Glamour Mix-Up

Story Info
There's a mix-up when a wife gets a glamour photo session.
3.7k words
4.67
8.7k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
531 Followers

Glamour Mix-Up

"Ok, so that's for a full glamour shoot, with two different outfits, for $150?" he asked the busy photographer. Another client was already waiting for her in the studio and this man was asking so many questions, keeping her away, and time was ticking. She wondered why she even picked it up this time instead of sending it to the voice mail and picking it up later.

"Yes," she said exasperated. She'd already been on the phone for 15 minutes with him. "On April 3rd at 7:00, ok?" He hesitated not answering. "Listen, I'm sorry, but I've gotta get to my next shoot. Maybe you should think about this and call me back later." She'd been so busy lately, so harried between her business and personal life and she'd barely gotten any sleep. She wanted to just hang up on him, but knew it wouldn't be good for business to turn people away.

"No, no..." he said, finally. "I'll do it... it's for her birthday." He gave her his credit card information and she hurridly hung up, shaking her head as she walked into the studio.

"Sorry about that," she said to the waiting, latex-clad model as she picked up her camera. "Now, let's get started."

*****

"Oh, honey! You shouldn't have," Angie said, hugging her husband of 10 years, David, tightly after hearing the news. "A glamour photoshoot? Really?"

"Yep. Friday night at 7:00. I just want you to see just how sexy you are." He smiled, knowing that this was indeed going to be the perfect gift. He imagined seeing the final pictures, seeing just how beautiful she'd look, how happy she'd be that she really was worthy of being called gorgeous.

"Aww," she cooed, kissing him. "I love you, you know that?"

He smiled broadly as he pulled her into his arms. This was the woman of his dreams, the one he wanted to be with forever. She deserved to be so happy and to see herself through his eyes. It saddened him to hear that she didn't feel sexy or beautiful any more. Coming closer to her 40th birthday was getting to be difficult.

*****

Angie walked into the small studio on Friday night, a few minutes ahead of her appointment. She didn't feel too sexy in her jeans and t-shirt, but hoped this woman photographer could work some magic, could bring out something that at least David saw. She never felt attractive any more.

"You're here for your shoot?" the photographer asked from behind the counter, looking at her appointment book. The spiral-bound pages seemed awefully full of appointments.

"Yeah, I'm Angie... my husband set up the shoot..."

"Yeah, yeah, it's right here," she said, making a checkmark next to the appointment, noting the X-shoot indicator. These were always her most favorite shoots. "I've got everything ready," she said locking the front door and turning the sign to "in session" and have outsiders call for an appointment.

Angie shivered as the young woman looked her up and down approvingly. The girl looked talented, so just maybe... maybe she could make her beautiful.

"I'm Diane, by the way." She held her hand out and gave Angie a soft handshake. She could feel the woman's nervousness. "Is this your first time?"

"Yeah... my husband wants to see me looking sexy," she smiled.

"That he will, my dear." Diane laughed to herself. It wasn't the first time she'd done this before... and certainly wouldn't be her last. She led Angie back into the studio and off to one side where there was a dressing room, ushering her inside. "There'll be two outfits for two photoshoots and a video."

Angie looked puzzled. "My husband didn't mention a video..."

"Please," Diane cut her off. "It's what he asked for and it's all part of the package. He told me everything he wanted done... and actually in some detail. Just get into the clothes, ok? We need to get started." She turned towards the dressing room door and started leaving. "Just come out when you're changed." She closed the door behind her, leaving Angie alone.

Angie saw two clothing bags hanging on a rack and picked up the one marked as the first session. She eased down the zipper while it was still on the hanger and saw the clothes inside, giving her a chill. It was a short black skirt, white, low-cut blouse, thigh-high stockings with seams up the back, and high, high heels. It was very different than she expected. She was about to say something but knew the short-fused photographer would simply take offense. She knew it wasn't a good idea. Besides, maybe her David wanted to see her acting a bit naughty. Maybe it was a little side of him that she hadn't seen before.

She slipped her t-shirt over her head and her jeans down her long legs. She looked at her body in the mirror and noted that she wasn't bad looking, really. She maybe gained a few pounds here and there, but her overall body looked good for her age. And her breasts were nice and perky still. David sure seemed to enjoy looking at her.

Angie sat on the chair and slowly pulled the stockings up her long legs, continually adjusting them to keep the seam straight. She felt a sense of naughty excitement from it, knowing that this outfit was what turned David on. She'd have to go buy her own when she got done with the shoot, so she could tease him fully later.

She slipped the blouse onto her shoulders and noted just how much cleavage she was displaying even if the top button was fastened. Lastly, she put on the skirt. It felt so short to her, barely coming down to mid-thigh. She hadn't dressed like this in many, many years. Even then it felt uncomfortably naughty. The heels were last and they were very high for her. It would take a little getting used to so she wouldn't fall over.

With a last approving look in the mirror, she walked unsteadily out the door and found Diane nearby, setting up the camera.

"Now that looks hot on you," she said, looking Angie up and down for a moment. She took Angie's hand and escorted her onto the set, which was arranged to look like an empty gradeschool classroom. "Now," Diane directed, taking hold of her camera. "You're a naughty teacher, so move around, show me whatcha got." Diane started snapping pictures as Angie moved. "Show me some more leg... yeah... that's it. Pull up the skirt some more."

Angie felt a little out of place, but was definitely getting into her role, slowly revealing more and more skin as Diane prompted her. She couldn't believe it when Diane had her unbutton her blouse more and more, at first exposing just more cleavage, then totally exposing her breasts to the camera. And then Diane moved in close, getting very close pictures of her nipples. Then, without warning, Diane pinched them, instantly hardening them and taking more pictures of Angie's response.

Angie gasped and blushed, she felt insulted and violated, but her body was so excited by the contact. Diane got bolder with her, stroking her as she moved the camera about. She got more and more excited as Diane took pictures of her bent over, exposing her ass. Then Diane had her hold up her skirt, showing all of her most private places. She shivered at the thought. She shivered wondering what David would do when he got these pictures, wondered if he'd be a total animal and fuck her all night long.

Diane's fingers stroked her ass, making her shiver with desire and when she actually touched Angie's pussy Angie almost groaned with exquisite desire. That was when her mind went blank from the stimulus and her body took over. The last thing she remembered was sitting on the desk, legs spread wide with her pussy very open and exposed, one hand holding a paddle to her inner thigh, while the other was plunging into her wet pussy. Diane took her time snapping picture after picture of this pose before telling her she was done with this shoot and to get into the other costume.

She felt a little ashamed as she got off the desk and straightened her clothes. She walked quietly back to the dressing room in search of her next outfit. As she turned to close the door, she saw Diane watching her, as if the woman was evaluating her. It was a glance of desire, as if she knew Angie better than the woman knew herself. She looked down, embarassed, and closed the door.

Hanging on the rack in a clothing bag was Angie's next costume. She laid the bag on the table, noting just how empty it seemed and pulled the zipper down. She pulled the sides back, almost surprised by the lack of clothing that was on display. On the hanger was a leather g-string, a leather halter top, a ball on a leather strap, four cuffs, and a collar.

She stared it it for several minutes, wondering if she really knew the man she married. She had no idea he liked this kind of thing. She wondered what it meant, but had to admit, it kind of aroused her. She kept staring at the bag's contents as she removed the new costume a piece at a time, almost throwing aside the more covering material she was currently wearing in a desire to quickly don the new outfit.

She eased the leather halter top over her shoulders, feeling the smooth coolness against her bare breasts. She zipped up the front, feeling it squeeze and encase her breasts firmly. The leather ran low on each breast, barely covering her nipples, which prominently poked out the thin material. She then pulled up the g-string, feeling the little nothingness move snugly into place, almost making her feel more naked wearing it. She adjusted the string and the material for the best fit, very conscious of it as she moved around.

She gulped as she picked up the collar, shivering as she put it around her throat. Several rings dotted the surface, as if she could be attached to something. She fastened each cuff on her limbs, one on each ankle and one on each wrist, letting her fingers run over them, feeling just how sung they were. She wondered what this shoot would be like, knowing that the last one got her excited enough as it was. Could she actually get through this one?

She held the ball in her hand, looking at the strap and wondering how it attached. She couldn't figure it out and walked out the door as she eyed it. Diane was talking to two other people outside, both somewhat dressed like her, wearing leather outfits that seemed to show more skin than hide. She stood there with the strap in her hand, her embarassed blush spreading across her face as Diane came up to her.

"Oh... yeah... I didn't know if you could put that on or not. Here, let me help you," she said, pushing the ball into Angie's mouth and then wrapping the strap around her head, fastening it in back. Angie's mouth was trapped wide open, the ball keeping her from saying anything.

"Ok, let's get this show on the road," Diane said, leading Angie into the set where the other two stood, one a man and the other a woman. They looked her up and down approvingly, and smiled at her. Normally that would have eased her fears, but she felt so self conscious from their leering stare. "And... action," Diane yelled.

The man and woman walked up to her, each grabbing a wrist and lead her over to a contraption sitting in the middle of the floor. It was like a table... maybe like a massage table... Angie didn't know. She followed them hesitatingly, but they suddenly pulled forcefully, aggressively. She was led without a choice, totally controlled as they pushed her down onto the table, the woman holding her arms out over her head. She squirmed a little, trying to break free of their grasps, but they held her firm.

She grunted loudly, but they paid her no attention, quickly and efficiently binding her hands and feet to the legs of the table. Her hands were over her head, her elbows by her ears. Her knees were bent, her ankles fastened down so she couldn't move. She could see a young man behind these two, holding a small video camera as he moved around. She could see Diane moving, too, taking pictures from every angle possible.

Her mind was brought back to her two captors as they stroked their hands over her body, trading positions, with the woman moving between her legs and the man moving above her head. His hands cupped her breasts over her leather halter and gently squeezed making her nipples even harder. His fingers trapped her nipple, squeezing it even more until it hurt before he let go again. Her body arched upwards from the pain and pleasure.

"Yeah, bitch, you like that, huh," the woman said slapping her thigh, making it sting. Angie shook her head no, trying to speak, trying to tell them that this was all a mistake and they needed to let her go. But the gag muffled everything but the moaning making her two captors smile even more deviously. The woman continued to smack her thighs making them sting and ache as the man coerced pleasure from her nipples. Her body was so conflicted by the signals she had no choice but to keep moaning and twisting in their grasp.

She watched as the man's hands grabbed the leather halter and eased the zipper down slowly, her breasts bulging out and pushing the material apart. He laughed so laciviously that it gave her goosebumps. She twisted a little, trying to worm away from him, but it was no use.

And then another stinging smack on her thighs forced her gaze downward. The woman started stroking her legs with her long nails, lightly scratching her as they moved up towards her center. She felt her juices gushing when she realized what this woman was going to do to her. She'd never been with a woman before and now, for some reason, it excited her that it was going to happen. She felt her body flush, heard the chains binding her clink as she moved, but nothing stopped her captors.

The woman was intently concentrating on her pussy and she felt her nails press against the thin material of the g-string, felt it caress against her swollen labia and circle her clit. She moaned loudly, making her captors laugh with glee.

"I think she likes being abused," the man said, pulling her halter wide open and letting his fingers play with her naked breasts. Angie thought about David, wondered how he could have planned this... how he could like this... She felt a little pain at her chest and raised her head to see the man putting a clothespin on her breast, pinching the skin close to the nipple. The pain was so distracting and seemed to distance her from the pleasure the woman was providing below.

"She's so juicy," she said, giggling. Angie felt her fingers pull the leather away, exposing her sodden flesh to the cool air. She watched as both Diane and the videographer got close-ups of her bare pussy. "Just perfect," the woman said, swirling her finger against her pussy, getting it soaked with her juices before bringing it to her lips for a taste as Angie watched, helpless.

She felt the woman push her fingers deep inside her a few times, swirling them around as Angie grunted from the pleasure and watched as she brought her fingers to her mouth, licking them slowly.

