Glamping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it goes to say I always wondered when something like that might really happen.

"Is that what you need?" I asked again nervously.

She reached out and touched my leg, "yes baby. He's hot and sexier than anyone I ever met. Dumb as a bag of rocks and boring but he is really big. Really big. I haven't seen it but he would get hard all the time when we rehearsed and I heard from a casting agent he fucked... "

I could see the lust in her eyes.

"I don't know for sure how big but he's definitely bigger than you."

I couldn't believe I was getting hard out of jealousy again. Julie could tell and rubbed my neck.

"I really want to fuck him in front of you. I want to have him come over soon. I texted him earlier and he's free tonight and he's cool with you watching."

My mouth was bone dry and my erection struggled to break out of my jeans.

"I'm so horny and wet that I think I could take him. I want you to lick me to get me even wetter but don't make me cum -- I want to cum on his cock. And I want you to lick me..."

Julie blushed. She was so blunt and matter of fact but sometimes little things would embarrass her.

"I want you to lick me back there... I want to try to give him my ass. I want to see how jealous you get, how hard you get watching him fuck me. And how it will drive you crazy knowing that you'll never have my ass -- that he'll be the first and only. That it will always be his whenever he wants and you'll always be the one to lick me to get me ready. I want you to put your fingers inside of my pussy and feel his cum. I want you to kiss me after I've licked his cum off your fingers. I want you to smell him on me and our sheets. I want you to fuck my pussy when he's done with me and feel his cum on your cock. I want you to try to fuck me and feel how stretched out my pussy is. I want you to hear me tell you I can't even feel you. I want you to hold me after when I'm too tired and sore from his big cock. I want you to sleep in the wet spots he makes. I want you to think of his big cock spurting into me every time you go down on me."

She grabbed her phone and texted him. She handed me her phone. She'd asked for a dick pic. He responded immediately. It was big. She leaned into me and held me.

"Text him."

"Huh?"

She started tracing the outline of my cock. Fuck... it felt good.

"Reply baby... make him hot for me."

The butterflies in my stomach came back but stronger than I'd ever felt. I wasn't sure what to type so I went with the obvious, "omg, it's huge! And the old eggplant emoji."

"Make him horny."

I started typing things while pretending to be Julie about how Julie wanted to suck him and swallow his cum. Feel his cock in the back of her throat, take it in the ass. That Julie wanted me to watch and see your cum gushing out of all her holes. Occasionally, Julie would take pics of her tits, pussy, and ass and I'd send them. By this time, Julie had my cock out and was rubbing me to the brink and then slowing down. Over and over. She liked teasing me like that. She whispered in my ear, "there's no way you are cumming tonight unless I let your cock in my stretched pussy already full of his cum."

I groaned in heat and frustration.

Her phone pinged again. The Colonel texted -- 'I'm coming over, what's your address?'

I looked at Julie, "what should I do?"

Julie looked at me and said, "It's up to you."

My hands were shaking as I typed in our address.

12