Giving to Charity

Story Info
Charity and Jas want a baby. Charity's bro is recruited.
3.1k words
4.63
30k
95
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charity, my sister, and her wife Jasmine are the very definition of lipstick lesbians. Both fit and hot, with medium slender builds, they looked like Southern California prom queens. Dimensionally they were practically twins. We'd grown up together and they'd been a couple for as long as I could remember. Moving out at 19 and married by the time they were 20, they were coming up on their three-year anniversary.

They both had good jobs and their apartment was nice. It wasn't too far from where I was going to college, so they'd have me over every so often and usually we'd go out. They both had really good fashion sense and would dress with a sexy elegance that had guys falling all over themselves to get their attention. It was hilarious, knowing what I knew about them.

I was co-captain of the soccer team at school Senior year and had just gotten back from an away trip when they'd asked me over their place. We'd been relaxing on their back porch having a beer, when Charity first brought it up.

"Jas, and I want to start a family." She said.

"Okay. How? Adoption? Sperm bank? What's the plan?" I asked.

"I thought maybe you could help us?" She said uncertainly.

"What do you mean? Like you want to use my sperm?" I asked.

"Yeah. Something like that." Jas chimed in. "We want to do it the natural way."

"Wait, this is a lot to take in. You want me to knock you up, Jas?" You could have knocked me over with a feather. Charity rejoined the conversation.

"We've given this a lot of thought. We want the baby to have my genes as well as Jasmine's, so that means you're the only way that's going to happen." She explained.

"So, you want me to fuck Jas?" I wondered.

"Yeah, I'll be there too." Charity mentioned.

"Even weirder. You want me to have at threesome with you and your wife?" I stated.

"Something along those lines, yes." Charity said.

"When do you want to start?" I asked, still unsure.

"How about right now?" Charity suggested.

Somehow it should have seemed awfully awkward. But being honest with myself, I'd always kinda had a thing for Jasmine, except she was lesbian, so it was never on the table. Now Charity was offering her up to me on a silver platter. It wasn't the kind of thing a 21 year old guy with any kind of libido would turn his nose up at.

I finished off the last sip of my beer, and Jas gestured toward the bedroom hand in hand with Charity. I hit the bathroom really quickly, and by the time I joined them, they were already naked on the bed. My sister, between Jasmine's legs, eating her out Jasmine's hands buried in her hair. Looking up briefly she said "Just warming her up for ya bro!" and went back at it.

It was indeed, quite a sight to behold. Two gorgeous sexy women making love to each other right in front of me, yes, one was my sister, but still. I was hard as a rock as I pushed my boxers to the floor. Sis tapped out and rolled off to one side to get a good view. Jas looked at my cock as if she'd never seen one before, which she hadn't. She looked over at Charity just to verify that this was what she wanted. Charity leaned in to give her a hot kiss.

I lined up with her pussy. Sis had done a good job, and I easily slid inside her balls deep with just a couple of thrusts. She felt wonderful, her tits jiggling adorably with every thrust. She held Charity's hand as I fucked her, not sure of the rules of the road. We were kind of making it up as we went along. I wanted to kiss her but wasn't sure she wouldn't freak out. I could tell she was holding back, trying not to cum, which made me all the more determined.

At first, she just laid there and let me fuck her. Charity sensed what was going on, and started to play with Jasmine's nipples, and I could feel her almost immediately start to loosen up and get wetter. I could feel her resonance like a tuning fork and knew she was starting to get into it.

Charity leaned in and with her mouth just inches from Jasmine's ear whispered huskily, "Cum for me, baby. Get it. Let it go."

And with that, the flood gates opened. Jasmine moaned and shook as she relented and melted into me mewling wordlessly. I just kept going until she came round again. The second orgasm sent shudders throughout her entire body and she pounded the mattress with her free hand. Charity was still playing with her tits and would lean in and kiss her from time to time. A thin sheen of sweat covered her body, giving her a sexy glow.

Her pussy was fairly gushing on my cock, and I could tell she was on her way to another climax. I was close to my own, timing it so that when I felt her pussy contract, I dumped my seed into her. As she moaned, her hands reaching out to grab my hips pulling me all the way in. As I pulled free, she ejaculated all over the sheets squirting for a good ten seconds before collapsing back. I looked at Charity and she looked at me. Wow was understood.

I rolled down next to her. Charity staring at Jasmine's puffy drenched cooch as an opaque drop of my cum oozed from her still gaping hole.

"That wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be." Jas huffed as she caught her breath.

"Well, thanks for the compliment." I replied sarcastically.

Charity laughed as she continued to play with Jasmine's oozing cooch, fascinated by my sperm leaking from her wife in a steady stream. I had never had a threesome before but had heard some pretty good horror stories about things going sideways, so I tried to be as passive as I could and let the girls set the pace. All in all, it appeared that we'd all gotten something positive out of the experience.

