Giving Adam a Helping Hand

Story Info
Mom made me help give my injured brother a shower.
4.6k words
4.37
182.6k
130
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bo_Singer
Bo_Singer
103 Followers

I couldn't believe what mom expected I'd help her with this morning. "Can't you just give him a sponge bath?" I asked her.

"It's not as hygienic as a shower," she insisted. "Besides, a shower's simpler, and it will do your brother good to get out of bed."

"What about a regular bath then? Maybe then you won't need my help."

"Don't be silly," she answered. "I'd never get him in and out of the tub on my own. A shower will be easier and quicker, and it will do him good to stand. He's been lying in bed since the surgery."

She'd made up her mind. No way out of it and no way around it. I knew that much, but I still complained. "God mom, do I have to?" I whined. "I've got better things to do than help my stupid brother have a shower. Can't you bring in a nurse or something for that?"

"Sure, and while I'm at it I'll hire a butler to bring us all breakfast in bed," mom mocked. "Honestly, Ashley, I don't ask very much of you. I hoped after a year at college you'd start acting more mature, but you're still as childish and selfish as ever. The least you can do is help out now. He's your brother and he needs a shower. Now stop complaining and go put on your suit."

That was just one of the weird things about it. I was supposed to change into my bathing suit. For my brother, no less! Why would I want to wear that around him? It was almost enough to make me glad I didn't get the thong suit I wanted this year. Even so, my only swimsuit that fit was a bikini, and pretty revealing. I sure hadn't bought it to wear around mom and my stupid brother. Once I had it on, I looked myself over in the mirror. Half my ass showed, and a good deal of my boobs. I really wished I was going to the beach or a pool. Somewhere I could be around guys. Anywhere but here. What a waste of a good swimsuit, as well as my day.

My little brother Adam's always screwing things up for me like that. He's a regular little dork. I'm sorry he had to have an operation, but if he hadn't screwed up his hand in the first place none of this would have happened. I've suffered for it too. Mom and dad stopped sending me pocket money as soon as the surgery was scheduled, and that meant fewer clothes and less of everything for me. I mean, summer's already started, and I only have one old bikini! And now that I was finally out of school, I had to waste my morning being humiliated for him. I wished so much I was with my daddy instead of here with mom. I could have spent the summer with him, if his new girlfriend wasn't such a selfish bitch.

Mom was waiting for me outside my brother's room. She was wearing a bikini too. Though less revealing than mine, it still looked good. I hope I can pull off wearing a bikini like that when I'm her age. "What took you so long?" she asked me. That's all she cared about. Nothing about how good I looked.

We went into Adam's room. He was lying in bed, awake but not doing anything. "Hi, honey, it's time for your shower," mom said.

"Do I have to?" he said. His voice was frail. He looked weak. I almost felt sorry for him.

"Yes, you have to," said mom. "Can you sit up?"

Adam tried feebly, but quickly gave up. "I think I need help."

Mom moved close to him. "Aren't you going to help?" she asked me and ordered me to go to the other side of the bed. Together we got him up to a sitting position.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked her. "How come he's so weak?"

"The anesthetic probably hasn't worn out completely yet," mom said, "and he's woozy from pain killers too."

He was wearing a t-shirt and a loose pair of boxers. I was so glad he wasn't wearing the tight kind of underwear that bulges out at the front. There was a big bandage wrapped around his right hand. I looked closely, but I didn't see any sign of blood.

"OK, Adam, we're going to walk you to the bathroom now. OK?" mom said.

"I can walk on my own," Adam said as soon as we'd got him up, but he immediately tottered. We slung his arms over our shoulders and walked him out of his room. He moved his legs OK, but it seemed like if we didn't support him, he'd fall.

"I need to pee" Adam said as soon as we got him into the bathroom.

"Of course you do, dear," mom told him. "How about the other? Do you need that too?"

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed. "Mom!" Adam just shook his head.

"Ashley, help me get your brother in position," mom ordered.

I was horrified. "If he sits down, we can go out and give him some privacy," I suggested hopefully.

"Don't be ridiculous, dear," said mom. "We'd have to get his pants down and everything. Besides, boys like to pee standing up."

"How come he gets to do what he likes, and I don't?" I complained.

"Don't be difficult, Ashley" mom said. "Just lift the lid."

So, I raised the toilet seat for Adam while mom turned him around to face the bowl. "Can you manage getting it out on your own, dear?" mom asked him. Gross!

