Giving Away Virginia Holton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virginia was silent for a few seconds, then softly replied, "Yes. I do. You and I have been in love since we left Brazil, Mother. You knew about Sean when we were lovers at the university and you welcomed me home when he died of cancer. Nothing will ever change what we have."

She took Marla's hand in her own and gently stroked the talons that were her fingernails. Marla always felt as if she were having sex with Virginia when her son did this with those lengthening nails. Virginia held her hand and traced the line of each nail in its graceful and delicate curve from the end of each finger.

"Honey," said Marla, "I want to release you to be with Jason permanently. He truly loves you, I know you love him deeply, and we'll always have each other to turn to. I've known you'd fall in love with another man since you left Texas...I've wanted that for you."

Virginia stared at Marla with intense blue eyes. "Are you sure you want this? Because if there is any doubt I will remain with you, Marla. You know that."

"I have no hesitation, angel. I want you and Jason to have each other and not simply have to make love at our house or somewhere else when you are away."

Virginia was quiet for a time. Then she said, "Thank you, Marla. Thank you. I want you to know that we will remain here in Palm Beach and that things will go on with Prism as they are now. You'll just have your company chick-with-a-dick and her man rather than me alone!"

Virginia grinned broadly and bent to kiss the back of Marla's hand. When she did so her loose blouse shifted again to expose her breast; she did nothing to re-cover herself, ignoring the whispers from diners nearby.

"You are my eternal tease," laughed her mother. "Does Jason know what he has in store with you? And does it bother him that you are as you so delicately describe yourself...'the company chick-with-a-dick'?"

"No. He loves me and I love him. And he has a grand sense of humor, as you already know. I honestly believe that he is even more gentle, more kind and tender to me than was Sean. But, Darling, have you talked with Jason about all of this?"

"Yes, Baby, he and I spent a lot of time this past weekend going over this. He's always known of your and my relationship. He never even came close to objecting at any time. In fact, Jason has only encouraged me to deepen your and my love for each other. Still, he wants you and I want you two to have each other."

"I love that man so very, very much," whispered Virginia with a dreamy expression. "Mother, you've understood that I have desired him...how did you handle it? I mean, you and he have been lovers since not long after we arrived in Palm Beach. How did you keep from being jealous...or...or resentful? A lot of people would despise a member of their family or a lover for falling for someone of the same sex rather than them. And especially when that other person is your boyfriend, as you so playfully call him. Oooo...honey, he is anything but a boy!"

Marla thought about this one. When Virginia was in a pensive mood quick rejoinders and what she called "7-11 replies," easy, convenient answers, only aggravated her and increased her determination to get a response to her question right then.

"Beautiful boy, and you are hardly a boy, either, but you know what I mean, I think it is a combination of several things. I really do love you, and loving you implies that I want what is best for you, not merely what makes me feel good or that which satisfies my desires. Moreover, you know how much I enjoy women, particularly Marian and Belinda. Yes, I am intimate with many of my friends and even with some of our employees...and I'm wondering if I need to cease that," Marla interrupted her own train of thought.

"Seriously, I want you to be happiest, and that means Jason. Moreover, I want to give myself completely to my girls. Do you understand me, Baby?"

"I do, Marla. I adore you, I am grateful to you, and I hope that you understand that our intimacies don't cease with what is happening. Jason knows that you and I are always bound."

For the next hour they drank more coffee and lemonade as they planned what Virginia wanted for an extremely unusual reception at their home. If our friends and the employees at Prism survive this experience, Marla thought, they can outlast anything.

Before they rose to depart Virginia sprang one last surprise on Marla. "Mother, are you aware that Belinda's parents put their house next door to us on the market yesterday? Jason and I want to buy it...if, that is, it's okay with you."

That caught Marla napping. Ordinarily she was up on local events in both their part of town and in Palm Beach itself. But Belinda probably wasn't aware of it, and no one else would have known.

"Oh, Baby, that is perfect! We promise to leave you two alone...," she began when she was interrupted by Virginia.

