Giving Until it Hurts

Story Info
A Rick and Laura story. Bowling over a Bull!
7.1k words
4.23
57.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey all! Our favorite fast-talking, fast-drinking, fast-fucking couple are back! In this installment, the aristocratic futa-wife and her enigmatic husband have fun with the staff before doing a bit of charitable giving. Not gonna lie, I love writing the dialogue for these. Enjoy!

*****

"Bloody Marys are always better by the pitcher, aren't they, darling?" I said to my beloved Rick as he took a healthy pull from his gallon of the crimson drink, a whole celery plant sticking out of the huge vessel.

"I couldn't agree more darling, like most things in life, bigger is better!" he responded, while I was sipping my own less than shyly.

"I draw the line for that at taxes."

"Oh, and headaches."

"Oh my dear, whatever is a 'headache'?"

"I hear people with hangovers get them."

"Whatever is a 'hang-over?"

"Something that happens to sober people, I believe."

"How ghastly!"

"The thought of an aching head?"

"The thought of being sober!" I chugged a goodly portion of the Mary to illustrate my point, and Rick followed suit. Brunch together is so nice; sometimes we even have it with food!

"Hmmm, now this is interesting!" Rick said as he rifled his way through the paper in that frowny way that men so often do.

"What is, oh steady beat of my heart?"

"There's an ad in the adult classified section," He cleared his throat to read aloud as I made myself quite the dutiful wife refilling his pitcher from the punch bowl.

Threesome Seeking: A House Worthy of a true bull.

Attractive, well-endowed woman seeks apartment

Or house willing to accommodate escapade with

Cuck husband and muscular bull. We are in a

Shared living situation and can't let our roommates

Know about what we get up to. We cannot afford to

Pay much money, but those willing to provide playspace

Will be allowed to watch what we get up to. We promise to

Put on quite the show!

"Oh that IS interesting!" I exclaimed between hearty gulps. "What do you think, darling, should we reach out to them?"

"Well I'm not sure. I mean, they specified an apartment or house. Do you think they'd be put off by being offered a 40-room manor with various playrooms and a sex dungeon?"

I laughed, "I can't imagine they'd be perturbed dear. Like you just said, bigger is better."

"That's a fair point, my peach pie, a very fair point indeed."

"Oh let's do it, Rick! We shall let this bull into our china shop!"

He smirked that wonderful, impudent smirk of his, "Oh, why not? Knowing us, the Bull is at far greater risk of getting broken than the china."

He had a point.

#

I worked very hard getting the house ready for our guests while Rick made it his business to contact them. I worked up quite a sweat as I sipped my mid-morning martini and bossed our collection of French, Spanish and Estonian maids to dust and organize every square inch of our many rooms. Between doling out assignments and assessing the quality of their handiwork when done I would treat myself to a suck of Reginald's big dick. Regi is our butler, a handsome young blond man with a square jaw and high cheekbones. Rick always expressed a little bit of jealousy for my rapport with the help, but he acquiesced when he saw how important it was for me to have a little release when I was playing the dutiful housewife.

"Besides," I'd admonished him as I waved Regi's fat fucking cock around like a toy, "You needn't be jealous, the boy is a mere ten and a half inches long, he could never hold a candle to your incredible dick." I really did love Rick's dick, it was the second biggest I'd ever seen and even when I was sucking on Reginald or some other man, more often than not I was fantasizing about Rick and what he'd be doing to just utterly tear my pussy apart later. I dunked Regi's balls in the new martini he made me just to make it extra dirty before slurping the burning liquid off of them and getting them glistening with my slobber instead. Finally I stroked him off between my lips, chasing my drink with his seed before tucking him away, patting him on the cheek, and telling him to go clean the windows.

"How goes the cleaning?" Rick asked as he returned from his trip, removing his fashionable bowler and handing it to Rusalka, one of the Estonians. He gave one of her huge tits a fondle before she scampered off to hang it up.

"See how fast she scampers off? She says she loves me, but she never sticks around long enough."

"Well you can't blame her darling, even I'm still a little terrified of your dick." I explained as I handed him an old-fashioned.

"Fair point, still, one of these days I should get some manacles on her so she has to stick around and get acquainted."

I clucked my tongue, "Good help is hard to bind." I lamented. "Anyway, Rick dear, did you make contact with our victi-erm, I mean guests?"

