Giving Mom Facials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rose from the bed, pulled his black top off and stood before Darleen. He unfastened his belt and jeans, pushed them down with his boxers and revealed his rising erection, which caused a shiver to flow through his mother's body. For the first time, it didn't bother her.

Darleen reached for his cock and took it in her hold. As she stared transfixed and gently stroked him, his erection turned to stone. The feel gave her goose-bumps. Her face moved in as she took his glans between her lips. Darleen circled her tongue around it a few times, causing Andy's eyes to close with a sigh.

He was glad she'd chosen to skip the introduction. Amazing as her hands were, he preferred the feel of her sweet round lips. He laid a gentle hand on her head.

Darleen pushed him farther into her mouth, taking in three-quarters of his length. Then her one hand rose, cradled his balls and kneaded them as her head bobbed, immersing at least half of his erection each time.

Andy still found his fortune hard to believe. He knew many others would sacrifice a testicle to have their beautiful moms' mouths on their cocks like this. Or at least that's what online comments suggested. And yet here he was, with both his balls in tow and in her soft hand's care.

The only sweeter achievement would be if he could enter the pussy from which he entered the world. He still planned on it, but for now, he wanted to enjoy Darleen's amazing tongue and lips. Moments this beautiful deserved to be fully appreciated.

His eyes stayed closed as her head continued its rise and fall, accompanied by the sounds of her wet smacking mouth, gulping and little gags.

It was glorious to listen to.

Darleen soon felt it was time to end the warm up and kick proceedings up a notch. She steadied herself, placing her hands on his hips, and slurped him from her lips. Then she took a deep breath, sucked him back in and slowly pushed his erection into the far depths of her mouth, wedging it into her throat and causing her boy to groan.

Darleen kept going. She took him farther and farther in and broke her previous dick swallowing record.

"Oh, dear God, Mom," he exhaled, "this is incredible."

Darleen still couldn't get him all the way past her lips, but she came mighty close, shirking only an inch. And hearing the delight in his voice put goose-bumps on her goose-bumps. She kept him in her throat for a few seconds, but feeling an intense gag coming on, she withdrew and recaptured her breath.

She took his glans back in and slowly slid her rosy lips down his length again until she had the lion's share of his erection back inside her mouth and gullet. Darleen kept it in for a few more moments. She repeated the wondrous procedure two more times. Then she returned to bobbing her way up and down half of his length, amplifying her speed, as her one hand attended to his balls and the other worked the rest of his shaft.

Andy resided in a world of bliss. Keeping his orgasm at bay would be a tall order if she kept this up much longer.

Darleen's mouth and hands worked on, but then a thought occurred. She audibly popped him from her lips, relieving and disappointing her son at the same time. Talk about an oxymoron, he thought with a sigh.

She looked up. "Wouldn't you like a little more control?"

Andy wasn't sure what she meant. Was he still high or did she fail to make sense? "Huh?" he said.

"I mean, you never seem to do anything while I'm helping you out. You just sit still and take whatever I give you. Which, don't get me wrong, I think is impressive. Given that whenever I do this for your dad, he can't help pushing his hips to try 'n' get more of his penis into my mouth. But I wouldn't mind, is all I'm saying."

Darleen then wondered if her offer had been wise. Andy was considerably larger than Oscar and she wasn't sure if she could handle it if he became too aggressive with her. She also wondered why she said "whenever I do this for your dad." She and her husband hadn't been very physical ever since Andy took over his "duties." The decline in intimacy started a little while before, but as of late, it felt as if their sex life had diminished to near nonexistence.

"You know," Andy said, "I actually gave that some thought the other day."

"Okay." She nodded, deciding to take a chance on him. "Give me your hands, then."

He stuck them out. Darleen placed her palms underneath the backs of his hands and rested them on her head. Then she grasped his shaft and took his glans back inside her mouth. She looked Andy in the eye, gave him a nod and opened wide.

The young mother wasn't sure why she felt the need to guide him through this. She knew her son was sexually inexperienced and suspected his virginity lay intact, but there was probably no need for the tutorial. Sex was more like learning how to walk or talk than pilot a plane. Still, a part of her enjoyed doing so with him.

