Given Away... Again

Story Info
A girl is given away as a bride to her Father's coworker.
9k words
4.26
60.8k
68

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy11
sissy11
1,520 Followers

This is a straight version of a story I wrote called "Given Away". I thought some readers who don't look at "gay male" stories may like it. Hope you enjoy! :)

All characters are over 18 years old.

***

Growing up it was always just me and Daddy. My mother left us when I was an infant and my Father never forgave her. He vowed I wouldn't go down the path of a 'whore' or 'harlot', "like your mother."

Daddy was a religious man and held many traditional attitudes about the roles of the sexes. He believed that men were superior to women, and that the God-given right of a man to lead in his home should be practiced, strictly. Since it was always just us two there was no mother to cook and clean around the house. Father would never be caught scrubbing on his knees and doing "women's work", as he called it, so I quickly adapted to the role my mother should have played.

In school, I was petite and shy. Taking after my mother I had long blonde locks, pale blue eyes, and willowy limbs. These features attracted the eyes of many of men, but Father sent me to an all-girls school and ensured I stuck to a rigid schedule under his watchful eye. My religious upbringing left me wary of being seen as anything but a saint so I mostly stuck to myself. My Father appreciated this because it meant I could be home right after school every day without anything to distract me from fixing up the house and dinner.

A few days after my 18th birthday, with summer nearing, I daydreamed while ironing Father's shirts. I was unsure of my future as Father and I hadn't yet discussed what I would be doing after graduation. I had a small desire to attend a local community college and continue my education, but I knew I wouldn't do well. School wasn't my strong suit and the only classes that came naturally to me were home economics and dance.

Around 5:30 PM I heard the garage door opening. I set aside the iron for a moment wondering what mood Daddy would be in. As long as I obeyed, Daddy was a kind man who treated me sternly, but fairly. But sometimes he was would come home upset and I would just have to be quiet or face his wrath.

Tonight was different, though; I heard two voices. One I recognized as my Father's, but the other was a mysterious. It reverberated in a deep, masculine manner and it sounded of Eastern European or Russian decent. I was very confused because Daddy almost never had anyone over, especially not without me meeting them first.

He was a very particular man who felt his ways may not be accepted by everyone, so he kept his circle, and therefore my circle, very small. Daddy was also on edge around others because he thought I would become "corrupted" or get "taken". To be "taken" from him was his greatest fear so he kept me safe and protected in our house. He always said girls like me need protection because men will take advantage of us. I didn't know what he meant but I was happy he would protect me.

Today I could only hope that he would when he walked through the door with another man. I was embarrassed to step out of the laundry room because I was wearing only a light crop top with my short pink 'at-home' skirt that Father insisted I wear. Father hated when men saw my skin so I wasn't sure if I should leave the laundry room. Then I heard him say "Honey, come in here. I have someone I'd like you to meet."

He must have known I was in my normal house clothes so I decided I would not need to warn him of my state of dress. Exiting the room, I tipped toed out and peeked around the corner. There stood my Father looking quite dashing in his work suit. Although he's a tall man at 6'3", Father looked like a dwarf next to the veritable giant to his left.

It must have taken me 10 whole seconds to traverse this mountain of a man from bottom to top with my eyes. He looked to be over 3 inches taller than Daddy. Next to my 5'5" he looked enormous! I traveled up his huge feet to his strong legs, encased in a linen suit pant. His belt tucked in a light blue dress shirt, and a navy tie held it all together. His jacket sat turgid, filled to the brim with his wide frame. On his sturdy neck balanced a handsome but rough face, framed by black stubble. A pair of sharp blue eyes glistened with pride as we made contact. I finished my tour of his body with his buzzed head, which made him look manly and professional.

Looking at this suited beast made my body feel a way that I loved but hated. Since turning 18 I'd been thinking of men like this and what they could do to me. I'd get soft shivers 'down there' when I thought of their strong bodies.

But Father sensed my lusting for men and punished me severely for my thoughts. When he caught my with a finger trailing down to my pulsing lips in bed one night, he yanked me out and spanked me harshly. He made me apologize for my sins and write this line 100 times:

"I will not be a harlot and a whore. It is my Husband's right to take my virginity and I will not soil his property."