We'd all taken showers and gotten dressed. We'd called in for some Chinese food and Jasmine had gone out to pick it up, giving Charity and I some time to debrief each other.

"Wow, that was way hotter than I was expecting, bro." Charity began.

"Yeah, right? Thanks for the assists." I replied. "Is there anything you want me to avoid doing?"

"Like what do you mean?" she asked.

"Like kissing or oral, or anything you'd find inappropriate. I'm fine with what just happened. But I've also heard stories." I offered.

"We wanted this to be natural. Jas thought penis would gross her out, but it doesn't seem to be the case. It was hot watching you make her cum. I doubt that watching you kiss would be any different." She replied thoughtfully.

"When do you want to do it again?" I asked.

"Tomorrow, if you can make it over at dinner time. I want to do this as often as it takes." Charity said.

"Fucking hotness." I agreed.

Jas got back and we filled her in (pun intended) on our little meeting while we ate. After that we just chilled together for a while before I had to head back to the dorm. Before I left, Jas stopped me at the door. "Thanks for doing this for us. It means a lot." She said. Then she put her arms around my neck and kissed me. Hard. My stomach did a backflip. Charity was watching the whole thing unfold, a gleam in her eye and an ear-to-ear grin. Passionately French kissed by a lesbian. Not even on my bucket list, but I was takin' it.

The next night was an order of magnitude hotter, as if that was possible. Jas was more relaxed going in and we eased in with a little three-way foreplay, kissing and touching. Yesterday, Jas hadn't really seen my cock except for when I pulled it out of her all gooey with cum and wanted to touch it. She seemed to like making me hard, and again she was slick and ready by the time I entered her.

Charity was a bit more proactive about participating, and when I pulled Jas up into doggy, she hopped in against the headboard and pushed Jas' face down into her pussy. I fucked Jas from behind wondering how she was doing with sis, when I saw Charity shudder, staring directly into my eyes, then felt Jas' pussy clenching my cock. It was too much, and I filled her hole with my sperm.

The girls didn't slow down an iota. So about twenty minutes later I was ready for round two. I was figuring Jas out, and it was getting easier and easier to make her cum. Charity would get stoked watching her tremble with pleasure and she'd go at her all the harder. So hot. So dirty. So sweet.

Sperm fascinated my sister. Every time, she'd look at the pearly soup, and touch it, sometimes pushing a bit of it back up inside Jas, looking at me blushing and grinning sheepishly. I'd just smile and nod at her.

By the time we'd hit the two-week mark, it was becoming evident that there was more going on than sex. Nobody really wanted to call out the elephant in the room, but the chemistry that was happening was transformative. Maybe it was meant to be. I mean if I'd told my friends that I have an ongoing threesome with two hot chicks every single night, they would have laughed me out of the dorm. But this was our normal now.

The college had a rock-climbing wall set up. Charity, Jas and I had spent Saturday morning climbing up and belaying down, and we were all getting pretty good at it. We stopped in at a small local burger joint for lunch on the way back to the apartment. I could tell that the girls were going to be in the mood by the time we got home, and I wasn't wrong. Not that I was complaining. I was pretty much up for a little fun.

Two things happened that afternoon that told me we weren't in Kansas anymore. The girls had headed straight for the bedroom and were getting warmed up, a couple minutes before I joined them. Kicking off my boxers I turned around to face them only to find Jasmine on her knees in front of me. Reaching for my hardening cock, she engulfed it in her mouth. It was completely unexpected and totally glorious.

When I was hard, she flopped up onto the bed legs spread wide, and a big smile on her face. The sex was particularly incendiary, and standing bedside I had pulled her onto my cock while Charity straddled her face riding it for all she was worth. When Jas started into another squirting orgasm, I exploded inside of her pussy, coating her womb with my semen. That's when the second thing happened.

Pulling out, I saw Charity move into position for her usual cum observation ritual. My jizz started to leak out of Jasmine's vagina, like always. My sister reached out to play with it as always, only this time she swirled two fingers inside of Jasmine's cooter and, once they were well coated with my cum, she brought them to her mouth licking them clean, her eyes shut tight as she savored our combined juices. My sister was eating my cum, and loving it.

Jas, looked over at me and sorta shrugged, just as surprised as I was.

Charity opened her eyes. "What?" she blurted out.

"You just ate my cum, sis!" I gasped.

"Yeah, so? I liked it." She snapped. And as if to prove a point she positioned herself between Jasmine's legs, pulled her in, and proceeded to gobble up every drop she could get, making Jas cum repeatedly during the process. It was almost overwhelmingly sexy. And I was hard as a rock by the time she'd finished.

Lather-rinse-repeat, only this time after I came, sis cleaned my cock with her mouth before turning her attention to Jasmine's dripping slit. Watching my sister with my cum covered cock in her mouth. Well, I kept telling myself that it should be bothering me. But there was also something in the back of my mind that knew we'd just broken through some soft limits, and that was okay.