Oscar had been the one to give Andy "the talk" when he was a young teen. It seemed best since they shared the same kind of genitalia. Little did she know, her husband hadn't done a very good job. He mainly spoke about his conquests before he met Darleen and ended the chat with a shrug as he said, "Just use a condom."

Darleen had always wanted to get more involved in Andy's sex life, and what better way to teach him than through practicality? Granted, most parents would focus more on the importance of safety than the acts themselves. But she figured the "safety" part had been taken care of, and she needed something. Plus, Darleen preferred her kind of lessons.

Can't believe Mom's actually about to let me face fuck her. Andy's heart rate quickened as he got a firm hold of her head and slowly thrust his hips. Dreams do come true. He smiled at the wordplay and watched engrossed as his cock disappeared behind her beautiful lips. It was still great to watch.

His glans breached her throat. Darleen narrowed her jaws and locked a tight seal around his shaft with her lips, hiding her teeth behind them. He withdrew a few inches then thrust back in. Over and over, Andy gently sent his cockhead into her gullet.

Darleen felt he was being way too cautious. She loved how considerate he was of her, but she wasn't made of glass! The young mother placed her hands on his hips and intensified his trusts. He moved quicker and deeper into her mouth and soon caused Darleen to sound as if she chugged down a pitcher of beer.

Andy got the message. She could handle this.

When she removed her hands, his sharp deep trusts remained, and even accelerated. But he never got out of hand. Darleen was impressed with his self-control. The first person she'd received orally seemed to have no care for her, whatsoever.

In her inexperience, he kept forcing her head down. He was more concerned with satisfying his own needs than looking out for her. It wasn't a great experience for the young lady.

Even though the guy in question was good looking, Darleen felt embarrassed their short relationship lasted as long as it did. He was a bit of a jerk and they shared little in common. Although, she only dated him to get under the skin of her father.

And Oscar too wasn't always an angel in bed. There were nights she'd thought of him as either an asshole or a pig or both. A part of Darleen did like being mistreated behind closed doors. But to her, it was more a matter of timing.

Andy's hips continued moving as he groaned and pulled his mom's head to meet his trusts. This was an incredible experience for the young man, and he expected to wake up in his bed with the feeling of disappointment. But this dream was reality. Better mothers in the world, Andy believed were a finite few.

The highest quarter of his cock stretched her oesophagus as their act of debauchery climbed.

"Oh, wow...Mommy."

Darleen felt a current surge through her body on hearing him say that. He hadn't called her "Mommy" since he was a young boy. It was shameful, but it caused her great excitement. Her panties and biker shorts were already drenched, but now she felt a stream running down one thigh. Bad Mommy! Darleen thought, smiling on the inside.

Amazing as this oral session was, Andy knew it couldn't last forever. His climax lay around the corner, and he knew it'd soon come knocking. He thought of just going with it and coating Darleen's face, but there was something he still had to do with her.

Andy knew he was being impatient and should wait it out a few more sessions, but the thought of ending his virginity and achieving the goal to do so with this amazing woman, was too great for common sense to hold water.

However, he had enough wits about him to know coming out and asking her wouldn't go down smoothly. But a fiendish idea soon came to fruition.

Andy's hips pushed on. Then he huffed, "Oh, God...this's amazing. If only I could do this with your pussy, Mom."

Darleen's eyes bugged as she felt her biggest gag. She pushed his hands off her head, coughed twice and then looked up. "What?"

"Oops." He placed both hands over his mouth. "Sorry about the language, Mom."

"No, not that. If only you could do what?"

He feigned thinking. "Oh, that?"

"Yes, that."

"Is it so surprising, Mom? I mean, isn't it obvious? In fact, I think I've already sorta told you this before."

Darleen eyed him and looked in no mood for games. "I know you very well, Anderson Davenport: you wouldn't say something like that without reason. What are you getting at?"

Andy wondered how she could see through his ruse. It seemed like she'd tapped into that superpower all moms have to see through their kids most elaborate of schemes. But he wasn't about to give up on his act of ignorance without a fight.

"I'm not getting at anything. I just got caught up in...the heat of the moment. I didn't even know what I was saying."

