Giving Daddy My Ass Pt. 01

Story Info
Paying the price for cumming without daddy’s permission.
1.6k words
4.17
24.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccbelle
ccbelle
18 Followers

I've made an effort to dress up as per your orders; the neon green thong to match my toenails, the slutty open toe heels, baby girl bunches with the same green ribbons in my hair, and, nestled between my cheeks the twinkling butt plug.

I can barely look you in the eyes as I open my door because I'm so ashamed of how obviously wet and desperate for you I am already. As you step into my house your hand reaches to my face, fingers tracing along my jaw, sternly but gently grasping the hair at the back of my neck.

"Get on your knees for daddy", you growled. The fullness of the plug, the throbbing of my clit and my overwhelming craving to kiss you made my eyes widen and prickle with tears as I obediently sank down to the floor.

Kneeling at your feet, just watching you proudly look at me silently offering your foot so I can take off your shoes. I catch a glimpse of your belt, and take a shuddering breath as I remember the plans we discussed for tonight.

You reach down, grabbing me by a pigtail and lead me into my living room like a dog, walking me to the sofa to present myself for inspection. You positioned me face down away from you, with my ass high in the air and pulled my thong aside to reveal a sparkling butt plug.

"Perfect baby, I'm glad you've been preparing your slutty asshole for me. But I can see already, these toenails are chipped, that's three strikes to start with."

Lifting my face from the floor to complain, but your finger came to my mouth to shush me before I could protest, you slid it in and held my tongue down, just holding it there watching my reaction as I let you degrade me.

You slipped another finger in and I started gagging a bit as you delicately finger fuck my throat, pulling out and smearing drool all over my face; I startled as I felt a light slap on my cheek, "another strike with the belt for gagging so easily baby, stand up now, face the wall, bend down and touch your toes."

As you peeled my thong off my clit was throbbing, I could feel my whole pussy swelling up and how wet I was as I felt you scrutinising my pussy and asshole. I craved you all over me. You took the butt plug and started to work it in and out trying to release it from the tight grip of my asshole. Spreading my cheeks apart and massaging my ass, I can feel your thumbs inching tantalising closer to my swollen pussy.

Squirming I gasp suddenly as you slide two fingers deep into my pussy, holding them there, cupping the butt plug. I can feel myself clenching and shaking all over your fingers but you slipped them as suddenly as they arrived. "Such a sloppy whore, look how messy my hands are...", you smirked, rubbing my juices all over my face, as I desperately tried to get your fingers close enough to my mouth to suck them.

A perfect spank landed on my butt cheek, and another, before you pulled me over to the sofa and put me over your knee. "Baby, we're going to start with your spanking now and then you're going to take your beatings with the belt, ok?"

Squirming and nodding, butt naked on your fully clothed lap, I choked out a, "yes, daddy", burying my head in your leg and arching my back so my ass was nicely presented for you. Gently but with a consistent, relentless rhythm your palm rained down on my cheeks.

"Big girl voice..." as you directed the next slaps to my inner thighs forcing my legs open.

"Yes daddy, I'm sorry daddy, thank you I'm sorry I played with myself so much without your permission...", I quivered as I felt my ass cheeks warming up from the spanking, and my swelling pussy starting to drip.

A pause in the beating and I feel your fingers circling my pussy, pushing up towards my clit, teasing before your hands go to work the butt plug again. A deep groan of pleasure escaped me, and the spanking resumed, slower but more forcefully.

Massaging then grasping one cheek to reveal my holes, you spat on my ass and started to gently fuck me with the butt plug till it popped out my ass, quickly sliding your thumb in its place.

I gripped your leg, burying my face into it trying to cover a deep grunt of pleasure. My asshole tightly gripped your thumb as you lightly teased circles around my rim. Without question I opened my mouth as you fed me the buttplug, the thumb was gone and spanking resumed, diligently making sure every inch was evenly glowing.

Tears involuntarily streamed from my eyes as you reminded me I bought this on myself for being such a slut, not asking daddies permission to cum and I could feel my pussy clenching, like it was begging for your cock.

The slaps became harder and more deliberate, your palm pausing at impact, gripping my round, full ass, the same spot, over and over. The spanks were replaced by caresses, and I felt your hand on my face, smearing the tears running down my face. My ass was stinging but you looked so proud, and the pain wasn't noticeable over how empty my pussy felt.

You pushed me off your lap suddenly, grabbing a pigtail to pull me back to all fours, and told me to crawl to my bedroom...

As instructed in front of the mirrors laid my favourite dildos and impact toys. You took off your trousers and sat down, and I gazed hungrily at the sight of your cock trying to burst out of your boxers. "No hands, go fetch the big glass one."

I looked at him pouting, eyes wide, almost humping the air in desperation. You just raised an eyebrow and looked over to the toy on the floor. Desperate for your approval, I turned around giving you full access to my beaten ass and holes trying to get this heavy glass dildo into my mouth.

Your fingers immediately went to probe my asshole, gently swirling around the rim.

I shivered in anticipation, aware of my swollen pussy again, turning around looking ridiculous with this thing sucked into my mouth. You took it, pushing me back round so you could carry on playing with my ass.

I heard him Squirting some lube onto the dildo and felt the thick, cold glass pressed against my tight hole. You patiently waited for it to relax around the hard tip before slowly starting to move it in and out, in tight circles, slowly working it deeper bead by bead.

No one had ever made me want to beg them to fuck me in the ass so badly.

My pussy and clit and nipples aching for his touch, ignored but still dripping and hard with arousal, I felt myself grinding with his thrusts. "Princess look at you, my perfect anal slut...", as my greedy ass slurped up another bead of the dildo. You let go and I could see it stayed held there, proudly, in the mirror behind me.

You ordered me to face you again, uncomfortably shuffling around, big glass beaded dildo still sticking out my ass, as you were admiring the view in the mirror I groaned a sigh of relief as you finally freed your big, hard cock from you pants. Starting to play with your cock, your other hand went back to my mouth, fingers exploring every crevice, slowly starting to finger fuck my throat again.

I could feel my juices trickling down my leg, my ass tightly gripping the glass toy, as I gagged on your fingers and my thick drool. Your cock so close to my mouth now, gleaming with precum, please daddy, I tried to say but all that came out were some pathetic garbled sounds.

You laughed at me removing your hand and wiping it all over my face.

"Please daddy, please can I taste your cock no..." you spat in your hand and, SMACK! The slap around the face wasn't hard, just a shock as I processed what just happened.

"Patience baby I told you I need to make sure you can handle my fingers before I trust you with my cock."

A million emotions hit me at once, every part of me determined to be good enough to worship your cock; equally full of shame at what a desperate slut you've made me.

"In fact, you can get down on the floor now. Ass in the air. Don't move a muscle. I'm going to take a shower and then come back to deal with you."

Slapping my ass for good measure, you repositioned the dildo getting heavy in my ass, making sure it was deep enough to stay.

I wanted to argue but found myself nodding face down on the floor, "BABY, you know how to answer properly now...", you said. The leather of the belt thwacked perfectly from top to bottom of my ass cheek, I tried so hard not to flinch out of the position you told me to stay in.

THWACK! The other cheek, tears streaming involuntarily at this new sensation, "thank you daddy, please enjoy your shower, I won't move I promise."

"Better baby girl, remember, not a muscle while you think about what I'm going to do with you next."

I listened to your footsteps padding toward the bathroom and finally took a big gulp of air, exhaling with shuddery breath. I'd just opened the door and now I was here? The night hadn't even started yet.

to be continued in PT2!

ccbelle
ccbelle
18 Followers