Giving Up Her Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
522 Followers

Patti gasped at the feel of Brad's finger in her ass, she tried to be as relaxed as she could.

Fuck me, she thought while she licked and sucked on her husbands throbbing cock. Brad's fingers felt so good inside of her, she felt him opening

her.

Ted knew Brad was getting ready to fuck his wife's ass, he pulled his cock from her mouth. He moved down to the end of the bed, he wanted to watch Brad slide his cock inside of her.

Making sure he had plenty of lube on his cock, Brad poured more onto her ass hole, he wanted it to be as comfortable for her as possible.

It was always a bit uncomfortable the first time. Rubbing the head of his cock across the opening

of her ass, he slowly started to push the head inside of her.

Patti groaned feeling the head of Brad's cock entering her back door, she moaned it was a bit painful, but she didn't care. "More,"

"More? Are you sure honey?" Ted asked concerned.

"Just go slow." she said glancing back at them.

"I'll go slow." Brad promised gripping her hips, "Fuck, so tight." he groaned pushing deeper into her puckered hole.

He lay still for a few minutes not moving giving her a chance to get used to it.

Ted watched as Brad slowly and gently pulled almost all of the way out of his wife's tight hole. Damn, this is so hot, he thought to himself. "Give it to her."

"Oh I will," Brad said fucking her ass, speeding up a bit, he wanted to make sure she was okay.

"Fuck me, oh please fuck me." Patti moaned, she loved the feel of Brad's dick in her ass, she could feel his cock throb as he pushed inside of her deeper.

"You are so lucky Ted to have a wife who will try anything."

"Yes I am very lucky to have her." he commented moving back to the head of the bed and getting back in front of her. "You like that dick in your ass hon?" he asked rubbing his cock all over her face. "Do it baby, take his cock."

In and out Brad fucked her ass, pouring more oil all over her ass. Going deeper and deeper he pounded her.

"Awww, oh yeah so good," she groaned loving the feel of a hard dick in her ass.

It was uncomfortable at first but now felt so good to her. Taking her husband's cock she flicked her tongue across the sensitive underside. She heard him groan and hold her hair tighter, fucking her mouth.

"Do it Brad fuck my wife's ass, give it to her good."

"She's got a tight hole," Brad said holding her by her hips tightly and pounding into her.

Moving his hands he held her ass cheeks open, he wanted to give her every inch of his dick. He could hear her sucking Ted's cock, he watched Ted holding her down on his cock fucking into her mouth.

"Ummm," she moaned when she felt Brad's cock all the way inside of her ass. She was loving it, she wanted more.

"Suck your husbands dick, make him cum." Brad told her feeling the cum rising in his balls. "You want me to fill her ass with cum?"

"I want us both to cum all over her sweet tight ass." Ted said pulling his cock from her mouth, she had him almost to the point of no return.

"Awww fuck so close," Brad groaned pulling out of her ass hole.

Ted joined Brad behind her, he reached for Brad's throbbing rock hard dick and stroked him. Brad did the same thing for Ted.

"Aww, so good." Patti moaned as she reached under herself and rubbed her clit, she needed to cum when they did. She could feel her ass hole throbbing, she wanted more dick in her ass.

"Cum for Daddy, rub that clit baby." Ted encouraged her, "stroke my dick Brad."

"Ummmm, awwww shit, gonna cummm..." Brad moaned loudly as his cock exploded, cum shot all over her tight hole. "Cumming."

Going to his knees Brad took Ted's throbbing dick into his mouth, moaning, tasting precum.

Brad was bobbing up and down on Ted's cock, Ted grabbed him by the back of his head and forced him to take his cock as deep as he could.

"Do it Brad, suck the cum out of my cock." Ted groaned fucking Brad's face while he

watched his wife turn over on her back and slip two fingers into her pussy, fucking herself.

Ted motioned for Patti to join Brad on the floor on her knees, she did as she was told. Reaching for Ted's balls she licked and flicked her tongue all over them.

Finally taking one into her mouth, he couldn't hold out much longer.

"Awww Jesus, gonna cum, take my cum baby," he groaned pulling his cock from Brad's mouth he stroked his throbbing dick over her face until he shot spurt after spurt of cum all over her face.

Patti felt Ted's cum shoot all over her face, she wiped some off with her fingers and offered it to Ted.

Taking her hand he sucked his cum from her fingers, pulling her to her feet he kissed her deeply.

Brad sat on the bed and tried to calm down, he sure had enjoyed fucking her ass.

"Ummm,thank you baby." she told Ted kissing him again.

"Did you enjoy getting your tight hole fucked baby?"

"Oh yes, I sure did." she said, "Why don't you two take showers and I'm going to go upstairs and take a nice long soak in the tub while you get the grill started."

"A little sore back there darling?" Ted asked, worried if she was okay.

"A little but nothing a soak in a tub of hot water won't cure."

She walked toward the stairs and turned and looked at them both sitting on the bed.

"Fella's that was just round one." she said with a smile and she walked up the stairs.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
522 Followers
12