Giving Myself to the Family Ch. 02

Story Info
How did mum & dad get my brother and sister involved?
6.3k words
4.6
43.9k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of "Giving myself to the family". It would be advantageous to read part one of this story first, to understand how we got to the point where this part of the story starts.

All in the story are 18yo or older

******

For fuck sake dad, what could be more important down there than coming to bed to fuck me with mum, I was getting impatient.

In the first part of this story, if you remember, mum and dad had conspired to be able to fuck me, own me and use me for their sexual pleasure and I had fallen for their little scheme and provisionally agreed to become their sexual plaything. To be used, when, where and however they wanted.

I was told that I must sleep in their bed that night so that we could talk about what had happened and whether or not being owned in this way, was what I really wanted or whether it should be stopped now.

It was always going to be difficult, if not impossible, to do it without being found out by my younger brother and sister, but mum had told me that they would probably want to join them in owning me. That was a thought that thrilled me no end. OMG my little brother and sister being able to use me for their sexual pleasure, just whenever they wanted and however they wanted. I was getting wet at the thought of it.

Mum had told me that dad liked rough sex and a bit of light BDSM, that of course was something else that we would have to talk about, but would my brother and sister want to do that as well, it was a lovely thought, but!

Anyway, read on and find out just how mum and dad got them involved. Or did they?

******

I was lying in bed with my mum that night waiting for my dad to join us. Mum amused herself while waiting by biting on my nipples, kissing me, well perhaps "kissing" is not the right word, fucking my mouth with her tongue was probably a better way of putting it, and oh my god, was I enjoying it. She also had two fingers buried in my pussy and her thumb was working overtime on my clit, she was driving me wild, I wanted to cum, but she was taking me to the point of an orgasm and would then stop, she did this several times, I wanted, needed to cum, but mum wouldn't let me.

Eventually dad came up, got undressed and got on the bed beside me, he saw the look on my face.

Oh dear is mummy being naughty?

Yes she is daddy.

Tough, she owns you now, she can do whatever she wants.

There was I thinking, hoping, that dad might help me out. Not a chance.

Mum was the first to start the conversation about what we were going to do.

So darling, do you want to be owned by your mum and dad.

Yes yes yes I do.

Not so fast darling, I told you this morning that your dad likes to play rough, but what I didn't tell you, was, that so do I.

It turns out that, they are both into being DOM, that of course doesn't work.

They also told me that on my 20th birthday I was brought home by my brother and sister, in my brothers car and apparently out of my head on booze after a celebratory pub crawl.

Mum and dad carried me upstairs, followed by my brother and sister. Dad had my legs and could see my bare pussy, at some point during the evening I had lost my panties. I was laid on the bed and stripped, the intention being to cover me and leaving me to sleep it off. Mum remarked that it looked as though I had been fucked at some point during the evening. Apparently, there was dried cum on my legs. My brother mumbled some words under his breath. Mum looked at him.

What was that you said?

Sorry mum it was nothing.

Yes it was! I'm sure you said that you'd like to fuck her.

Well all right, that is what I said, but I only said what you and dad were thinking.

What do you mean, what we were thinking?

Come on mum, we saw the way you and dad were looking at her naked body, don't deny it, you were only thinking what I had the guts to say.

Well I'm shocked, she is your sister for fuck sake.

All was quiet for a while, the four of them standing there looking at my naked body. My sister was the first to answer mum.

Well I'm your daughter as well, I'd love to be fucked by you mum and by you dad.

Stop stop stop! You shouldn't be saying things like that, its incest and illegal.

This was as far as mum told me at the time, but I was to find out the whole story in the end. Apparently the conversation went on.

So fuckin what? It's only what I fantasize about mum, although, I do wish it could happen.

So what about you Jake, do you want to fuck your mum as well, or am I too old to be fucked by you.

No way mum, I'd love to fuck you, it's not going to happen though is it. It doesn't matter, at the moment we are talking about sis here.

This conversation went back and forth for a while, but then mum took my legs and dragged me to the edge of the bed

Right Jake get it out of your system, go on fuck her. She has been fucked already tonight she won't know any different.