"Damn, she tastes good," she said, quickly bending over and beginning to lick her aggressively. Angie had no time to form a protest before being assaulted by the extreme pleasures of this woman's tongue. It swirled and plunged, touching every part of her pussy, eliciting more pleasure than she'd ever felt before. She had no idea how many times she came, but knew she was going to be hoarse from the moaning. When the woman finally stopped and she was brought back to her senses, the pain from her breasts flooded over her. During that little distraction, the man had attached a dozen more clothespins to her breasts, decorating both of them, and was now teasing her nipples with his fingertips.

"My turn," he said, pinching her nipple once more.

The woman wiped her face with the back of her hand. Obviously Angie's pussy was wetter than she could ever believe. The woman's hands stroked her torso as she moved up one side and the man moved down the other, trading places. Angie could hear him removing his leather chaps and groaned when she saw his bare cock. He was going to fuck her! And there was nothing she could do about it.

Her eyes went wide with the realization. There was no way David would have signed up for this. She just knew it. She felt the man's hands on her thighs as he moved between them, and felt the head of his cock slide up and down her damp slit.

"Fuck! You got her so ready, babe," he moaned as he pushed his huge member into her.

Angie held still, the feeling of his cock invading her, keeping her from being able to even think any more. It was far larger than she'd ever experienced in the past and it was filling her up rapidly. She couldn't believe how incredible it felt to have him finally start to thrust into her, slowly sliding in and out... in and out... testing her limits, teasing her.

"Damn, she feels good," he moaned as he picked up the pace, thrusting hard and fast in between several slow thrusts. She twisted when she suddenly felt the woman tease her breasts again, twisting, pulling, and squeezing her nipples. Everything was overloading her brain and she couldn't do anything but feel pleasure and pain now. Her pussy was quivering, her breasts aching, and she came again and again.

The man suddenly stopped and pulled out of her, leaving her feeling so empty and void. "I want her mouth," he moaned as he and the woman traded places again.

"Good, 'cause I want that ass!" the woman drooled.

Through half lidded, hazy eyes she felt the man lift her head up and remove the gag from her mouth. She moved her tongue and jaw around, wondering if she should say something when he suddenly grabbed her face, turning it to the side, and pushed his cock inside her mouth. She gagged as he pushed it as deep as he could in one thrust.

"Oh, yeah, babe, fuck her mouth," the woman yelled. Angie was so distracted by him, she failed to realize what was happening with the woman. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the woman move between her legs and felt something pressing into her ass. She grabbed Angie's hips hard and pushed, sending some sort of cock deep inside her. It wasn't as large as the man, but it was still larger than her husband's cock... and she'd never been fucked in the ass before!

Suddenly, like a banshee, the woman wailed, fucking her hard and fast as the man continued to assault her mouth and throat. Angie could feel her drool running down her cheek, felt her throat relax more and more. She heard the man grunting and knew that he was going to cum soon. She was entirely helpless to either help or hinder, but strangely felt a desire for him to cum... and hard.

His hand covered the side of her head and he pushed down, holding her tightly to the table as the thrust harder and faster. She swirled her tongue inside her mouth, giving him extra sensations, wanting him to cum. Her own orgasm, though, came too quickly and she moaned loudly into his cock. And that must have done the trick because he came suddenly, forcing himself as deep as he could. She felt it spurting in her mouth, felt it pooling as she pursed her lips to make sure she captured everything. Slowly he pulled out, her lips cleaning him off.

The woman screamed seconds later, thrusting one last time, burying the fake cock deep in Angie's virgin ass and grinding against it. She slowly pulled out as well, leaving Angie feeling so empty and lost.

"Good girl," the man said, bending over and unfastening her arms from the table. She felt her feet being freed from the table as well and was helped to a standing position. Her legs were shaky as she leaned back against the table. She felt her halter top fall off her shoulders onto the floor and heard the woman giggle.

Both the man and the woman leaned in, hugging her tightly as they kissed her, their tongues probing deep into her mouth as she fought to breath.

"Ok," Diane said walking into the group. "That was fucking awesome and I know your husband is going to love what we have. I should have the pictures and video ready in a day or two and he already scheduled another session next week at the same time. Ok?"

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
531 Followers
12