Over the next couple weeks, the girls developed a new hobby, cocksucking. For a couple of married lesbians, they sure loved them some penis in their mouths. And what had started as sex to get Jas pregnant was now looking more and more like a three-way relationship.

Spring Break had happened, and the girls got time off from work for a few days. We ended up booking a camping site and spent the better part of five days camping by the lakeshore, fishing, swimming and of course, making love. The weather had been perfect, and I don't know if it was the fresh air, sunshine, and crystal-clear water, but when it came time for Jasmine's next period, it just didn't come.

Mission accomplished. We could stop now.

We didn't. In fact, if anything, Jas' hormone fueled first trimester was a launchpad for our sexual frenzy. As Jas began to show, I found Charity looking at me funny sometimes.

"You're not mad at me, are you?" I'd asked one day.

"Not at all, what gave you that idea?" she'd responded.

"Just sometimes it's like you're looking at me funny." I said.

"Well, there is something, but I'm not sure I should share it, bro." She admitted.

"C'mon sis, we've been open about everything so far." I encouraged.

"It's gonna sound sketchy. I can't really figure out a way to say it that makes it sound normal." She said.

"What! Just say it." I told her.

"I want you to fuck me. There." She said softly. "Sometimes I want it so bad."

"You're my sister." I gulped.

"Yeah, your sister who sucks your cock and eats your cum every chance she gets. That sister." Charity pointed out.

"Does Jasmine know?" I asked.

"Yeah. Totally. I kind of whine about it to her sometimes." She confessed. "She told me that as much time as we've spent in bed together, I should probably at least try it. But I'm not sure." She looked at me seriously before continuing.

"Sometimes I just find I want to know a little more about what Jas, experiences. I know it's incest if we do it. So, sometimes I just think I'm being weird. But sometimes when I'm getting off on sucking your cock, I'm thinking I love doing it precisely because it's dirty. And also because I love you, giving you pleasure, and sometimes I just want it all. Like Jas, gets." She concluded.

"I'll think about it. Maybe talk to Jas, too." I promised.

"Thanks bro. I love you!" She said, leaning in and French kissing the hell out of me.

I'd always thought my sister was beautiful, but so was her wife. So even throughout our recent sexual awakening, at least until that night she'd first taken my cock in her mouth. It wasn't like it would ever manifest beyond the boundaries we'd tacitly set. Jaz had said it was Charity's safe period for another week, maybe more.

The next night found me between my sister's gorgeous legs. Her wife's hand around my shaft, rubbing my head between her slick labia.

"Oh god, bro..." escaping from Charity as I entered her like a church.

For some reason, Fucking my sister's wife and knocking her up was hot, but this was on a different channel altogether. I could tell the three of us were aware; were processing how many rules this one was breaking. But when I looked down and Charity's eyes met mine, it was a done deal.

Somewhere in my mind I was just a little kid bringing her something I'd just colored for her. Somewhere in my mind I just saw the raw eroticism of her body reacting to mine, the way we were mating, in the way that lovers' bodies do. It was pretty fucked up, and we were all getting off on it.

I lost track of how long it had been going on. I think she had too. My dick was sore, but I still didn't want to cum, not sure if this was a one shot deal. I wanted to make it last, but it was overtaking me and when I came inside her she totally wrapped herself around me. And for a few seconds, even though we weren't twins, it was like floating in a womb with her. Connected to each other in a way only siblings can...but more. Talking to her afterwards, I couldn't say if I felt something had ruptured or if something had been given birth when I came inside her. She said, whatever it was, it was perfect.

"Holy shit, that was intense!" Jas chimed in from the sidelines.

We all laughed, almost in acknowledgement of the gravity of the situation. It was nice to be able to share that between us all.

If anything Jas and Charity were closer. I think I was the mortar between their stones. Jas was getting big. The hikes we'd gone on turned to walks, the walks had turned to checking the mail. And then her water broke.

You've never seen three more scared people in all your life. I didn't think they'd let me in. I was afraid if they didn't, Charity would eviscerate someone standing in the way. But the head nurse was cool and seemed to get the lay of the land without us having to be specific.

"C'mon, baby daddy, C'mon baby momma. Let's get this show going." She'd grinned.

An hour and a half later we welcomed Alexis into our family. Fuck. I was officially a father. Jasmine looked beautiful. Both of us couldn't shut up about it later at home. We had to dot the I's and cross the T's but we were both anxious to have her back, and Alexis too.

Life was never the same after that. It was better. Better than any of us could imagine. Four kids later, I was a full professor, Sis had gotten her Master's, Jas was working on hers.

I remember Alexis on my lap. We'd just finished a fairy tale where a noble knight had slain a dragon to win the hand of a fair maiden. I could hear the bed upstairs shifting with the lovemaking. Jes and Charity were just getting into. Alexis smiled at me, innocently.

"Kiss me goodnight and tuck me in, daddy. Mommies need you to keep the bed from squeeking too much."

Forward into the breach!