Giving Up Control Pt. 02

Story Info
Trans man tests out how long he can go without orgasms.
3.8k words
3
4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 05/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content note: themes of small penis humiliation, might want to skip this if it's not your thing.

Kayla wakes me up with a kiss. It takes me a couple minutes to get my bearings. We had both fallen asleep naked and Kayla's perfect breasts were right at my eye level.

"That was so much fun last night. I got up an hour ago and have been researching orgasm denial". I'm a bit shocked- I thought she would be weirded out by my favourite kink. I can already feel my little dick getting hard.

I smile. "So, will you like really deny me? I'm serious about it. I don't want to cum again until you give me permission."

She smirks, "How long do you think you could last?"

"I'm not sure, I've tried on my own and only made it a few days. But I think if I had you to hold me accountable I could do better."

"A few days," Kayla laughs. "That's nothing. I could easily go a week or more."

"I know but I get so horny. And so desperate. But lucky for you when I'm desperate I'll be so happy to please you."

"You seem like you're desperate already" she says, nodding to my T-dick.

"I am."

"Will you do what I say to earn your orgasm?"

"Yes sir."

"You won't cum until I tell you?"

"Yes sir."

"You'll edge when I say and keep your hands away from that cock and cunt otherwise?"

We hadn't talked about her controlling my touch- it's a bit scary, given how often my fingers decide on their own to wander to by T-dick. But the idea really gets me going. "Yes sir".

"And give me pleasure when I ask for it"

"Of course sir".

"Want to eat me now?"

"Yes!"

"Go ahead then, slut".

And before she can say anything more my face is between her legs. The second my tongue touches her labia, I notice she's already wet. Maybe even more wet than I am. I gently flick her clit with my tongue and she moans. My own clit craves attention. I caress her leg with my right hand and reach up for her nipple with my left to keep my hands busy. I know I shouldn't touch if she doesn't give me permission. I hump the bed a little and thankfully she doesn't stop me.

At last, she finishes in my mouth with a long moan.

"Fuck baby, you're good."

"Thank you, sir."

She leans over and kisses my lips and I kiss her back. Her left hand pinches my right nipple. Despite barely having any sensation in my nipples, my arousal goes into overdrive and I moan.

"You're such a good toy. Now let's go get breakfast." She releases my nipple. I stare at her, pleading. I thought for sure her hand on my nipple was going to lead to more. That I would get edged and be left desperate. I'd fallen asleep fantasizing about it.

"Could I- could I have a bit of touch first? Maybe edge just once?"

"No, not yet. Let's get you good and desperate first." She gets up and starts throwing on clothes.

"Please?"

"No, I'm hungry. We should eat. Come on, put your pants on. Or don't, I don't care. Just don't touch that boy pussy,"

I follow her out of the bedroom to her kitchen, naked. I figured staying naked would make her take pity on me and let me touch earlier. She didn't seem to be in a rush though. We usually just have cereal in the morning, but she starts cracking eggs. "Help me make omelets."

So, I start cracking eggs and stirring in milk, fully naked while ahe walks around in her sweats and t-shirt. I can't wait to get them off her again.

After breakfast though, she has other intentions. "I think today we should get groceries. Maybe go to the library- I have a book to pick up. And we should meal prep." =

"Okay, that's fine" I say. I know she's only creating this to-do list to tease me. "Could we play a bit first though?"

"Nah, let's get going. Big day ahead of us."

She studies the look of disappointment on my face.

"You can stick a dildo in your cunt while we're out. Would like that?"

I nod- a little ashamed. We have a couple dildos but mostly I use them on her. I like vaginal penetration but am embarrassed to like it, so I rarely engage. She's making me so desperate for stimulation though that I'll take anything.

She walks to her dresser takes out our purple dildo. Luckily, it's the smaller of the two. I've never had the big glass one in- it's 9 inches long and about the thickness of a cucumber! This one is probably only five inches long and only as wide as two or three fingers. I can take it as long as I'm plenty aroused. Thankfully that's not a problem this morning.

"Lie down and show me where you want this". I scooch on to the bed, lying on my back, legs spread, exposing my T-dick and holes.

"You look so hot like that". One of her fingers graze my outer labia and I inhale sharply, hoping for even the smallest amount of pressure on my clit. But of course, I don't get any.

She stretches me out with her pointer and middle fingers first. Then she sticks the dildo in. It slides in like friction doesn't exist. I feel the walls of my cunt stretch then relax around it. I recognize the familiar feeling of fullness.

