Given to Keith's Boss for a Weekend

Story Info
Loaned out at 18 to my lovers boss.
4.5k words
4.53
26.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we pulled up to the hotel I noticed we were in the downtown area of the city that my state college was in. It was a very nice hotel and I had never stayed in anything like this in all of my 18 yrs of life.

Keith jumped from the car and opened Chris' door. Chris held out his hand and said, "Come with me young lady." He never asked my first name or used it that weekend. I grabbed his hand and slide out with him. I was standing next to him outside of the car. He was a very tall, thick imposing man. I am 5'6" and was wearing 4 inch heels. The top of my head was just below his shoulders. I learned later he was 6'4" tall.

He held my hand and started walking me in the front doors while Keith was talking to the valet. We walked inside and I was amazed by the lobby. I had never seen anything so nice. I felt out of place with what I was wearing. Keith went past us to the front desk and I saw him point our direction. He walked over to Chris and handed him a key.

Chris told him we were going for a walk and to get our room settled. Keith ran off and I walked with Chris holding his massive hand. The smell of this man's cum was still in my nose and his sweet taste in my mouth. He walked me into the bar and helped me on a stool. He sat and the bartender approached and asked him what wanted. He ordered a drink and the bartender started to walk off.

Chris got his attention and said, " You forgot the young ladies drink." The bartender asked to see my ID. I was so nervous. Chris put a 100 dollar bill down and simply said, " No you don't." Chris looked to me, telling me to order something. I ordered a glass of white wine and the bartender turned and made our drinks.

We sat there and had a few drinks making small talk. He asked about me and was very polite. He had a very commanding confident air about him. You could tell he was a man of wealth and got whatever he wanted. He had these super sexy light blue eyes with streaks of grey that were piercing. He had a sexy smile and a deep confident voice. Needles to say I found him sexy as hell.

I listened to him intently. As he explained to me why he was here. He openly explain that he preferred everything about being with young ladies my age. He loved their energy, excitement and enthusiasm to please. He reached out and touched my thigh again and it felt like a shock of electricity. He continued talking about how young ladies have a smell about them, their skin is so soft and bodies so toned.

He explained how he loved making them feel things sexually they had never experienced before. He enjoyed the control and power of being with someone so young, pure and innocent. Then he smiled and explained that he loved corrupting them. I did not say a word, I was just listening to this man speak. I felt like I was interviewing for a job. I would find out later it was far more than a job interview.

Some of the questions I remember him asking were innocent and others very sexual. He asked what sports I played in High School. My interests in college. I explained my one year scholarship and educational/financial situation. I answered every question he asked. I do remember him saying that he understood I was a cheerleader in High School. I told him I was and that's how I met Keith.

He playfully joked that it was a shame I did not have my uniform with me. He laughed but also looked at me like he was going to devour me whole. I chirped back, that maybe I should get it for him the next time I am home. He smiled and complimented me on being feisty.

He was very open and did not care about having a very personal conversation in the open. He asked things like how long had I been with Keith? Had I had sex with anyone else? He asked if I was nervous at all. I remember telling him I was but also very excited to help Keith. He smiled and said, "Lets concentrate on helping and pleasing me this weekend."

I was starting to get a buzz when he smiled a very devilish smile looking me over. I instantly became nervous and asked why he was smiling. He thanked me for wearing what he had requested. I blushed and told him he was very welcome.

He asked me if I had any questions. My mind was racing but I only asked him three questions. I can remember them like it was yesterday. I politely asked his age and he smiled telling me he was 55 but about to turn 56. He quickly asked me if I was ok with his age. I smiled and said yes.

I asked if he was married and he quickly answered that he was divorced, so he could enjoy the finer things in life. When he said that he placed his hand on my thigh again. I blushed and he saw it too.

I asked if he did things like this often. He smiled and looked me straight in my eyes and told me that he was very selective of the young ladies he played with. He explained that when he saw my pictures he was instantly attracted to me and wanted to meet me. He paused leaned close to me and said that when he saw me in person he was overwhelmed. He knew instantly I was something special that does not come around often.