What about me mum I want to taste her.

Oh all right then you had better do it before your brother fucks her, but none of this must ever happen again.

Because I was out of it and mum didn't want my brother making me sore and giving the game away, she went to her room and came back with some KY.

Come on then Jo get in there and eat your sisters pussy.

No, its OK mum, I'll taster her on Jakes cock after he's fucked her.

OMG are you up for that Jake?

Too fuckin right I am mum.

Well come on Jake, fuck your sister, before I change my mind.

Apparently, my brother removed his trousers and pants, surprising mum with the size of his cock, apparently as big as dad's.

Mum lubricated my pussy with the KY, probably unnecessary, I suspect that mum just wanted to get her fingers into me.

Anyway, my brother fucked me hard and unloaded into me, my sister exclaiming.

Oh fuck I hope she is on the pill mum.

I'm sure she is, your brother isn't the first one to fuck her, he's not even the first one to fuck her tonight.

Jo sucked her brothers cock clean, getting a taste of me and his cum. He was soon hard again and wanted to fuck me again, but mum put a stop to it.

For fuck sake what the hell was mum thinking, allowing this to happen, I couldn't believe it when I found out, but on the other hand glad she did, because if not things would have turned out completely differently.

I don't remember anything of that night, I remember my head the next morning, but that is all.

Apparently, they had a talk about it over breakfast the next morning and it was never spoken about again, or so I was led to believe. It didn't stop mum and dad fantasizing about fucking me, in fact it just made them want it more. Over the next two or three years they fantasised a lot. At first there thoughts being kept to themselves, but eventually it came to light that they were both wanting the same thing, dad had let it slip that he fantasized about fucking me while he was fucking my mum.

It would appear that both mum and dad needed someone to dominate and after what happened on my 20th birthday, that someone was going to be me. Why me? I did not know, I just assumed that it was because I was the older of the three children. They talked about it for several weeks apparently. Eventually hatching there plan to get me hooked, and I was, hook line and sinker. Fucking hell, why hadn't I realised what they were trying to do before now?

So anyway back to bedtime.

So, yes mum, I want to be owned by you and dad, also by Jake & Jo, If they want to join you, but there will be conditions.

Oh they will want to join us darling, so what are the conditions?

OK, I will give myself to you all for one year from now, after that we will re-assess the situation, I will only be used for sex, the rest of our lives will be as normal.

Does that mean that we can't get rough with you darling?

I will be disappointed if you don't get rough with me mum. You can use me for sex whenever you want, with whatever you want, wherever you want, and you can be rough with me if you want to be. You must verbally abuse me, you can humiliate me, you can punish me, however only in conjunction with sex acts, or failure to comply. There must be nothing more than a fucking good spanking. I don't want any extreme pain, I don't want to be marked in any way either. I'm not going to be your slave.

That isn't really owning you darling, is it?

I know mum, it is simply owning me for sex, if we are not enjoying sex in one form or another, then life is as normal.

Darling you said we could use you anywhere we want to and humiliate you, so does that mean we can take you away from the safety of the farm.

Yes mum, if you want to, so long as you don't get me arrested.

Well that makes up for not owning you fully and for not being able to do any more than spank you, what if we want to involve others?

Mmmm, Well I guess you can, I will trust you to keep me safe. So what about Jake and Jo?

That might take some time darling, look how long it took us to trap you, but we will find a way.

I couldn't help the feeling that I was being conned yet again, I had already found out that all four of them had fantasized about fucking each other and me when I was out of it on my 20th birthday. I know that a lot of water has flowed under the bridge since then, but mum seemed sure that they will want to do it, so why will it take so long?

Mum and dad had agreed with everything, it was going to be for a year and then re-assessed. At that time I hadn't got a job and messed up the interview I had that afternoon, so dad suggested that they would keep me for the year, that would mean I wouldn't have to get a job, I would be around when they wanted me, although it was agreed that my life with my friends wouldn't change.

