Giving Mature Ladies Pleasure Ch. 06

Story Info
Jack Fucks His Mum and Her Sister.
2.4k words
4.6
31.7k
41
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

Jack sent mum the video that Jean had given this morning; it was so well done; the HD quality was superb. Jack knew that mum would send it to May, that would make the two sisters so hot. Di also sent him this afternoons video; it was terrific too; Jack's cock looked huge. Jack was beginning to wonder who Jean was showing these too. It was okay as only his cock was visible, not his face. Di was now a Professor; she was so pleased about this, Carol's First was now assured. Jack then got a message from Carol saying that her Thesis had been accepted, she now wanted Jack to call her Doctor Carol when he was fucking her. The letter had arrived at the University this morning, but Di didn't see it until this afternoon. Jack sent Carol a message congratulating her, saying that they would go out for a meal soon.

Jack arrived at mum's; May was already there, they both looked gorgeous. They were both wearing tight-fitting tops and very tight fitting leggings, both their Camels Toes looked amazing. They were in the lounge; mum had opened a bottle of champagne, she poured Jack a glass then said, "May and I both agree that was such an honest and open letter from Carol, we will both offer her our true friendship, she is a remarkable young woman."

Jack smiled then said, "I'm so happy that you have said that. It is Doctor Carol now; she got a PHD for her Thesis on Asset Management Legal Implications. I couldn't believe it when she told me."

Mum said, "Fuck me, that's unbelievable; we need Carol so much."

Jack smiled then said, "Don't worry mum, I'm looking forward to doing that later. We have a lot to talk about, let's get the business things out of the way then we can have some fun."

Mum smiled and said, "I'm looking forward to it to darling, you will be busy tonight as May is desperate for it too."

Jack then explained about Di becoming a Professor of Law at the University and why they should retain her as a consultant. Jack said that slowly they must build a client base of investors. Jean was in an ideal position to advise people to have their company manage their assets. Mum and May were agreeing with everything that Jack was saying. Carol would leave University with a First Class Honours degree; she was now a Doctor of Law. Her degrees must be marketed as well. Mum said, "Jean has so many wealthy older patients, she could recommend so many people to come to our company."

Mum and May were all in favour of Carol being part of the company. Jack knew now that in the next weeks, they would slowly start their new business one step at a time. Mum said, "I have Carol's phone number. I'll give her a call and invite her over for supper one evening, that would be a start."

Jack said, "I have promised Jean and Di that I would see them one night, perhaps we could arrange our dates for the same night then hopefully everything will fall into place afterwards. This could take us several months to get going, but we have so much in place to get started."

Mum and May agreed with Jack then May said, "I enjoyed today, the first few calls, I was nervous, but after that, I felt relaxed in what I was doing. I noted every call that came in, exactly as Molly had created in her system. I enjoyed today. Dot was telling me about the breakfast meetings; I want to be part of that too, then all three of us will know exactly what's going on."

Jack could feel his cock stirring as May was speaking, her Camels Toe looked so good, Jack was sure that she wasn't wearing any panties. Jack said, "I got this afternoons video in, the quality is amazing, it in HD, I'll send it to you and mum now so you can see what Carol, Di and I were doing this afternoon."

May said, "I loved the video of Jean squirting, Jean's a very sexy lady, she could bring us so many clients, she's an excellent doctor, and everybody likes and trusts her."

May, who was computer literate said, "I can play the videos on the big flat-screen TV, let's watch it in HD there, I'll play Jean's squirting one first."

May got a fresh bottle of champagne, they all sat on the sofa, Jack in the middle with Mum on his left and May on his right. Jean's video was so clear on the big screen. When she squirted in slomo, it was incredible. Jack's cock was now rock hard in his trousers; Jack said, "Let's all get naked so we can watch the video if things develop then we can do something about it. "

They all stripped naked, May couldn't keep her eyes off Jack's magnificent cock, neither mum nor May was wearing panties, nude you could see the similarity of their bodies, as May was starting the video she said, "I love your cock Jack, it looks so impressive."

"You and mum can play with him if you want, I'll let my fingers wander to see who cums first. The first one of you to cum gets my cock first."

Mum laughed then said, "I'm cuming."

The video started, Di sucking Jack's cock was amazing, as her head bobbed up and down as she deep throated him looked so good. When he began to fuck Carol doggy style, both mum and May gasped when they saw how deep Jack's cock was going inside Carol's tight cunt. May said, "I want it doggy style just the same way as you are doing Carol, it looks amazing. Carol has a wonderful body."

Then the slomo of Carol's cunt flaps as Jack's massive cock relentlessly went in, and out of her, mum said, "Jack, you have such an athletic body, every move that you make is giving pleasure."

After Jack had cum and Di went down on him as she licked his cock clean, his still erect cock glistening with Carol and Jack's spunk was so good, Di showed how good she was at giving oral and more so when she licked out Carol's very wet cunt. May said, "I climaxed as Di was licking your cock clean, will you fuck me doggy style?"

Mum said, "I'm happy that you came first, I fucked Jack in a chair in the office this morning, it was fantastic, my cunt is still tingling from it, but I want fucked doggy style now. We should go into the kitchen and do it on the kitchen table. I'll give you a pair of heels to wear as it's much better if your pussy's at the same level as Jack's cock. I'm also going to use my iPhone and take some pictures and videos; you must show me how to get them onto the big screen."