What Father didn't know about this "punishment" is that it only made me long for my Husband, whomever he may be, even more.

So when I felt these tingles standing next to the giant in my house I was nervous to approach. But Daddy said, "Come, meet my friend Victor."

I padded over on my toes to seem taller next to this huge man. I got up close and had to look up to see his face. I extended my hand to give him a gentle shake but he took it, held it softly, then kissed it lovingly. Heat coursed through my body and I didn't know how to react. Squirming nervously, I tried not to look like a harlot but Victor was so handsome. I looked at Daddy expecting wrath but instead he just smiled and rubbed my back. He smiled at Victor, too. I was so confused. Victor continued to hold my hand after the kiss, his huge paw dwarfing my delicate mitt. Then Daddy broke the silence.

"Sweetheart, I know school is ending soon and it's time for you to go into the next stage of your life. There are many possibilities for this. You could go to college and get a degree. But, you've never enjoyed classes as they make you tired and confused. You could also try to get a job, but with your skill set you probably wouldn't go much further than a waitress. Unfortunately, though, sweetheart, when school ends you will no longer be allowed to live here. You need to move on in life as an adult."

I looked up at him with terror in my eyes. How could he leave me like this? With no where to go, no where to live! I was shaking, like a stray cat with no owner. I subconsciously held Victor's hand tighter, forgetting that I didn't even know him. I just needed comfort.

But then Father looked at me squarely and said, "But, I do have an idea for how you may spend your future. As we both know, you're a good girl. Subservient. Obedient. God fearing." I blushed and turned my knees in, pointing my eyes to the floor. It felt good to finally hear my Father's praise after spending years being chaste and modest. It felt good to know he appreciated me.

"I've always protected you and kept you on the right track; kept you meek and modest. But now you're an adult and I can't be the one to do that anymore. You need a different man to keep you on the righteous path, the path which I have carved for you. You need a different man to serve."

I hadn't stopped shaking but Victor gripped me tighter. It felt so soothing to be close to him.

"Victor here is a business associate of mine. He is a firm, religious man who does not fall prey to deceitful women like your mother. He has been searching for someone to keep his home, to tend to him, to grow his family. He needs a helpmeet, sweetheart, and I am offering you to him as his wife."

My knees buckled and I almost fell to the floor. I couldn't see straight and everything was spinning. None of this made any sense. How could I possibly be this man's wife? I'd never met him! A Husband is supposed to be a man you love and cherish, how could we get married without even a first date! Daddy must be playing a joke on me! But as I looked back at Father he stared at me with firm resolve.

"This isn't a joke or a game, my dear. You are a precious girl who needs a man to take care of her and keep her in the light. Without guidance you could become lost and corrupted. And that's my greatest fear, my daughter. Now, I am going to leave and allow you to get acquainted with your betrothed. Please, respect him as you would me."

With that, Father exited and I was left shaking in Victor's arms. He had caught me after I almost fell during the news and then pulled me up into his big chest. I looked up in shock at his face with my eyes wide, mouth agape. He was still just smiling, a look of pure joy and serenity on his face.

He cupped my chin in his finger and said "My sweet girl, you are more perfect than I ever could have imagined. I feel as though I have been brought an angel, and I haven't stopped thanking God since I saw your face."

I shuffled and looked down embarrassed, not expecting such sweet treatment from this man. Still confused, I looked to him for guidance in this completely unknown scenario. He smiled and we walked hand-in-hand to a large leather chair where he sat down, then gently guided me to his lap sideways. He encircled my waist to hold me close and his touching made my girly parts hot and moist. I was excited but also felt scared and dirty. Was I being easy for getting so turned on over a man who I didn't even know? At least he is to be my husband, right?

After settling me on his lap with my skirt pulled up high, exposing my thighs and cheeks on his leg, Victor told me to wrap my arms around his neck so we could talk. Then he began:

"In our society there are Men and there are women. The men lead, create law, cure disease, fight crime, and solve problems. The women support, serve, and help the men in the home to ensure that men can achieve their best. In my search for my wife, I need a woman who is obedient and listens to me without question. I need a pure virgin, one who can bring me sons and continue my lineage. I chose you because your Father told me you respect the will of God, and more important, the will of Man. I learned you cook and clean, support your Father, and obey his wishes. These are the traits I need in my wife. So I asked your Father if I may have your hand in marriage, and today is the first day of our courting before the wedding."