"Indeed I did, just spoke to the woman herself and she was THRILLED to accept our offer. I told her we'd send a car for them around seven."

"But Rick, dear, it's only two o'clock in the afternoon. Whatever are we supposed to do with ourselves until then?"

Rick grinned a grinny little grin.

The fuckfest that followed broke a chair and several bookshelves, but luckily we were able to restrain ourselves enough to stop after only four hours of hardcore copulation. This gave the staff a whole hour to clean up the mess and pull more furniture out of storage.

"Why do we go through furniture so quickly?" I asked, shaking my head as Reginald set the new chair in place.

Rick puffed his post coital cigar thoughtfully, "Because my sweet, you keep shouting things like "FUCK THIS CREDENZA! FUCKING PLOW ME RIGHT THROUGH IT! I WANT IT DESTROYED BY OUR GORGEOUS BODIES IMMEDIATELY! I DON'T CARE AND WHEN I ASK HOW THIS HAPPENED LATER FUCKING REMIND ME I SCREAMED THIS YOU HUGE-COCKED STUD!"

I cocked my head, that did in fact sound a bit familiar after all. Even in the throes of passion I did speak my mind quite thoroughly.

Reginald drew our attention then, clearing his throat with practiced inoffensiveness.

"Your guests have arrived, Sir and Madam," he announced, sweeping an arm to the three of them walking slowly around the fountain. Our chauffeur, Rosa, followed close behind, shepherding somewhat to make sure they got to the front door. They looked a bit nervous if not scared, heads whipping every which way to take it all in. I could tell my strapping husband had neglected to mention that they were getting a mansion for their escapades, not some dingy jack-shack.

"Well darling, shall I turn on the charm and play the dutiful hostess?" I said as I made to let them in.

"I don't think you can turn the charm off, and we both know you're already a hostess with more than mostess," Rick said, giving my ample, wiggling ass a hearty smack as I moved. I gave a short shriek for affect and then opened the door.

"Welcome my darlings! Come on in! Make yourselves at home!" I implored as I curtsied, careful not to lift my skirt too high for fear of showing off a little too much.

"Uh, hi, I'm, uh, Mabel." Said the woman. She was a pretty thing, blonde and azure-eyed with big round breasts as advertised. But those eyes of hers were locked to my tits with what I imagine to be a mix of fear and envy; I know I can be more than a bit intimidating in that department and I rather like to think I command a following.

Speaking of following, the next in the door was the man who I assumed to be the cuckold in this situation. He was surprisingly cute with black curly hair and a nice even build for a short guy. He had a slight hint of New Jersey about his accent, which always brings a wrinkle to my nose, but I was willing to climb down from my Manhattanite perch for one night. He took my hand and gave it a delicate kiss before speaking,

"Joey. Ma'am, thank you from the bottom of my heart for inviting us into your home."

"Of course, dear, get comfortable."

Lastly was the bull, and quite the strapping lad he was! He was at least ten years younger than Joey, with a neatly shaved head and shocking green eyes. He actually looked a little like the famous "Hot Mugshot" photo that was all the rage on the intered nets a few years ago.

"Jason." He said with a curt nod. His voice was wonderfully deep! Don't ever tell Rick I said this, oh, ambiguous reader, but if there is one small area in which he could improve, his voice has always been shockingly high for such a well-hung hubby! I mean, not falsetto or anything, just not very gravely. Jason's voice was definitely doing something for me beneath my skirt, and dare I say my tits felt just a bit tight. It was a shame he didn't like to talk more, but I found him very curt the rest of the evening.

We gave them the briefest of tours, but despite the amenities on offer they didn't avail themselves of any of the bdsm rooms or the billiard hall or the recreational airplane hangar, instead opting to stop in one of the master bedrooms. That was where Jason grabbed Mabel's hand and led her across the threshold.

"I'm gonna take your wife here, bitch." He explained to Joey who could only blush in response. Rick and I exchanged the expression of excited teenagers as we took up residence in the chairs at the far end of room.

Jason and Mabel made out, it was sensual, hungry--desperate even. I don't know how long they'd been denied this opportunity to express their twisted love, but my heart swelled with pride that Rick and I could so accommodate them in getting to fulfill it.

"Get your cuck husband's dick out." Jason commanded when they pulled back from the kiss. Mabel moved to Joey, running a hand down his chest before attacking his fly and belt, dropping his pants with practiced ease.

