Given the Keys

Story Info
Not all collars go around a neck.
1.3k words
3.57
1.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was way out of my league, at least from the perspective of physical beauty. I am not the most handsome of men, and my style of Dominance can be an acquired taste. Dominance is not a license to be abusive. True Dominance of a submissive is not something that usually happens overnight, as it requires time and effort to build the trust necessary for an offer of submission to be sincere. My own style can be sadistic at times, but it is also very nurturing and caring. So, when I first met Kitten, I was surprised at her willingness to give herself to me.

Even after she gave me the "keys" to her body, telling me I was free to use her for my pleasure in whatever fashion I desired, whenever I desired, I was hesitant. Her physical form was part of my problem. You see, she is stunningly beautiful. Her breasts are magnificent, pierced nipples, sensitive to the touch. The ink she wears is gorgeous, adding to the delight of a true redhead who truly desires to be used by a Dominant man.

We had discussed being collared, but we both agreed that it wasn't necessary. As time passed, we both declared a love for one another. There was no need for a collar, she gave me the keys. It took me several months to understand the depth of that gift...

We hadn't seen much of one another for weeks. The time apart wasn't by mutual agreement, it was life. We both had things happening that interrupted any attempts to connect. I also, admittedly, was uncertain of what having the keys meant. It all finally made sense one morning...

I walked into her bedroom, seeing her nude body on the bed was an instant turn-on. I knew she had spent the previous evening in the arms of a lovely lady, you could still see the glow from the intense love making she had experienced. I had to stop, my breath catching as I surveyed the most beautiful woman I had even known, laying naked in her bed, her eyes lighting up as she saw me standing in the doorway. I could instantly see, she was eager...seeming to want me in her bed.

I quickly stripped to just my boxers, the thick shaft of my erection outlined clearly as I settled into the bed behind her, one hand cupping a firm breast, pinching the pierced nipple as the other hand slid down between her legs, fingers coming to rest covering the silky, smooth folds of her pussy. I could feel her rounded ass pressing back against my manhood as I started to kiss her neck.

The soft moans she released as my hand between her legs pressed in tighter, fingers slipping into the silken, slick folds of her pussy told me everything I needed to know. My lips pressed kisses against her neck, then against her lips as she turned her head, my hand on her breasts shifted to the other side, pinching the taut nipple. I could feel the slick wetness growing under my fingers at her sex, letting the moisture lubricate them as I shifted the attention to her clit. Her body began writhing gently against mine, my erection pressing tight against her ass cheeks as I heard her whisper, "I love being Daddy's property."

*My groans of lust grew in intensity the more she wiggled her ass against my cock. When her hands reached back, pushing down my tight boxers, freeing my manhood to press against the soft flesh of her ass cheeks I almost lost all control. My hand at her sex moved, two fingers dipping into her tight pussy as my thumb started pressing and rolling over her swollen clit. Her moans and whimpers were driving me insane with lust. Her taut nipples were made for my fingers as I teased them, tugging on them lightly, pinching them between soft kisses on her neck.

We were both being consumed with passion, her hands moving back to grab at me, pulling me to her. I let my hand slip from her pussy, fingers wet with her slick nectar, lifting one of her legs so I could shift my hips, my thick cock pressing between her swollen petals, entering her tight opening with one slow stroke. Her soft gasp, the way her eyes lit up as I started thrusting slowly, were all the answer I needed. My hand slipped back down, fingers buzzing over her clit as my other hand slipped aay from her breasts, gripping around her throat, my voice low and hoarse as I murmured, "Mine!"

Our bodies melted together, my cock stretching her tight walls, feeling her muscles working to clamp tightly every time I plunged into her. I felt like I was reaching into her core as my hand on her throat gripped her, my lips hot as I kissed her face and neck. Both of us were grunting, groaning, moaning, the wet sounds of my dick slamming into her pussy adding to the symphony of erotic sex. Her hands were grasping at my body, trying to pull me even deeper into her, and my hips were slapping loudly against her ass, sending waves and ripples shuddering through her body.

As our lust built, I was surprised when she pulled free, my cock glistening with her slick desire, rolling onto her back and eagerly spreading her legs, pulling me between them, her hand tight around my thick shaft and almost forcing me back into her pussy. The feeling of her velvet walls, clamping tight as I drove my hips down, pushing my length into her womanhood was too exquisite for words. I began hard thrusts, my hips pistoning like a machine. My cock seemed to swell even more than normal as I placed one hand around her throat again, pinning her to our bed.

Her eyes closed, opening to roll back slightly, then focusing on my face. Her hands moved over my chest, nails raking across me, marking my skin with her passion. She lifted her head, opening her mouth...I knew what she desired, so I let some of my spittle dribble into her mouth. Her look of ecstasy was magical, seeing her swallow my spittle made me even hungrier for her body. My hips were slamming against her, my thick cock railing her tight cunt, the nectar of her desire starting to form a cream on my shaft.

Her sudden words, almost more moans than formed thoughts, took me by surprise, "Breed me Daddy, make me your bitch, your whore, take me!"

I almost growled with lust at her words, my body beginning to tense. My hand on her throat squeezing, almost cutting off her air as I tried to speak, breathing fast, gasping at the sensations of her pussy starting to spasm around my cock as an orgasm claimed her, "Mine, my bitch, my whore, my kitten!"

I continued to pump my hips, my cock forced deep, fucking her through her powerful orgasm, my hand on her throat releasing before squeezing again, tightening even as my balls tightened, my hips slammed against her gorgeous frame, her legs shaking even as I felt the powerful pulse, the first wave of my orgasm hitting hard. Shuddering, cock buried deep, my seed erupted into her core, flooding her pussy with the warm, thick cum she was begging for. My head dropped, lips almost smashing against hers, kissing her passionately, feeling a second orgasm claim her body as I felt my own subsiding.

I collapsed on top of her sweat-soaked body, my own coated as well, my hips moving softly now, gently fucking my seed deeper into her tight pussy as I kissed her again and again.

"I love you, my kitten."

Her soft mewing at my words were more than enough of a reward. Her hands on my back, scratching lightly as we moved slowly together assurance of her love for me.

As we lay together, it was as if a light had finally illuminated for me. The keys...they were not just the keys to her body! They had been the keys to the collar she was wearing around her heart...my collar.