He said this all so calmly and with so much love that I couldn't help but stare into his eyes and smile, thinking maybe he is right. I felt uneasy around the brash and rowdy girls of my school who liked to "stick it to the man." Instead I found comfort in coming home and attending to Father. It felt right to be the one who was under, the one who was ruled. The one who listened and obeyed because it was my duty to God, and once to my Father, but now my Husband.

A little tear formed in my eye as we stared into each other and he grinned even deeper, brushing it aside and holding my face. I smiled weakly, trembling in his grasp. I held his neck tighter, afraid he wouldn't like me for crying. I suddenly became nervous and tried to bury my head in his chest.

He slowly pulled me back and wiped away the tears. "Baby girl, don't be afraid to cry in front of me. I adore your tears. They are an expression of your love to me. They show me that what I am saying is reaching you. You are humbling yourself in front of your Husband. Never hold your tears back from me, my betrothed."

Then, he did what I didn't expect. He grabbed my chin and moved his face closer, kissing me. I didn't quite know what to do so I let Victor take the lead and leaned back into his other hand. He held me in place and he softly kissed me, expertly maneuvering. He gently slipped in his tongue a few times, marking the inside of my mouth as his. As he was the first person I had ever kissed, and the man who was to become my Husband, I guess it was his mouth to claim.

After a long, passionate kiss he told me we mustn't get too excited, as I need to remain pure for our wedding. I didn't really know what that meant but I was ok with stopping because my little rose was sending pulses up my spine.

After the kiss, I sat blissfully on his lap for a moment. Then he spoke: "Before I leave today there is one more thing we must do. When taking on the role of your Husband, I will also be taking on the sacred role of keeping you on a righteous path of a dutiful wife. Thus, it is I who will be monitoring and maintaining your behavior. Currently your Father monitors you, checking to see that you are staying chaste, pure, and meek. He rightfully punishes you which keeps you on the path he and God chose for you." Daddy always did keep me on God's path, swiftly punishing me if I went astray.

"Now as your husband, I will be guiding you down the path I choose for you, so I will be the one to maintain your behavior. And in my society, a Husband maintains his wife's behavior by the means he feels are necessary and appropriate. I've always felt that wives learn best through direct spankings, and that tears are the proof that you are humbled in front of your Husband, your Master. So now I will spank you my love, just as your Father spanks you. Get over my knee, my betrothed, now."

I stared at him terrified and confused, but also understanding. Daddy had always controlled my behavior. He explained that it is the best way to make sure I stay good and submissive to his authority. I know Daddy knows best so I always listened and gratefully accepted punishment, thanking him after for correcting me and caring enough to help me stay pure. Now that my Husband would be taking over as the Head of Household I would have to respect his authority, and his decision to correct me. So I got up, and daintily lay over his lap.

I heard Victor sigh with contentment, probably happy that he didn't have to ask me twice. I smiled inwardly with pride, thinking that experiencing Victor's joy gave me a feeling of utter bliss and completion. It made me feel loved and cherished. I was ready to accept my fiancé's spanking.

He started slow, pulling the skirt up all the way til he could see my bubble cheeks and panties. This embarrassed me greatly as I had never been nude in front of another person, but I knew Husbands were to know their wives intimately so I accepted his handling.

He began administering firm, fair spanks, directly to the center of my cheeks. They were loving spanks; there was no anger in them. I sensed my fiancé's desire to humble me, to make me understand his authority, and I gladly accepted his direction. He held my hands behind my back as I cried and whimpered. He commanded that when he spank me, which will be often, I am never to thrash and scream. I may only whimper and sob softly, like a kitten.

After a few more harsh swats he put his large hands on my cheeks and grabbed them softly, kneading and manipulating them. This made me squirm like a whore and a hot rush spasmed through me. I also felt a huge rod under my stomach but I couldn't work out what it was. It was probably just something in Victor's pocket.

When he was finished playing with my cheeks, Victor pulled them apart one time then groaned, saying, "That is enough for today. We have a lifetime to do this once we are married."

Then he pulled me into his lap with my bum off his leg so it didn't hurt. I thought that was really thoughtful of him so I smiled shyly and gave him a kiss on his cheek while wiping away a tear. He held my face softly and whispered that I was even more beautiful when I cry, then he kissed me once more.

He lifted me off his lap and we stood up together. Holding my hand, we walked back to the front room where Daddy was waiting. I was terribly embarrassed to be seen with my face red and streamed with tears, and my red bum peeking out from my short skirt, but I met his gaze.

"I see you two got acquainted" Daddy joked.

"Yes we did," answered Victor, speaking for us. "As Man and his betrothed should."

"Indeed, indeed." Father nodded. The men beamed at each other while I shyly held onto Victor, unsure of how to feel.

"Ok dear, it is time for me to talk to your Father about some details that you need not worry your pretty head about. Here is a cell phone. I know your Father hasn't allowed you one but he has allowed this. It doesn't have any internet access, thankfully, but it will let you call and text me. Now I can check in with you all week before the wedding. Give me one more kiss on the cheek then go and clean your pretty face."

He leaned down and I kissed him on the cheek. Then he handed me the cell phone and suggested with his eyes I go to the bathroom and leave the conversation. I had only just met Victor but I already recognized how easily I took to his commands. It felt natural to listen to him.

After about 15 minutes Father came into the kitchen where I was making dinner. "So did you like him? I'm sorry it was a surprise but it is what is best for you and I didn't want any fuss," he said firmly.

I stood nervously, trying to not sound wanton in my desire for Victor. "Yes Daddy I very much liked him. Thank you for choosing such a righteous man to guide me and forge my path."

"Of course. Protecting you is all I live for. And with Victor I know you will always be safe."

As the week went on I got more comfortable with the fact that I would soon be Victor's wife. Yes we had only just met, but I felt as though he was the Man who was chosen for me through divine intervention. It helped, too, that Victor doted on me all week: texting me to ask me how I feel, signing his notes with hearts, calling me at night to speak about his day, and even sending me pictures of his handsome face. I was shy to send a picture, but once I sent him one of me in the mirror and he said he loved it so much he set it as his background. It made me so happy.

When the day of the wedding arrived I was nervous. I didn't know much about Victor and I knew even less about his culture. We were both religious but Daddy and Victor had hinted that in his community wives were very subservient. I knew my mother didn't act like a good wife to my Father and that their marriage ended so I vowed I would always listen to, submit to, and obey my Husband.

A limo pulled up to my house and Daddy brought me to the front hall. He hugged me tightly, and said, "My daughter, I won't be seeing you for a bit. Victor may have plans for you two after the wedding so it could be a while until we are together. But don't worry, I will see you again. And next time you will be a happy, dutiful wife! And hopefully full with child!"

He said this with such excitement in his eyes that I knew this was the right decision. Marrying Victor would bring the peace and direction that my Father and I both desperately needed since my mother left, and I would not ruin my Father's chance of seeing his daughter get married.

"But Daddy won't you be at the wedding?"

"No, my girl. It's a special ceremony that only men of their community can join. But I will see you shortly after, do not worry. Now, the car is here. You must leave. You won't need anything, your Husband will always take care of you. Goodbye, my daughter."

With that he gave me a kiss and a hug and ushered me out the door. The limo was driven by a man equally as large as Victor. He introduced himself as Ivan then asked that I sit in the back. Once I was in I texted Victor to let him know I was safe. He was so happy and texted that he would see me later at the alter, signed with a big kissy face. I was a bit hungry having not eaten breakfast at the request of Victor (probably because we would eat a big meal later) and sat sleepy and bored in the car. Eventually it pulled up to a large hotel bustling with huge men in suits.

The driver led me to a room where a woman stood waiting with a vanity and chair. I was a bit confused by the speed of everything but figured it was just to get ready before the wedding.

sissy11
sissy11
1,520 Followers