Glamping

Story Info
When glamourous camping wife is knocked up by site owner.
2.8k words
3.33
46.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glamourous camping now known as Glamping has become a big area of income for camping sites. Glamping is usually in a wood constructed cabin or wigwam. With a fire, toilet, kitchen and bed rather than a tent on the ground and chilly sleeping bags. My husband and I, Peter and Cat, enjoy camping but as we get older Glamping makes things a lot easier and more fun when enjoying a break.

Our three kids, two boys and a girl don't want to come with us anymore. Teenagers like to do their own things well away from their uncool parents. Well so they told us anyway. Talking to my Mum revealed that kids go away from their parents for a while in the teenage years but do come back eventually with love and affection. We just have not got to that stage as yet.

Peter had been online and found a Glamping site in Shropshire with very cheap rental prices. He was able to book a lovely large Wigwam made of wood on a raised platform, which we liked because it keeps ground based creepy crawlies off you while you sleep.

Six weeks later we arrive in our lovely old Triumph TR6 sports car in primrose yellow. We only dig it out of the garage for fun trips and weekend jaunts. The boot is too small for a tent and all our camping gear so Glamping is our favourite as we can use the classic car for our trips making it more fun. We are trying to get as much use as we can because it looks like electric cars are coming very soon to replace petrol, in the UK anyway. So how much longer we can drive the TR remains to be seen. Maybe just a few years and then petrol driving is over.

Friday evening we unload our gear, put a load of cans of beer, bottles of Coke and a bottle of Malibu in the fridge. I work on lighting the fire in the log burner while Pete cooks his favourite Spaghetti Bolognese with fresh mushrooms, mince beef, tomatoes, herbs, garlic and grates a cheese topping. I sit down and read my novel "Fifty shades of Pinky and Perky" an erotic story.

We eat our tea at the the table in front of a large panoramic window overlooking green fields, hills and an ancient windmill which has lost it's sails. There are no curtains to close which bothers me a bit. But as we are not overlooked I assume we don't need curtains anyway. We finish eating and Pete pours me a large Malibu and Coke, my favourite holiday drink. He has already had a few cans of beer with his meal. I finish my Malibu and have enjoyed it.

I walk over to the log burner and bend over to put more wood on the fire. I feel two hands grasp my hips and a semi hard rod press between my ass cheeks.

"Oooh! Its been a while since anyone has done that!" I say.

"Well the kids are not here." Pete says. "So we can break all the rules about keeping sex in the bedroom!"

As he lifts my skirt up over my bum, I try to edge away. "Pete don't be silly. Anyone outside could see us through the window, its got no curtains."

"Come on love we don't get the chance for a good loving very often." Pete says as I try to creep away from him towards the dining table.

I feel like I am being watched but I cannot see anyone. Before I know it Pete has walked me to the table and I grab it with both hands to avoid falling flat on top of it. While I steady myself I feel a draft around my bottom. I look down and see my knickers around my ankles. I hear a zip being pulled down. I can't believe Peter is doing this. He is normally quite a prudish person and we normally make love quietly in the missionary position. Now I am being bent over a table fully dressed in front of a giant window with my arse on display. I feel a very wide cock push my bum cheeks apart.

"Pete you feel very wide what is making you so horny?" I ask him.

"Oh Babe, it's not often we get to do it in a living room with no kids around." Pete says.

I go to answer but I feel all the air in my lungs get rapidly pushed out of me as his unusually wide and now long knob pushes right up my slot.

"Oh Argh Oh!" I groan as the pleasure caused by his knob runs through me. He pumps away behind me for just 30 seconds and he groans loudly. He fires about ten strings of white semen up to the top of my orifice.

"Thanks for waiting for me to come!" I say to him as I am turned on about 75% on my way to an orgasm.

"Sorry Cat but I needed to blow that load. Don't worry. I've got something else to put in your pussy." Pete says.

I hear a click and a buzz then something eases up my bum hole while a bigger part slides up my wet slot.

"Where did you get that from?" I say as my excitement rises back up to where it was before he shot his load.