"Good boy, now get dressed."

I walk over to my dresser. It's a bit awkward walking with the toy in. I occasionally need to squeeze to stop it from slipping out. I pull my boxers and jeans on over the dildo. My clit twitches a little when it rubs against the cotton of my boxers. I need release. But looks like I won't be getting any anytime soon.

"No one will even know" Kayla says, gently grabbing at my crotch over my pants. She's right. No one else will know about the dildo. And no one will know how wet it's making me. No one will know I'm a toy, denied from cumming until Kayla decides to release me. No one knows when I will cum- no one except Kayla. Not even me.

__________________________________________________________

The errands taking fucking forever. We go to the library first. Kayla doesn't just get her reserved book. She spends 40 minutes browsing the shelves and chatting with the librarian.

I feel the fullness inside me and all I can think about is sucking Kayla's breasts, sticking my fingers inside her, making her cum. Cumming in her mouth. The dildo starts to get a bit uncomfortable.

"Is it hurting?" She asks as we leave the library for the grocery store.

"No, it's okay".

"Good boy, if it does hurt too much, we can take it out, but I'm so turned on knowing my dildo is inside you."

"Me too." I admit.

She keeps me busy at the grocery store, sending me to every aisle for various items.

When we get home, I ask if I can take out the dildo.

"You can. But if we put the vegetables away first, we can both get naked, and you can lick me."

I don't need any more motivation than that. I've never put groceries away more quickly.

Five minutes later, we are in our bed and she's playing with my belt.

"Get naked but don't take out the dildo"

I pull off all my clothes and stand in front of the bed. I flex my Kegel muscles as hard as I can to keep the toy in.

She lies on the bed and pokes at my cunt. "So wet," she admires.

"Yes sir."

"Lie down."

I lie down next to her.

She sticks her finger in my cunt, next to the toy. I feel my cunt stretching.

"Very well, do you want to take this out?"

"Yes sir."

"You've been good.

Very slowly, she pulls out the toy. I feel my cunt shift into the empty space it left behind and moan softly.

"That's a good boy." She strokes my outer labia a bit and I moan.

Her fingers move slightly closer to my clit with each stroke but never quite get there.

I squirm, "Please sir, could I have my clit played with?"

"Hmmmm..." she considers, "will you be a good boy and not cum?"

"Yes sir."

"Very well, make me cum first and then I will tease you."

It takes longer for me to get her to orgasm this time, but I lick her diligently the way she like it.

"Finger my pussy, baby". I stick two fingers in her warm hole.

"Oh god, baby, give me the toy now."

I find the toy where it's rolled off the bed and stick it her cunt, moving it in and out gently. I resume my licking. Her breathing gets faster and faster and she at last comes hard. I stick my fingers at the opening of her vagina and feel the contractions.

Her breathing takes a couple minutes to slow down. "Thank you." She kisses me.

"Could I have some play sir?" I'm terrified she'll leave my clit untouched again. Still, the idea of her going back on her word and denying my clit makes me more wet.

"I suppose you've been a good boy. Just a few minutes though. Then we really do need to meal prep."

"Yes sir, thank you." At this point I'm so desperate that even just a few minutes would be Heaven.

She rubs the outside of my cunt a bit and kisses my stomach. Her lips press against my clit. It's just the outside of her lips- barely a kiss. I can't even really feel it. I nearly drive my clit into her mouth but force myself to stay still.

"You want more?"

"Yes sir."

She gently sucks the shaft of my clit.

"Could I please have your tongue, sir?"

She doesn't answer, just keeps kissing but a moment later, I feel her tongue licking me just the way I like it. I moan hard. She inserts two fingers inside me and I quiver a little.

With that she pulls her mouth away, fingers still inside my cunt.

"Good boy, not cumming."

"Yes sir."

She removes her fingers.

"I think that will be it for now."

"Could I please have a bit more, sir? Your mouth is so good."

"No, we have things to do" she laughs.

I didn't even reach the edge!

"Yes sir," I tell her. As much as I want to keep playing, I'm thankful. This is what I wanted, I remind myself. To be denied and controlled. If I wasn't being controlled, I'd definitely have given into my desire to orgasm by now. I'm way too horny. I'm glad to have her to control me.

We put our clothes on and prepare our meals for the week, make dinner. After dinner, she says she has work to finish up and pulls out her laptop. I play some video games, but my mind keeps going back to my clit. Occasionally, my fingers wander there but I pull them way, remembering that I'm under Kayla's control now.

At last, she gets up and asks me to cuddle before bed. We brush our teeth, and she puts on her pajamas. I strip down to just my boxers and press up against her in bed. I caress her left nipple through her top.

"That's nice, Tyler. Good boy."

"Do you want me to make you come again?" I ask.

"Hmmm..." she says. "I'd first like to watch you edge that desperate clit of yours until you can't take it anymore. But no cumming."

"I may touch myself, sir?"

"Yes, edge yourself. You've been good, but I'm too tired to edge you tonight. Get yourself nice and close but stop before you orgasm."

I'm a bit disappointed to not get her perfect mouth on me. But I guess I've already had it once today. And my hands will feel so good.

The first edge only takes a couple minutes. I move two fingers up and down the shaft of my little dick and the edge comes on before I know it. I move my hands away from the pleasure.

"Already?" she laughs.

"Yes sir, I'm so horny."

"Go again".

There wasn't much of a pause between me stopping and her telling me to start again so I'm at the edge within 30 seconds.

She has me rest longer this time. "It' a good thing you're not cis or you'd be a premature ejaculator"

"Yes sir,' I acknowledge.

"Okay edge again"

I edge once more. We continue like this. Eventually it gets to the point where a few strokes are all it takes to get me to the edge. Or maybe I'm not even cooling down from each individual edge. Every bit of my body is aching for release. This is where I'd usually give up and come hard. Or pull away too late and feel the contractions as shame hits me.

She grabs my hand and pulls it away from my clit. "That's enough!" Then she climbs on me and pins both arms down.

"Oh god" I hump the air. Despite no stimulation, I feel so close.

"Please? Please, Kayla can I come?" I ask. I don't care about denial now. I need release.

"No, this is what you asked for." She glances at my cunt still fucking the air. "You better not be able to come from that or you will be in a lot of trouble."

"Sorry sir," I force my cunt to stop fucking the air. Slowly a bit of my attention drifts away from my clit but I'm still so horny.

"It's okay, you didn't cum so I won't punish you. Plus, that was entertaining to watch you so desperate. Make me cum now." She scoots up so that her clit is in my mouth.

It's a relief to get my attention away from my own genitals and onto hers. She orgasms after five minutes. When she gets up and I move over, there's a giant puddle between my legs.

"I'm guessing I still can't cum?"

"No, you wanted denial, you're getting denial."

"Yes sir, thank you. Thank you for denying me"

"You're welcome, good night slut."

I'm proud I didn't come. She pushed me pretty far and I know I would be disappointed if I came after less than a day. I still have half a mind to move my hand back to my clit and finish myself off. I'm sure it would take less than a minute. But I don't want to disappoint her. But God, it's going to be hard getting to sleep.

___

The next day is Monday and we both have work. Kayla goes into work but I work from home. As she gets ready for work she says to me "You better not touch that delicious boy cunt of yours until I get back."

I sit at my laptop. I find my fingers constantly wandering to my underwear and I need to constantly remind myself to focus on my work, I don't want to give up on my denial just yet. I eat my lunch, go for a walk and then head back to work.

All I can think about is Kayla's wet pussy in my mouth, her ordering me not to cum. Her telling me to stop touching for the night.

When Kayla gets home, my hands are all over her. "Oh my god baby, I've been so horny all day."

Her hand grabs at my crotch, "Me too, now strip and let me taste that cunt."

I'm glad she's not making me wait for it today. I need her tongue.

I lie on the crouch naked and she licks me. It's absolutely blissful having her lips on me after thinking about it all day. I sink into the horniness. Once again, I'm very quick to the edge and it feels so good. "I'm there," I tell her and she pulls away. She massages my upper leg.

"Such a good boy."

She moves her lips back to me and we repeat this a couple times. The fourth time, the edge comes on so strong I don't think I can hold back. "Please sir can I come?"

She moves her mouth away. "Absolutely not."

I exhale a few times, feeling like I'm going to explode from holding back my orgasm.

"Please can I have one more lick?"

"No, I think you're too close" she tells me.

"Please?" I ask. "I'm so horny."

"No" she tells me and shoves her fingers quickly into my cunt just once. She moves her now-drenched finger to my mouth. "Taste your own pussy." I swallow my juices off her fingers eagerly.

