Glances, Men Pt. 01

Story Info
Mature Romance can stem from a glance...by the right guy!
1.7k words
2.89
3.3k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

24 March 2022

This is a work of fiction, Darling. Well, sort of. The narrator is me, of course, and the object of affection is named Rick, though he doesn't show up to Part 2. I include some gratuitous sex up front to see if I can get you interested. He was real, too. But I haven't seen him in a few years. We would have to get together to discuss some of the order and events to determine they are either entirely fictional or accurate. I certainly will never forget them, and they were one of those tipping points we encounter. And fun!

It features explicit descriptions of sex between men. None of them at the time of these purely fictional interludes were underage, and all were between men of legal standing for purposes of intimacy.

It is set in the past, so protect yourself.

If you are under eighteen or your locality prohibits material of this sort, stop reading immediately and get the heck out of here.

All rights reserved. Please consider a generous donation to Literotica. They have stood tall and proud in the storm. Comments appreciated.

Glances, Men Part 1

Let's get the footnotes out of the way. Consider a generous donation to whatever site you are reading it on. No participants were under the age of 18 when these alleged vignettes occurred. There are frank discussions of intimacy between adults and if that is prohibited where you live, please exit immediately. Any images subject to copyright protection are used only in lo-resolution for identification purposes only. If the eyes are looking up in longing, oh well. That is not protected.

Whew. I am exhausted already. The editor told me to drop something erotic up front rather than blathering on for an effective literary build up. Like that time I met a guy to see what possibilities there might be. It was like early 1990s, kind of raw like those years after the Cold War ended. The back and forth on how to meet guys looking for sex without meeting them, and without photographs was interesting. He turned out to be a former collegiate wrestler, still powerful in physique and with a goofy sense of humor. I hadn't been intending anything dramatic, mind you, so I was surprised when I rose to leave after a nice chat and a cup of coffee to be invited upstairs and being talked into going up there.

And after a surreal kind of interaction that involved a sort of sexy disrobing exchange, winding up in an upright but increasingly passionate embrace. That in turn quite reasonably wound up with my sinking to my knees on the floor before him, gazing an amazing penis, freshly showered and huge with a distinct upward curve and pronounced glans that I took great pleasure in bringing to a happy end, ropes of his jism spurting out as he gasped above me, my eyes rolled back to see the clenching of delight on his face and my unrequited pleasure at doing that for him.

There is a lot more to this, of course, but that may keep the editor satisfied until we get to the period of my life that was devoted to debauchery. That was a great and memorable decade. The pre-and-post ludes to it were sort of interesting as well, and naturally included some memorable sexual encounters.

So, here's the deal. If you are resting quietly some place you feel comfortable reading about that sort of thing, we can dispense with a lot of the usual crap. I like writing for you guys, thinking of myself in similar circumstances, that low but nearly constant feeling of mild arousal that can go critical at any useful (or inconvenient) time. This is about the time in society when aberrant hijinks were neither approved nor celebrated. That added some spice to the whole clandestine courtship ritual, shorn sometimes of even identity. Had I been born later, I might have groomed by the trans crowd and wound up living quite a different, and I think less satisfying way than I did. These days just being "gay" and out still has some consequences, but back then it was dramatic and some of the activities in some places could result in trouble. So, this is a weird time in life looking back on the erotic carnival that was life in this marvelous and fertile world.

I suffer from the writer's curse, so this has come up before. One of the first big ones was a friendship with a young man I worked with, selling men's clothes in one of those large department stores in the mall. It was a three-part romance called "Café Au Lait." Fun, and my first inter-racial fling. I refer you to the footnote in the header here about everything being of legal age. But it was the first real exposure I had to another gay male, since the interior line position I also held on the football team did not support a lot of more delicate interaction, and that may be why I liked it so much.

It turned into a cool sort of romance, since he was- what do we call it now? "BIPOC?" But it was very cool, which I suppose mixes blessing and curse in the way it always passes. There are some events that shadow the rest, of course. Some of them hang in memory, oddly focused and of great interest to me while filled with obligation and concern for others. I remember the process in attempting to manage the affairs of my own parents, a remote control process jointly attempted by their joint committee of children, all of whom lived a minimum of four states away from their lovely retirement home on the bluff above a sparkling bay on a gigantic lake of fresh, potable water.

Along the way, it involved physically dispossessing them of their home, forced relocation to supervised care, and eventually to death. They dealt with what was imposed, and were cooperative in the process in the events that went with it.

In the process, Father attempted to go back to the life some part of him recalled with certainty. He was found walking in the darkness away from the place of supervised living, attempting to 'go home' to a place part of his mind recalled. It was similar to his nightly wanderings at the house before we moved them, ransacking various drawers for things he wanted to keep organized in some manner only appropriate for that moment and in which the manner of his remaining neural process was able to accommodate.

My version of it was different, but driven with the same inexorable force that is oddly gentle in the great stream. It was pure good luck that I am of the age I am now. Had I possessed the same sensibilities I grew to enjoy, I might have wound up under the command of some inter-sexual interventionist and a castrati, bereft of desire. And desire was what it was about I was writing a mildly pornographic essay of some length to tell the story of what it was like to grow up appearing to be a red-blooded male while wishing- at times- to be the opposite. To live as one while the other called pensively was an experience that caused a lifetime of problems, which could have been solved if society had embraced the sort of sexuality that appealed to me it might have been easier. But I also would have missed the experience of marriage and child raising, even if it came with mixed results.

I did the erotic piece in first draft as a sort of biographical piece, lurching from some of the better sexual encounters to the next level I could recall. You know how those sorts of piles go, from one titillating episode to the next. Then I realized how having that secret life made everything was filled with a prospective erotic desire. I like women and have great passion with several. On the other hand, as I attempted to capture a secret life, I again experienced the actual consequences of wanting sex in a particular manner that at the time was unusual, and the exposure of which could have had real negative consequences. I was moderately successful in portraying myself in a way society rewarded in a handsome fashion.

Given the external factors in play- the AIDS epidemic being just one of them, it is understandable that some activities and behavior patterns caused additional stress in the normal life process. Writing this account was intended to be an erotic adventure with a gay twist. It turned into a sort of biographical tale, based on the way I got to the most satisfying sex of my life. I maintain I did the best I could under the circumstances and regret those I hurt. But damn, it was fun getting to where I did. And each of the stages along the way had their moments. I was writing about one encounter that has stayed with me.

It was a brief and fairly unemotional interaction with a working guy I met in a bar one afternoon at one of the brief periods of freedom along the way. I was drunk enough that afternoon and I was in a gay bar by intent, horny and willing to do about anything. I had found by then that I enjoyed submitting to a man's need and found great satisfaction in pleasing several of them. This one was straightforward and met my need to be the provider of enjoyment whether there was any reciprocal effort or not. I went with my new friend to his work-truck, administered efficient fellatio, and then essentially was dismissed from the truck without a thank-you. Watching him drive away, adjusting my clothes in daylight on a public street, I realized I enjoyed being a worthless cock-sucking tramp.

So, this started as a simple sex tale. It became more. It became a partial biography in which I was able to just admit I was a whore, and frankly enjoyed it. I will tell you more about it in a tale called "Glances, Men. Part 2."