"I'm turning up the Rabbit!" Peter laughs as the vibrator speeds up and wracks my clitoris up to 99%. I'm on the cusp of coming and the rabbit hops out of its hole.

"You bastard Pete! Put it back in!" I shout. "That's twice you have left me on the edge."

Peter is laughing as he turns me around and puts my bum on the table, opens my knees wide and places his second erection in between my legs.

"Third time lucky baby." Peter says as he sinks deep inside me again.

He pounds away at me and brings me back up and finally an orgasm wracks my body. I zone out for a minute in pleasure. When I open my eyes I think I see a red LED light over Pete's head but I'm not sure where it is. But then I feel my knees squash my tits as my legs are pinned up over Pete's shoulders. He plunges deep inside me and holds himself there as his second orgasm hits.

My tummy muscles twinge as I'm bent over double on the table and squashed flat. I push him up off me and crawl over to the bed and fall fast asleep.

I wake up naked. Peter seems to have stripped me before he got into bed. I thank him for taking my clothes off but I've never liked my tits hanging out of the duvet all night. Plus if someone had walked past during the night and looked through the window! Best not to think about that I decide.

After Breakfast we decide to head out for the day. We meet the owner of the site just before we got in our car. He was an older, fat man with thin legs. He is wearing a green T-shirt was grease and oil all over it and his protruding belly. He must wipe his hands on his T-shirt to clean them. The amount of dirt looks like he has not changed his clothes for months. He has on a very dirty baseball hat also, with a logo of a tractor company on it.

His name is Arthur and he is friendly enough but his dirty clothing puts me off him. I notice him looking at my body also while Peter is chatting to him. I'm glad to get away from Arthur as we head off in our lovely classic car on a trip to the shops in Shrewsbury and a look at historic buildings and castles nearby, to pass the time nicely.

While out I mention to Peter I saw a red light over his head in our Wigwam. He looks a bit worried but then suggests it is a probably a burglar alarm or maybe a smoke alarm LED light. That puts my mind at ease. We eat out at a restaurant which pleases me with no washing up to do.

We get back to the Glamping site at around 9pm. We are both tired after a long day out. We have a slice of cake and a cup of tea, watch the 10 o'clock news before heading to bed.

In the night I have a very sexy dream. I dream I am laid out on the white fur rug in front of the log burner. I am nude, Peter spends a long time kissing me all over. Sucking my toes, the back of my knees, my ears, my neck, then my nipples for ages; so long I almost come. Then his mouth moves down between my legs and sucks my clitoris out of its hut. I have never squirted during an orgasm before but this time it flies out of me in a big arc. Arthur has his mouth open and drinks all my juice until I stop squirting.

He grinned at me while he lifts his large tummy over my legs and lowed himself down on my nude chest . His very large penis slid into my slot. I could not believe how stretched I became to admit his tool. Once his helmet pushed passed my tight lips I felt a slight ease until his large head got deep inside me. I had never felt so full.

What a dream this is I thought to myself. Peter must be having sex with me while I am asleep but every time I open my eyes I saw Arthur's face getting redder and sweat forming on his forehead.

As Arthur pushed all the way inside me I could feel him lift his penis while inside me. It was amazing pumping on my clitoris as he humped me. I felt my legs rising in joy as my tits swung around in loops while he pumped at a consistent speed, my nipples rose like volcano's rising up out of a sea bed. I looked at Arthur, he still had his baseball hat on as he fired his sperm deeper inside me than ever before by Peter or anyone else for that matter.

"Oh Peter!" I groaned "That was so good." I fell asleep on the white fur rug as I felt the penis slide out of me. I saw the red LED above me again as I rolled on to my back and dozed off.

In the morning I woke up on the floor, Peter was still asleep in bed. How did I get on the floor I wondered. I tried to get up but my hips hurt. My legs had been pinned far apart and now I was struggling to get them back together.