"If you want more stimulation, it will be from the larger dildo in your cunt. You're plenty wet enough."

I consider. I'm not done playing yet. I wonder if I could even finish from vaginal penetration alone with how horny I am. I never have before but who knows.

"Okay, I'll try. It might be too big though."

"Good boy. We'll put it in slowly. If it hurts, we'll stop." She takes out the glass dildo and bottle of lube from her dresser.

"Not sure if you'll need this with how wet you are but it doesn't hurt."

She applies lube to the dildo. I get even wetter just watching her. She rubs the end of the dildo over the outside of my cunt. "Ready?"

"Yes sir."

I feel the tip enter. God- it's bigger than anything I've ever had in me. My cunt is stretching so much but it doesn't hurt. "Good boy." She pushes it a little more in.

I feel an intense stretch. "Ow- I think that's all I can take."

"Okay, good boy". She pulls it out so only the very tip is in again. "Does this amount hurt?"

"No sir."

"Very well, we will leave it like that, and you'll stretch. In the meantime, you'll find solace by playing with my nipples the way I like it."

I immerse myself in her breasts, licking the right one while rubbing the left one with my finger.

While I pleasure her, she reaches her hand down and plays with her clit. I'm so jealous- my own clit is begging for attention. "It's so hot watching you get stretched out. I can't wait until you can take the whole thing, my little slut".

A few minutes later she comes and when she does, she pulls the toy out of my cunt.

"You've been good." She tells me. "You may edge one more time today. You can choose if you want to do it now or before bed."

"Now!" I can't help myself.

"Very well" she tells me. "Go ahead."

I reach the edge within a minute. "Please could edge I again?"

"No- not until tomorrow."

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"Could I edge tomorrow at lunch?"

She considers this. "Why do you think you should be allowed to do that?"

"Because I get so horny during the day without you and can't focus and I've been good and shown you I won't go over the edge, and I promise I'll be good."

She moves her head side to side as she thinks.

"Please?"

She sighs. "Okay, you've been good at stopping so far. You may edge once tomorrow at lunch time but obviously no orgasm. Just once. After you get there, you must stop touching your clit right away. And you will insert the small dildo while you are edging. And you'll text me before and after you start edging to thank me for being so kind"

"Yes sir." I'm not thrilled about having to use the dildo, but I love her limiting me like this.

"Good boy." She kisses me.

The next day at lunch, I take out small dildo. I'm so wet it slides right in with barely any resistance. I grab my phone and text Kayla, "Thank you sir so much for being so kind and allowing to me edge my needy clit."

Then I get right to it. I start my stroking my T-cock very slowly, teasing myself the way Kayla would. Jerking it up and down then rubbing circle around it. My mind goes everywhere. I imagine Kayla licking my clit, slowly and sensually. I imagine Kayla fucking me with a strap-on as big as the glass dildo. I imagine myself as a cis man and imagine Kayla telling me my cock is tiny, telling me how much bigger the strap on is. My fantasies always get so shameful when I deny myself. It's not the first time my brain has gone to small penis humiliation while edging but I'm always surprised just how much it gets me going. My fingers speed up and I groan as I reach the edge. I pull my hand away, my heart beating wildly.

I know that I can't possibly stop after just one edge. I need more. And I know I can edge without going over. I did it several time last night. I bring my finger back to my clit and toy with myself, re-immersing myself in my tiny cock fantasy, Kayla telling me "What do boys with small cocks get? I mean if you can even call it a cock?". I reach the edge again and pull away for a few seconds before stroking again. "Boys with tiny cocks don't get pussy. Boys with tiny cocks don't get to cum. At best they are lucky to get fucked and to get to use their mouth on a woman."

I pull my hand away again. I edge again. And again. And again. My phone buzzes. I grab it while continuing to rub.

"Good boy, you better be taking that dildo in your cunt like a proper man whore."

And with that I feel the toy slide out of me as my cunt contracts in a wave of pleasure.

The pleasure turns to shame almost immediately. So much that I barely enjoy the orgasm. I remember that I'm supposed to text Kayla when I finished edging, but I can't bring myself to lie to her. I can't bring myself to admit what I did either.

I pull my pants up and put my toy away, shame still filling me. I go back to my desk and try to get back to my work but keep thinking about how I messed up my denial. How I let Kayla down. After ten minutes of scattered focus, I pick up my phone and text Kayla "I'm sorry, I feel so bad, I kept going and made myself come."

12