My heart was racing once again. I was thinking about how sexy and commanding Chris was. I could not stop thinking about his gorgeous cock and wanted to see him fully naked.

His pager suddenly went off and he looked at it. Chris explained our room was ready. He very sweetly asked if I was ready to go up to the room and begin this adventure. I smiled and said, "Yes sir." He helped me from my stool and took my hand. We walked to the elevator and I was so nervous and my mouth was dry. My palms were so sweaty I knew he could feel it.

We got in the elevator and the door shut. Chris let go of my hand, turned and looked down at me. He very calmly explained the following to me. He said, "Young lady, when we go into this hotel room your only purpose is to service my needs, understood?" I said, "Yes sir." Chris then said, "You will fulfill my every need, desire and order for my pleasure using your gorgeous body to do so, understood?" "Yes sir", I again replied. My heart was racing my palms were sweaty but I was also very wet and my nipples were hard. Chris said, "If at anytime you feel uncomfortable and can't continue you can say firefly and all will stop, understood?" I replied, "Yes sir". He asked that I repeat the word for all of it to stop and I did.

The elevator dinged and he took my hand, winked and said, "Lets go have some fun." We walked down the hall to our room. Still holding his massive hand I was overcome with the thought of all that was happening. Here I was, 18 years old being sexually loaned to a sexy 55 year old man with an amazing cock. He opened the door and let me walk in first.

It was amazing! This impoverished girl had never seen anything like it. Keith was standing inside having a drink and explained that he had unpacked Chris' bags and placed his things per instructed.

Chris nodded and he took my hand and gave me a tour. There was a massive king bed, a huge walk in shower and jacuzzi tub. There was a large balcony that looked out over downtown and the riverfront. I was truly overwhelmed by this suite. Chris explained that this was our suite for the weekend and Keith would be staying across the hall. He asked Keith if he had his beeper and he answered yes. Chris informed him that he could leave and with that Keith promptly walked out, closing the door.

In the short period of time I had seen these two men together, I could tell Chris was annoyed by Keith. It was just something you could pick up on. Keith really did not acknowledge me which seemed very odd and unsettling.

Here I was alone in a hotel suite, an 18 year old freshman in college with a man three times my age. To look at me I was tiny, smooth tan youthful skin with a very innocent appearance. But, I had experienced things most 18 year olds had not. I convinced myself I was more than capable of handling this man.

I was there for one soul purpose, to please him sexually for the weekend. I had absolutely no idea what I was about to get into. I was nervous as hell and scared. But, I was also extremely horny, aroused and never felt more alive.

Chris looked at me and smiled that devilish smile. He asked me to pour him a drink and to get myself a glass of wine. I did as he asked and took him his drink while he was seated in a chair by the balcony. He looked at me again with that devilish smile and simply said, "Strip naked young lady."

I took a deep drink of wine, placed my glass down and looked at him straight in those sexy eyes and began to strip in front of this man. I felt so naughty and aroused. Something inside my 18 year old body or mind loved being in these situations. Chris watched me as I took off my heels, jean shorts and my crop top shirt. He sat there in the chair and just watched sipping his whiskey. When I was naked he told me to turn around slowly so he could see all of me. I can distinctly remember how surreal it felt. My mouth was dry, my heart was racing, my pussy was wet. All I kept thinking was how surreal this all was.

I got such a wild rush at being the center of attention or made to feel like an object of sexual desire.

I turned completely around for Chris, slowly and was back facing him. I wondered if he had noticed what I still was wearing. He smiled and asked me to turn around again and show him my ass. Smiling, I turned around and I showed him my backside. He told me to spread my cheeks and I did. He laughed and called me a naughty young lady when he saw I had my jeweled butt plug in. This only added to my gratification and sexual arousal.

Chris stood up and walked over to me. I felt his had touch my skin and caressed my ass. He lightly smacked my ass and it felt electric. He smiled telling me that I could keep it in for now. Chris towered above me now with my heels off. My eyes were at about his nipples. I felt so vulnerable and excited at the same time.

