Giving In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed and I couldn't tear my gaze away as I saw her deep breaths cause her chest to rise and fall, the crevice between those perfect, tanned mounds widening slightly on the rise, then pressing together again on the fall. Rise and fall. In. Out. In. Out.

In, and rise.

Out, and fall.

I must have been breathing deeply as well because I saw goosebumps rising on her neck as she continued to breath in. And out. It took a very, very long time for my brain to catch up and realize that what I was doing was very, very wrong. Still her chest rose and fell. I didn't look away. I could feel my erection growing in my loose PJ bottoms, likely tenting them. In, and out. Rise and fall. This is so wrong. Still I stared.

In.

And out.

In. I noticed my breathing was starting to match hers. Out. I exhaled.

I don't know if it's the same for other men, but when I become horny, it's almost like the rational, analytical part of my brain that usually runs on hyper drive, bombarding my mind with thoughts non-stop, all day, every day, just...shuts down. It basically takes over my entire being and it becomes what other people have described as a sort of out-of-body experience. And it seems like, in those moments, my libido knows exactly what to do. It scares me sometimes, if we're being completely honest. And, again, I'm not sure if anyone else experiences this, but you can just feel when someone else is horny as well. It's like your hormones or pheromones or whatever are communicating on some sixth sense level, telling you to get your head out of your asses and start fucking each other.

I knew what I was doing was wrong, even as I shifted my arm around her, embracing her as I felt her lean forward and then slowly lean back against my chest, resting comfortably as we nestled against the couch together. I knowingly kept my eyes trained on her breasts, and all the while I could feel her breathing in and out. Saw her chest rise and fall. My fingers began lightly tracing small figures on her arm. She shivered, and I felt the goosebumps rising there. Her breathing had become a little shaky by now. Sort of a stuttered "in" followed by a steady "out." I was now blatantly staring at that crevice inside her shirt as it rose and fell, her breasts squeezing together, and then pulling apart. A light sheen of sweat glistened on her chest from the dim reflection of the screen. I could even see all of the individual little nearly-invisible hairs, almost twinkling as her chest rose and fell. My gaze moved to her eyes, looking forward but very clearly unfocused. Her mouth, parted and moving in time with her breathing.

She turned to look at me, for an instant I saw in her eyes lust, and love, and a million other things I can't describe. Confusion, fear, trust. Vulnerability. I think that was the moment that I finally admitted to myself that I had been attracted to my sister for a long time. All the light touches, the lingering stares, the slightly prolonged hugs. Perhaps that should have deterred me.

It didn't.

I continued to trace shapes on her arms. I continued to stare into her emerald eyes, lost in them. I continued to breathe lightly on her neck. I relished every shiver, felt every goosebump. I felt her hips begin to grind, slowly - instinctively. I put my hand on her hip. Our gaze held. I put pressure there, she lifted her hips up and into my lap. Still our gaze held, her mouth parting even wider as her breathing deepened, her chest rising and falling, her hips still grinding even as they settled into my lap.

I heard muffled laughter coming from the front of the room, one of the family had found some joke from Minion comical or something. It barely registered. I lifted the hem of her shirt, playing with it a bit, letting my knuckles graze the bare skin of her midriff. I felt her breathing stutter again, and still her gaze held, giving me permission. Her hot, minty breath mingled with mine and sent another shiver through me. My fingers found their way to the hems of her pajama bottoms. She continued to stare straight into my eyes, mouth open and panting, as I rolled the hem in my fingers. Finally my hands began to trace their way down, meeting the tops of her panties. Her legs parted ever so slightly as her eyes begged me to continue, her panting becoming more erratic. I felt the heat from her body as my fingers traced the outside of her panties to the damp folds of her nether region. She gasped and scooted back just slightly, pressing against my very enlarged, and very stiff cock, and it was my turn to gasp just slightly as she continued her slow grind, our eyes never wavering as my fingers began to trace the soft, plush outline of her nether lips, covered by her panties.

Her eyes grew hungry with need. Her hips rocked in time with my own ministrations and we stayed like that for what felt like an eternity.

