Giving in to Temptation Pt. 03

Story Info
Elena and Jason discuss their new mother/son relationship.
2.1k words
4.65
35k
83

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,730 Followers

After their shower, Jason and Elena sat on the couch and discussed their new relationship. Obviously Elena didn't want Jason to say anything to anyone. Jason didn't need to be told, he knew all about the societal taboos that some people had about incest. She also told him that now there couldn't be any more secrets between them since they had just shared one of the most intimate acts two people can share, and after that, what was there to hide?

The rest of the day passed uneventfully, because as much as mother and son wanted to jump back into bed, there were some things that needed to be taken care of. After changing the sheets and flipping Jason's mattress, they gave the apartment it's weekly cleaning. Jason took a call from his friends and he told them that his mother wasn't feeling well, so he was staying home to take care of her and he'd catch up with them in a few days.

Elena smiled to herself, "Oh, he's taking care of me, alright."

As afternoon turned to evening, the two snuggled on the couch watching TV while waiting for dinner to finish cooking.

"Mom?"

"Yeah honey?"

"Did you really come into my room this morning to have sex with me?" he asked.

"Yes baby, I did." Elena said, "Like I said before, I couldn't get the thought of that beautiful cock of yours out of my head. It wasn't just that I wanted to fuck you, because I did. But I NEEDED to fuck you. I knew I'd regret it for the rest of my life if I didn't. Plus, I was kind of hoping I'd catch you masturbating again."

Jason smirked a bit, "You know, I would masturbate every morning when I heard you moving around getting ready for work. Especially when you were in the shower. I'd think about you running your hands over your sexy body as you washed up."

"Did you, now?" Elena said, reaching into Jason's shorts and wrapping her hand around his cock.

"Yeah," Jason sighed as his mother pushed his shorts down letting his cock spring free. She spit into her hand and started stroking him, "Before that... I used to... shit that feels good... fantasize..."

"Fantasize about what?" Elena said, slowing down, "Tell me or I'll stop."

"Girls at school..." Jason finally managed to say, Elena continued to masturbate him, "Rita and a few of the other girls I was friends with... heck, even some of my..." he paused as Elena ran her thumb over the head of his cock and he shivered with pleasure as she did.

"Jason, keep talking or I'll stop."

"Some of my teachers... especially my Spanish teacher... she was fucking hot..."

"Yeah?" Elena asked, her hand now moving faster and faster on Jason's cock. He was leaning his head back against her massive breasts, his eyes closed, his breathing shallow, and his heart beating a million miles an hour. "You liked being around all those hot girls and all those sexy older women? You wanted to fuck them didn't you?"

"I did," he gasped out, "I'd imagine what they'd look like naked, what it would feel like to fuck them, or have them suck my dick."

"This dick? This is my dick." Elena said, giving his cock a gentle squeeze, "Right? This is mommy's dick?"

"Yes mom," he said, trying desperately to catch his breath, "Only for you mom. Oh god, don't stop, I'm gonna cum!"

A moment later a huge jet of cum shot out of Jason's cock, landing on his stomach, Elena kept stroking him as another jet shot out and landed on her hand, Jason's body twitched as more cum shot out of his cock, covering Elena's hand. After she had milked him for all he was worth, Elena licked her hand clean.

"Next time, you're going to cum in my mouth." she said as Jason watched her lick the cum off her hand. The two shared a kiss before the timer went off letting them know dinner was ready. "Now go clean up"

After dinner was done, and the dishes were washed the two made their way to Elena's bedroom.

"Time for your next lesson," she said, pulling her clothes off, "But first, mommy needs to suck your dick."

With that she dropped to her knees, pulled Jason's shorts off and swallowed her son's cock. Jason pulled off his shirt as he watched his mother expertly suck his cock. It felt just as good as it did this morning. When he was fully erect, Elena stood up, wrapped her son in an embrace and locked lips with him before she crawled onto the bed.

"Fuck me doggy style, honey. Just drive that dick into mommy from behind."

Jason climbed onto the bed behind his mother and guided his rock hard cock into her pussy. She was already wet with anticipation so he slid in easily. He grabbed her hips and started sliding in and out of her, starting off slow so he could find his pace before steadily fucking his mother.

Elena moaned with passion as she felt her son's cock enter her from behind. God he felt good, filling her up like no man had. She let him control the pace, and Jason understood that. What Jason didn't realize was that Elena had a plan, she had masturbated him to orgasm before dinner so he'd last longer now. She wanted to fuck him in more than one position tonight. She wanted to see how long she could keep him hard and inside her aching pussy. She also wanted to see if he could make her cum again, if he was really that good, or if this morning was simply because she was worked up.

As it would turn out, it was because Jason really was good at pleasuring women. As Jason drove his cock into Elena from behind, she felt an orgasm building and came uncontrollably a few moments later, screaming and shaking, pussy juice dripping down her thighs, as Jason continued to pound her from behind.

"On your back, now!" Elena said, pulling away from him, causing his cock to exit her with a a wet *pop* sound.

