Giving in to Temptation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at my wit's end, ready to capitulate. "Poppy... please..."

She looks over to me... "Yes, master?" Then the phone rang.

I turned around, shaking, covered in sweat, took the remote, and turned it off. "I win."

I answered the phone. "Hi Cici... Yes - Poppy will meet you at the elevator." I buzzed her in. "Poppy - please put your bikini back on and greet Cici at the elevator. Poppy was a bit stunned. "Master? Cici?"

"Oh - right... in all the morning's excitement, I forgot to tell you. You're getting a bikini wax this morning. My friend Cici is making a special house call for you. Now - off you go. Don't forget your cardboard."

I'm not sure whether Poppy's look of - surprise? rage? embarrassment? - was from losing the bet, or from being required now to greet our guest on her cardboard mat. Both, probably.

"Hurry along dear - please don't keep our guest waiting."

"Master - do you really expect me to shuffle along on my square while she's here?" Yep. Slave, after all. Slaves do slave stuff. While she was retrieving Cici, I removed the demon contraption and, after cleaning it, decided it might be handy for future use.

I gotta tell you - Poppy was furious. For all that, though, she did what she was told. And the view of her anal plug as she scooted along was a sight to behold. I wondered how it made her feel... it'd been in for a while now. More to the point, I wondered what would happen when the two met, and how they'd receive each other. For Cici's part, she had some perspective, though this particular greeting might have been a bit over the top. Poppy, I imagine, mustered what dignity she had left, and soldiered on. I suppose they could have made an alliance of sorts and turned on me, but that was, I betted, not in either's nature. In her heart, Poppy wanted to be told what to do, and Cici wanted to serve, and to learn. In any case, a few minutes later, both arrived in my office. Poppy took her position on her square, and Cici greeted me with a hug and a kiss. She is dressed with her usual elegance. Today, a jeans miniskirt, an unbuttoned jeans jacket, and - underneath - a bodysuit. The body suit was beige, with a collared halter top. It form-fitted her body, giving a hint of the full, perfect breasts pressed into her torso. Drop dead gorgeous, and dressed to kill.

"So Steve - this is Poopy?" she smiled...

"No hun - 'Poppy." Cici blushed and made her apologies. She looked around the room, and seemed to pick up a scent uncharacteristic of an office setting.

"It seems you two have been busy this morning!," she said as she scanned about, noting the riding crop perched against the chair.

"Yeah - we had a bet."

"Who won?"

"Me."

"Not surprised. What were the wages?

"Haven't decided yet. Seems Poppy's overconfidence wrote me a blank check."

"Oh dear! You will be kind to her?"

"I will give her her desires. Don't think she knows what her desires are, though. Or - perhaps, that she has yet to come to terms with them. At least.. That's what I sense. Your thoughts?"

"Yes - but you need help" Cici smiles, then taps on the portable table under her arm, and gestures at the day bag slung across her shoulder. Where would you like me to set up?"

"How about right across the way - It's a nice, expansive view of the bay from there." Cici nods. Perfect.

For her part, Poppy is a bit overwhelmed. By everything. First, that I'd allowed another 'player' into our game. Second, that Cici is gorgeous. Third, that she was getting 'waxed.' Now. By Cici. I think her brain overloaded a little bit.

As she set up, Cici's mind wandered: "Steve - you need a new place. This is not good, here, in your office."

Cici is poor, and has - perhaps - a limited command of the Queen's English. But she is canny, if not also brilliant.

"Ya Cici - you're right. In fact, I'm house hunting later. Care to tag along?"

"Is Poppy coming?" No.

"Yes - I'd enjoy that." Poppy's listening to all this, and her brain is swirling, but has elected to remain silent. I imagine her legs are getting quite tired. "Cici - are you about ready?"

"Yes. Can Poppy come join me?" I look at Poppy. She's lost in a sea of conflict. Still horny, still sticky wet, embarrassed at the thought of exposing her engorged pussy, and challenged by Cici. The entire situation... the bikini, the crop, the cardboard... all seems insane to her... How did she ever get to this point in the first place????

"Poppy," I said, "It's OK, Trust me. Cici is good people, and I think you'll enjoy this." Without another word, Poppy spins about and scoots her way over to the table.

"Steve - It might be easier if you let me tell her what to do." Right.

Cici has Poppy remove her bikini and climb onto the table. "Have you ever had a wax?" No. "This might hurt a bit. We should relax you." Cici removed her jacket, exposing her perfect form. The cut of the bodysuit was high on the hip, exposing a disk of skin from the top of her skirt to the bottom of her rib cage; low scoop back reveals a tan line and no hint of a bra. Cici begins her task, taking her time. She trims Poppy's bush to the appropriate length, and begins a thorough massage. I mean thorough. In short order, Poppy is squirming on the table. Then, grinding into it, with considerable frustration.

Cici: "It's OK hun. You're supposed to cum. It relaxes you." Cici has done this before, and does it well.

