Giving Myself to My Husband's Boss and His Wife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Nancy opened her eyes, Maria was bending down next to her face. Maria proceeded to lick her husband's cum off of Nancy's face and kiss her deeply, sharing the mouthful of cum back and forth. Nancy felt someone climbing between her legs. She looked down and saw Jason with his huge penis approaching her pussy. It must have been over eight inches and really thick. Nancy felt an anticipatory thrill in her cunt and then she felt herself being stretched wide as Jason's forced himself into her already well used cunt. She had never felt so full or so sexy.

Nancy thought that it felt like he was pushing all the way into her stomach. Each time he thrust he hit bottom causing both pleasure and pain. She had never been stretched so wide or plugged so deep and Jason showed her no mercy. He fucked Nancy hard and fast and as deep as he could. "Damn, Bitch, you're so nice and tight. I may have already come three times tonight but you are going to make me come again."

Jason's hard fucking was driving Nancy wild. She was thrashing around and moaning so loud that if there had been neighbors close by, they would have heard what was happening. Nancy had her eyes closed but she felt someone touch her shoulder. She opened her eyes and saw that it was Maria who had put her knees on either side of Nancy's head and was now squatting down, bringing her cum filled pussy to Nancy's face. Nancy was so far gone in sexual pleasure that she quickly opened her mouth and placed it over Maria's dripping slash as it came down to her face.

Nancy licked and sucked while Maria rubbed her cunt back and forth on Nancy's face. She got another big mouthful of cum. She wondered if it had come from one, two or all three of Maria's men. While this was happening, Jason was fondling his mother's tits and deep tongue kissing her. Jason's hard fucking with his huge member brought Nancy to another strong orgasm and she screamed into Maria's cunt while she came. She bounced her hips up and down, fucking Jason back as hard as she could. Jason couldn't hold off any longer and he filled her sperm receptacle to overflowing.

Everyone was exhausted and they sat around and talked and drank for the next half hour. Don said, "It is almost 2 o'clock. There is no need for you to go home. Why don't you spend the night? As a matter of fact, you should spend tomorrow with us." Nancy just nodded her head. "You and I will spend the night in the guest room. The boys like it when I take company in there because then they both get to spend the night in bed with their mother." Don led Nancy to the guest room.

They were both tired from all that had just happened, so very soon after they got in bed they were both asleep. Twice during the rest of the night Don woke up and each time he did, he climbed between Nancy's legs and fucked himself to an orgasm without any thought to her pleasure, but she enjoyed it anyway.

The sun was just coming in the window when Don woke. His movements also woke Nancy. Don smiled at her, "I'll go put on a pot of coffee." Still naked, Don headed for the kitchen. He hadn't been gone a minute when Jason walked in with his male member standing straight out and climbed into the bed next to Nancy. "Good morning. I was waiting for him to leave so I could come in and be with you again." ...

12