All Comments on 'Giving My Little Sister a Massage'

by addieQ

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A very hot story

Very , Very hot and stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

I came to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hi ,Joe here .what a loving and beautiful story.With a little sister like Chrissy who wouldn't want to help her .I wish I had a sister like that ,beautiful,adorable,and so damn sexy .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautiful story, reminds me of myself and my little sister. I came home one day and she was in her room.Asi passed her door to go to my room ,she was lying clothed on her bed on her tummy.Both her hands were underneath her tummy and down between her legs .She was humping her hands.I watched for a while then went in and she jumped and froze but I said its ok ,there is no one else at home carry on.She was reluctant very reluctant at first but I said hey babe im not going to tell anyone.She made me promise her that so I did and she lay back down again.I slid one of my hands underneath her and she looked right at me .As my hand made contact with her pussy but outside her knickers she moaned looked at me again but never tried to stop me or say anything.I worked my fingers inside her knickers and she then open her thighs for me and took her hands away.I carried on rubbing her and with my other hand I worked it around her lovely little ass.Again she didn't stop or say anything.She was really really wetand I gently touched her little bumhole her little rosebud.When I did she gasped and really started moaning getting louder .I carried on and again gently pushed my finger in her little bumhole.I could feel her pushing back against my finger as she continued gasping and moaning.Ididnt know my little sis loved her gorgeous little ass and bumhole played with .She was so wet as well and she smelled totally gorgeous really musky and warm . I was 18 and sis was 17 and I had a motorbike.If our parents or my other siblings were at home and my little sis was horny,i used to take her on the back if my bike and we d go away out in the countryside as there are woods about 20 min ride away from our house.Were both married now and live roughly 25 to 30 mins away from each other. I look back on those days and they still get me horny.Shes still a little doll still gorgeous and we do meet up every now and then if you know what I mean but its only about once every 18 months or so.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Great story, needs a chapter two where he takes her cherry

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story!!! That was so hot dear! It was well written, gradually taking you to the zenith. I am adding U as a fav. I request you to write a similar romantic encounter between a mother and son.

Varun118Varun118over 2 years ago

Great story but you were repeating same piece of story almost everywhere so I personally felt boring reading same thing again and again otherwise great story

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

And, according to Garfunkel and Oates- 'The Loophole'-she's still got her cherry...

tho have to second some of the other comments...it did get way repetitive-perhaps find an editor to pare it down some...all the readers knew she was going to get her little rump rogered...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You kept saying the same things over and over. No intensity to this story at all. Very very bland.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too much repetition, needs cutting back more, so there is a part two.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very erotic!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story was absolutely amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed the love and care that the brother shared for his sister. That experience properly not have been as living from anyone else. Most guys would have thought she was just being extremely silly and just want to jump her bone , and only thinking about themselves. And she would have been very hurt. I know he was only trying to help her get a grip on her emotions about what her friend and what he did to her. I believe she just had to feel it for herself in order to understand the whole situation. Now that she has experienced it for herself, where does things go now between her and her brother. From my perspective I don't believe they could just stop there if it was that good. Which sounded like it was. Please continue another chapter or two. Your a very good story teller and thanks to your editor.

Dilan1Dilan16 months ago

Sorry, but I can not agree with others who said this was a well-written story. I am not being intentionally cruel, but It was boring, repetitive, and predictable. The dialogue was unconvincing, often too long, and not how people speak.

You have imagination, for sure, but you need to improve your writing skills or get a good editor. Not the person who has already edited this story, who has not done you any service. But as well as having an erotic imagination, you need to put yourself in your character's shoes.

For most siblings, sex with each other is a big no-no. It takes a lot for brothers and sisters to engage in sexual activity. We all know that most erotic writing is fiction, but it needs to be believable. I found it hard to believe that even the most sensitive young woman would be in tears because her best friend had experienced anal sex. Envy, maybe. Jealousy, perhaps. Curiosity, certainly. All of which would create confusion that may lead to a worried look or a sullen demeanour, but not tears.

I feel the story would work better if there were some reluctance, some sense of guilt or awareness that engaging in sexual activity, no matter how innocent or mild, is not condoned by society, even if the participants can see no wrong in what they are doing.

Instead of repeating what we all know will happen, have more of a build-up to the event. Perhaps an accidental touch, an inappropriate glimpse of underwear, whether worn or discarded on top of a laundry basket. Something that would make one or the other wonder how it would feel to have anal sex with their brother or sister.

Sex between siblings is a huge step over the line. Moral boundaries need to be broken down and overcome one by one. Until. Overwhelmed with desire, the participants throw caution to the wind, and only the need to have her butt fucked is paramount. To both of them. Not as a brother's kindness to his little sister, but because he is a young man, and she is a young woman, and neither of them can control their natural sexual desires.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous