's emails continued to profess her undying love for him. Swan also declared her love for him; Hunter did find her messages a little unsettling. Her words weren't the words of a sister. Swan's words mirrored Soleil's words very closely. Even though her email had been sent almost two hours after Soleil's email had been sent, Hunter wondered if they'd read each other's drafts before sending them.

"Where are you?" Swan demanded to know.

"We know you're out," Soleil wrote.

"You didn't sign up again, did you?" Fawn begged. "Hunter please. You can't do that to me."

Hunter realized he had been very selfish in his decision not to at least visit his family when he'd been in Lowenburg. Whether or not Donna and Donald would have been home, he should have jogged the four miles from the Pak N' Sak to his family's trailer. He did smile, wondering if Violet ever did connect the dots in her brain when he and Patrick had stood in the convenience store.

"Myndee, Arkansas," Hunter wrote. "Working at a little BBQ place, but don't know how long I'll have that job."

"You got a phone?" Soleil demanded.

"No, I don't," Hunter said to himself. "But I need to."

PC Nation sold him a low budget phone and a low budget plan. He did hesitate in sending his phone number to Soleil; he didn't want a nonstop barrage of calls from an infatuated eighteen year old girl.

Saturday, Cedric and Merline again tallied that week's receipts. Cedric reached into his own pocket and pulled out some bills to pay Merline her week's wages.

"Hunter, I talk with you?" Cedric asked when Merline left for the waiting cab.

"Mm hmm," Hunter agreed, finishing his glass of Gratchley's Draft.

"I ain't going pussy foot around; we 'bout broke here," Cedric said. "Shit, you seen, ain't even made enough pay Merline this week."

"What you going do?" Hunter asked.

"Shit, boy, how much you got?" Cedric asked. "Think you could put your hands on, mm, fifty thousand?"

"Fifty, uh, no," Hunter said. "No matter what y'all think, the military don't pay a whole hell of a lot."

"Twenty five? That's for building, equipment and the ten acres right back of here. Was going put up some apartments back there; we zoned for it," Cedric wheedled.

"Know what? Yeah, I can do twenty five thousand," Hunter agreed.

Monday morning, Hunter did get a cashier's check from the First National Bank of Arkansas or twenty five thousand dollars. Jack Jensen of Fletcher, Jensen, neidelon and Associates," assisted both Cedric and Hunter with the mountain of paperwork and Hunter paid the man's fees out of his own pocket.

Merline called in just after eleven o'clock that morning and tendered her resignation. She was sorry, but she could see the writing on the wall and had secured a job at the Newhart's Restaurant on Scribbled Lane in Gratchley, Arkansas. Even the news that Hunter had purchased the restaurant did not change Merline's mind.

Hunter called Cedric's distributors and let them know that Hunter's Cabin was under new management. He cancelled the deliveries for the rest of the month, then contacted Patrick and Buddy.

Thursday, Hunter affixed a sign on the door of the restaurant, letting any and all know that they were closed for renovations. There had been no food or spirits deliveries; the kitchen was bare. He and Patrick and Buddy bent to the task of cleaning the kitchen, cleaning over thirty years of accumulated grease and grime.

Hunter's cell phone buzzed in his pocket and he looked up in confusion. The only two people that had his phone number, besides Buddy and Patrick were Jack Jensen and Cedric Huxton.

A text message from Soleil announced that they were here. Hunter's handsome face wrinkled in total confusion. After debating with himself, he had not given the girls his phone number.

"Here where?" he responded. "And, who's we?"

"Open the door and find out," came Soleil's smart ass answer.

"Looking upstairs? This isn't a load bearing wall," Buddy announced. "Knock this down, I mean, you really need this much room for a kitchen? Give you a bigger dining area."

"Hold that thought," Hunter said, wiping his hands on a filthy rag.

"Uh, we'd need more customers before we need a bigger dining area," Patrick offered.

"Oh. My. God," Hunter exclaimed, seeing two gorgeous strawberry blondes standing outside of his glass door.

"Hey!" Swan's excited scream could be heard through the door.

"Hey!" Soleil echoed as Hunter hurried to find the right key to open the door.

Hey! What are...mmph!" Hunter asked then grunted as two eighteen year old girls slammed into him, hugging him tightly.

Soleil and Swan squeezed him tightly, then Soleil craned up for a kiss. Hunter had his left arm around Swan, his right arm around Soleil. He bent to kiss Soleil on her cheek, a brotherly kiss.

Soleil jammed her heavily painted lips to Hunter's lips. Her arms wound around his neck and she pressed her large breasts against him as she kissed him.