He took my hand and said to come with him as he walked me into the bathroom. There was a full length mirror in the bathroom that he instructed me to stand in front of while he walked behind me. He reached for something on the bathroom counter but I could not see what is was.

He walked in front of me and showed me a black leather collar that had the words sex slave on it. He walked back behind me and placed it around my neck. There I stood completely naked, 18 years old, wearing pigtails and about to be this man's sex slave.

As I looked back later in my life on what I did, it this was that moment I always specifically recall. I look at pictures in photo albums of me during that exact moment. I think about how naive, innocent and yet adventurous I was then. I felt so alive and I always wonder how Chris saw me in that moment.

I was naked, 18 years old, and willing to submit to this man. The amount of power he must have felt. The pure excitement of the impeding conquest. The sheer dominance he must have felt with his imposing frame that towered over my small 18 year old young body. It had to have been a rush for him.

We would talk about it some over the years, but that is a story for another time.

He asked me if I thought it looked good on me. I smiled and said, "Yes sir." I could tell he was delighted by my response. He reached behind me again retrieving something from the counter. It was a leash that he attached to the collar and told me to come as he led me back let into the suite.

He walked over to the couch and I had not noticed the black sheet draped over it. He removed the black sheet and there were an assortment of items that truly blew my mind. There were numerous toys, handcuffs and leg restraints. There were gag balls, paddles and whips.

I remember thinking at that moment, what have I gotten myself into. Chris simply looked at me and could tell I was nervous. He placed his hand on my shoulder and said that he would not hurt me and only wanted to have me experience untold pleasures with him.

He walked back over to the chair and sat back down, still holding his end of the leash. He asked me if I liked his cock. I replied, "Yes, I found it to be gorgeous." He asked if it was bigger than Keith's. I replied, "Yes sir." Chris told me to put my heels back on, get on my knees, crawl towards him and to suck on his cock again. He undid the leash from my collar.

I walked over to the bed and began placing my heels on when I noticed Chris stripping naked. I stopped what I was doing and watched. He was gorgeous. He was very physically fit with broad shoulders, a sexy hairy chest and flat hairy stomach with massive arms. His chest and abdomen hair were also salt and pepper in color.

His massive cock hung down between his thighs. I began putting my heels back on and got on my hands and knees as instructed. He was now seated in his chair drinking his drink. I began to seductively crawl towards this gorgeous man. I did my very best to look as slutty as possible. I didn't wear alot of makeup but loved wearing bright red lipstick.

When I got to him I asked his permission to suck on his cock. He took a drink and said, "Yes young lady you may service my cock." I ran my hands over his thighs and began to slowly kiss and lick them moving toward his cock. When I reached his cock I made love to his balls first. taking my time seductively licking and sucking on them while stroking his cock with one free hand. His thighs were massive, like tree trunks. My mouth moved to his cock and I took my time enjoying how it felt growing in my mouth. I seductively worshiped this mans cock.

There I was on my knees between this gorgeous man's legs and his cock was rock hard again. I had trained hard under Keith and practiced with toys and mastered controlling my gag reflex. When I had Chris hard as a rock I looked directly into those smoky eyes and slowly went down on him. I did not break eye contact, wanting to see his facial expression. His cock slowly disappeared completely into my mouth while I still looked up at him. I wanted him to see that I could deep throat him. I could see the excitement and pleasure on his face.

I sucked on him a little longer when he told me to stop. I could see that look in his face. It was that carnal look of, I am about to devour you. He stood up and grabbed me. He picked me up like I was nothing and threw me onto that massive bed. I could feel his sexual energy. He felt like a wild animal getting ready to devour his prey and I wanted to be devoured.

He was on me immediately with those massive hands on my inner thighs, spreading my legs. I instantly felt his hot wet mouth on my soaking wet pussy. He was like a man possessed eating me out. I thought Keith was talented but this man made me come so fast and so hard I seriously almost passed out.

He was relentless with his tongue, mouth and fingers. My jeweled butt plug was still in and I could feel my juices running down the crack of my ass and around it. He was down on me for what seemed like an eternity.

