Giving In

Story Info
Jackie finds her son's erotic stories.
6.8k words
4.66
78.9k
141
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a short start to a longer collection. It's a mother son, extra kinky, extra dirty talking - story based around a Mother deciding to give in and allow herself to cross over to the taboo. She finds her son's story collection and it's off from there. Not much build, and that's ok. Hope you enjoy it. If you don't... I did. All characters are fictional and of legal age.

Also, this was originally formatted to read easier, and be able to differentiate from the actual story, and the erotic story the characters are reading. If the format gets lost during the transfer... I tried.

I stared down at my mother as she softly kissed the head of my dick. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Her long auburn hair between my legs, with her in the middle looking up at me.

"Is this where you want Mommy?" she asked me. I could barely speak. Then she slowly licked up the entire shaft of my cock.

"Yes..." I whimpered.

"Did you ever dream you'd feel your cock in your Mother's mouth?" she asked, before she gently closed her warm mouth around me. I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer.

"Mom," I tried to warn but I could barely speak. I looked down at my mother and she knew. She smirked with my cock in her mouth and then did something I wasn't prepared for. She looked up at me and plunged herself forward, until I felt myself push into her throat. I couldn't hold back my orgasm.

"Mom..." I moaned. I felt a surge of cum leave me and shoot into her throat. Jackie's eyes got wide and she gagged at the first rush of her son's cum. She didn't pull away though. I looked down to see my Mother looking directly up at me. This time, as the 2nd and 3rd thrust of my cum shot into her mouth, my Mother never looked away or gagged. She just kept staring directly up at me. Her throat bulged as she swallowed me down her throat. Her eyes seemed to lock on and connect to some primitive-lust deep inside of me. I wanted to watch her drink my cum as long as I could.

Her eyes told me she slowly pulled me out of her throat. Her eyes were watering and red.

"O just wait baby."

-------------------------------

Jackie couldn't look away. She knew she needed to get up and walk out - immediately. She

could deal with all of this on her own time, and just maybe make herself forget it - if she's lucky. But It'd be a lot worse if she got caught sitting here reading it. Sean would be home any minute. But she was fascinated and terrified and something inside of her insisted she keep reading. Besides, she had at least 5 minutes still, she thought to herself.

She clicked back to the file named Stories and looked at the list. She clicked on one titled "The Darkest Fantasy". She scanned through the beginning until she found what she was looking for. Just like the first 2 stories she read.

"My mother is a beautiful, all natural redhead. Her figure is beautifully full, with large all natural breasts and a wide set of hips. Her soft lips tend to wear a light red lipstick and her skin is a flawless cream. Her gorgeous Auburn hair falls on to her shoulders where it dies in casual curls. I fantasize what she looks like on her back spreading herself open for me.

It was the same Mother character in all of his stories. The same busty, all natural redhead with big tits. It was her... The Mother in every one of Sean's stories... was her.

1

Jackie was sitting in her son's room at his desk, reading his laptop. Stories that he very clearly wrote, about being in love with his mother. She sat in disbelief, just trying to organize the basic facts in her head.

My son fantasies about me. He writes sex stories... about me. Jackie thought to herself in shock. 20 minutes ago her life had been completely normal. Now she felt like the room was spinning. She scrolled down to an area with some dialogue and read...

------------------------

"Mommy please... " I begged her. She was straddled over top of my lap and had my arms pinned up by my head. I could easily have overpowered her if I wanted to but I didn't want to. She glided back and forth over my rock hard shaft, sliding her pussy juices over me and driving me insane.

"Tell me what you want baby" Mom demanded. Her pupils were wide and she was yelling. "Tell me what you always wanted to tell me"

"Please Mom!" I couldn't contain myself

"Please what Sean?" She bent over and whispered in my ear.

"Please Mommy, Please. Fuck me." I finally let out. "I want to be inside of you" I said as I thrust upwards. My mother threw her ass back to keep me from penetrating her.

She slid forward. this time slowly, staying low until her face was across from mine. She reached down with one hand and grabbed my cock.

"Is this what you wanted, baby?" Mom asked me. Then, looking me in the eyes my mother slid herself down on to me until I was completely inside of her. "You wanted to fuck me?".

She slowly threw her ass up and down sliding herself up and down my cock. I could feel the wet juice of her pussy come down and soak my balls while I was all the way inside of her. It wasn't just the soft wet touch of pussy. This was different. This was the ultimate forbidden fruit. To feel his mother stretched open and him inside of her was a 1000 taboo dreams coming true.

"Is this what you wanted Sean?" my mother asked me, staring through me into my soul. "Your Mother?"

"Fuck mom! Yes. Yes.... you're all I've ever wanted. I don't care that it's wrong." My voice got more stern and I freed my wrists to grab hers instead. I could feel the need to take control. I sat up and spun my mother around in one quick move, until she was suddenly underneath me with a look of surprise. It was my turn to pin her wrist up by her ears.

"In fact," I continued, "I like that it's wrong."

My mother's eyes lit up and she smiled. She knew how to get into my head.

"You know how wrong this is?" she moaned as I slid into her. "You're fucking your little slutty Mommy and no one knows. No one knows I let my son secretly spread me open and fuck me"

You like the taboo don't you Sean? You like it when it's something you can't have.

------------------

The front door clicked open and her real son Sean walked in from school. Jackie in no time had closed the files and left the computer exactly the way she found it. She grabbed a basket of dirty laundry from her son's room and headed into the hallway upstairs.

"Hi," Sean said as he walked in. He threw his backpack down on one of the barstools that surrounded the kitchen island, and headed for the refrigerator.

"HI babe" Jackie called downstairs. Her voice was that of someone else. An imposter while she was clearly in shock. "Be down in a sec." She needed to collect herself.

She put the basket down and headed into her room. She locked the door behind her and laid down on her bed. Her husband and her had a nice king size bed in their large master bedroom. It was covered with decorative pillows that get tossed on the floor at night.

The stories were playing over and over again in her head. Please Mommy, fuck me. she could hear her real son saying in her head. She sat up and looked at herself in the mirror. Staring back at her was a woman in her late 40s that had a full figure and soft gentle facial features.

Just like in her son's stories, she had large D cup breasts and fair skin. And just like in Sean's stories, she had auburn hair that fell to her shoulders.

She knew she wasn't ugly, but she couldn't believe she had the body her 18 year old son fantasized about. She closed her eyes and laid back down on the bed. She could see her son laying down beneath her. Just like the story. She could feel herself sliding over his hard cock.

"You like that Sean?" She moaned quietly. Her eyes shot open. What was that she thought? Her heart was racing and she could feel a tingle climbing up her spine. Jackie felt her pussy getting wet. What was happening to her she thought. "You want to fuck mommy?" she whispered out loud to the empty room again.

She reached down and slid her hand into her panties. She was shaking. Something that had never happened before pulsing through her. She felt like all she had to do was touch her clit and...

Jackie moaned outloud "Fuck me Sean, Fuck your Mother." and reached for her clit. She shook as she found it, cumming before she even touched herself. She shook and shuttered and her pussy let out a surge of liquid. She soaked her shorts through and it puddled underneath her in her bed. She lay there for a minute not knowing what to think. She had never cum like that in her life... and it happened while thinking about fucking her son. She didn't know what was happening, but she didn't feel like stopping it.

--------------------

Jackie lived at home with her son Sean, her husband Matt, and during the summers, their 20 year old daughter Olivia who's away at school during the year. Matt is a software engineer that makes enough money that Jackie doesn't have to work. She just sits at home bored most days wondering where her life has gone. So when her son came home from school it was just the two of them for a little while until Sean's dad got home around dinner time.

She couldn't trust herself not to say something or act out of the ordinary, so Jackie avoided her son most of the afternoon and dinner. It wasn't until later that night that Sean talked to his mom.

"Hey babe, can you do me a favor?" Can you let me use your laptop for a few minutes so I can use your photo editing software?" Jackie asked her son after dinner while she was loading the dishwasher. She had no idea what made this impulsive plan pop into her head, but she liked it. Sean glanced over at his mother, briefly surprised she knew what photo editing software was.

"Ya sure, I'll bring it down in a couple minutes." he told his mother and headed up to get it. Jackie ran to get an old flash drive she knew had vacation photos on. When Sean came back down with his laptop he handed it to his mother and sat on the couch to watch whatever was on.

Jackie quickly opened up Photoshop and loaded a couple pictures just in case Sean looked over. She then quickly went to the folder she'd found titled Stories. She copied the entire folder and sent it to the thumb drive. She closed the laptop and handed it to Sean.

"That was quick," he said confused.

"Changed my mind, I don't like the pictures. Thanks though" and she kissed her son on the cheek. Something she hadn't done in a long time. She could barely contain herself and she took the thumb drive to the desktop computer in her bedroom. Her husband was a heavy, and medicated sleeper.

She went into the dark room and could hear her husband snoring from the bed. She turned on the computer and the bright LED light poured over her. She wasted no time finding the file. She couldn't control herself and she had no idea why. She clicked on a story called My Slut Mother and started reading.

"That's it you dirty boy, spread your mother." she told her son. She was all on fours on the bed with her ass in the air. Sean crouched behind her spreading her ass cheeks open and licking her asshole. He could feel the resistance of her hole pushing against his tongue.

Jackie froze, she had no idea Sean thought about this stuff. She could feel the tingle starting. Her son was a complete deviant and Jackie couldn't read enough.

"Am I your little slut baby? Please tell me. Tell Mommy she's your little slut." Jackie begged.

Jackie in real life froze. This was the first time she had read her name printed in one of Sean's stories. It solidified it in some way. There was no denying all the evidence. These were direct glimpses into her son's incestuous fantasies for her. There was something about how real it all felt that fueled that tingle in her spin. She spent enough of her life doing what she was supposed to do. She decided she was going to do what felt right. And how wrong this all was, felt right.

She reached down and slid her middle finger into her pussy as she kept reading.

"You're my personal Mommy slut. I can do whatever I want to you, whenever I want. Do you like taking care of people being a Mother? Letting him use you?"

She could feel herself losing control again. She'd never in her life been so easy to get off. Her legs began shaking,

"Yes baby, I like being your slutty Mom '' Jackie moaned out loud. Her husband kept snoring. She could feel something inside of her changing. She couldn't explain it, she just knew that something was different. She could feel her hesitation slipping away. She reached over for her phone. What she did next was a line she couldn't cross back over.

She opened her phone and pulled up a picture of her son from a few weeks ago. It was real now. She looked at the picture of Sean on her phone and pushed her fingers inside of herself again. It wasn't just imagination now. She couldn't believe how attractive she found him. This wasn't just lust. This was something different and unique and probably only something an Incestuous Mother would understand. She stared at her beautiful son and moaned. She felt love and lust. She wanted to hold him and caress him and kiss him gently and protect him. She wanted to be everything he ever needed. She was becoming completely consumed with desire.

"You want to fuck Mommy, don't you... you want to fuck your Mother?" She asked the picture of her son quietly and through almost gritted teeth. She wasn't talking to her son's story anymore. She was talking to her son. She looked down at her son as she squealed. She lurched in the computer chair and let out a gush all over herself again. Her sweatpants were soaked through and down by her feet a puddle of her juice accumulated.

She went to get a towel to clean it up, and when she finished, she opened another story.

------------------

The next day Jackie didn't know if she was coming or going. She paced the house and talked out loud to herself.

"OK, clearly this can not happen for real Jack" she told herself nervously. "One, it's wrong, plain and simple. On top of that, what if someone found out... Unless we just made sure to..."

"Jesus, Jackie, get it together. You can't really be planning this. At some point around 2pm she found herself looking in the mirror at herself. What she saw wasn't her. It was a reflection of the shell that she lived her life in. A husband that doesn't love her anymore, despite giving up her career for him. A house that's empty all day. Why can't I be happy? Why can't I be loved? She was starting to lose grip on the idea of normalcy. She went to her computer and printed her favorite story and waited for Sean to get home.