Mum was excited about the fact that they could take me off the farm to humiliate me, and that they could get others involved, I had insisted though that I was not to be used regularly by others, they must be the occasional one off situation, that way it would be more exciting for me.

I watched as the look on mums face changed from being a soft loving look, to a more fierce aggressive expression. She reached out to her bedside table and pulled a length of rope from the drawer.

Right you filthy fuckin whore, get yourself on to your knees!

I must have taken too long, I was struggling to get myself up from between them.

Come on you filthy fuckin piece of shit, hurry up!

Mum wasn't wasting any time getting started with this new venture. In an instant, she had gone from being a caring mum, holding my hand and calling me darling, to being an aggressive foul-mouthed DOM. She was not going to be kind to me, that is for sure.

Dad didn't say a word, but I saw a smile come over his face, he was going to enjoy the next year, after all how many dads get to fuck their daughter, let alone get to treat them rough, along with all the other things I had agreed to let them do to me.

I got on to my knees, mum grabbed my arms and yanked them behind me and tied my wrists together with the rope. My hair is very long and I had it in a ponytail, mum wrapped it around her hand and pulled my head back as far as she could get it.

Now John, get your cock in there and fuck her mouth and throat. You had better swallow every last drop of your daddy's cum, you dirty little slut.

Yes, I will mummy.

Mum had insisted that while they were using me, I should refer to them a mummy and daddy, ahh well, if that's what they want. I was expecting them to be master and mistress, but I preferred mummy and daddy anyway.

Dad stood in front of me and put his cock to my lips, pre-cum dripping from the end. My god it looked much bigger now that it was going into my mouth and down my throat. I had sucked guy's cocks when at University, but never had my throat fucked before, how the hell was I going to be able to swallow that?

Come on, get your fucking mouth open! Daddy is going to get his cock down your throat, like it or not.

I opened my mouth, dad slid his cock in, but stopped short of shoving it down my throat. It felt enormous, I knew dad wanted to deep throat me, but although he was being aggressive in what he was shouting at me, I knew he would take it slowly, he wouldn't harm me.

Dad kept thrusting his cock slowly into my mouth, just a little further each time, my throat closing tightly to prevent the intruder, he kept telling me to relax my throat, how the fuckin hell do I do that? This fuckin pole kept trying to open the door, but before too long I was gagging so much, dad had to pull back a bit. In the end he just tossed himself off until he unloaded himself into my mouth, he sprayed his seed to the back of my throat, I tried to swallow, but choked and spat it out, I felt it spraying past his cock, which was still in my mouth. I must have looked a mess when he pulled out, there was a mixture of copious amounts of saliva mixed with dads cum, dribbling from my mouth, from my nose and dripping from my chin.

Mum screamed at me.

You filthy fuckin whore! You will pay for that later, my god I am going to have some fun with your arse, you will be sleeping on your belly tonight.

Sorry mummy, I will try harder next time.

I knew what would come later, but for the moment, no time to worry about it. Mum put on a strap-on and lay on her back.

You had better try harder next time my girl! For now though, get yourself over here and lower yourself onto this.

Yes mummy, but that looks so fuckin big.

Ooh it is, it will stretch a little slut's cunt and make her squeal.

I straddled my mum, facing her, slowly I lowered myself onto that fuckin great strap-on, OMG it was stretching me, but once I had it inside of me, it felt good, I started moving up and down on it, enjoying the feeling of this fuckin thing stretching me. Mum reached out and took my nipples between her fingers, pulling me down to her. She was holding me there not letting go. I felt something cold running down my arse crack. It was oil, Oh Jesus fucking Christ, dad is going to put his cock in my arse!

I had never had a cock up my arse before, I liked the look of my dad's cock, but right now, I was wishing it were smaller. I felt his rough hands parting my cheeks, I felt a finger sliding up and down my arse crack and then pressing at my back door, I felt him pushing his finger into me, fuckin hell even that felt huge, what the hell is his cock going to feel like?