"Of course I can," Adam said, irritably. "Can you go away?"

"We'd better not, honey," said mom. "We're here to support you. Don't worry. We won't look."

I turned my head and closed my eyes tight. Talk about an awkward silence. "It's OK, darling," mom said after a while. "We're not looking. You can go."

"I'm trying," Adam said. It seemed like years before it finally started to flow. Once it did, I wished I could close my ears like my eyes. It would have been revolting if it wasn't so hilarious. It started out as a dribble, but soon he was splashing noisily into the bowl, on and on. I thought I might die of humiliation. So much came out! He must have been holding it in a really long time.

When he was finally done, we sat him down on the toilet lid, and mom turned on the water in the shower to get it warm.

"Help me get his shirt off," she told me as she started pulling it up. I helped her get it off his arms and over his head. Then she held a plastic bag around his bandaged hand while I applied a tight strip of duct tape around his wrist to hold it on.

"OK," said mom. "Let's get off the rest."

"Oh my god, do we have to?" I said.

"Of course we do," mom affirmed. "He can't have a shower with his clothes on."

"I don't need a shower," Adam mumbled.

"Of course you do," I teased him. "You stink."

"No, you don't," mom assured him, "but you still need a shower. Honestly, Adam, I know you're shy, but it's just a shower. And you, Ashley, don't try pretending you're modest when you're wearing that suit. Help me get your brother up."

When mom wasn't looking, I pinched my nose and made a face at Adam, and he stuck out his tongue. Once we'd got him standing again, I stood beside him with my hands on his chest and back to steady him, while mom stooped and pulled his boxers down. It was bizarre to see my brother's cock. Not that it was unattractive, but it made me uneasy. I looked away, but I could still see it straight on in the mirror. It reminded me of daddy's, which I saw by accident when I was a little girl. I love my dad, and don't care that he cheated on mom. I'm still mad at her for getting the divorce.

Anyway, getting back to Adam's dick, it was remarkably like daddy's. I liked that about it. It sounds funny, but I could see a family resemblance better there than in their faces. I was surprised how big it was too, even though it was hanging completely soft.

"Stop daydreaming, Ashley," mom told me. "Let's get him into the shower."

We have one of those bath and shower combinations with sliding glass doors. Mom got in first at the side farthest from the showerhead, which was running. Adam wobbled as he stepped over the edge of the tub, but mom and I kept him steady. Once both his feet were stable, I hesitated.

"Maybe I'd better stay outside," I said. "It looks crowded in there."

"Don't be silly," said mom. "We need to close the door to keep the water off the floor. There's plenty of room in here."

There really wasn't, but I stepped in like she told me. It was impossible to move in that cramped space without touching either Adam or mom, especially with Adam wobbling and lurching around. When we guided him under the spray, we got as wet as he did, so we decided to turn the water off while soaping him up. Mom had thought ahead and we each had our own washcloth and dispenser of soap. Adam flinched as she dabbed at his face.

"Stay still," she told him. "You'll get soap in your eyes."

After she'd washed behind his ears, mom insisted I help with the rest of him. I wanted to get it over quickly, but she insisted I go over Adam as slowly and repetitively as she did. "Don't rush it, Ashley," she told me. "Take your time to get him nice and clean. Rub every inch of him at least three times" We stood on either side of him, each soaping an arm and part of his neck before moving on to his chest and back. When my washcloth was approaching his stomach, I was shocked that his cock had grown.

"Eww!" I exclaimed. "Gross!"

"Just ignore it, honey," said mom. "It's natural in the morning for boys your age."

"He's not my age," I complained. Mom grinned. I guess when you're her age, nineteen months doesn't seem like a lot, but from my point of view Adam's still a baby.

"He's eighteen now, dear," mom said dryly.

"Isn't it supposed to happen when he wakes up?" I asked. Adam's dick was getting bigger with every heartbeat, right before my eyes.

"I think he's only really just waking up now," mom replied.

"Maybe it's a side effect of his pills."

"Pain killers usually have just the opposite effect. It's a good thing, honey. It's a sign he's getting back his strength."

I couldn't believe how casual she was about it. She almost seemed to think it was funny. There was no way I could ignore it though. It was red and swollen, and by now it was standing right up. I kept staring at it as I worked my washcloth down. Mom worked faster than me, soaping his hip and thigh right up to his balls before saying, "Adam, maybe you should do this bit yourself." She soaped up her cloth and put it in his usable hand. "Go on honey," she said. "Give yourself a good cleaning down there."