"Yeah, you do that, Marla, at your peril!" the blonde shot back. "The last thing he and I want is to distance ourselves from you. We both know how you are, how courteous and gracious you are. We want to be close to you and those lovers of yours. After all, they are a part of us, too. And besides, ...."

Virginia truncated her sentence with a perfectly lustful expression.

Virginia stared directly at her; finally, Marla nodded meekly but with a heart full of excitement.

She motioned to the girl who was their server, requested their bill, and tipped her. Marla made a serious effort to keep from baring her curves and fur completely when she stood, but she failed miserably. Her skirt simply could not cover her bottom and thighs. As she stood the tiny leather skirt drew tight across the bend of her thighs, displaying her glossy black muff and evenly tanned flesh. The expressions on several women's and men's faces were a fascinating mix of astonishment, envy and desire as they walked to the front of the restaurant.

They were uncertain that they had actually just witnessed what they thought they had seen. These observing patrons displayed pure lust for the middle-age beauty leavened by private embarrassment that they had yearned for Marla with such fiery intensity.

Virginia had seen this sort of display of nudity many times before but had never ceased to both wonder at and be aroused by Marla's casual attitude toward it. She was neither deliberate in her exhibitionism nor hesitant in allowing it to continue as she made whatever moves were natural in the situation at hand. Marla was the most sensuous, risqué woman Virginia had ever known because of the ease with which she bore herself in her clothing and in situations where others would have at the most flashed themselves, then rushed to cover up. In contrast, the director of Prism Designs was thoroughly comfortable baring herself in just about any circumstances and anywhere and remaining that way if she was comfortable.

Virginia felt herself harden and glanced down at her tight black shorts. Sure enough, the lump between her thighs had enlarged into a very nice outward bulge despite the strength of what she called her 'power thong.' She wore one on those occasions when she dressed in extremely tight shorts or close-fitting dresses. There was, however, a limit to the capability of this item in Prism's line of sensuous underwear. In her own experience Virginia usually drew her cock back between her legs when donning tight dresses. Her thong would conceal her nine-inch penis and furry ball sac, leaving her abdomen flat. To say that this was uncomfortable was an understatement.

When she wore shorts, however, she enjoyed the sensation of filling its pouch with her cock and balls and allowing her assets to form a delicious soft mound in front of her thighs. It was when she hardened that all bets and good intentions were off. There was a point beyond which a fat nine-inch penis simply could not be concealed. She would swell uncontrollably and then there was not the slightest question about what this blonde beauty had between her legs.

Virginia admitted to herself often that she was extremely excited by this experience and the reactions of others as they recognized what they saw before them on this blonde vision.

"Don't you dare pretend to be embarrassed," chided Virginia on the porch, pointing down to her enviable swelling. "You show off everything, you cause this with your tiny skirts and that ass and pussy, and then you try to hide yourself. I need to hire somebody to control you, Mother!" she hissed.

"My ladies will handle that delightful problem," Marla replied brightly with a matching smile. "And, my! but you do have a problem there, don't you?" She touched her son's face with her hooks, drawing them across Virginia's lips as she smiled. She glanced at the blonde's loose blouse and the breasts, heavy and almost bare.

"Angel, let's plan your and Jason's evening for two weeks from this Friday. Meanwhile, I'll speak with him about our meeting. He loves me, I know, but he is truly in love with you and needs you, Virginia."

Mother and son kissed, then each returned to her own car. As they parted Virginia clasped Marla's hand to her breast and whispered, "Thank you, Darling. I do so look forward to your sharing in his and my night of joy. Although I know you have every intention of doing so, I'll ask anyway...please wear something really, really sexy."

"Well, that'll take some thought. I don't have a whole lot and...." Her light response brought rolled eyes and a hand wave-off from Virginia who didn't even bother to reply.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Marla enlisted the aid of Belinda and Marian in preparations. After a planning session each woman went about her responsibilities and had only incidental contact with the others. Belinda, though a teenager, had a natural talent for decoration and prepared the large bedroom and dining areas with an artist's flourish. Virginia and Jason would receive their guests for dinner, sixteen employees of Prism Design, the six who now staffed Virginia's Pussy Pins offshoot of the organization and eight additional friends. Then they would invite them to their large bedroom where each would be seated in a circle of chairs surrounding the bed.