I was trying my hardest to control myself and not be so loud but this man had complete and utter control over me. After he had satisfied himself on eating my pussy he grabbed me by my ankles and pulled me off the bed. He took his cock in his hand and began slapping my face with it. I opened my mouth and laid my tongue out and he immediately began slapping my tongue and fucking my mouth.

I had not experienced anything like this with Keith. He was very physical and it was hot as fuck. After he used my face again, He picked me up and threw me on the bed. He rolled me over and onto my knees. I thought to myself, "Oh my God he's going to put that big cock inside of me."

I felt him swiftly pull my butt plug out and replace it with his mouth. I screamed so loud that I thought we would get a noise complaint. He had me near the edge of the bed, his knees were on the floor and he was devouring my asshole while fingering my pussy with his large fingers. I was still wearing my heels and was covered in sweat, saliva and my own juices.

I sincerely tried my best to control not being so vocal and numerous times buried my face in the bed and would scream that way. He removed his mouth and fingers from my ass and pussy. Stood up and slapped my ass hard with his massive hand. He told me to roll over and get on my knees again.

I slid off the bed and onto my knees, already worn out and I had lost count of how many times I had cum. He walked over to the couch, picked up a gag ball and walked back over to me. He looked down at me on my knees and told me to get his cock hard so he could fuck me with it. I went to work knowing full well I wanted his massive cock inside of me. I needed to feel it inside my young pussy.

When he was rock hard he told me to get on the bed on my back so he could watch my face as his cock entered, his pussy. I did as I was told, my pussy was soaking wet, swollen and throbbing. Chris grabbed my ankles and pulled me to the edge of the bed again. This massive man spread my legs and reached down, grabbed his gorgeous cock and tease the head of it on my pussy lips.

His cock was massive, straight, veiny and had a large helmet head. I would measure him later and his cock was just shy of 9 inches long and 6 inches in diameter. It was perfect.

He began to push his cock into my pussy and I immediately felt the breath come out of me. He was so thick and hard. He saw this also and it made him smile. He pushed more of himself inside of me and I reached around and dug my nails into his ass cheeks and screamed so loud I know the entire floor heard it.

He pulled his cock completely out of me now and grabbed the gag ball. He put it in my mouth and tied it behind my head. Smiling he said this will help. He grabbed his cock again and this time he pushed it in faster. I had completely lost control on my senses. He was only halfway inside of me and I felt so full. He took his time and slowly fucked me until my pussy got use to his cock. Pretty soon I took all of his cock inside of me and could not believe how it felt.

He was hitting spots inside of me Keith had never touched and my body was trembling from how it felt. I came with in a few minutes of him being completely inside of me and slowly fucking me. His pace began to quicken as he slid me onto the bed and I could feel this man's full weight on top of me, now pounding his 18 yr old pussy.

I was in heaven, feeling things I had never felt before. I thought I had experienced amazing things with Keith and it could not get any better. I was happily mistaken. Chris pulled out of me and in an instant flipped me over spread my legs and began fucking me while I was on my stomach and my ass was arched in the air. There was a mirror on a dresser at the foot of the bed. I could see Chris and myself in it.

It was surreal to see myself under this gorgeous older man with a gag ball in my mouth, covered in sweat, my pigtails all a mess and my body in total shock from his cock. I was amazed at how quick my pussy adapted and enjoyed his cock. The sound his cock made slapping on my ass was intoxicating. I have never gotten that imagine out of my mind all these years later.

We were both covered in sweat and I could feel sweat dripping off his chest and onto my back while he fucked me. I lost track of how many times I came with him inside me like that.

His pace began to quicken and I could feel his cock began to harden even more inside of me. He told me to look in the mirror as I lifted my head I could see he was watching me and we made eye contact through the mirror. He told me that my young pussy felt amazing and he wanted me to watch him as he came inside of me.

Our eyes were locked as he began really fucking me. The bed was moving so violently underneath us. When all of a sudden he said, "I'm coming." He buried his cock as far in me as possible. I felt his hard wet load shoot deep inside my young pussy and I came as well.

12