When Peter awoke I said how good he was last night. He gave me a wonderful loving. He smiled at me and said he didn't remember anything like that. Maybe I had a dream then I thought. But when I got showered and dressed I found white sperm seeping out of my vagina. I definitely had been had. Could it have been Arthur? No surely not I thought. The wigwam was locked up, it must have been Pete surely.

We returned home and back to our daily routine of work, house duties, cooking, paying bills, etc. On the Friday two weeks after our Glamping trip I wasn't well. So I phoned in sick and had the day off work. I was tidying up around the house trying to get over feeling sick.

I looked at Peter's computer and moved the mouse as I dusted the desk. The screen woke up from sleep mode. Onscreen was a person bent over a table with their naked backside on show. A tight bum moved behind it and after a few pushes my face appeared looking over my shoulder, then Pete started pounding me into the tabletop.

"What the hell!!" I said out loud. It was me in the Glamping Wigwam getting shagged. I had been filmed and put up on the net.

"How in the hell!" I cried out. The camera angle changed to side on. I saw my face, my skirt over my back, and Pete's big dick sliding in and out of me. "Oh No." I said. "Who has looked at this on the web, hopefully not our kids, or my Mum and Dad."

I sat down after getting over the shock of seeing myself on a porn web site getting popped. I pressed the rewind arrow and saw the whole thing from two Fridays ago unfold.

Pete was giving me one for 30 seconds then unloading his jism, then its was him shoving a Rabbit vibrator up both my holes before he put his cock back in me again for a second unloading and getting me off as well. That was the first time I saw my own cum face.

What was odd was that there was another icon on the screen named Night 2. Worryingly I clicked on it and it began to play. Pete and me were asleep in bed. Then in the centre of the room a trapdoor in the floor slowly opened and up came the site owner Arthur. He stepped out and shut the trap door behind him. Then he carefully lifted me out of bed and carried me over to the log burner before he eased off my nighty. Then as I remembered he began kissing and sucking me all over. All of my private parts where filmed and zoomed in on. Shit I thought as I saw my vagina lips get sucked into an old mans mouth. My nipples appeared next, getting well and truly sucked and bitten.

I was getting hot myself, as I saw a massive cock between Arthur's skinny legs. "Oh my gosh!" I said as I looked at it. "It was not a dream after all."

Next, I saw my clitoris getting sucked into his mouth and then me firing my sex juice into his mouth. How embarassing. A big grin appeared on his face as his greasy T-shirt sat on my naked tummy as he inserted his big rod into my tight willy warmer. His wrinkly bottom ploughed into me repetitively without fail for minutes on end until I came again on his cock. Then I saw him unloading deep inside me. His big old balls covered in grey pubes bounced up and down as he fired his spermatossa deep in me.

"No No No!" I thought. "Has he knocked me up? Have I got morning sickness? Is this why I am off work today?"

When Pete got home from work I cornered him about what I saw online. He said; "Sorry." He thought he had gotten away with it. He got paid a £1000 to stay at the Glamping site and shag me, he knew we were being filmed. The owner Arthur put up short movies of people having sex while they were guests at his site. People paid good money to watch couples having it off unknown that they were getting put on porn web sites.

The excitement of being filmed is what made Peter's cock so much wider. What he did not expect was the site owner to roger me senseless during the next night. I told Peter I was not feeling well and I might be pregnant. Peter was snipped after we had a baby girl: our third child. So I had not used contraceptives for over a decade. There was a big chance Arthur had knocked me up.

So there it was nine months later, a third icon appeared on the same web page as the two of me getting shagged in the Glamping Wigwam. When I opened the third icon up there I was filmed giving birth, my fanny and legs wide open for the world to see, a baby boy with a chubby tummy and big penis popped out. His face looked just like Arthur's minus the baseball cap.

"Oh yes!" said Pete as he walked in to the room, watching me, watching the video file on the PC. "I got another £1000 for filming you give birth!" He grinned at me as I said "You little shit bag. No more filming me or you are out of this house on your arse!"

Just them the baby started crying, so I got my boobs out to breast feed our little baby called Arthur (after his Dad) and looked up to see Pete filming me again! "Why you little prick..." I shouted out at Peter.

The End.