Marla had left Virginia's and Jason's dress to the two of them. The lovers would enter the room after all guests were seated and would not formally recognize anyone there. Though the night was theirs, at this point Marla threatened both with bodily harm if either looked once at observing guests during their loving and intercourse. Marla carried on a one-woman, determined war in Prism Designs about models who, while engaging in the most erotic of acts, would cock an eye at the camera or at someone else out of sight. Few things angered her outright like this gaffe that she believed only cheapened an otherwise sensuous photo shoot. In her unvarnished opinion models' looks at the camera were idiotic and removed virtually all of the sensuality a picture would otherwise possess. Virginia and Jason would converse between themselves as if they were alone and would proceed in whatever fashion they desired to undress, to move to the bed and to share their affections. They had both wanted to share their night with others, but those others would not be recognized that evening.

In short, it was to be a honeymoon night carried out in a sensuous setting, the midst of a circle of their friends who would observe their every move in courteous silence. Every guest understood that the purposes of the event were Virginia's and Jason's joy and pleasure, and they would restrain themselves to their own affections and to caresses of those on either side so as to not distract anyone else from Virginia and Jason.

Marian coordinated the preparation of the evening dinner and cooked part of it herself. She had to order in a temporary additional table to be placed in the guest bedroom; she relocated the dining room table to the living room. Her purpose was to heighten the erotic aura of the event by having the guests eat in places other than where they would expect dinner to be served.

Each guest received an embossed invitation:

Marla Holton Invites You To An Erotic Interlude for Her Daughter

Virginia Holton

and

Jason Sanders

At Her Home, 12 Seaspray Drive, Palm Beach, Florida

On August 16 At Five O' Clock In the Evening

A small insert the size of a business card carried an additional notation:

Guests Are Requested to Wear A Form of Dress

That Heightens Their Sexual Desires and

Expresses Their Sensuality

With all of the arrangements complete a day ahead of schedule each woman spent early Friday selecting her clothing for the evening. As Marla expected Marian chose something that would expose her shapely body, hairy thighs and underarm fur. She wore an expensive light gray short dress with a high rolled collar; it was sleeveless and edged with an unusual and very intricate design. The form hugging mini-dress concealed just a bit more than the lower curves of her delicious hard butt and displayed her hairy thighs to perfection. Spiked heel leathers brought out the muscles in her legs. Her light tan heightened the effect. She wore no underwear.

Belinda selected a knee-length lime hued see-through dress with long sleeves and a neckline that plunged to her waist. She, too, wore spiked heel shoes that matched her dress. Her red hair cascaded over her shoulders, contrasting with the cinnamon cast of her lightly freckled skin. Her breasts were bare for the dress was designed to reveal, certainly not to conceal. Their plump tips, even more swollen because of her arousal tonight, provided an attention-grabbing and sexy display by the teenage lesbian. Her red pubic bush was faintly visible through the thin dress.

Marla was herself. She was completely bare to her waist and wore a diaphanous pair of black pantaloons sans underwear over black spiked-heel shoes. She had painted her talon-like nails a wet red to match her lipstick and she wore only one piece of jewelry, a black velvet choker with a three-carat canary diamond suspended in its setting by a short chain that did not quite meet the outward curves of her breasts. Her long crinkly white hair was parted down the middle and formed a huge wavy blanket over her back and shoulders in striking contrast to her black pantaloons. She could not recall ever having felt the raw and vibrant sensuality that now gripped her. The comfortable atmosphere felt divine upon her naked torso and there was just enough coolness to harden her nipples to long little posts. She was the locus of attention of everyone in the room.

As each guest arrived one of the women met him or her at the door and escorted them directly to the location where they had been assigned a seat. Their greeting included a soft kiss on the mouth and a word of welcome for their presence. True to her nature, Marla found a reason to 'naturally' touch each guest's arm with one of her breasts. As she had hoped, each guest was a study in sensuality openly displayed yet gracefully shown.