Dad slowly fucked my arse with his finger, it felt like he was trying to work the oil inside me, OMG I hope he was. I had heard how much being arse fucked hurts, at least the first time anyway. My arse tightened as I felt dads cock sliding up between my arse cheeks and then press at the entrance. Thank Christ he poured more oil onto me and over his cock. I felt him trying to push his cock in, but my hole closed tightly. I had agreed that they could fuck me any way they wanted, but hadn't thought about dad wanting to fuck my arse. I had agreed and wasn't about to change my mind. I would learn to relax my arse muscles and enjoy this new experience.

Dad's aggressive side disappeared as he softly told me to relax. He gripped me around the waist, pulling me towards him. I was desperately trying to relax, his cock felt so big, but slowly his head opened the door, it was in me.

It was hurting already, even though he only had the head in me, he kept pushing, pushing in and out, very slowly, a little further in each time, but fucking hell it was hurting.

He kept pushing in deeper and deeper.

I had given myself to mum and dad and knew now that this was how it would be, dad was always going to fuck my arse, I should have thought about that. My thoughts as I cried out in pain were that it would get better and that I should get used to it now.

It was so painful, but my cries of pain soon started to become moans of pleasure. I could not understand how this could be. Oh god it hurts so much, but feels so fucking good! I knew that dad didn't want to stop and I didn't want to stop him.

Slowly I found myself enjoying it, I kept trying to relax my arse muscles to ease the pain, it was getting easier.

Mum had long let go of my nipples, I had almost forgotten about this fucking great strap-on in my cunt, but now I found myself trying to push back against both of them, my cries of pain had now turned to moans of pleasure, we all gradually gained momentum and a rhythm. Mum had managed to get her hand between us and found my clit, pressing on it, rubbing it. I was enjoying it now, my body was starting to tense, an orgasm was starting to build. Mum was calling me a filthy whore, OMG that really made the juices flow. I was now relishing in the pain, the pleasure and the sensations that were flooding my body.

Dad was starting to thrust his cock harder and faster into me, I could feel an orgasm starting to build, but I wanted to hold on until my dad........ Oh god, oh god, oh my fuckin good god! too fuckin late to worry about that, fuckin hell! What was happening to me. I'd never experienced an orgasm like this, I knew that despite my cunt being filled with mums strap-on, I would squirt, in that instant the thought that I would spray fluids past the strap-on and all over my mum, hit me, but I had died and gone to heaven, I didn't care about that, I would take the punishment later. As the intensity of my orgasm started to subside, I felt dads thrusting slow down, his rough hands gripped my waist, pulling me in tight to him as he unloaded deep inside of me. It seemed like he was going to pump the stuff into me forever, everything was happening in slow motion, I could feel his cock pulsing every time he squirted his seed into me. It felt like I was awash with the stuff.

Dad removed his cock from my arse and rolled over on to his back. I leaned forward and kissed my mum full on the mouth, and then pulled away.

Thank you mummy.

Thank you darling, I can see we are going to have some fun.

I clamped my mouth on to hers again, our tongues met and twirled around each other. I had obviously been kissed, sometimes passionately, by lads at university, but it never felt as good as this.

I was getting uncomfortable leaning forwards like that. I slowly lifted myself from mums strap-on, keeping our mouths locked together, even as I rolled off of mum onto my side between her and dad.

I thought I was going to be told to lick dads cock clean, but "no" we just laid there for about fifteen minutes before dad decided to go for a shower. When finished he came back into the room, mum and I took his place and shared the shower. I felt a bit guilty because in all that had happened she hadn't had an orgasm, but in the shower, her hard dom attitude towards me melted away and we enjoyed some loving sensual sex, it felt so good and I gave her the orgasm that she had missed out on.

I didn't get a spanking that night, but a fortnight had now gone by, I was spanked several during that time, along with some fabulous rough sex and some soft loving sex from my mum.

A new day dawned, I had no idea what they might do to me, each day was different, some days passed uneventfully, other days, well I'm sure you can imagine. I had been out on the farm in the morning, feeding the animals, dad had something important to do, so I offered to feed the animals for him. I had just finished when mum called from the kitchen door, lunch was almost ready, I had just enough time to get a shower.

12