Feeling her heavy breasts pressed against him, feeling her warmth, and feeling her pouting lips against his did cause a surge of blood to rush to Hunter's cock. He could feel Swan's heavy breasts and denim covered crotch pressed against his left side.

"Ah, ahem?" Swan complained.

Shush; you'll get your turn," Soleil giggled and gave Hunter a second kiss before releasing his neck.

Swan wrapped her arms around her brother's neck, pulled herself up onto her tiptoes and mashed her own lips against his. Hunter returned Swan's kiss, fully aware that she was rubbing her heavy breasts against him, rubbing her denim covered crotch against his thigh.

"Uh, hello," Buddy said, stepping into the main dining room.

"Hello," Soleil said brightly. "Hi, I'm Soleil Brown."

"And this is..." Hunter started to say when Swan released his lips.

"Hunter's girlfriend," Soleil continued with her introduction as Buddy's huge paw swallowed her dainty hand.

"Well now, that right?" Buddy said, eyes roaming over the attractive strawberry blonde in her outfit of far too snug tee shirt and obscene Daisy Duke shorts.

"...Swan; she's..." Hunter said.

"I'm her sister," Swan said, holding out her hand. "And Hunter's other girlfriend."

"Huh, man, uh, Hunter, you ain't never said..." Buddy said, turning his attention to Soleil's twin.

"Uh, Buddy, I got tell you everything?" Hunter said, wondering when would be a good time to talk to Swan about that extremely intimate kiss and her 'his other girlfriend' crack.

"Need to get our bags out the car," Soleil told Hunter.

"Bags?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah; we come to stay with you," Swann squealed, again hugging him tightly.

"Uh, your mom and dad know you're here?" Hunter asked Soleil as Swan ran out of the building.

"Uh huh," Soleil said, replacing Swan in hugging him, rubbing her body against him.

"Seriously. Your, Aunt Willow and Uncle Chase know you're here," Hunter said.

"Yeah; we told them we're moving here; you're here," Soleil agreed as Swan lugged two wheeled suitcases into the building.

"All that's left is the shoes and make up," Swan said, rushing back out of the building.

"Good God," Hunter said, hefting one extremely heavy suitcase. "What's in this? Bricks?"

"No! That's our clothes," Soleil giggled. "It's got wheels."

"The apartment's upstairs; wheels aren't going be worth a shit," Hunter said.

"How long y'all staying anyway?" Hunter asked as he lugged both suitcases up the Stairs; Buddy following with the shoes and cosmetic cases.

"Uh, forever?" Soleil answered, bursting into the apartment. "Oh! I love it! Hunter; this is just perfect for us!"

"Oh wow," Swan agreed with her sister, looking around the apartment.

"That door? It lock?" Swan whispered to Hunter as Buddy left the apartment.

"Well, yeah, but, Swan, I, we got work," Hunter said as both girls again squeezed him in an embrace.

"Oh. Fine," Swan huffed.

"But, we need to clean up anyway," Soleil said. "God, been driving forever; I stink."

"Me too," Swan agreed, beginning to pull her snug tee shirt up.

"I need, I better, Hunter said, seeing the soft, pale skin of his sister's belly and the undersides of her heavy breasts coming into view.

He shook his head as he heard two girls squeal in laughter. He opened the door and re-entered the dining area.

"Seriously, Davis? Seriously? You had those two, not one but two sweet things waiting on you and you been doing them skanks?" Patrick admonished Hunter.

"Boy's got some major issues," Buddy agreed. "But I'm telling you, best place I ever ate? Place in oh shoot, aw come on Buddy, you ain't that old. Colorado! Some crappy little place in Colorado, but the restaurant? They cooked the food right there, right in front of you."

"Like those Japanese steak places?" Patrick asked.

"Huh? No, no, shit, it was in Lilton, North Dakota. Anyway, it was this big ass barbeque pit; you could see the food cooking, smell it right there and the girls bringing the food to you? Had on nothing but an apron and a smile," Buddy said, smiling at the memory. "My old man took me there right before I signed up."

Hunter's eyes travelled above his head. Then he looked around the dining area. Cedric Huxton had left the books; Jack Jensen had insisted on seeing the books. Even in his best year, seven years ago, Cedric had barely pulled in fifty thousand dollars net.

"Gentlemen, change of plans. We need to do some recon," Hunter said. "Y'all are from here. Either one of y'all ever been to what is it? Cotton Blossoms? Or that Captain's Table?"

"Captain's Table's got some cute honeys running around," Buddy agreed.

"Heard Cotton's nothing but a whore house," Patrick said.

"I'll take Cotton then," Buddy quickly jumped in.