Sean walked in like he always does but this time his mother was sitting on the couch when he walked in. She was just sitting there looking at him. He stopped and smiled and just looked back.

"Um, you ok?" he asked his mom, smiling.

"Ya baby. Sit down." she told Sean calmly. He stopped smiling and sat down on the chase portion of the sectional.

"Did someone die?" Sean asked his mother with a little lightness still, and a lot more seriousness.

"No baby," Jackie chuckled. "We just need to talk." Sean was increasingly suspicious. His mother had never talked to him or his sister in this tone before. It was weird. It was kind of stern and even. Much different than her normal loving, passive tone. That, and it was never good when someone had to "talk" with you.

"Ok, what's up?" Sean asked his mother nervously now.

Jackie looked at her son and her heart pounded a mile a minute. She had butterflies in her stomach and she felt herself shaking. It was now or never. She could make something up and retreat now and never look back, pretending like it all never happened, or she should go through with this. She could be the same generic mother and housewife she'd always been, or she could be a whole new version of herself, letting herself have what she wants. She took a deep breath and made her decision.

"I found your stories Sean." Jackie told her son matter of factly. She let the silence ring out for a second. There was some deviant pleasure in telling someone that you know their darkest secrets. Especially her son's, which is one person's fantasies she's never supposed to know about. Sean's deer in the headlights look and lack of response is what Jackie expected.

"Nothing to say?" Jackie toyed her son. "Normally you have so much to say."

"Mum, I..." He sputtered off

"Do you think I'm mad?" she asked him. She still was giving no inclination on how she felt. It could be possible. The question was sincere.

"I'm sorry." Sean muttered. Tears welled in his eyes and he looked down to the ground. "I don't know what's wrong with me.

Jackie picked up the stack of papers she had next to her on the couch. They were pages from one of her son's stories. She felt like someone else was taking over. Some version of herself that has been locked away for a long time. She looked at her son who was terrified and in shock and smirked at him. Sean's mother had become possessed by her lust. She read out loud.

"I looked down at my mother staring up at me. She had me entirely in her throat. She gagged as I grabbed her hair and pulled her even harder onto my cock. She starred up at me while I fucked her face. Finally, I pulled her off my dick and she gasped for air.

You like like how I fuck my whore Mother's mouth?" I asked her.

"Yes baby, fuck mommy's mouth." she told me before she plunged herself onto my shaft again, gagging herself.

Jackie stopped reading and let the silence settle for a second. Sean sat on the couch staring at his mother. He was mortified. He had nothing to say but couldn't look away. His pupils were huge with fear.

"Is that what you want Sean? To treat your Mother like that? To... use me" Jackie asked sternly, and both of them felt the spark from her words. She referred to herself personally and not the character. Sean looked at his mother shocked. He had no idea what to say and even if he did he was frozen.

Then, in a different story..." Jackie said and flipped to another page to read.

"I looked over at the most beautiful woman in the world looking back at me. Her auburn hair fell like an angel's hair. Her breasts were pressed together showing her cleavage made from perfectly milky smooth skin. My mother had the softest, most seductive face you'd ever seen. And it was smirking deviantly at me. Mom took a step towards me and put her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her against me. The most beautiful, sexy, kinky, loving woman I had ever seen was right in front of me, and I could feel the world stand still.

"I love you Mom" I told her and felt her lips meet mine.

The silence now was undeniable. Jackie stopped reading and put the papers down. It took everything in her to continue to play it cool and in charge. Truth be told she loved both stories, but Sean didn't know that yet. He didn't know anything about how his mother was going to react.

Is that how you feel about me too Sean?" Still there was silence from her son. "Do you think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world?" She stared at her son staring back at her. She desperately wanted to hear him answer Yes.

"I'm sorry Mom" Sean finally said, and hung his head

Jackie's heart plunged. She didn't want him to hurt. But she knew what was coming so she stuck to her character.

"You should be," she said in a tone that Sean had never heard before. He looked up to see his mother stand up. She slowly started walking towards him, until she stood in front of him, looking down at her son. Sean's heart shifted in rhythm. This felt different

12