One forty year-old wife and mother of three wore a light green floor length gown that was backless from her neck to a point well below the upper cleft of her shapely bottom. Her date was a female friend who wore a short denim skirt that emphasized glorious legs and a short denim jacket open to its bottom button. Her breasts, thought Marian, were fit for display at the Smithsonian.

Prism's public relations manager, Jack Spires, wore a light gray pullover shirt that exhibited his fit form and a pair of light wool slacks. His wife, Victoria, wore a lovely cranberry gown that was split in back from the lower curve of her beautiful ass to the floor. There was nothing else beneath save her glistening flesh.

The Spires' daughter Helen, a slender yet shapely seventeen-year-old, accompanied them and seemed entirely at ease, dressed as she was in a ribbed, gray long-sleeve turtleneck half sweater that just barely covered her generous breasts and left bare her midriff. A pendant of a two-inch chain holding a circle of emerald chips in yellow gold danced from her navel ring. Low cut white slacks outlined perfectly her cute ass, a task made somewhat easier by the fact that she wore no underwear. Black patent leather spike heel shoes made her look more mature. As she moved about the room, interacting with obvious pleasure with the adults present, bending and gesturing eagerly, her sweater shook delectably.

Yet another middle-age woman and her younger female date removed their matching pale blue dusters to reveal complete nudity. Arnie Rogers and his wife Adrianne were accompanied by a handsome young man several years their junior. Husband and wife held hands with the attractive young man as they talked and laughed animatedly. Belinda noted that during the time she noticed the trio the younger man kissed both Rogers, smiling and eyeing each with an expression that communicated much more than mere friendship.

Marianwas taken aback when Jasmine Healy, publicity coordinator for Prism, and Rachel Montague, the company's advertising director, appeared together at the door, laughing and caressing each other as if they simply could not wait for the evening to be over in order to be elsewhere together.

As the hosts assisted with guests' coats and jackets the sensuality factor of the women rose astronomically. Some were topless as was Marla, while others wore revealing styles of the Prism lines. Belinda kissed one of her friends, touched the woman's breast and discovered one of Virginia's new nipple rings with its pendant from her Pussy Pins collection.

Even the men, though completely dressed, had an aura of sensuality because of the Prism styles and because of the overall impact of the gathering itself.

The entire evening had begun just as the hosts had hoped it would, lighthearted and with a touch of the erotic as guests felt comfortable enough to share intimate touches and glances without embarrassment or restraint.

At one point just before dinner Belinda cornered Marian in a hallway and embraced her. "Do I need to put a chain on you, Honey? I've seen the way people look for a reason to touch you and pass their hands over those gorgeous hairy thighs."

Marian laughed and covered one of the girl's breasts with her hand. The nipple was firm and stood well out from its breast. "I don't think so" she replied softly. "I belong to you and Marla, Baby. Guess I'm just being loose tonight."

The brunette thought momentarily of the discussion about breasts she and Belinda had had only the past week when sharing personal notes. Belinda was driving them to Lowe's Home Improvements for a toilet valve to replace the one that had unceremoniously and with considerable violence erupted in the main bathroom.

"Marian, you and Marla love my boobs the way they are, but you'd be surprised at the number of people who have said something to me about getting implants to make them bigger."

"Yeah, well there's no shortage of people who have twenty-five new and different ways to make your body better in the most painful ways imaginable. I love them...if you don't mind my being so bold as to say so." She glanced with a glint of humor in her dark eyes at the redhead driving their SUV.

"I'd never even consider having a boob job on these. I'm proud of them. And how many girls do you know who have really fat nipples like mine? Some are pointed, and they're pretty; but mine are so plump and pointed that they are almost half of my boobs. I don't wanta be bigger. I enjoy me the way I am. I love my babies," she announced with finality.

So much for a very mature eighteen-year-old, thought Marian as Belinda and she walked into the massive store. Imagine being thoroughly satisfied with yourself. This babe has the unmitigated gall to consciously reject the Baywatch syndrome of tits that resemble blimps and settle for those totally luscious beauties with those amazing puffies. Gonna eat you, girl, she giggled to herself.