"All right," Hunter said, tapping on his phone's screen. "Need to find out if Cotton Blossoms sells food, what kind of food, how much they charge, okay, full nudity is not permitted in Clarkston County so the nothing but an apron idea's out. Patrick, Captain's Table, food? What kind?"

"They both open now," Buddy said, looking at his own phone.

"And what you going be doing?" Patrick smirked, eyes travelling to the ceiling.

"If an establishment is private, allowing only membership," Hunter continued to read, ignoring Patrick's question.

Hunter let Buddy and Patrick out, then locked the door behind them. Then he rapped on the door of the stairwell before opening it.

Hunter wasn't trying to be quiet; the wooden stairs echoed with each footstep. But, entering the large room upstairs, Hunter saw he could have pounded on each step and Soleil and Swan would not have noticed. On his large cast iron bed, one sister lay, legs spread wide while the other sister knelt between her sister's legs, sucking at her sister's pussy. The sister that was being serviced had both hands pulling and tugging at her own hard nipples.

Hunter could not tell which girl was which until Swan opened her mouth to scream out in orgasm. Her teeth were not terrible, but they were not the straight alignment that Soleil proudly displayed.

Hunter looked at Soleil's well-rounded haunches, saw the light brown of her anus winking at him, saw the pinkish fringe of pubic hair and the light coral pink of her inner lips peeking out at him. Walking up, Hunter ran his fingers over Soleil's slick lips. Soleil moaned her approval and spread her legs a little wider for Hunter's exploration.

"Mm, oh!" Soleil moaned as Hunter's fingers entered her pussy.

He's, oh, good, you're here," Swan gasped out, seeing her brother in the room. "Need you."

Hunter stripped out of his sweaty clothes and pushed against Swan's left leg. She moved her leg out of his way and Hunter lay onto the bed next to his sister. Swan leaned over and pressed her lips to his. Their kiss started off very passionately. Hunter gasped into Swan's mouth when he felt Soleil's hot mouth encircle the head of his cock. He groaned as Soleil's soft tongue wrapped around his cock, slurping and teasing his flesh.

Swan's hands rubbed over Hunter's chest while Soleil's small hands kneaded Hunter's heavy testicles and lower belly. Hunter reached out and hefted one of Swan's large breasts in his hand, squeezing lightly.

"Mm, oh God, Soleil!" Hunter gasped out as Soleil managed to swallow his entire length into her mouth.

"She's so good, isn't she?" Swan whispered, sucking on Hunter's ear lobe.

"I mm, oh, damn! Damn, Soleil, where where'd you learn how to..." Hunter groaned, his balls beginning to tingle.

"We practiced, a lot," Swan giggled, thrusting her breast firmly into his hand.

"Cucumbers, sausages, whatever we could suck on," Swan whispered into Hunter's ear as she cuddled against him. "We'd pretend we was sucking on your whang."

"Soleil, I'm, I'm about to..." Hunter warned.

"Mm hmm," Soleil murmured her assent.

"Augh, God, oh God," Hunter cried out and pumped his seed into Soleil's throat.

Soleil slowly worked Hunter's spurting cock out of her throat and caught the last three spurts of his sperm in her mouth. Pulling her mouth off of his cock, Soleil brought her mouth up to Swan's mouth.

"Oh, sister, I love you so much," Swan enthused as Soleil fed Swan Hunter's semen.

"Love you to," Soleil wheezed out. "Damn; he's big!"

"Yeah he is," Swan giggled, now stroking Hunter's semi-erect cock with her small hand.

"I'm still a virgin," Soleil whispered into Hunter's left ear. "I mean, other than a nice candle, nothing but swan's fingers been in my pussy."

"Want to be the first one ever fuck us?" Swan asked, now licking on Hunter's renewed erection.

"Want to be the only one ever gets to fuck us?" Soleil whispered into Hunter's ear.

"Aw yeah," Hunter agreed, squeezing Soleil in a passionate embrace.

Hunter pulled his cock from his sister's grasp and put Soleil on her back. She spread her stubby legs wide for him.

"I love you, Hunter," Soleil enthused. "I, I have always loved you."

"You're the only one we've ever loved," Swan agreed, wiggling up to kiss Soleil's cheek as Hunter prepared to jam himself into Soleil's wet sex.

"Mmnng! Augh, God, oh yes!" Soleil cried out as Hunter slowly pushed himself into her incredible tightness.

"Aw you bitch," Swan cooed, watching Hunter's fat cock pushing into Soleil's pussy.

Swan bent her head and began to tongue Soleil's right nipple. Soleil cradled Swan's head in her right arm while her left hand lovingly stroked Hunter's handsome face.

"Aw shit, condom?" Hunter suddenly asked.