Oh the poor man! No wonder his wife was looking for strange dick on the side, the little creature was barely six inches long, if that, and clearly rock-hard already. How ever could anyone cope with so little!? I shook my head in disappointed disbelief.

"Now show him mine." Jason growled, ever the terse and truculent taskmaster.

"I know he's bigger." Joey muttered as his wife gave the woefully short strokes that were available to her.

"Yeah, well, I think he wants to rub your face in just how much bigger," Mabel shot back, attacking Jason's pants with gusto.

Joey could only swallow in resignation as she flopped the clearly superior specimen out and began pumping it in her other hand. Jason was huge, there was no getting around that. Probably bigger than Joey hard while it was still soft, clearly drooping and flopping grotesquely as her eager hand jacked away at it. Jason clearly had an impressive sadistic streak, he not only reveled in his own size, but got a special kick out of how it humiliated Joey.

"Alright, now I want you to suck the cock that gives you the most pleasure." Jason growled.

Even Mabel seemed surprised by this. She was clearly used to dutifully following orders, but being made to choose must have been new.

"Which cock did you want me to suck?" She asked, blinking.

"The one that gives you more pleasure." Jason shot back.

She took a long moment, pumping both dicks in her fists as she considered. During that time, Jason's got longer and plumper in her hands, growing up to at least Regi's size and still with clear room to grow. I licked my lips, loving the show and the extraordinary specimen before us, and was apparently not alone in the opinion when Mabel finally gave Joey an apologetic look and put her face down to the bull's big dick. She licked and lapped at it, swabbing her tongue over every inch of soft, thick meat, getting it really wet as she worked.

Jason gently pushed her back a moment so he could fully drop and step out his pants. A fat pair of balls swung free and he lifted his cock up so he could press her face into those instead.

"Take care of these big nuts," Jason commanded, groaning softly as she eagerly complied, kissing and sucking at the huge stones, struggling to fit even one lime-sized gonad into her mouth. Joey had receded back into the corner, ignoring his own stiff dick as he watched. The poor dear, some part of me wanted to assuage his hurt feelings somehow, but I fought the urge for the moment, snuggling back into Rick who had just given me a drink. My husband was clearly enjoying the show and I could feel that stiffness extending down one of his pantlegs.

"The kid's got real talent!" Rick observed between sips, "Could easily go pro."

I nodded appreciatively, Jason had achieved full hardness and was now, for lack of a more delicate term, just utterly gag-fucking Mabel's mouth, dredging all these really loud *glork* noises out as he pounded away, his fists tangled up in her hair as he pistoned his hips back and forth.

"What do you think, about an even foot-long?" I asked Rick as I eyeballed the length.

"If he's an inch," I agreed, adding, "and based on how loud some of those choking noises are getting, he's definitely an inch."

Finally she pulled back to rasp and gasp for breaths, those lovely breasts heaving as she got her lungs back to work. While she was recovering Jason stalked over to Joey just stood above him, lording his humongous hog over the smaller specimen, a strand of Mabel's drool slowly oozing down onto Joey's face. Jason sneered in approval of Joey's tortured expression as he slowly jacked off his huge cock a couple of times before turning back to Mabel who was now eagerly waiting.

He grabbed her arms forcefully and flexed his big biceps, swinging her around and bending her over into a doggy-style position so that her face was right up to Joey's. He clearly wanted every facial expression he was about to cause to be on full display for the little cuckold, the first starting as he popped the head of that thick beast into Mabel's cunt and started dutifully fucking away.

The boy had definite skills! Rick and I squeezed each other's hands tight with excitement as Jason worked hard, sweat beading on his skin as he began to utterly core mabel out with thrust after thrust, his commanding swings causing her to bend, buck and sway. Her moans, grunts and screams only got louder and louder as Jason picked up steam, slobber flying crazily from her mouth, pelting her husband's face as her howls of pleasure pelted her ears. Jason's expression was one of extreme smugness; here was a stud with a big dick who knew it.

I could feel Rick's cock stirring beneath me, that hunk of meat bloating up under my ass, starting to make my sitting position a bit awkward.

"Mmm, enjoying the show my dear?" I asked.

"Yes, but well, dash it all darling, I was just never much for spectator sports. I've got to get in there."

I shrugged, "Well, we at least tried to be charitable, didn't we?"

He shrugged, turning me around so that he could nuzzle my massive rack a little with his handsome face.

His answer was a rare disagreement, "Well, if we're being honest with ourselves, we didn't really try very hard, did we?"

I smirked up at him, gripping his now totally turgid monster-member through his pant-leg, "Au contraire, dear hubbie. If you were much harder I'd have to have sell you to the army so they could figure out how to make tanks shielded by your boner."

"I'm not sure if it's your grasp of the military or my cock that's more inspiring, but either way I do feel mightily inspired."

I patted his cheek, "I know you're just dying to show off. Go on. Go ruin that poor stud's whole day."

He grinned and raised his eyebrows before crossing to where the threesome was situated. Right now Jason had pull out and was letting Mabel lick her juices off of his glistening dick mere inches from Joey's face.

"You guys put on a really good show," Rick said as he stood with his hands innocently in his pockets, maybe stretching his pants to hide the bulge at least a little.

"Uh, thanks." Jason seemed a bit put off by this new element in his little kingdom of big-dick worship.

"But there's just one thing I don't understand," Rick continued.

"What's that?" Mabel paused in sucking the big cock long enough to gently tap it against her own forehead as she cocked her head to look up at my husband.

"Well, it seems to me a lot the fun you guys have is about putting Joey in his place. I just don't get why you don't have the bull be someone who has, like, a really just gigantic cock to really bring out the size different."

"Huh?" Mabel asked, her face contorted in confusion as the dick that was nearly twice it's length towered above her.

"What the fuck's that supposed to..." Jason started, not sounding angry exactly, just confused.

Rick interrupted him without words, simply letting his monstrous male mallet finally free, the insane erection falling with a wet WHAP onto her big right tit.

...mean!?" Jason's deep voice actually cracked a little as the last word of his sentence got out. I couldn't help but giggle.

There was really no contest. Joey's six-incher was almost totally hidden from view where they all stood, and above that Jason's foot-long of meat was insane by comparison, but my husband's turgid eighteen-incher was more than enough to make every jaw in the room (including mine, I didn't want to feel left out!) drop all the way open and hang.

"Oh..." Joey said.

"...my..." Mabel added.

"...fucking god!" Jason finished, his own humongous cock almost looking a little scared next to the giant that had been awakened.

"It's okay," Rick said, casually giving the tit supporting his meat a few experimental slaps; I loved the way her flesh rippled and jiggled from the weight of his dicksmacks. "You're still the bull here, of course." Then he shifted and lowered his pants a bit more to free his colossal balls as well, that pair hanging down like a pair of grapefruits. "I'm just the uh... brontosaurus."

And then the brontosaurus was teabagging poor Mabel, those giant nuts hefted up high to bounce and grind all over her face while his hands kept the opulent organ they were attached to out of the way. Mabel looked like she might protest for a moment, and then something gave way and she was just worshipping those big balls, kissing and sucking and licking at them with a thoroughness that made me envious.

Shrugging I pulled off my top, freeing my tits for all to see, nonchalantly pinching my nipples a moment to really make them pop. Jason was the first to look my way, eyes locking to my tits. I beckoned with a finger and he walked towards me like a man hypnotized, his big cock swinging around a bit as he moved; now we were both enjoying the view.

Joey was visibly crying a little now, not sobbing, but tears shone in his eyes and one was already beginning to slide down his cheek as his beloved wife made horrible "Glarpphf!" sounds, mouthing and sucking around the huge balls that slapped down on her from above.

"Why are you crying?" Rick asked, maybe a bit perturbed to have his attention distracted while his big nuts were getting the praise they deserved.

Joey shook his head a little, seeming to try hard to not look at Rick's cock, "My penis is so small!"

Rick looked uncomfortable, "Oh hey, come on there guy, it's not small, it's...it's..."

"MINISCULE!" Mabel suddenly shouted, pulling back from his balls in a layer of silvery slobber-strands.

Now Joey was actively sobbing, but curious enough cumming too, his tiny tadger unleashed a few penting pebbles of spunk onto her bare back. She wore a smirk, rolled her eyes, and then dived head-first on Rick's cock, sucking it just a bit deeper than she'd been able to take Jason, choking and gagging.

Speaking of choking and gagging, Jason was putting on a really good effort with my fun-bags. His tongue had already been all over them in quick slapping licks, and now he was parting his nice lips to take in great sucking mouthfuls of tit, getting so much of my boob in there he did actually gag a bit on one I could only coo my encouragement and work to shove them into his face even harder.

12