Darleen stared with doubt. "If that's so, then how do you know what I'm talking about?"

He hesitated. "Aaah, because...you gave me a hint."

"I'm not buying this, Andy." Her head shook. "Just say what you want to say."

The young man placed his hands over his face with a sigh. He could see there was no point in carrying on with this charade. "Okay, Mom. You got me. I said what I said...because I'm trying to tell you...that I want to have actual sex with you."

Darleen's eyes and head dropped. In fact, her whole body deflated.

She knew this day would come. She knew some day her son would ask her to commit the ultimate sin. She didn't know when or how, but she knew the question was on its way. She didn't even expect it to come this soon, but she definitely expected it. This was in no way a surprise.

She'd lain awake at night, contemplating what she'd say when the time came. She never came up with a clear answer. The question terrified her to dwell on. In the end, Darleen trusted she'd make the right decision.

"No, Andy." She looked him in the eye, head shaking. "That's not going to happen."

As he returned her stare, Andy got the same look in his eye he used to get when he was little. Whenever Darleen and her son were in a store of some kind and he desperately wanted a sugary treat or an action figure or something other, he'd give her the same look he had right now. But Darleen would not be moved.

"Andy. No."

"Please, Mom." He placed his hands together. Yes, this is what it had come down to—grovelling. "I swear, I'll never ask you to do anything more if you grant me this last wi—no. Dream."

"Andy, no, stop asking me...because it's not going to happen." Her head shook. "And you know exactly why. I find it hard to believe that I've given you as much as I already have. "

His plead with his eyes remained, but Darleen showed no sign of caving. Andy sighed as his head and shoulders slumped. "Okay." He nodded. "I get it. It was stupid of me to think someone as beautiful as you would ever really be interested in me."

"Trying to lay a guilt trip on me isn't going to work, young man."

"That's not what I'm trying to do, Mom." He looked her in the eye. "Honestly speaking, none of the 'hot girls' in school are interested in me. They all think I'm just some geek who's probably into guys."

Even in her strong-willed state of mind, Darleen could empathise with him there. She'd also struggled to fit in through most of her school life, and, in spite of the situation, she felt his honesty. Darleen felt she had to say something other than just shoot him down.

"Andy...I'm going to be very honest with you, right now. I know I shouldn't say this, but: you're wrong. A part of me really does want to do what you just asked of me," she said and noticed him perk up. "It's true, honey.

"But that doesn't mean I'm going to let it happen. It would be extremely irresponsible of me, as a mother and a wife. And please let's not split hairs on what we've already done. I've punished myself enough over it...I probably still will." She sighed.

"So, yeah, it's final, baby...I'm not crossing that line." Her head wagged. "I hope you can tell that that's not because I don't believe you're good enough for me—because that's just ridiculous. It's just something I can't bring myself to do.

"Now—and I know I shouldn't—but I don't mind if we keep doing what we've been doing so far. But you need to understand that's all I'm willing to give." Darleen gave him a straight face. "And it's up to you to take it or leave it."

Andy thought about his mother's words. It was a tough pill to swallow, but he could tell there was no getting around her unwillingness to have intercourse with him.

He did find solace, however, in knowing that if she could—morally, at least—do so, she would. She'd also agreed to continue with their softcore form of incest. There was a moment in listening to her he thought she might cancel their whole arrangement. He figured he ought to be grateful.

It may have saddened Andy to know he'd never fulfil his deepest desire, but he felt it wasn't the end of the world. Although, he thought there still might be one more—not so softcore—thing she might allow him to try. With all the wild mom-son porn he'd watched, the idea had lurked in the back of his mind. Andy felt it'd be a satisfying consolation.

"Okay, Mom." He nodded. "I'm willing to accept and respect that vaginal intercourse is just out of the question for you. And I promise not to ask you about it, again."

"Thank you." She nodded.

"But..." he said, causing her eyebrows to rise, "there's still something in the realm of not actual sex that I feel we can still do."

Darleen was curious. "Go on."

"Ah, okay, um, would you mind...if we gave...um, anal sex a try?"