Poppy: "I cannot. Not without... permission." Cici looks at me - I had moved closer to the window, coffee in hand, watching.

"That's true, I replied. No permission." Cici stares at me.

"Steve - if you're going to deny her, do it properly." Then to Poppy: "Sorry hon - no relax for you. Lets get started." She warms the wax and starts about her business. Now, I suppose having pubic hair ripped from one's genital region has got to hurt. But I did not expect that particular noise. Wow. I had to turn my head. For her part, Cici quickly massaged the affected area, which both calmed and aroused Poppy. She worked quickly and methodically, repeating the calming massage at each step. Poppy flip-flopped from agony to arousal with each application.

"Steve - Could you help? I need her legs like this." With that, she lifted Poppy's legs, exposing her ass and the plug. "We'll have to remove this, of course. May I?" Yeah. Go ahead.

Cici's done this before. Poppy's already aroused. Cici teases the plug... almost to its apex, and then slides it back in, all the while stroking her pussy lips. Poppy is a mess, not deciding yet whether to beg to cum or not.

"Steve - would you please hold her legs while I wax her ass?" Poppy's eyes alight. Before she can react, Cici has bathed the area around her anus with the wax. This is gonna hurt. Cici is kind, and pulls quickly, expertly. Poppy's tears are short-lived, replaced with a futile effort to hump against the soothing stroke of Cici's fingers along her anus.

"Steve - you should continue to hold her. I need to use tweezers to pluck any hairs that may have remained behind." I'm not gonna lie: I clinched my sphincter at the thought... better her than I. A dozen or so plucks later, the process is complete.

Cici: "Usually at this point, Steve, we reward our clients with an orgasm." This would explain the line of women at the spa... I'm such an idiot. Why did I not figure this out sooner?

Cici: "So - orgasm for Poppy? My sense is this is part of your 'bet.'" Cici is curious, not judgmental. I think she rather enjoys her new role.

Me: "No. But she enjoys being teased... edged, if you will."

Cici: "Yes, of course. Many women like. May I?" Yes. Please.

"It's a pity, Steve, you don't have a vibrator..." O but I do... I collect it and provide to Cici. I should not have, in retrospect, but live and learn...

For the next 30 minutes or so, Cici teaches me more about womens' pussies than I'd ever imagined. Poppy is beside herself. At one point, Cici used the straps from the portable table to hold her down. Jeez. By the time she was done, Poppy was sobbing, out of breath. It was a sight to behold: She was on her back, with her lower back arched to the extent she could muster. Covered in sweat, her breasts hanging fully, heavily, off the sides of her rib cage. Her pussy was perfectly smooth. Cici had massaged the sting away and then applied some ointments to relieve the symptoms; Poppy's pussy was bald, glistening, and perfectly exposed as she tried to extend herself to Cici's touch. Poppy actually strained a pectoral muscle in her attempt to either 1- escape or 2 - rape the vibrator.

"You should let her cum."

"Yeah - I know. But she loves it. Maybe tomorrow." Poppy cries out.

"Steve?

"Ya?"

"I will shave you now, yes?" WTF.

"Not wax. Shave. I think you will like the result. It will be better for us both when we fuck." I have no idea why I agreed.

Now, trusting a woman with your dick is one thing in and of itself. Trusting her with your dick with a razor in her hand... Cici tweaked Poppy's nipples, let her go, changed the sheets, and invited my onto the table.

"Poppy," Cici instructed, "I need your help. Shaving a man... better if he is hard, and his balls tight. Just like prior to orgasm, yes?"

Poppy was in a state to agree to anything. With little further guidance, Poppy - naked, shaved - started kissing me from head to toe. She dragged her boobs along the way, her nipples teasing my most sensitive spots. Cici teases her pussy while Poppy works. It didn't take long to get me to the edge. Cici took some cream, worked it into me, and began her task. Skilled, patient, thoughtful, meticulous. She rinsed me off, inspected her work and proclaimed success.

"Perhaps Poppy can inspect,?" she suggested. "With her tongue, of course." Cici was a quick learner. With patience belying her state of mind, Poppy began to lick my balls, cock, all the while her boobs pressed against my leg and her fingers playing with my nipples. Cici came around to the head of the table and started kissing me, while Poppy took me into her mouth, doing all she could to take the length of me. She worked me into and out of her mouth; it seemed she was trying to use her tongue on me the way Cici used her tongue on Poppy earlier... I was in heaven, and very close to cumming, when Poppy slipped a finger into my anus.

The speed and enthusiasm of my orgasm surprised everyone. As I came, I pulled Cici close to me, deepening our kiss. Poppy - god bless her - never let go, and swallowed it all.

Afterwards, Cici produced hot towels and wiped us all off, advising Poppy to wear loose clothing for the rest of the day. I sent Poppy home, with instructions to call in sick the next day and meet me at my club. Cici and I found a nice place for Sunday brunch and then went house hunting.

To Be Continued...

12