Finally, she bit her lower lip. "Derek...please..." She gasped. I panicked and started to remove my hand from it's forbidden and incestuous place but before it broke free, she grabbed my wrist with her hand and shook her head, guiding my hand back in underneath her now soaked panties. "Please..." she begged again, her tempo against my crotch never changing.

I'm going to hell. There's a special place right next to the eternal fires with my name on it. "Derek J Pierce. Sin: Incest." Oh wait, I don't believe in Hell. Well, that's convenient. I plunged my fingers deep inside her cunt, and she stifled a groan, just barely.

My second girlfriend was one of those god-given women who actually helps teach other men "what to do" while in the throws of passion. I had a good three months of practice to get it right with her, and I knew exactly where my sister's G-spot was, that rough patch you almost had to curl your finger back to find, but once you did, you were rewarded with the pleasure of knowing that she is putty in your hands.

Regardless of what I believed, there has to be some sort of hell for what I did, but God did it feel good to see my sister writhe in pleasure as I administered to her orgasmic needs. She came once and I thanked God - well, fate, karma, the powers that be, whatever - that she was silent when she orgasms. She came again almost immediately after as I switched to her enlarged clit, rubbing and pinching it tenderly and thanking Brittany (not my other sister, but the aforementioned girlfriend. Weird, I know) for what she taught me.

During this she had finally looked away from me (and my eyes went straight back to her heaving chest), her mouth forming a permanent "O" from her silent screams. I couldn't take it anymore, and finally I gently nudged her chin in, she looked back to me and our lips crashed together, sending a wave of unimaginable pleasure coursing through me. Judging by her shiver, it had the same effect on her. Everything else we had done, for some reason, we could come back from. Don't ask me how or why, but that kiss was what sealed the deal.

We would never come back from it. I'm not sure either of us wanted to. Her grinding finally got to me as well, and I unloaded what felt like a very full, very large load into my freshly cleaned pajamas. Brianna got a wicked smile on her face as she realized what I had done, and I only grinned sheepishly, finally coming out of my euphoria.

We seemed to both realize the movie was coming to a close, and instinctively removed ourselves to more appropriate locations on the couch. Blessedly the family was unaware that we had all but had sex about ten feet behind them.

We had family prayer, with Brianna and I kneeling very close, our arms touching, our PJs both sopping wet and starting to stick. I looked over at her and saw her smirking, thinking the same thing I was. This is so wrong. And I don't give two fucks. Then that got me thinking further. Would I give two fucks? Or three? Possibly more? I found that train of thought comical and started to chuckle lightly before Mom cleared her throat, bringing me back to reality. Brianna just widened her smile, and we closed our eyes as Dad said "Amen."

Mom looked straight at me. "What was that about, Derek?"

I grinned sheepishly. "You know those moments when you're supposed to be silent but your mind keeps dwelling on other things until you can't contain it anymore?" I explained. Brianna snorted in understanding but thankfully it was lost on my mom, who only rolled her eyes. "Yeah, sorry."

She only grinned. "Go on, get to bed you three. We'll see you in the morning. Jake you've got school in the morning, off you go!"

Jake groaned. "Awww!! Can't I stay home just once? Pleeease!?"

My mom said nothing, just stared at him with that evil look that mothers seem to perfect sometime between matrimony and childbirth. We all laughed as he stomped away up the stairs to his room. "Don't stay up late, you two." Dad's gruff voice carried into the theater as they hobbled away upstairs to their bedroom.

We stared at each other a moment, grinned, and through some mutual, non-awkward psychic communication, decided we were too tired to talk about this, well, change of events right now. We both said "G'nite" and went to our respective rooms.

I changed out of my sticky PJs, took a quick shower (I'm kind of a personal hygiene freak), and climbed into bed. A half-hour or so later I heard my door open as Brianna slowly tip-toed into the room and got under the covers, wrapping her arm around me as I grabbed her hand. She pressed her body tightly against mine, and we fell almost instantly asleep.

12