Her eyebrows shot up again and jaw dropped. Darleen's face reddened. She couldn't believe her son would ask that of her—especially given the size of his equipment. Did he want to make her scream "bloody murder"?

The young mother had taken cock in her rear end before, on more than one occasion, but only with her husband. On their first few attempts, Darleen didn't like the act, at all. She found it very uncomfortable, even with all the lube they used. But after trying to get more into it and loosening up a bit with the help of a couple toys, she wound up enjoying herself. She had even experienced anal orgasms, which she found amazing.

Butt sex was something Darleen occasionally enjoyed.

It was still strange to know her son wanted to sodomize her. It felt a little disrespectful. And could she handle his size in that way? This, however, was something she felt she'd never get to find out.

"Umm, yes...I would mind, Andy." She nodded. "It's still too intimate of a sexual act for me. You'd still be penetrating my nether region." Darleen noticed his disappointment, triggering her caring mother instincts. "But we could still try something else."

He perked up.

"I know a lotta guys love the idea of putting their cocks between a woman's tits." She squeezed hers together, making his cock twitch as she stood. "We can do that if you like."

Andy's dark eyebrows rose at watching and listening to her. Obviously, he'd contemplated the idea of titty banging his busty mom. Why wouldn't he? He was after all a boob man. He'd also wondered if she'd allow him to suck on her prominent nipples. Probably not, but it too was one of the many fantasies he had about Darleen.

Andy glanced down and noticed her little feet. They were beautiful to look at—clean and well taken care of. He had dabbled in mom-son footjob videos every so often, and it too felt like a tempting prospect.

Andy considered his options. In the end, the young man knew he'd have plenty of time to try them all.

"Would it be okay...if I, ah—excuse my French—fuck your feet?"

Darleen smiled with a shake of the head. "Like father, like son. Of course, you can." She slipped past him and sat on the edge of her bed. As Andy spun, his mother grasped his cock and pulled him closer. "But let's get this back up first." Her head and jaw fell as she took him back between her rosy lips.

With his erection still not at full strength, she was able to take in Andy's entire shaft. She sucked on it and felt him slowly swell inside her mouth. Darleen had always loved the feeling of an erection forming between her lips. She tried to keep in his cock's entirety and felt Andy expand into her throat, causing him to groan. Once his girth became too much to handle, she pulled up and resumed bobbing her head.

Over a minute ticked by as she coated his entire length, pulling out and licking the parts she couldn't swallow, testicles included.

Andy didn't believe he'd ever tire of Darleen's spectacular mouth. He thought of her as an artist of the blow job, causing a smile.

She slurped him from her lips and, still holding his erection, moved farther back on the bed. Andy watched with interest as she scooted her pale little feet onto the bed and fixed his shaft between them. She eased backwards, balancing herself on her elbows. Then she ran the inner sides of her soles up and down his length.

Andy loved the sight of Darleen's cute feet—white tipped nails and all—attempting to pleasure him. He could imagine her breasts providing a greater sensation, as they had a larger surface area to work with. But he wanted to enjoy this to its fullest. It felt naughty, in a different way from hand jobs and fellatio.

He took hold of her feet and tightened their grip as he helped Darleen manoeuvre them with greater pace and smoother rhythm. Andy found the experience exhilarating, but his mom decided to take it to the next level:

"Oh, yes," she purred. "Do you like sliding your big fat cock between Mommy's little feet?"

"Oh, man," Andy rasped with his eyes tightly shut and brought his hips in to thrust his way between her soles. "I do, Mom." He smiled, sheepishly. Dirty talk did not feel natural coming from his mouth.

"I bet you do. How many lucky boys' mommies out there...do you think allow them to do this to their hands, feet and mouths?"

"Aaah," he groaned, keeping his hips moving, and gasped, "I don't know."

"You're one of the lucky ones...Are you gonna shoot a big fat load for Mommy?" Darleen used her thumbs and middle fingers to roll her thick hard nipples. Had she played with herself in front of him before?

"Aaaaah, yeessss."

"Are you gonna cover my entire face in it?"

"Oh, man. Yes, Mom."

"When?"

"Sooooon," Andy groaned and continued manoeuvring her feet.

1...45678...10