Adam was mortified, but there was no way mom would let him off the hook. He rubbed the wash cloth over his organs, and when he was done his cock looked even bigger and harder than before. "Don't forget under your balls," mom told him cheerily, and Adam had to do that too before mom let him hand the cloth back to her.

"Help me with his backside, Ashley" mom chirped. She started washing the cheek nearest her as if it was the most ordinary thing in the world. I wanted to die, but I grit my teeth and forced myself to do the same. In the end, mom used her washcloth between Adam's legs and right up his crack. It was disgusting. I was so glad she hadn't expected me to do that.

Mom had Adam brace himself against the wall with his good hand before we stooped down to do his legs. It was hard working around his boner. I was afraid of it hitting me in the eye. As I finished his thigh I glanced up, and his eyes darted away, and I was sure he must have been staring right at me. "Stop trying to look at my boobs, pervert," I scolded.

"I'm not," he told me. "Who wants to look at your boobs anyway? They're lame."

I knew he was lying, but I was indignant anyway. "Why'd you get excited, then?" I challenged him.

"Morning erections are natural," mom interjected, trying to make peace. "It's got nothing to do with you. Does it, Adam?"

"No mom," Adam agreed. The little jerk.

Mom was thorough. She even made me clean between Adam's toes. Then we turned on the water and had to go over his whole body again as we rinsed him off. After that we dried him off, doing everywhere but his feet before helping him out of the shower. He still had his boner, but I was actually starting to get used to it. So was mom, or maybe she was just bored like I was and in a hurry to finish, because she dried his cock and balls herself, quickly and matter-of-factly as everywhere else. Then we got a fresh pair of boxers on him, sat him back on the toilet lid and quickly wiped up the water that had gotten from us onto his arms and torso, for we were still soaking wet. We had dripped all over the floor too. Mom dropped Adam's towel on the floor and, bending over, twirled quickly around the room mopping up, her ass prominent and her breasts straining her top. I'll admit I'm a little jealous that mom's tits are bigger than mine. Adam stared at the whole spectacle with a stupid look on his face.

I couldn't get my swimsuit very dry with a towel, but mom wouldn't let me go to my room to change. "You always take too long," she told me. "We've got to get Adam dressed and back to bed. If it bothers you so much, just take off your suit and leave it here."

"God, Mom!" I exclaimed.

"What?" said mom. "When I was your age, I used to go skinny-dipping with my friends all the time, and sometimes my brother tagged along. What's the big deal?"

I always hated it when mom started a sentence with, "When I was you age." Like I cared what she and her hippie friends used to do.

When I glanced at Adam, I caught him snapping his eyes away again. I'll bet he was hoping I'd take my suit off, but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. Mom and I dried ourselves and our bikinis as best we could. Then we got a fresh t-shirt on Adam and helped him stand up and walk back to his room. It was easier than when we'd brought him to the bathroom before. I walked beside him, but he was steadier, and I barely needed to touch him. He didn't need much help getting back into bed either. He sat all by himself, and we just had to give him a little help getting his legs up and lying down. His cock was still making a huge tent at the front of his shorts.

Mom moved a box of tissues close to the bed. "Here you go, darling," she said to Adam. "We'll leave you alone now. I know you must want to take care of your needs."

"Oh my god, you're not talking about him jerking off, are you?" I asked, horrified. "Oh my god, you are!"

"Let's give your brother some privacy," was all mom would say.

Mom closed the door to Adam's room behind us. "There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" she said. I fumed in silence and we went to our rooms to change. At least mom did. I went to my room, but something felt wrong. Adam owed me something for the humiliation he'd put me through, and I had to get back at him for insulting my boobs. As soon as I was sure mom was in her room, I went back to his room to mess with him.

I barged in without knocking, and he was taking care of his needs, all right. His shirt was up, his boxers were down, a pile of tissues was lying ready on his stomach as he busily stroked his cock.

"You really are doing it, you little perv," I told him.

Startled, Adam struggled to cover himself with blankets. "Go away!" he yelled at me.

"You don't have to stop for me," I taunted sarcastically. "I know all about your needs!"

"Ashley, get out!" Adam insisted.

I closed the door behind me. "Not until you apologize to my boobs," I teased.

"What?" he asked in disbelief.

I approached his bed and looked down on him with my fists on my hips. "You heard me. You said they're lame. Take it back."

"Why should I?"

"You liked looking at me in the shower, didn't you?"