Jason lay on the bed, and Elena mounted him, guiding his cock into her. "You just lay there, let me do all the work."

She started bouncing up and down on Jason's cock, getting him as far into her as she could. Jason reached up and grabbed his mother's tits, squeezing and pinching her nipples as she rode her son like a woman possessed.

"That's it baby," Elena groaned, "Play with your mama's huge tities while she rides this huge fucking cock of yours. God you feel so fucking good inside me."

She leaned forward so that her tits were right over Jason's face, he sucked on one, then the other, pushing her tits together and licked her tits one nipple to the other and back.

"Yes, lick those fucking tits baby," she groaned through gritted teeth. "Lick your mother's huge fucking tits. Those are your tits honey, you can suck mommy's tits any time you want, they're just for you my sweet boy."

She slammed herself all the way down and gyrated her hips against Jason's groin before sitting up and crying out in pleasure as another orgasm ripped through her. Jason could feel the warmth as she came, pussy juice oozing out of her and onto his cock. Elena collapsed on top of him, sweaty, out of breath, but totally satisfied. She slowly eased herself off of her son's cock. Jason, of course, was still hard. Elena rolled onto her back.

"They ever show tit fucking in any of those videos you watched?" she asked. "Because that's your next lesson, you're gonna fuck my tities."

Jason had to think for a second, and realized, no, none of the videos he watched did have tit fucking in them. Not that it was difficult to figure out what to do. He mounted his mother's chest, put his well lubed cock between her tits, she pushed them together, and Jason slid his cock back and forth between the beautiful mounds of flesh. He had to brace himself on the headboard of the bed as he watched his cock slide in and out of the valley between his mothers magnificent mammaries.

Elena had angled the pillows behind her head so she could watch Jason's cock slide in between her huge tits.

"This feels amazing mom," Jason groaned, "Almost as good as your pussy."

"I'm glad you like it baby," she said, "Mommy's tits are just for you, mommy's pussy is just for you. Mommy's mouth is just for you."

"And my cock is all yours mom," he said, smiling down at her.

"You getting close, baby?" she asked, "Remember, I want you to cum in my mouth."

"Almost," Jason panted, sweat pouring down his face. "I'm so close."

"Cum for me Jason," she purred, "Cum for your mother. Cum in my mouth, I want to taste your sweet cum."

Elena's dirty talk was all Jason needed, he groaned and exploded, his first jet of cum splashing across her neck and chin. She released his cock from between her tits and took him into her mouth, swallowing the next blast of cum that her son fired off, and the one after that, and the one after that, and the one after that.

Jason reluctantly pulled his spent cock out of his mother's hungry mouth and flopped down on the bed next to her. Elena used a finger to scoop up the cum Jason had shot onto her neck and chin so she could lick it off her fingers. As she lay there staring at the ceiling, trying to catch her breath, she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that fucking her son was the right thing to do. There was no way she was going to let a cock like that go to waste. She also realized she didn't need to teach Jason anything. He knew exactly what to do. She just wanted to make sure he'd only do it with her.

"You know," she said after the two of them had caught their breath. "I think you may need to reconsider where you want to go to college."

Jason had gotten acceptance letters from three different schools, one of them being in the city, just a few subway stops away. He hadn't committed to any one school yet, so it would be an easy choice now to pick the school that would keep him in the city, and more importantly, in his mother's bed.

For the next three days, Jason and his mother spent every morning and night fucking their brains out. On Sunday night, with Elena set to go back to work the next day, she asked Jason to give her a "goodnight fuck."

Ever since Jason was little, every night before bed he and his mother would share a hug and kiss on the cheek. Their "goodnight hug" and "goodnight kiss". Now she wouldn't be satisfied with anything less than a good solid fuck before she went to bed.

They settled into a new routine after that, Elena would go through her usual routine in the morning to get ready for work before kissing Jason goodbye. Jason would either go hang out with his friends, or hang around the house watching TV or playing video games. He always made sure to be home as soon as, if not right after his mother got home from work. When Elena would get home, she'd be lucky if she could get even half her clothes off before Jason's cock was buried deep inside her, sometimes they even made it to the bedroom. Most of the time however, Elena would be on the couch, blouse unbuttoned, tits pulled out of her bra, skirt hiked up around her hips, the crotch of her panties pushed aside, and Jason's cock buried deep inside her, fucking her for all he was worth. After her first orgasm, she'd practically rip her clothes off before taking her son's cock again until Jason exploded inside her. That would satiate the both of them until bedtime when Elena would get her "goodnight fuck". On the weekends they would fuck once in the morning (since Jason usually woke up with an erection), sometimes an afternoon masturbation session (if Jason wasn't out with his friends), and one final fuck before bed.

Once college started they had to alter their schedule slightly since Jason's classes didn't always line up exactly with his mother's work schedule, but they always got their "goodnight fuck" in. They made up for it on the weekends though. They briefly discussed what they were going to do when Jason graduated college, but they had four years before they had to worry about that. In the meantime, they'd enjoy the benefits of their new mother/son relationship.

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,730 Followers