They all went into the kitchen. Jack sat on the kitchen table as May started to suck his cock, mum was multi-tasking, she was taking pictures and massaging and sucking Jack's heavy balls. May's pussy was very wet; Jack knew that May would be able to take his full length easily as she was so wet. May was now ready for him. May put on the heels mum had got for her, she bent over the table, Jack went behind her, he slipped his cock inside her cunt flaps with a gentle push he was deep inside her, Jack said, "May, this feels so good, you're so wet, but pussy is so tight, is it okay for you.?"

May was moaning with pleasure, she said, "Jack, it's great for me, you're filling me, but I'm comfortable with it. I'm happy that it's tight for you as I want to give you a good fuck. Keep going deeper; you are hitting my cervix, that feels so good."

May was like mum, they both had strong cunt muscles, and May was gripping Jack at the right time on each thrust. May's huge tits were wobbling everywhere; they looked so good. Mum was filming May's wobbling tits then she started to play with them. Jack's fingers had found May's clit; he was stroking it as he pounced into her. Jack was happy as he knew that May was giving him a fantastic ride. He was pleased with the way things were going. May said, "Jack, I'm so close now, go deeper if you can, it would be great if you climaxed with me. I'm cuming."

May had a body-shaking orgasm; Jack kept pounding her as she shook, mum was filming it. May composed herself, Jack pulled out and turned May around, they kissed tenderly with so much affection for a couple of minutes then May said, "I loved that Jack, I couldn't help myself, I came, I wanted to hold back a little longer but I couldn't, it was so good. That was the best fuck that I've had for a very long time. I think that my life is now changing for the better."

Mum had left the kitchen while this was happening, she came back with some lube and started lubing her ass, she asked May to help her then said, "Ass fuck me doggy style first then do my pussy, I've been thinking about this all day. Do me over the kitchen table as well as you did with Carol. You need to tell me more about Carol; I find her very attractive."

May then said, "So do I, I want to get to know her too."

Jack was happy when he heard this; he knew that Carol would be welcome in the business. As May was finishing off lubing mum's ass, mum coated the bulbous head of Jack's cock. She was so good at applying lube there, she said, "May, it's important that the head of Jack's cock is well lubed, this gives all the pleasure as when he goes deep he stimulates your G-spot with the head of his cock then you get strong vaginal orgasms."

May had finished lubing mum's ass; she had filmed mum's lubing of Jack's cock and mum's little speech now May was getting ready to video her sister being ass fucked with Jack's massive cock. Mum had heels on, she bent over the kitchen table, pushing her ass high in the air, making it look so inviting. May videoed the initial penetration as Jack's cock disappeared inside mum's ass. Then as Jack increased his rhythm, she videoed everything.

Mum loved it; she said, "Jack, this is better than the last time, I'm more relaxed, and I believe that you are going deeper, my G-spot is already tingling, a little faster and deeper would be great. May, you must have this, it's fantastic."

Mum's first orgasm came two minutes later; May was surprised how mum's whole body shook with it. Mum was so noisy with it, which was good. Jack kept banging into her until her third orgasm. He pulled out of her ass then slid inside her very wet cunt; May was videoing everything, May said, "I can tell you one thing, this is going to be an excellent video, it's got everything now. I will take my time editing it. We should video everything; we would soon have a fantastic library. Does Jean have a lot of videos of you, Jack?"

Jack replied, "Not that many, I'm careful that it's only my cock that's seen; there are no facials of me."

Twenty minutes later, Jack and mum both climaxed within seconds of each other, once again, May had caught it all on video. They all back into the lounge, mum topped up all the glasses with champagne. May started editing the video. Mum said, "I'm going to WhatsApp Carol. May do you want to be with me when I invite her over tomorrow night?"

"Dot, I would love that."

Mum then said, "Jack, how far can we go with Carol tomorrow if she's available, will we end up in bed, or should we wait for the next meeting?"

Jack replied, "If there's a chemistry, then you will both love being with Carol. I am sure that you will have a wonderful time. Spend time talking about the Asset Management company; Carol will give you wonderful advice."

Jack then checked his messages; he had one from Carol, it read, "Very progressive evening, I met Jean and Di, Jean has got the hots for you, all she talks about is your magnificent cock. I told them both about us setting up the Asset Management company; Di will be a consultant, that will give us a lot of credibility. Both Di and Jean are interested in investing with us. Jean knows hundreds of potential investors. We need to get a marketing and advertising campaign set up. We need a website just to explain what we do. We are own a winner. What did your mum and May say about my letters? I would love to meet them. I have an exam tomorrow morning, but it is over at ten-thirty. Can I come to the office? It would let me see what's happening and if there's a chemistry with your mum and May. This would save any embarrassment later. I look forward to hearing from you. Carol."

Jack said, "Mum, have you messaged Carol?"

"No, I need to change a couple of lines."

"Carol wants to come to the office at ten-thirty tomorrow morning. I think that's a good thing. You can see if there's a chemistry then take it from there?"

"Great, that's good, we are in semi-neutral surroundings. Tell her that I am looking forward to meeting her."

Jack replied to Carol, saying mum was looking forward to meeting her tomorrow morning. He also explained the office dress code, mini-skirts and crotchless underwear with no panties. Jack had a message from Jean; it read, "Carol and Di have told me about your new business. I can recommend you to many mature ladies that have money. I was hoping to tomorrow night with Di, but Di has to be at the University. Can we meet tomorrow morning for an hour? I will be at home at eleven, if that's good for you, then I can see you for an hour. Love Jean."

Jack thought that would give Carol, May and mum a chance to get to know each other. He replied saying that he would be there.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers