Giving Mum a Hand Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"In here or where?" she asked, then made up her own mind, "Huh, waste of time making another bed all untidy and it looks as if you both slept here anyway so we'll use this one."

With that she began to undress, purposefully bending over away from me as she slid her shorts and knickers down over her arse, while I just stood there, feeling renewed stiffness returning to my cock. Her delectable arse was as tanned as the rest of her, entirely devoid of blemishes or even wrinkles while between her legs was the view of her darker asshole and her naked pussy, her lips already split apart and glistening.

"Ah good, it worked then!" said Sam as she straightened out, then turned to face me, "You'd better not let it get overexcited when I show you these then!"

I hardly had time to absorb the sight of her smooth naked pussy before she was dropping her cropped top by the bed, then lifting her hands to hold her generous breasts. She tweaked her nipples, causing them to rise into little hard pinkish nubs, then looked up at me again. My cock was now a very rigid bar of steel.

"Mine are different to Shirl's, aren't they?" she said as she looked down on her breasts, "My nips are still unchewed - well, not after pregnancy that is!"

"Pretty though, definitely pretty," I said as I admired the way that even though her breasts were very generous they only sagged slightly, "What a waste!"

"I didn't say that no-one's ever chewed them!" she answered as she gave her nipples a parting twist, "In fact they've seen lots of action but I never wanted kids - I was too busy having fun!"

She moved her hand down to her pussy and teased her lips apart, then sank two fingers between them and into her vagina.

"Ohhh yesss, nice and wet for you!" she said, "How do you want me?"

"Umm, on the bed?" I asked which caused Sam to raise her eyebrows.

"Don't be silly - if you think you're going to screw me on the floor when we've got this nice big bed to use..." she said, "No, I meant who's going to be on top. On second thoughts, come on, you go and lie down - I want to ride you."

I was soon on the bed, settling the pillows beneath my head and pulling crumpled bedding straight beneath me while Sam gazed down at me.

"This is going to feel so good!" she said eagerly, her tongue sliding over her lips constantly, "Don't cum too quickly though, will you?"

"I'll try not to," I answered as Sam now stood above me, "Might be hard though."

"He'd better be hard!" said Sam, "Don't let me down, please."

I smiled confidently as I looked up at her as she straddled me, her already wet pussy now silhouetted in the morning light, then reached down and held my cock upright as she lowered herself towards me.

"I don't need you to fiddle around," she said calmly, "Just let me put him in and then I'll do the work."

Despite watching her as she lowered herself onto my penis I still jumped as I felt our bodies meet and was unable to avoid thrusting upwards as her pussy engulfed my length.

"Uhhh Chris, yesss, that's lovely!" she sighed as I suddenly slipped deep up inside, "God, you feel so hard and strong!"

Right at that moment I did indeed feel very hard and very excited too and I immediately hoped that I'd also be able to hold out long enough to satisfy my sexy aunt and her eager pussy. I felt her body starting to move on me, her firm arse pressing against my upper thighs, her own thighs gripping my body. I felt the way that her hot slippery but very tight vagina was now caressing my cock with every movement and the way the tip of my cock seemed to be pressing against what had to be her cervix and I felt my penis jerking as she responded to it inside her.

"Delicious!" she sighed, her eyes closed in her ecstasy, "Oooh, this is what I needed!"

Her eyes flashed open to reveal her warm dark pupils, then she smiled broadly at me.

"I haven't had a man for at least a month or so!" she said as she started to rise and fall on my erection, "Been too busy somehow - ohhh, this is perfect!"

Her hips were starting to move around now, rubbing her pussy and her arse against me, sometimes pressing herself down on me, sometimes just squirming around to cause my cock to press against different places inside her. Her breasts rose and fell with every movement and every breath and I found my hands lifting to cup them, one warm firm breast in each hand.

"Mmmmm," she hummed as I gently stroked her breasts, "Ohhhh yessss!"

It was noticeable now that her movements were somewhat faster and more energetic now and it was then that I realised that my own hips were also at work, thrusting my cock up into her steadily. I stopped, remembering that she'd said that she'd do all the work.

"What's up, ready to cum?" she asked but I shook my head.

"No, not yet," I answered, "Just enjoying feeling you moving around me."

I was fine for now although I knew that I'd soon be able to bring about a climax if I just concentrated on it but suddenly Sam seemed to realise.

"It's ok for you to move Chris," she said, "Sorry, when I said I'd do all the work I meant that I'd do the riding - but I don't expect my horse to stay still."

"Glad about that," I said cheerfully, "I definitely need to move occasionally."

"Oh good, so you'd better - I need you to fuck me too!" said Sam as she pressed down hard on me, "I do like a nice energetic ride!"

Immediately it seemed that our love-making changed gear and suddenly we were both in motion, my hips pushing firmly up while Sam's own hips slammed down onto me repeatedly. A powerful aroma was starting to envelop us now; the scent of our love juices being pummelled into vapour as we fucked harder and harder.

"Bit more, bit more!" gasped Sam suddenly, her body pounding up and down, "Ohhh Chris, I'm cumming, ohh fuck!"

In an instant her body began flailing wildly while slamming down onto my still stiff penis as Sam climaxed noisily.

"Yess, yesss!" she yelled, "Super - fantastic - oh fuck - oh god!"

I, on the other hand, kept quiet and just concentrated on not cumming - the way her body was using my cock was way better than even the very best hand job and I'd soon blow off if I let my body take over. She was quite as good as Mum and her eager pussy!

And then she was quietening, her movements easing while her breathing came in great gulps and gasps before she relaxed and smiled down at me.

"That was really, really good!" she said happily, "I think it's your turn now, isn't it?"

"Be ok will it?" I asked, "Ok if I cum inside you?"

"Where else!" she said with a wriggle of her hips, "I want to feel you spurting everything you've got - right up inside - I don't see why my sister should have it all!"

"Can we change places?" I asked, realising that, while I was quite capable of having her ride me until I climaxed, it would be easier if I was on top.

"Of course we can," said Sam as she lifted off my erection and rolled over to lie beside me, "Oh, look at that mess!"

My penis was simply smothered with her juices and even my pubes were a matted mess. My thighs and belly weren't much better either, for that matter and anyway Sam was delighted!

"Oh my gosh - I knew I'd had a lovely orgasm but I didn't know I'd enjoyed it that much!" she giggled as she gazed at my cock, "Do you want me to clean it up?"

"I'll only get all messy again once we start," I said, "I'll go and have a shower afterwards anyway."

"Actually I think I will clean it up a bit," said Sam as she rose and moved to a kneeling position beside me.

She closed her hand around my erection and moved her fist up and down my length, my penis sliding easily amid it's coating of lubricant. I thought that she was then going to use a towel but instead she leaned over and lowered her head onto my cock, letting most of it slide into her mouth.

"Ahhh, fuck - that's fantastic!" I sighed as her tonsils tickled my tip, "Don't overdo it - don't get me too excited!"

"No way - I want you to fuck it up me!" said Sam as she lifted her head, "No, I'm just giving you a quick once-over."

I was glad it was only a quick bit of oral sex because her mouth was so welcoming and her tongue so active that I knew that I'd never last long were she to offer to suck me off - but then she was lifting her head away, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and smiling at me.

"That's better, I'll be able to feel him even more now," she said as she reclined on her back again, "You ready?"

It was my turn to be on my knees and a few moments later I was in place between her legs, leaning forward to observe her glistening and smooth pussy.

Her clit, now that it was aroused, stood proudly some inch or so above her slit, an easy target and it looked so inviting. Her lips weren't overly fleshy and neither were they loose or pendulant but just seemed to glow in readiness for my attention. Her thighs, just like Mum's, were firm and smooth and perhaps even muscular and certainly had felt strong enough as she rode me.

"Beautiful," I breathed as I admired the view, "You ready?"

Sam nodded quickly and I saw that the muscles of her legs and her belly seemed to tighten in anticipation of my assault on her pussy. Her eyes were now closed and her hands were now gripping handfuls of bedclothes but more importantly her pussy was still spread wide open for me. I just had to have a taste of it!

Quickly I bent down and swiped my tongue over her clit - an action that caused Sam's entire body to almost leap off the bed.

"Ahhh - oh Chris, I wasn't expecting that!" said Sam as her hands clamped suddenly around my head, "Don't stop though!"

"Wasn't planning to!" I admitted as I applied my tongue to her clit again, now tasting the deliciousness of her vaginal juices.

I sucked her clit into my mouth, stretching it, then sliding my tongue all around it in a way that caused Sam to try to push my head from her groin.

"Ohhh Chris, if you don't stop that soon I'll...I'll..." moaned Sam as I assaulted her delicious and substantial clit.

"You'll what?" I asked, my mouth now poised over her vagina.

"I'll, I'll - cum!" she yelled, "Oh Chris - fuck - do it again - don't stop now!"

I slapped my mouth over her clit as her body bounced wildly beneath me as the power of her sudden orgasm overwhelmed her. I could feel my face becoming wetted by her sudden release of sexual juices until with a last quick flip of my tongue I left her clit to recover while I vacuumed up some of her secretions.

She was wet - very wet now and almost past caring what I did so I went to town on her vaginal opening, shoving my tongue deeply into her, feeling her muscles gripping me, swallowing her delicious cum until eventually she pushed me away firmly.

"No more, please!" she panted, "No more of that - you're too much for me!"

"Will this be too much for you too?" I asked as I knelt upright and displayed my very stiff penis to her.

"Oh no, that's different," she said between breaths, "No, I definitely want to feel that inside me again - deep inside!"

I shuffled forward and adjusted myself until I was bent over her with my cock no more than a few inches from her pussy while Sam also slid down the bed towards me.

"Ok?" I asked as I let my cock touch her body, "You ready?"

"So ready!" she sighed eagerly, "Put him back; fuck me hard and this time you finish off inside me!"

"Don't suppose I'll last long," I admitted as I gently pressed my cock back inside her welcoming hole, "Is that ok?"

"That'll be perfect," agreed Sam as her hips rose to meet me, "A nice quickie to finish me off!"

It seemed that no sooner had I settled inside her vagina than we were fucking hard and fast, our bodies slamming together smoothly. Sam's eyes were gleaming happily and her lips were wet and shiny as we fucked while her legs had clamped themselves around my back once again, her heels banging against my arse with almost every stroke. Even now I could feel the way her pussy was stroking my cock, working hard to get my cum to flow and inside a few minutes I knew that I wouldn't be lasting much longer.

I slowed so that I could focus on Sam's face and she too paused her movements.

"You're nearly there, aren't you?" she asked and I nodded quickly.

"I think I can hold it a bit," I offered but Sam shook her head.

"No Chris, just let it go," she said, her voice all excited, "Let me feel you spurting - I want lots and lots of it up inside me!"

"I'll try," I said, "Can't control what comes out!"

"I know but no harm in asking!" said Sam with a big smile, "Just don't take him out until you've finished!"

We began fucking again and this time we both knew that we were approaching the final climax. I could feel the extra effort that Sam and her body was putting into extracting my juices just as I was driving as deeply as I could into her recesses. With each stroke I felt my cock bump against her cervix and each time it did so her vagina seemed to clamp more tightly around me.

"Fuckin' lovely!" moaned Sam as the tempo rose and rose, "Ohhh Chris - gonna have a big one!"

"And me - I hope!" I answered as the tension increased, "Any minute now!"

I think that Sam was about to reply when another voice joined in - it was Mum.

"Goodness me that looks good!" she said, one hand shoved up her skirt as she stood in the doorway, "Finish him off Sam - take it all!"

It was too late to stop now anyway and Sam wanted me to finish inside her just as I wanted to do.

"I want it all - now, do it - fill me!" she yelled and at that moment I knew that I was cumming too.

"Yeah, yeah, cumming!" I gasped as my hips pressed my cock into her in that final flurry, "Yeah, yeah, ahhhh, cumming!"

All the build-up had worked and now I could feel my penis spraying jet after jet into my aunt's hole, drowning her in my cum. Sam was jerking and squirming madly on my gushing cock, her hands raking my back and her legs pulling me firmly into her and she was obviously having yet another huge orgasm. Our bodies were pressed tightly together but even that couldn't prevent my cum from squeezing from her overflowing pussy and gathering around the base of my cock and then our pleasure was enhanced a moment later.

"Oh, ohhh, I'm cumming too!" moaned Mum from beside us, "That was so hot - oh my, what a lovely sight!"

Her skirt and knickers were missing now as she stood there shaking with her hand still delving deep into her own pussy.

"Shirl - oh wow!" exclaimed Sam as she convulsed anew as another climax thrilled her, "Oh Chris, I can't stop - can't stop!"

With my remaining stiffness and with reserves of strength I continued to pump my cock into her wet, slippery hole as she gasped and shook through the final phases of her second - or was it her third or even fourth orgasm and then I moved more languidly as I felt her unwind. Her vagina was still grasping me and still caressing me but neither of us had much left and a little while later we were both slumping and relaxing - while Mum came and sat on the bed too.