"Of course not. You're my sister."

"So? I'm still sexy. I saw how you were looking at me. Admit you were checking me out."

"You're crazy," he said.

"Were you thinking about me just now when you were doing it?"

"No," he answered, but he sounded pretty unconvincing.

"Liar," I said. "I know you were. I turned you on in the shower, didn't I?"

"No!" he insisted.

"Who was then? Mom?"

"Of course not!" He denied it, but he was blushing.

Oh my god, I realized, he liked mom too! I remembered how intently he'd looked at her when she'd bent over to mop the floor. Not that I blame him. She does look great. But he really is a horny little perv. "Admit you were staring at my tits!" I demanded angrily.

"I didn't," he insisted again.

"Why not?" I asked, indignantly. "Don't you like them?" I placed my hands beneath my boobs and pushed them up and in to impress him with my cleavage.

He shrugged as best he could while lying in bed and said, "They're nothing special."

"Don't be stupid," I told him. "I know you like them really."

"No, I don't."

"Oh yeah? Well how about if I let you see them."

"What?"

"You heard me. Say you like my sexy tits and I'll let you see them." He hesitated, and I added, "Hurry up. This offer won't last forever."

I could see he was thinking about it. "If I say it, how long are you going to let me see them?"

"I don't know," I said. "A few seconds I guess."

"That's not enough," he told me.

"I guess they're not that lame then," I said. "How long do you want?"

"Maybe I need a few minutes," he said.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed. "You're disgusting. You want to jack off when you look at them, don't you?"

"Maybe," he said, bashfully.

I was shocked that my brother would even think about doing that, but I was kind of flattered too. Why not, I thought, it's just my boobs. "You have to say it," I told him. "Admit you like my titties."

"I like your titties," he repeated.

"Say you think they're sexy."

"I think they're sexy."

"Now say it all together."

"I like your titties, and I think they're sexy."

It felt good to hear him say it, and I wanted more. "Say it was me who turned you on in the shower."

"That wasn't part of the deal," he said, but when I crossed my arms and frowned, he said, "It was you who turned me on in the shower."

"That's better," I said. I reached behind to unfasten my top, then slid it off over my arms. I bent over the bed toward him to give him a closer view and gave my boobies a shake. Adam's mouth was hanging open. "Well," I asked him, "do you like?"

"Oh my god yes," he replied.

He stared at my titties hungrily. "So, do you still want to do it?" I asked him.

He answered by reaching under the blanket with his good hand. "Uh-uh," he said, little more than a whimper.

"Blanket off," I insisted. I grabbed it and slid it off him. His hand was wrapped around his cock. "Go on," I said, and he started stroking himself. It was gorgeous. His penis was gorgeous, and his jacking it was gorgeous. I couldn't believe my dorky little brother could be so hot.

"Is it hard with your left hand?" I asked him after a while.

"Kind of," he said. "It's not as good as with my right."

"If you'd hurt both your hands," I mused, "mom probably would have made me do this for you too."

"That's mean," Adam said, as his hand stopped on his cock. "Why would you even think about me hurting my other hand?"

"I'm not being mean," I said. "It was just a joke."

"Well, it's not funny," he said. "My hand hurts like hell, even with the pills. I can't even go to the bathroom without you and mom. It's not a joke. You'd probably do it wrong anyway."

"Do what? I asked.

"You know," he said, starting to stroke his cock again. "This."

"That's so not true," I exclaimed indignantly. "I give great hand jobs!"

"Yeah, right," he replied. "I'll bet they're lame."

"Now you're being mean," I told him. "My boyfriends all think they're great."

"I doubt it," he said.

"I can prove it," I bragged.

"How?" he asked.

Impulsively, just to mess with him, I stretched my hand toward his cock.

"You wouldn't dare," he told me.

"Oh, wouldn't I? Come on, move your hand." I knelt on the bed beside him with one hand bracing myself and one hand extended toward his prick. "Come on, let go," I insisted. "Let me take over."

It all happened so quickly, I didn't think I was really going to do it until I found my hand wrapped around his cock. Adam looked up at me in disbelief. "Oh my god. Ashley?" he said, as if realizing for the first time what was going on.

It ran through my mind I should let go of him, yell "Psych!" and pretend it was all a joke. But as I looked into Adam's eyes and held his dick in my hand, I found myself saying in a soothing voice, "It's all right. Adam. Just relax."

Bo_Singer
Bo_Singer
103 Followers
12