"Mm, pill," Soleil gasped out.

"Aunt Willow's got us on the pill," Swan assured Hunter.

"Mmnng! Augh, oh my God," Soleil cried out, wrapping her stubby legs around Hunter's narrow waist.

"Fuck," Hunter grunted; his cock buried deep inside of a fiery volcano.

"Yes, fuck me," Soleil enthused.

Swan and Soleil began kissing frantically as Hunter started pounding his cock in and out of Soleil's wet pussy. Each thrust caused obscene squelching sounds, punctuated by the slap of his hips striking Soleil's hips.

"Mmnng oh God yes!" Soleil cried out in orgasm.

"Augh, oh God," Hunter cried out, pumping his sperm into Soleil's pussy.

"Let me..." Swan demanded when Hunter rolled off of Soleil's panting, gasping form.

"Ack!" Hunter cried out as Swan worked her mouth fully around his sticky cock.

Swan sucked and licked, cleaning Hunter's cock of his and Soleil's juices. Then, releasing his meat with an audible 'pop,' Swan began lapping at Soleil's puffy lips.

"Mm, God, mm," Swan moaned, licking and sucking at Soleil's pussy.

"Oh, Sweetheart, yes, that's it," Soleil gasped out, her hand pressing against the back of Swan's head. "Yes, oh yes, you know how...augh!"

Hunter's cock slowly revived, watching his sister clean Soleil's sloppy pussy. He leaned up and began kissing Soleil's heavily painted lips.

"Mm hmm, Oh Hunter, I, I've been waiting my whole life," Soleil grunted and gasped, her hips beginning to twist and thrust.

"Mm," Hunter agreed, sucking another kiss from Soleil.

"Oh yes!" Soleil cried out in orgasm.

Swan backed her mouth away from Soleil's clitoris, but continued to plumb Soleil's wet opening with her fingers, trying to coax more of Hunter's semen from Soleil's pussy. She bent her head and again began to lap at Soleil's pussy when Soleil's hips began to buck.

"Oh, Sweetheart, oh Sweetheart, too much," Soleil complained, trying to push Swan away.

Hunter moved quickly, holding Swan in her kneeling position. Swan's beautiful eyes opened wide as she felt her big brother's hard cock at the opening of her pussy. She gasped and shuddered as Hunter thrust himself fully into her in one long push.

"Oh mother fucker," Swan cried out and shook.

"Sister fucker," Soleil corrected, giggling.

Soleil raised herself up onto her knees and knee-walked on the bed to where Hunter knelt behind Swan. Soleil hungrily kissed Hunter, somewhat stymying his efforts to pound Swan's tight pussy.

Gently, Hunter eased Soleil away and grabbed Swan's hips. He began to pump in and out of her, enjoying the sounds of his flesh slapping against her round buttocks, enjoying the sound of her moaning and grunting with pleasure. He enjoyed watching her buttocks shake with each thrust, and enjoyed watching Soleil as she lay, frantically masturbating as she watched Hunter and Swan joining together.

"Mm, augh!" Hunter cried out and shot a few forceful jets of semen into Swan.

She gasped and cried out in orgasm. Both Swan and Hunter groaned as Hunter collapsed onto Swan's sweaty back.

'Here. Let me in' Buddy texted.

"Shit," Hunter complained, but pulled his sweaty, filthy clothing on again and tottered down the steps.

"Man! Cotton Blossoms? That is one nasty ass place," Buddy complain. "Might be nothing but hos running around in there? But these hos? I wouldn't fuck none them with a dog's dick. And let me tell you; they don't like no black boys up in their place, that's for sure."

"Food?" Hunter asked.

"None. Don't even have popcorn or pretzels, nothing munch on," Buddy said. "And it wasn't that they pulled that shit off the bar before I sat down. They just never had it."

Patrick declared The Captain's Table had pretzels, nuts, pickled eggs and pickled pig's feet. And they were mighty proud of them pickled eggs and pickled pig's feet.

"So, if we were to serve Hunter's Cabin's signature barbeque, had pretty girls bebopping around," Hunter mused.

"We're pretty girls," Soleil said.

"No. You're gorgeous girls," Hunter said, turning to see that Swan and Soleil had joined them.

"Thought you said this was a restaurant. This a titty bar?" Swan asked.

"Ooh, a titty bar? Can we dance? Can we?" Soleil excitedly asked.

"She's a very kinky girl," Swan sang out, rocking her hips from side to side while tugging the hem of her tee shirt upward.

"The kind you don't take home to mother," Soleil joined in, mimicking her sister's moves.

"That's two of them right there," Buddy agreed.

"I get to interview the next two," Patrick quickly volunteered.