Eventually I lifted my head, kissed Sam and then looked at Mum.

"What're you doing up here?" I asked sociably.

"All the racket upstairs!" she said, "I just had to come and see how you two were getting on and I'm so glad I did!"

"So I gather," said Sam as she stretched out a hand to rest it on her sister's thigh, "Certainly looked as if you enjoyed it."

"Not as much as you did!" said Mum with a smile, "And I also came up to tell you that we have to be on our way in about an hour; we've got our appointment at the mortuary at one o'clock."

I wasn't sure if I should let my mother see the result of our fuck - there was a fair degree of embarrassment at being seen fucking another woman and especially Mum's sister. I could feel that we'd both produced loads of juices that were still spreading out from our union and I wasn't even entirely sure if the ladies had even seen each other's adult naked body either but Mum saved the day.

"Come on Chris, lift off!" she said, "I want to see how well you did!"

"Eh?" I asked, bemused.

"I want to see if my sister's pussy looks as well fucked as mine did after you'd done me!" said Mum with a laugh, "I mean, we're all in this together, aren't we?"

Sam was laughing as well now and understanding that no-one except me was shy I checked with Sam, who nodded to me, then I raised myself up until my still engorged cock slid from her hole.

"Ohhh!" gasped Sam, "Uhhh, I can feel it all leaking out - bloody hell - I must be full!"

"He certainly gives you plenty," said Mum, "You'll be leaking until tea time!"

"I'd better have that towel then," said Sam and I handed it to her, noting that it was still damp from earlier in the day.

Sam sat up and looked down at her pussy.

"Amazing!" she said as she surveyed the scene, "When I said fill me I didn't know you'd give me that much!"

"He filled me up like that too," said Mum, "Just as well he cums a lot or there wouldn't be enough for us both, would there."

Sam rubbed the towel over her thighs, belly and pussy before grimacing and throwing the towel away.

"I'm still covered!" she said, "And it's all run down between my legs - can I have a shower?"

"I think you'd better and I think Chris had better have one too," said Mum, "But you use the downstairs shower Chris - I daren't let the two of you share!"

I felt the twitch of excitement in my cock as the thought of showering with Sam entered my mind but then Mum's hand was gripping mine and firmly pulling me towards the door.

"Sorry darling," she said, "We'll run out of time if I don't stop you - I know what Sam's like!"

"Thanks Sam," I said as we left her in peace, "You were wonderful!"

"Watch it!" said Mum as she slapped my bare arse, ""Don't get too enamoured."

We headed down the stairs and just as I disappeared into the downstairs shower we heard the water pumping upstairs and knowing that Sam was showering I soon got myself clean and dried. Sam and I were both quick to shower and having finished we met back in the kitchen where I found that Mum had laid out all my clothes for me so I dressed as they watched me.

"You'll do," said Mum as she tossed my car keys to me, "Time to get moving."

She paused and looked at her sister.

"You've got the spare key, haven't you?" she asked and Sam nodded and held up her own keys with our key easily visible.

"I'll come out with you, then I'll lock up for you," said Sam and a few moments later we were by the cars with Sam giving me a big warm, sexy and loving hug and kiss.

"Put him down!" said Mum as she climbed into my car, "See you later sis!"

The journey up to London was quick and easy for once and it was only once we were well into the suburbs that the traffic began slowing us but we had more than enough time to get to the mortuary and we actually arrived some fifteen minutes early. We sat in the car park wondering what to do with our spare time before Mum spoke.

"You know you've screwed both Sam and me?" she began slowly, "What's going to happen about your sister?"

I immediately felt my cock start to respond as thoughts of my deliciously sexy sister grew in my mind.

"That's up to her I reckon, so long as it's ok with you," I answered, "Anyway, I don't think that she'll reject me."

"No chance of that judging from the way she...errr, what's the word...attacked you yesterday!" exclaimed Mum with a laugh, "But it's fine with me, just so long as you don't neglect my needs!"

"How could I?" I said as I looked into my mother's eyes, "Look, Sharon's my sister and Sam's my aunt but you're my mother so that makes you the most important person to me."

"Oh, thank you sweetheart, you're a darling," said Mum happily, "I've so many years to catch up - so many dry years, and now we're being intimate I'm going to want as much as I can get of you!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers